Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ending the Chaos (SSC Only)

[member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Aris II"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Audren Sykes"]

The Barsen’Thor, the largest and most powerful ship yet constructed by the Coalition, was almost ready to launch. It had seen service before of course, fighting an asteroid during the attempt to save Kaeshana, but now it was being prepared to actually take the fight to a real enemy.

On board the monstrous ship’s bridge there was a strange mix of launch party and maiden voyage. As the ship prepared to launch from the Dac shipyards many important persons from the Coalition would be present to witness it.

Unbeknownst to them however, a dark threat sought to unleash chaos on the vast craft and either steal it or destroy it!

(I will be playing the admiral as well as the NPC villain saboteurs of the piece which you will all hopefully work together to thwart! If you have any questions or concerns PM my main, [member="Valiens Nantaris"].)

The ship was big. Far larger than any he'd been on, than he'd even seen actually. Somehow, despite not being important or impressive in any way, Audren had been invited to the first official voyage of the Barsen'Thor, what he'd been told would be the Sanctum's flagship. As he could only generously be called an adequate pilot, he was careful to not touch anything.

There were a number of others present, including such august personages as Masters Nima Tann and Coci Heavenshield. Also present in the delegation were a few others that he didn't know yet. Given the importance of the vessel and the effort that had gone into creating it, there would most certainly be upper class members present, Masters and scientists and investors among them. While he was more than comfortable allowing the others to be in the holocam view and would stay out of it as much as possible, he realized the importance of dressing appropriately. Thus the freshly-laundered robes and neatly-braided hair, thus the lack of any visible sidearms.

In fact, only his lightsaber was openly carried at his side, the vibroblade he normally carried had been replaced by a baton concealed at the back of his waist, behind the tabard, and a small holdout blaster was in his boot. Not that the Knight was expecting combat. Far from it actually, if he'd been looking at combat he would have worn a full armor suit and openly carried the weapons. It was simply habit to have more than just a lightsaber with him, even if he did have to shift things around to be less visible.

[member="Kyrana Gould"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Sorel Crieff"] | [member="Aris II"]

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
The idea of a new ship, any new ship, piqued her interest a little. She loved to toy with droids and the workings of any vessel, and anything that pushed the boundaries always attracted her attention.

But the inaugural voyage of a newly commissioned ship was not what brought her here today. Sorel was no master of Jedi Lore. But she knew what she knew. It was the name of the ship that ensured she set foot on-board. Was it curiosity? Hardly a Jedi trait, but if she was honest, it was a reason she was here. But not the only reason. She listened to the Force. Blessed with the ability of Precognition, she heeded what the Force had to say and she quite simply believed she was meant to be here today.

Barsen'thor. A title reserved for the most prestigious, rarely given. In Galactic Basic, the Warden of the Order. She was aware of three custodians of the title. There may be more of course, but as she had already reflected, she was no scholar. But in many ways it was just a title, so she was unsure why there was such a draw for her. But as with her trips to Kashyyyk and places of historical interest to the Jedi, she chose not to question, but to trust.

A sharp mind and a pure soul?

Perhaps this was a call to better utilise her wisdom and to hone her desire for knowledge? She saw herself as a servant of the light side of the Force, and had vowed never to diverge from its path, even if doing so would have made things easier for her. Perhaps this was an indication she should study those that held the title before? She didn’t truly know, but she trusted the Force would show her the truth in time. All she had to do was give it the opportunity.

[member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Kyrana Gould"]

It was nice to see Dac again. It was nice this planet had seen peace for some time now since it had come under the protection of the Silver Sanctum, for too long Dac had been subjected to invasions and battles that had all but destroyed it. The government and the citizens are faring well, much employment and increase in the standard of living across the entire spectrum. And the planet looked in good health.

The Heavenshield-class Heavy Cruiser, "Blondie", docked successfully into the Barsen'Thor and Coci made her way to the bridge to find Admiral Gould. The last time she had spoken to the Admiral they had discussed the construction of new ship yards over Laekia and her moon, which by now would be near completion.

The Admiral, naturally, was busy with overseeing the final fit outs and upgrading for the flagship and Coci waited for a natural pause before she would greet her. Close by was Knight Sykes and Padawan Crieff. "Greetings Audren, Sorel, I trust I find you well?". They were not the only ones impressed by this ship and its size, let alone the fire power and Coci looked forward to seeing it in action.
[member="Kyrana Gould"] | [member="Audren Sykes"] | [member="Sorel Crieff"]

Aris was late.

As always.

He had been invited, surprisingly, to be on board the Silver Sanctum Coalition's flagship. A massive ship that was supposed to aid the Coalition's efforts in stabilizing the warring galaxy and bringing peace to long destabilized systems. For a long time he thought that it had been a mistake - his invitation. He had gone to double check it and it was legit. By the time Aris had done that, he only had time to catch the last shuttle from Voss to Dac which was already being late. Thus he was only able to don on top of his light armor (sig) the really royal looking navy blue cloak that his dynasty wore. His lightsaber hilt on his belt, he never felt safe without it. No matter where he went.

The moment the shuttle landed in the massive ship's hangar, he disembarked and dashed towards the bridge. Aris immediately felt slightly sea-sick. It was a weakness of his, being on board large ships always made him feel uneasy. Quite ironic, since he came from the City State of Attika - a pioneer in ship building and ship operating. Fortunately for him, the massive ship was not moving at full speed and running on board seemed to ease his slight sickness.

If he wanted to be a leader someday, he seriously had to start being punctual.

As Aris entered the crowd, he pushed himself towards the front, believing since he had the invitation, it was probable that he had to be somewhere at the front.

Coci Heavenshield said:
"Greetings Audren, Sorel, I trust I find you well?".
The Hellyn immediately halted at hearing the voice that asked that question. He was sure it was the Master of the Order. Aris had seen her only once on Voss and considering her importance in the Coalition, he had made sure to remember the voice. Unfortunately for him, his sudden halt at the voice made him stumble into a long-haired robe wearing individual (Audren). His reflexes were good enough to balance himself and not fall.

"Sorry." He bluntly apologized to the man, looking at him. Aris really had to get his poodoo together today.

[member="Kyrana Gould"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Sorel Crieff

[member="Aris II"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Kyrana Gould"]

Sorel had to bite on her bottom lip. She was being addressed by the Master of the Order, so laughing out loud was never going to present a positive impression of her. She’d already, potentially, blotted her copy-book by asking a somewhat challenging question when prompted to ask about anything Jedi that she did not understand. That was no doubt going to be forgiven – it certainly seemed to have been forgotten about – but to laugh in the face of Master Heavenshield? A step way too far, Sorel decided.

So she found a speck of dust on the floor entirely captivating as the latecomer bowled into the bridge and almost knocked one of the Knights over like a skittle. And she thought her hair was too long! The boys certainly had the edge here.

Once she collected herself, she raised her head and bowed at those assembled. ”Master Heavenshield, Knight Sykes, Padawan Aris. I thank you for allowing me on board. It seems a fine ship and I’m sure it will serve the Coalition well.”

[member="Kyrana Gould"], [member="Audren Sykes"], [member="Sorel Crieff"], [member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Aris II"]

Aldy stood in a corner, out of the way of Admiral Gould and the technicians who were refitting the Barsen'Thor. She had been aboard the ship for over an hour before the first guests had arrived and, while admiring the aesthetics of the vessel, had been very pensive.

Why am I here? Aldy wondered. I'm a scientist, not a Jedi. Perhaps I was invited because this is an historic moment and they wanted a skilled observer? Even still, why me? There are plenty of Jedi scholars who could be here in my place. Why invite a non-Jedi? Maybe they want a ... fresh ... perspective? She shrugged mentally.

No matter how many pep talks she had with herself or from 4-D7, no matter how many times Kori sat on her lap and purred soothingly, Aldy could not shake a feeling of dread, a looming anxiety which she attributed to being out of her element.

I have a bad feeling about this, she thought, not at all comfortable with being aboard a ship of war, an instrument of destruction.

Despite her apprehensions, though, she perked-up when the other guests started arriving and moved to greet them, extending a gloved hand.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Nikias hadn't been late per say, though some would consider it so, he had spent over an hour on his personal shuttle pacing back and forth trying to build up the courage to face the members of the Silver Coalition. This was probably the most... No the second most horrifying experience he'd been in. The first had been at the hands of the Attikan's but Nikias knew his once rival was now upon the ship and apart of the coalition. For them both to have joined the same faction spoke ill of what would happen if the two met face to face. Would insults be thrown? A fight breaks out? Nikias had not come to this group for battle, he had come in hopes some could help him understand that well of rage that sat deep in him. To help him purge it from his system, and to use the ability he had been gifted with. [/SIZE]"Look at you... You've led men into battle, you went on suicide missions but you're scared of meeting a group of mystics?! HA!" The voice in Nikias' head said mockingly.
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]"It is not really the mystics I fear, but how I will be judged for my past deeds. Especially with him being among them." Nikias spat back at the voice. "However you're right, I must face my fate head on." Nikias' upper-body was bear except for the shoulder pauldron on his right, and the flowing red cape that he wore, His lower body he wore pants of the finest silk from his planet. With his lightsaber clipped to his belt Nikias took a breath and disembarked his ship heading for the bridge to meet the others that had gathered for this occasion. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Arriving on the bridge Nikias immediately spotted the navy blue cloak of [member="Aris II"] and not wanting to cause a scene slowly moved over to one of the corners of the bridge to seclude himself from the rest and stay out of the man's sight. For now, it was what was best. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[member="Aldera Antilles"] [member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Aris II"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Kyrana Gould"] [member="Audren Sykes"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
She had been invited to the launch party of a new ship, which she heard it was one of the biggest ships, if not the biggest, in the Sanctum. Selected by a lot of people, she was honored to be the part of something big, so she was pretty excited about it. Without thinking and wasting more time, she moved towards the hangar and took a shuttle to Dac shipyards where it was going to be launched. She hoped she wouldn't be late to the party and miss the launch, that would be something she would want to see. To be honest, she knew only little about spacecraft other than simple shuttles, and that was one of the reasons why she was so excited about it, since it would be a good chance to learn about how they worked. She didn't know who else was invited though, there was only her name in the invitation, so it would be a surprise. She hoped that there would be faces that she liked, else this little space journey would become a hell for her. Anyway, lost in the thoughts, she realized they already arrived to the planet. Wow, that was fast! She thought, but of course writing a couple of posts trying to arrive to Dac would be pretty boring.

She arrived to the shipyards that the ship was waiting, searching with her eyes where it was as she passed the ships one by one which looked pretty decent yet weren't the ship that she was searching for. And her little journey took seconds until she saw a very big, majestic looking ship from afar. The Barsen'Thor, wasn't that the name of the ship? "That must be it." She told herself, then started moving towards it. The amazement continued to grow as she moved closer and closer. By the looks, she thought it would be very powerful as well, if only she knew more about spacecraft she would have a much more accurate opinion about it. Anyway, it looked cool and she was going to witness the launch, so it was a win-win situation. She entered the ship and slowly moved towards the bridge, where she could hear some sounds, some of the guests would already be here. She could see [member="Coci Heavenshield"], a Padawan she heard a lot about, who they said had a good potential, [member="Sorel Crieff"], yet she didn't meet still, and some not that familiar to her. Socializing, one of the things that she couldn't do very much.

"Hey there." She moved towards the group talking. "Master Heavenshield, Padawan Crieff." She smiled and nodded to them and turned to the two individuals that she didn't know that much but saw their faces here and there. "I am Master Nima Tann. From Silver Sanctum. You know... well, nice to meet you." Welll, that was awkward. Being a Master didn't mean you were good at everything though, and the thought of socializing was making her shiver in panic. Being formal was one of her masks that would make herself feel better.

[member="Nikias"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Aris II"] [member="Kyrana Gould"]

It didn't take long for others to join the group on the bridge. A black-haired female that he didn't know was swiftly followed by Coci Heavenshield. The Master named both Audren and the girl - Sorel - in her greeting, which was a kind of introduction. For his part, the Sephi oriented on the Master and bowed in respect. He was about to respond when someone bumped into him mid-bow. A stumble apparently, given the near-immediate apology, but one that caused Audren to stumble as well. For a moment he had a slapstick-style imagining of everyone stumbling into everyone else. That ended as soon as he caught himself, a single step.

"All good. Well, Master Heavenshield. And yourself?"

Judging from the intensity of the Force, most of these people were Jedi. There was more than a little curiosity, some nervousness, and oddly some potential for tension as well. Still more people were arriving, latest among them a Twi'lek Master who identified herself as Nima Tann. It was unusual to hear the Master - any Master, as it were - stumbling over their thoughts. Nevertheless, the introduction was in part directed at him, so he responded.

"Audren Sykes, Master Tann. Pleasure meeting you as well."

He wasn't a very social person himself, so he kept the words to a minimum. No doubt things would be getting under way soon.

[member="Kyrana Gould"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Sorel Crieff"] | [member="Aris II"] | [member="Aldera Antilles"] | [member=Nikias]

[member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Aris II"] [member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Nikias"]

Admiral Gould now stepped forward. She was wearing her dress uniform and looked suitably commanding. All around her the regular crew were turned out in their best kit for this ceremony.

“My friends, thank you for coming here. Jedi of the Sanctum, members of the Coalition. We are here today to launch this ship, a vessel which will provide the ultimate deterrent and stable bastion for the Coalition against all invaders. Whilst I hope that this ship will rarely need to be used, we are all aware of how dark and hostile the galaxy has become. This tour will help reassure you of its capabilities I hope and display its abilities as well.”

However, since merely touring a ship would not be much entertainment…dark deeds were afoot.

The Barsen’Thor was almost 3km long and staffed by tens of thousands of crew in every role from doctor to marine, gunner to chef.

Security section 17a, far below the bridge, was being inspected. Lieutenant Mirvas was conducting her tour, eventually coming to the security station with an aide behind her.
Two marines were standing on guard, and they saluted as she approached.
“At ease. I’m conducting an inspection,” she said, holding up her datapad. As she went to move forward though the guards did not move aside. “Stand aside,” she ordered.
“Sorry, ma’am, there’s been a spill in there. We’ve been ordered to restrict access.”
“I’ve heard nothing about this. Let me check on this.” She produced her commlink and begun to place a call.
There was a sound…a thump. For a moment Mirvas thought someone had dropped something, but then she saw her aide collapse, a vibroknife in his chest. As she turned, reaching for her blaster the other guard levelled his blaster and fired….
The traitorous guard reached for his commlink as the bodies were pulled inside. “A slight problem has arisen. Move Plan Destiny forward.”

Any Jedi above might well have felt the sudden violent deaths…tinged with a hint of the Dark Side.

Coci's head snapped around, she felt a sudden death through the force and even though her eyes looked to be searching, she was but by sending out force to guide her and find the location of the event. There is a hint of the darkside present, she had not sensed it when she boarded the ship and so someone was good at hiding their alliance to the force. "Admiral it appears your tea and scones will have to wait .. there has been a death on the ship". Coci looked around at the others to see if they had felt it too.

"The death has occurred on the lower levels, what capacity does this ship have to scan internally and detect the location of life forms?". Although she could pin point the exact location through the force, Coci did not have working knowledge of the lay out of the ship and would not know the level or the room. "Also we will need to see what access points there are to the lower levels". There must be more then one way in and besides if there is the presence of the enemy they need a plan.
[member="Kyrana Gould"] | [member="Audren Sykes"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Nikias"] | [member="Aldera Antilles"] | [member="Sorel Crieff"] | [member="Aris II"]

As he was pardoned by the man, named as Audren by the Master of the Order, who judging by his ears was not from the human species, Aris turned his look at the girl the said his name. He remained silent trying to remember if he had seen her before and felt odd she knew his name while he did not. The Hellyn was way too young to be losing his memory, he was glad that the Master of the Order had earlier refered to her as Sorel. He nodded at the girl's courtesy and then his eyes fell upon the Master herself - Coci. To her, Aris nodded as well politely and remained silent to their short conversation.

Not long after, a purple-skinned Twi'lek joined in the conversation introducing herself to both him and the man named Audren that he had previously stumbled into. Aris was surprised at her apparent low social skills considering she introduced herself as a Master but who was he to judge anyway ? The Hellyn had grown up as an introvert and he was quite laconic, ironically to the loud-mouthed people of his City State - Attika.

"Aris, Second of His Name, Son of Damocles." He nodded to Master Nima Tann and added "Pleasure to meet you, as well."

Their conversation was halted by the introductionary speech by a woman in an officer uniform. If she was addressing this whole gathering, she had to be a big deal. Aris listened to what the woman was saying but shifted his head towards Coci the moment she interrupted the woman speaking.

Death on the ship? Now?

Aris contemplated on who would be bold enough to commit such an action but he waved away his contemplation to listen to the Master's words. His expression still calm but the slight grimace implying his focus was visible. Aris didn't even have to ask how did she know out of the blue, he already knew that the Force's powers were beyond limit. Unfortunately, Aris did not such share skill as the Master and he simply stood there with intent. His hand itching for his lightsaber due to habit.

This would be interesting.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Kyrana Gould"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Nikias"] [member="Aldera Antilles"] [member="Sorel Crieff"]

A death ... here? Already?! Aldy sighed and shuddered for a moment.

Who did it? Why did they do it? How do they plan to escape? Didn't they know that there would be Jedi here ... not to mention the ship's regular security force?

Aldy pondered the situation, then let out a longer sigh.

Removing a modified stun blaster from its holster inside her tailored jacket, she checked its charge. Full power, thanks to 4-D7.

I've got a *really* bad feeling about this! Aldy thought as she returned the blaster to its holster and left the jacket buttons undone for freer access.

As expected, things began moving shortly after the introductions. A female stepped forward clad in what he could only assume was a dress uniform. Now that he noted it, all of the bridge crew were wearing quality uniforms as well, not something he would have guessed to see outside a parade. Though he supposed this might fall into the same category. When the lady spoke, he turned to listen. Unfortunately, she didn't identify herself.

The instant her welcome speech - if citing the vessel as an 'ultimate deterrent' - was ended however, there came the feel of a death, maybe two or three, from lower in the ship. He only got the faintest sense of it, like a whisper from halfway across the room, but Coci's head snapped around in an instant. Clearly, he hadn't been the only one to detect the disturbance in the Force, and it was no surprise that she felt it more clearly than he had. She addressed the uniformed woman - apparently she was an admiral - and informed her that there had been a death. Further, she asked to detect the location of life forms on the vessel. Audren knew that wouldn't be enough...there had to be thousands of lives on board. So he offered a bit of clarification after sharing a glance with the Master, mute answer that he'd felt it as well.

"More directly, can it compare the location of a death? A location where there was life seconds ago and no life now."

The Sephi had no clue whether it was even possible, but if life form sensors were included in the ship's build and their readings were recorded then running the comparison should be simple enough. The other Jedi - he had some more names now - had varying reactions to the news. An edge came over many of them: one actively checked the charge on a blaster, others just felt like they wanted to take a weapon in hand. The Knight could sympathize, it was the same feeling he was having. There was no immediate threat to the bridge however, though it seemed there was a growing threat of some sort.

[member="Kyrana Gould"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Sorel Crieff"] | [member="Aris II"] | [member="Aldera Antilles"] | [member=Nikias]

Jumping posting order, sorry/not sorry.

Sorel Crieff

The bridge was rapidly filling up now. Another Master entered and Sorel bowed as she was addressed by name – which was a surprise and in some way an honour. As long as the reasons he was known was positive. But she’d done little wrong as far as she was aware and her Master would surely have told her if she had.

But no sooner had the pleasantries been exchanged than Sorel felt a slight disturbance in the Force. She was a Padawan and so she was not able to pin-point the what or precisely the where, just the fact that something bad had happened and that it was close. But clearly Master Heavenshield picked up on it and was able to share news of a death and a precise place.

Maybe this was why the Force had indicated she should be here today? Perhaps, but she was not about to jump to any conclusions, she would remain in the here and now and allow things to unfold – taking direction from the Masters and Knight wherever necessary. So she waited for instruction, keen as ever to act.

[member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Aldera Antilles"] [member="Aris II"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Kyrana Gould"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Nikias"]

Nikias had busied himself trying to be as discreet as he could while also examining the bridge of the ship and the numerous systems that filled it. All of it was far beyond what the people of his kingdom had ever been able to produce. Dreams of commanding such a ship in battle filled his mind, how magnificent it would be to only have a few moments of testing his skills in naval combat. Nikias had always served as a ground General since he’d been old enough to serve beneath his father in battle.

Hearing a voice that snapped Nikias from his daydreams he turned to what he assumed to be the commanding officer greeting those gathered. Turning to listen Nikias moved closer to the group of gathered members though still staying on the fray of it. It wasn’t easy for one to remain subtle when their hair was completely white and their eyes were gold with black sclera. Everything seemed to be going good, Nikias actually thought he’d enjoy his time on the ship. Then everything went sideways the moment someone mentioned death.

While Nikias himself wasn’t put on edge by the mention of it he was cautious his eyes scanning those gathered. They’d all been here and none had left so it couldn’t be them… At least he didn’t have to worry about getting a knife in the back. Or a saber to be more accurate in this situation.

[member="Kyrana Gould"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Aris II"] [member="Aldera Antilles"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Sorel Crieff"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Well, that went well than she expected. She nodded sincerely to the ones that introduced themselves, then as she was about to say something else she was interrupted by a voice. She looked at the direction that another unfamiliar voice was coming from. With uniform and a greeting speech, she concluded she was the admiral of this ship. Yet, there was something wrong here, she could feel some bad things were about to happen, she wondered if the others felt it too. Yet, before she could ask, she heard a voice, that didn't sound good at all. Of course, she didn't wait for a flawless tour, since in this galaxy that they lived things like this were normal, yet she didn't expect it to be this soon. Anyway, as a Jedi, she was here to protect the ship at all costs. She would lie if she didn't say that it was suspicious of the admiral to call in so many Jedi, as if she was waiting for an attack. But of course, that wouldn't be such a surprise, since they were talking about a 3 km ship. Probably an attempt to sabotage the ship or capture it, she thought and her hand went towards her lightsaber. Oh, and about lightsabers, she had two now. One had a blue crystal and one red, as a gift from her deceased mother. She activated the blue one and left the red in its hilt, that would be quite a surprise for everyone if she activated it, so she held it as a backup for now.

Waiting for a status report from admiral and leaving the leading to Master Heavenshield, she waited for response, carefully looking around and trying to sense the enemy if they were nearby. "Keep your eyes open and try to reach to the enemy by the Force." She said to the group. "We have to be careful if we don't want them to catch us by surprise." As the Jedi Master-self kicked in, the group would see the difference between her previous behaviour and now.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Aris II"] [member="Aldera Antilles"] [member="Kyrana Gould"] [member="Nikias"]

[member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Aris II"] [member="Sorel Crieff"] [member="Nikias"]

The Admiral paused in mid-flow. The Master of the Order, Coci Heavenshield, brought word of a death.
Just how the Jedi knew was not something Kyrana questioned. She knew enough about the Jedi from her time in the Republic, Protectorate and Coalition that the Force moved in mysterious ways. Therefore, she did not question it, especially when another Jedi seemed to sense the death.
Such a thing was not uncommon of course. Accidents did happen, and natural causes could not be ruled out. However, it was not wise to dismiss the matter.

“We have scans, but with so many crew it will likely not be effective. I have a better idea though.” She turned. “Ensign, run scan on restricted areas. All crew should be at their posts, run lifeform scans and search for anomalies.”

That would take a few moments to run, so she turned back to the Jedi.
“Would you be able to home in on the location if you got closer? Could you please investigate? The fact I’ve heard nothing about a death – it’s procedure for the bridge to be notified – makes me uneasy.”

Outside in space, several ships were escorting the Barsen’Thor. One of them, a Frontier Class Corvette utterly dwarfed by the massive ship, started to drift out of alignment closer and closer to the flagship.

Then, the Ensign was there. “Ma’am, got unusual activity in area 17-01A. One of our inspection crews are not responding.”
The Admiral studied the plan, then showed it to whichever Jedi were near.
“Directly below us, near the bottom of the ship, does that sound like where you felt the disturbance? Can you please investigate, I’ll send one of my officers and some marines to go with you.”

Any visitors or Jedi who wished to go with this party could do so, or they could remain on the bridge for news….

He was never good with directions. Jonathan stood in a dark lit hallway with two options, right or left. He was told to be on the ship and meet on the bridge and yet for the past hour he had gotten himself lost. "Why can;t they give us maps or signs or something?" He didn't understand ships really or where bridges were at. Actually, come to think of it what was a bridge? If you showed him a bridge he would ask why they were called a bridge, it all made little sense to him.

He looked left, then right, then left, then right, then up, wait... why up? Oh, nothing was making sense to him right now, not even his own mind. He looked forward trying to figure things out and consider his options when he saw movement to his right. He looked ans saw a person of sorts turning off the hall, but he barely saw it was a person. He assumed, naturally, that it was a Silver Jedi. He ran after the person, "HEY!! I AM LOST, WHERE IS EVERYONE?! He kept chasing, but once he got to the end he saw no one, "What the... COME ON GUYS, THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" Actually it was all kind of funny to him, but saying it wasn't might make them give up.

He kept on looking through the hall he saw the person run down. He decided searching rooms would be a good thing as one of them had to be the bridge. He opened the first door, storage. The second one, library...there was a library? Cool! He kept this up until he found this one particular door. He touched the handle and felt a drop in his stomach. It wasn't fear, or was it? He felt a cold sensation, something was off. He hesitated a moment and then slowly opened the door, dark. He reached in and turned on the lights. "H-hello?" He could feel fear rising in his throat threatening to strangle the young boy, but he had to be brave, his father was brave. He walked in, his hand dropping to his blaster, just in case.

He looked around, things seemed off, there was papers everywhere. He searched the room and then notice something. Behind a desk were some shoes. He slowly approached the desk and the second he saw the shoes he stumbled back knocking things over and falling on them. It was a person, they were... they were...dead. What was going on here?! This had to be a trick, it had to. He looked again, no it couldn't be, the person was real, that was blood. "S-sir? Are you...." He dared not say the word and he knew there was no answer to be had. He didn;t know what to do, courage was no where to be found in the bay so he ran. He ran as fast he could, but he was still lost and knew not where he was running or going.

[member="Kyrana Gould"] [member="Nima Tann"] @Nikias @Sorel Crieff [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Aldera Antilles"] [member="Aris II"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Hope you guys don't mind he is down there. I missed so much and wasn't to be a part of it so having him there the whole time, but lost seemed reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom