Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[ENDGAME] Divided We Fall - GA Territory PvE

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before

I can't believe that it has come to this, that I had to use Memory Walk in a duel fought under operational conditions. What's most puzzling to me is why do other FUs, Jedi, Sith or otherwise, seem to want to use such flashy powers that they may get themselves killed doing that, she thought, while this duel was nothing like one's everyday Jedi-vs-Sith duel. She fought duels with parsimony, and she didn't want to fight one until absolutely forced to. And yet, now Griet could put this painful memory behind, and perhaps give him a burial slot on D'Qar; even a dead Sith Lord still deserved, in death, proper burial provisions. In fact, the body of that Sith Lord was onboard the ship loaded with salt, vegetables and seafood, just in a body bag that has to be transferred to a proper coffin for burial. Because the others are, in fact, captured alive. Janick snapped out of that flashback once the blue streaks of hyperspace finally stopped after reverting to realspace over D'Qar, where she kept a tight formation with the freighter, carrying prisoners in tow, as well as foodstuffs, as it initiated its landing sequence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom