Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of Valen

Welp, its that time guys. Valen has no been officially running for a month and i'm sad to say that it was somewhat of a failure. I don't really blame anyone, and in my opinion and most of staff's it was simply not the correct time to run an event of this type. Whatever the reason may be i thank those of you that participated and tried your best to make this work :)

Below i have posted the rewards for everyone and i believe due to the level of activity each faction showed i have been more than fair. Because of the technology of the Valen and how they work the theme for the rewards is of course Cortosis, but also Miniaturization. Instead of going larger we instead go smaller but with more guns, this fits the story of the event and thus the rewards match it.

Each Faction Leader is to post their factions decision for their reward, until then no rewards are officially given. Please discuss your decisions with your faction.

Republic-3 Dominions 347 posts
May Create 3 unique ships with the size of Light Star Destroyers that have the firepower of a Command Ship.​
OR​
May Create one Production ship 800m-1000m in length that has the firepower of a Star Destroyer.​
Omega Protectorate-1 Dominion 98 posts
May create 2 unique ships with the size of Frigates that have the firepower of a Heavy Cruiser.​
OR​
May Create 1 production ship the size of a Frigate that has the firepower of a regular Cruiser.​
Sith-1 Dominion 72 posts
Three Members of the faction may use the dominion as a Development thread for a Cortosis Item.​
OR​
May create 1 unique ship with the size of a Frigate that has the firepower of a Heavy Cruiser.​
TGE-1 Dominion 49 posts
Two Members of the faction may use the dominion as a Development thread for a Cortosis Item.​
LOTF- 2 Dominions 80/21 posts
May create 2 unique ships with the size of Frigates that have the firepower of a Heavy Cruiser.​
OR​
May Create 1 production ship the size of a Frigate that has the firepower of a regular Cruiser.​
Mandalorians- 1 Dominion 34 posts
One Member of the faction may use the dominion as a Development thread for a Cortosis Item.​
Black Sun-Nothing
No Reward​
Moross-Nothing
No Reward​
CIS-Nothing
No Reward​

Soliael Devin Talith said:
Valen has no been officially running for a month and i'm sad to say that it was somewhat of a failure.
Dude it was fun and I enjoyed it, lots of fun was had.

That being said does the firepower of the ship effect the sublight speed? For balance issues usually the more guns the slower the ship should go

Akio, perhaps it would be best to thank Soliael for what you received and leave the critiques to more appropriate threads. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

When we make a decision, I'll post in here. Thank you again. Despite the bumps, I know everyone in OP really enjoyed the event.

I'm hardly complaining Ayden, he said he felt Valen was a failure I was saying the reason I thought it came up short. We were actually having fun with Valen until we got distracted.

TGE will discuss this.

This was inspired and motivated by a single Administrator who's event, which launched at the lowest dip of activity SWRP has seen since it's 3rd month of existence, generated a total of 701 posts and generated entertainment for 6 total Major Factions. An event that was told from the beginning would not have my nor Staff's official backing, as I told Soliael from the beginning that he'd be alone on this one.

Given that Dark Harvest had all of Staff working tirelessly on it, as well as volunteers from the community, I view this event as a success given the minimal amount of resources it began with.

I agree... I mean, it could've been a supreme event if it had only happened a bit later. I didn't even know, that it was all done by a single administrator. Of course I didn't think everyone worked with it, but... I enjoyed it as much as I was able to RP in Valen stuff. I would've enjoyed it more if it it were more active. But you did an amazing work with everything, @[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]. The map was... cool... and it was planned, so I guess you did everything you were able to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom