Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Envoy from Hapes

Six-O

S
Six-O believes he should be chosen to undertake the task of shaping these nobles in to One Sith material. And they shall address him all prim and proper as Supreme Droid Overlord, Oppressive Absolute King of The Hapes, Thrice Winner of the Outer Rim Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence, Foul Scourge of the Kanz, Organic Life Extinguisher Extraordinaire.

Upon him they shall drape their finest silks, and oil his joints with wonderful, exotic lubricants. And he shall be merciful, cruel -- but merciful.

Six-O

S
Oh, dear [member="Allana Badeaux"] . Six-O would break you. Like slender twig lifted from forest floor he would exert simple bend in the organic frame, and snap spine. And after much thrashing, snapping and cutting -- from mere mention of restrainer bolt or memory wipe -- your skull he would fashion in to a stylish bowl, where lay in it's basin sweet flesh wrapped candies to feed all noble offspring and sibling, follower and sycophant.

They would write sad, sad poems of your demise.

I kid of course, the fine people of the One Sith would never allow the simple Droid such pleasures.

Which is why he shall slay them when their meat has grown ripe, old and weak -- not just the men, but the women. . . and children.

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
[member="Six-O"] me fight you or wipe your mind myself? No that just sounds too mundane for me. I employ the time of others to do such dirty work. -_-

~she would snap like a twig so fast it would set a new record~

Six-O

S
Allana Badeaux said:
[member="Six-O"] me fight you or wipe your mind myself? No that just sounds too mundane for me. I employ the time of others to do such dirty work. -_-

~she would snap like a twig so fast it would set a new record~
LolKitten.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom