Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election Night Party (Fringe+Kiskla)

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Hannibal Oryen"] @[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Myrtle-ellipses widened as she turned to her mentor, esteemed colleague, and friend. His voice was enough to distract her from the clustercuss going on in the general balcony area thanks to one malevolent sith. One malevolent and rather alluringly, sexy sith.

Deride?

“I’d say it’s more of a gentle teasing.” Yeah right. She snorted. “God-killi…don’t you think that’s a little bit of an exaggeration?” Gaze leveled on the Fondorian as she shot him a critical gaze. “What’s with the voice, is there something you’re not telling me, boss?”

Gaze flicked up to the monitors as the vote totals scrolled in, a single twitch in her hand betraying any surprise she felt from Mikhail’s sudden reappearance. “Did you have anything to do with this?” Myrtle-ellipses narrowed on the Fondorian. Shrugging, she tipped her head to Shorn. “The populace has spoken. No can do on the bounty. May the best man, err-woman win,” with a wink, she offered a handshake to one Mikhail Shorn.

After all, what did a God-killing abomination have to fear?

Zius simply stood around leaned against a wall, arms crossed with disinterest. His vote wouldn't go to anyone just because he wasn't sure who these people were yet, nor had he been with the Fringe long enough to make a clear assumption of these individuals specifically. Did he even fully understand why he was here? Why he chose this sect of people despite knowing that some themselves are Sith? It was a cluster of thoughts he was stuck on and only made it slightly difficult to put his trust in this order.

He eyed the situation going on between @[member="Hannibal Oryen"] and @Kitt Solo, minding his own business but still observing the awkward event with no idea in mind of what they could possibly be on about. But judging from Hannibal's abrupt turn of silence, he got the feeling that the other guy wasn't someone to be toyed with or spoken to in any disrespecting manner.

Laughing softly the Zabrak simply smiled and shook his head, "No, my friends, with your wedding up coming I'd think you two have plenty of alone time at need. Besides with the knot being tied, Force knows no one leaves you alone. Have you guys picked a location for the wedding?"

Stopping for the moment as the election results are announce the Zabrak smiled and nodded, moving his eyes to @[member="Meret Blackmoon"] he gave a small bow. "Congrats, Meret, seems you've taken the big step onto the council, welcome. Personally I'm pleased to see you made it on the Council, I'm curious to see where this will take us, the Council has never been this large. I don't know the others though. Ah, wait I met the Anders fellow once, bought him a pair of shoes I believe."

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]l

Meret was so excited to see Sargon. He looked well. "Our wedding will be on Naboo at the Queen'sPalace. My father will provide diplomatic immunity for those attending. You are going to be my person of honor? After all if you had not introduced me to Lucien we would not be together." The subject of the election caught Meret off guard. "I was surprised at the outcome, this does mark an important point for the High Council. " Meret watched Lucien's face as Sargon mentioned Anders. She quickly changed the subject. "Please come an visit, we could do some rock climbing?" She touched Sargon on the arm.
@[member='Sargon Vynea'],

With a small laugh Sargon nodded giving in, "Fine, I shall visit later this week, but not tonight. Its a bit late for visiting for me, I have my inspection coming for Bakura, and I'd like to make sure all my final details are completed. I'm behind on several projects due to my time spent in solitude, it has renewed me though, and my efforts for the Fringe. So I'm curious, Lady Blackmoon, what are your plans for the Council now that you have your vote to add to it?"

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"]

Meret bit the inside of her mouth as Sargon always asked her questions, pulling the big brother act. This was a good thing it kept her sharp, on her toes. As she had said many times she lived in a man's world. "My vote, my influence will bring one more voice, a voice that has a cooler head, a voice with a different perspective. Since I have taken myself out of Fringe politics I can see both sides without bias...even if it involves my dear Lucien." She gave Lucien a sweet smile. "I will look forward to your visit. Bring your bow and we'll go hunting."
@[member='Sargon Vynea'],

Lucien smiled back at Meret. Having her on the council would be good "Work and Home are two different spheres Darling he said returning the smile "I will not hold what happens in the chamber against you"

"Nor I Darling but we live in interesting times. Our wedding will be mid summer, we have not set the exact date. It's late and you have things to attend to you, it was so good to see you again."

"Goodnight my love" He said he gave her a hug and a kiss then walked her to her ship.He stood and watched her ship go then walked back to the party.He picked up a non alcoholic drink now, grasping it in his left hand he moved to sit down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom