Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enter the NightWolf

"Greetings Star Wars People"

My name is Prowl Nightwolf and I happened upon your site while looking for a new home for my Jedi Knight Master Dar'rak (D-are rack). Now as per the pre-read rules I guess he will have to start anew under an actual master as the site he was on does not have its star wars content and any posts he was in are lost to the internet abyss and my old computer that may or may not be holding my harddrive and all its possible content hostage.

Right now I am posting this via my 3DS, so I apologize for any spelling or grammatical errors as there is only a minor spelling aid on here.

Oh I hope to as it seems there are quite a few RPers here. However he is a custom ancient Dragon(reptilian not mythical) species I created as I could not seem to find one that embodied him. So how does the posting work? Do I post stuff regarding him under the sub-account I think I created, or is it all this one as the writer?

Generally you create a sub account which is the name of your character. You post your bio and RP using that account.

Some people, like me, have a writer account which is one of their characters as well, and you can do that as well if that's the character name.

If you won't have any proof of the Master rank we shall have to insist on you starting from the beginning. But fear not! If you're dedicated your training will not take long at all. In fact, it usually takes as long as you and your master wants.

So welcome! If you have any further questions let us know. :)

Yep just one I guess. Do I need to have Dar'rak's species approved before I can do his profile and post in a yet unknown location about needing a master? Or do I add like a 'unknown reptilian' tag to it instead?

Oh and is there a general temple thread to post in once his profile is worked up?

Yeah that was really more than one question.

@Fabula:
Yep it is one of my star wars kurbies I did myself years ago. I took the frames from the movie and did each one 1 pixel at a time. it is Kurby if he took the powers from Maul.

Well looks like I figured out how to post under the RP account, that was easy enough I guess. Do not worry Sith I carry torches for both sides of the force, light and dark. You may yet feel the cold chill of my saber at your ready to strike down the Jedi order, or the burn of my Green blade in it's defense. One will see....

Kaine Zambrano said:
Welcome to your resting place
Please enjoy your stay

I'll be your ambassador
Of sorrow and decay

@[member="Elani Zambrano"]
It takes patience; we are alike!
You have the strength, but the cunning's all mine!
I am the brains, you are the power!
The legacy of NightWolf will be devoured!

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Wow, just wow. I have not even started roleplaying yet and I think I may already have a nemesis wanting to kill me. Well first thing first, Dar'rak needs a Master, then we can worry about death threats later. Until then I need to go to bed.

Elani Zambrano said:
It takes patience; we are alike!
You have the strength, but the cunning's all mine!
I am the brains, you are the power!
The legacy of NightWolf will be devoured!

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]
I WILL TAKE THEM!
I WILL BREAK THEM!
I WILL CLAW AT THEIR FLESH AND FORSAKE THEM!
SEEK REVENGEANCE FOR MY BROTHER!
I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I'M SATISFIED!

@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom