Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of a Faction: Imperial Remnant/Galactic Empire

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
Vengeance said:
I am going to go out on a limb here and stake a claim that the time from between Minor and Major has no impact what so ever on the success of a faction In Character or Out. It is the members and the Faction leadership that determine success.
It has a direct impact on momentum, but in this case, it looks like they had bigger fish to fry.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Tefka said:
Alric quickened the pace when he took part in sharing the weight of updating the map.
uNwCs42.jpg

[member="Caius Flavian"]

I have no idea whats happened but I loved the Imperial Remnant for how it was written. Sad to see it go.
While I am not sure it would work for you the Republic is in dire need for active Military personel and our door is open to a seasoned officer from our ally.

The Republic might honestly go quite well for wandering Imperials, given their recent track record...

tumblr_lraf7pWcII1qk8e6w.gif

In seriousness, it is sad to see the IR finally collapse. Good writers, cool idea to boot. I tried to get into it, but it was just changing hands the most recent time or whatever and got real weird real quick, so I backed off and took Julius elsewhere. Still wouldn't mind RPing an Imperial Knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom