Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Eldritch Darkside Cult

Got an idea for a darkside cult based on Eldritch concepts. Using ideas like Abeloth as some others as deities. The idea isn't fully realized yet, but the basis is there.

A cult of Darksiders who will eventually become major, and terraform planets into grotesque scapes with many transformed citizens in the name of some pantheon of deities.

Lots of tentacles, lots of Darkside.

Anyone interested in doing a thing like that? This idea is open for debate and reformation and construction, of course.

The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

Hey! So, I was actually planning on starting a NPC Sith Cult to serve as opposition to factions everywhere. I was wondering if you want to incorporate that into this idea.

You should also know that my original intent was for them to worship darksiders and such. Some of them are force users but thier leader (Fleet Adm. Hyrum Goth) isn't but he's seen as a type of High Emissary

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
JHbKd8Er0ZZ8993sZQFWONOfjoOx73gY-uopt0aKdIX5NHQlEYakPEpf9FWL_EObXPk3LDQssvQF1hd79v6-RQ

The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner Tristan Evore Tristan Evore

Hey! So, I was actually planning on starting a NPC Sith Cult to serve as opposition to factions everywhere. I was wondering if you want to incorporate that into this idea.

You should also know that my original intent was for them to worship darksiders and such. Some of them are force users but thier leader (Fleet Adm. Hyrum Goth) isn't but he's seen as a type of High Emissary

While this a fairly neat idea, I was going for a much more Eldritch thing, like Cthulhu, and Nylarthotep (probably butchered that last one). I mean we could always bash our brains together and see what happens, but I was going for less Sith, and more so neutral Darkside, everyone's on the menu tonight Bois!

While this a fairly neat idea, I was going for a much more Eldritch thing, like Cthulhu, and Nylarthotep (probably butchered that last one). I mean we could always bash our brains together and see what happens, but I was going for less Sith, and more so neutral Darkside, everyone's on the menu tonight Bois!

I like it, count me in.
Worshiping our great lord Cthulhu? Or bow down before the mighty Dagon?
Yes, I'm so in.
DM me your discord, I have ideas.

We shown scientific interest in the subject. - Xanesh

Even if the character doesn’t join, I’ll definitely keep an eye on the factionf. For the study of the Pantheon fits perfectly into Ireria's affairs.

I like where you're going with this, as I think there should be more separately written native opposition to factions in all planetary threads. Might not have to be a faction, just a group fo writers that enjoy writing and causing trouble IC.

RE OP's idea. It reminds me of the Yuuzhan Vong. It's not my type of character to write, as I'm very personality/character and human focused, but I like the idea of writing against the threat of such horrific, destructive and alien Darkness. ✊

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom