Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Ena-class Star Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.
xNYHpJG.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To submit a heavy capital ship for Duro which reflects their manufacturing power.
  • Image Source: Painting of Homeworld by Andrey Lifanov
  • Canon Link: /
  • Permissions: /
  • Primary Source: /
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Ship of the Line
  • Wide Angle Broadside
  • Expeditionary Vessel
WEAKNESSES
  • Flanking Maneuvers
  • Integrated Sublight Drives
  • Broken Spine
DESCRIPTION
Primary heavy line destroyer for the Duro Defense Force. Relatively new Pri-Andylan design having only been in operation for the past century. Known for her uncommon vertical profile, the Ena-class is equipped with durosian energy harvesters which can gather solar winds from main sequence stars to replenish its power reserves and refuel in the atmosphere of certain resource rich gas giants. This makes it ideal for extended deep space operations. Like many duros vessels artificial gravity is limited only to priority areas for they are still predominantly born and raised in space. Ena is a native durese word meaning regal or queen.

Last edited:
Nice ship.

While I would question the use of Manufacturer due to it being posted from a Guest account/Deleted account, Its listed in the Application of the Company of being part of the open market in multiple places for Civilian based ships, and is being used by the Duros.

Pending Secondary.

Mazik Stazi Mazik Stazi
AMCO AMCO

Mazik Stazi Mazik Stazi | Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Solid submission overall, though as Vora has already pointed out the Manufacturer is potentially problematic. I have arrived at the same conclusion as him after some consideration but will add that you really should procure formal permission if you intend to keep using it.

I believe Pri-Andylan was submitted to Chaos by Bernard of Arca's writer.

Approved.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Mazik Stazi Mazik Stazi

Again a very nice ship! But this time, Considering AMCO AMCO 's post, regarding about the permission, I have to ask you to get the permission from the Pri-Andylan Propulsion Systems' OP to use their company to your submission. If you can't please change the Manufacturer to another company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom