Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enter the Second Sister

Hello all those that may see this here. I am looking for some more threads, inspired from playing Jedi Fallen Order. What best way to celebrate than have the Second Sister does what she does best. Hunt Jedi of course. Looking for those who wish to be hunted, as the Second Sister following the Sith Empire's conquest of Mandalore had doubled her efforts in leading the Jedi to their ends. Aided in her relentless hunt by the Purification Legionaries. Hand picked soldiers trained in hunting Jedi down. I am looking for any and all who wish to have an Inquisitor nemesis be it Padawans, Knights, and Masters most of all. Or if anyone wants a Jedi to be captured and turned into an Inquisitor that is fine and dandy as well. Other story options are also welcome. Come one, come all and give me some threads! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom