Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko felt the best being in the middle of the two of them.. the hand holding from Latyuo was well... a surprise but a welcome one as was the view as Junko nodded in answer to Supisy. There was the oils and Junko spoke looking at the twi'lek. "Well my favorite is vanilla and Jasmine... we have much more though.... The edible ones are popular as well... I enjoy the honey flavors." Junko gave a wink for both of them though and stayed there while she was in the middle or at least next to Supisy bringing her hand up. "I am sure, even covered with grease you are beautiful and lovely... never discount that which makes you special Lady Supisy... relish it. You are a talented pilot, a skilled mechanic, curious minded and both of you do speak your mind.... also you think I am beautiful so obviously you have amazing taste." She looked over at Latyuo and nodded. "You have pride in your ship that makes it all the more special... a fancy design can go dso far but taking a ship out that you don't love. It will shake you off soon as the turning of a world." Junko said it and offered her hand to her to come in and sit with her still while she was drinking. "Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down, tells you when she is hurting before she keens." She looked at Supisy and wrapped her arm around her. "Makes her a home."

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Supisy knew that the display by Latyuo of her rear end was for Junko, but well that didn't much matter to the you Twi'lek pilot. Before her partner could return to the bath she moved forward as swatted Latyuo on the rump. She giggled as she returned to Junko's side.

"I can't say that I know the smell of jasmine by name, but sweet vanilla is quite nice," Supisy said moving to find that scent of soaps to clean with. "Maybe some honey oil for later on?" She lathered up and cleaned herself as Junko started talking about what a ship meant to its owner. It was true even though it was targeted towards Latyuo, Supisy loved the Deviant as well. She could fly anything but nothing else was the same.

Once cleaned off Supisy found Junko's arm around her. She nuzzled into the Princess kissing her on the cheek and then playfully nibbling on her ear.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

I was in disbelief that Supisy would strike my butt. Instead of reacting right away however I took a long sip off my glass and motioned politely for a handmaiden to bring me another.

"I am quite proud of what we do in the Deviant," I responded to Junko with a smile as the next glass was brought and I took a drink. My head was a bit fuzzy now. I should probably stop, but if I got a little crazy here it wouldn't matter so much. "She is a great home," my eyes went to my surroundings and I moved a hand in a wide gesture. "Even in a palace I am sure you find things you'd like to change though. The Deviant isn't perfect just like anything else."

I smiled at the offered hand, took hold of it and eased back into the bath. I held onto the hand as I saw Supisy snuggling up to Junko's other side. I had to admit it looked nice to be against the Princess like that. I took another long drink of wine and then leaned in to rest against Junko's shoulder. My hand reached out but not for the Princess. Instead I gently stroked Supisy's lekku, knowing it would be an eye rolling sensation. I gave her a smile before saying, "Supisy, I love you. But next time you hit my ass like that I am going to squeeze this lekku so hard you pass out."

As my hand left Supisy's head tail fingers lightly trailed across Junko's collarbones. "I apologize Princess, but boundaries need to be set. We can get back to relaxation, or some fun." Uh oh. I think I should have stopped before the last cup. Oh well what is the worst that could happen.

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko was looking at the two of them and a few things were going across her mind... largely... yes yes yes yes yes yes.... But then the important professional opinion that she had something special here with the two of them and Latyuo was drinking so less inhibition but that didn't mean she wasn't going to enjoy at least sittign with her in the water. Her hand in each of the womans as she hadn't thought the day would be like this come nightfall after how everything was starting.... Worth it."

SHe said it and the trail across her collarbone was welcome as Junko looked to Latyuo and spoke. "Your ship is wonderful ladies it has personality compared to some. Mine is my own but it is still larger and manufactured compared to one that is lived in." She said it but looked between both of them and smiled. "But tomorrow I will show you my ship so you can get an idea... and well there are a couple of different ones. Can even let you ride Xifang maybe."

Latyuo knew what the tender yet firm touch of Supisy would bring on. The young Twi’lek pilot’s eyes did indeed roll and a tingle went through her body from the soles of her feet to the tip of the lekku that was just stroked. A loud moan escaped lips and the following threat was lost in the ecstasy of the moment.

Supisy hadn’t even noticed the contact between Latyuo’s finger and Junko’s shoulders and upper chest. She heard nothing about seeing Junko’s ship or riding upon Xifang, two things that would have brought stars to her eyes earlier in the day, but now those eyes were closed and that tingle still vibrated throughout her body. When it subsided enough for her to think, Supisy’s eyes opened and she leaned in, kissing Junko deeply. One hand was clenched in Junko’s the other started to wander just a bit.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I was not surprised at the reaction of Supisy. And I knew before I had done it that the threat would have to be repeated when she was more receptive to the words. Watching her eyes roll and the silent enjoyment on Supisy’s face was actually a turn on. I couldn’t believe that I would think that about a girl I had no thoughts other than sisterly for up until this night. I still couldn’t bring myself to kiss her. Instead slipping back next to Junko and holding onto the princess’ offered hand.

“I would love to see your ship,” Latyuo answered with excitement. “I’m dying to see what Atrisian advanced tech can do for a ship’s performance.” The offer to ride on the lion was less intriguing to me, but I knew Supisy would enjoy that when she was thinking straight. Based upon the deep powerful kiss she exchanged with Junko I knew that was not the case at the moment. She probably hadn’t even heard it mentioned.

With Junko no longer able to speak for a moment I took another drink of my glass. When Supisy finally back from the kiss I could do nothing but smile. “I was pretty sober when I took off my clothes, but now I’m feeling really frisky,” I said out of nowhere. “I really, really want to see your ship like I said. But that’s tomorrow. What’s next for tonight?”

The kiss was one of the better parts whiel she held Latyuo's hand and listened to her... between moments at least and well she could certainly show her the ship.\... later when all of them were sober and the prospect of advanced Atrisian technologies was also important as she liked showing off the advancements they had over many of the other worlds in the galaxy and they used them in ways to improve many aspects of peoples lives. "Well after this really there isn't much else to do... sleep and tomorrow there is a whole lot we will be able to do and see... maybe even have to make it into a couple of days with all of the interesting things you have seen." She said it and relaxed where she was letting Latyuo be comfortable and she looked at the twi'lek offered just her arm as she used the force to bring a bottle of oil to her. "Here you go, solari blended... reacts to darkside users and lowers their influences on your mind and body but also glows a light blue when around force users. Also infuses a little force energy to renew your skin and body."

“Sleep! Are you serious?I” Supisy whined. “Unless what you are really saying is bed,” she finished her tone picking up and a wink given to Junko. “I am plenty relaxed and recharged from our short journey to Eisei. I can go for days and days,” she continued, almost begging. In mid argument a bottle floated through the air and into Junko’s waiting hand. She offered it to Supisy and explained its origin and benefits. Supisy smiled and placed some of the oil in her hands and then on her arms. It started to glow in Junko’s presence. “Is this also edible? Don’t want to poison you.”

She continued to rub the oil onto her arms, careful not to place it anywhere yet that she hoped Junko’s lips might touch later. She felt a little tingling in her arms and smiled, putting the oil on the edge for a moment as she leaned in to whisper to Junko. “Latyuo will be sober when we wake in the morning. She won’t be as much fun.” It was meant to be a whisper, but wine had made Supisy just a bit too loud.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I was surprised by Junko’s statement that the only thing left for them was sleep. She seemed to be a bit flirty with me, and though I initially rejected the notion due to my desire for a more traditional coupling, I was becoming more and more open. If I was sober I would probably have seen the reason for my easing inhibitions, but in my current state I wondered what was wrong with me that Junko would let Supisy be all over her, and yet when I suggested I might be up for some fun she suggested sleep.

A bottle floated over to Supisy and I startled for a second before remembering that Junko wasn’t just a princess, she was a Jedi. The glow on Supisy’s arm made that even more obvious. I watched and smiled at the application of the oil. My eyes went wide at Supisy’s “whisper”. Had she picked up on my disappointment? Was she drunk enough that she wanted to play with me? Was she just trying to make Junko happy?

“You mentioned earlier about being medium to a kiss,” I looked at Supisy, but even as inebriated as I was, Supisy was not my desire. “Was that because you wish to see me and Supisy kiss, or because you wish to play with us both? A wild night doesn’t lock me into a certain future right? I mean some respectable future husband might not accept my naked dancing stories, but I am sure I can have fun and still end up with the family I wish in the end.”

She looked from one to the other and smiled. "Yes it is edible... it tastes different for people. I usually taste sunshine with its warmth and candy." She said it but the mention of sleep had seemed to inspire both of them. "Oh I wish to have both of you." She said it and brought her hands up to touch both of their cheeks. "A night with me won't be something frowned upon... if anything future husbands might look upon it with favor." She said it though and pulled her in close to kiss her... to inhale the scent of her and show that she wanted much more. "But." She said slowly pulling her head back. "I try to respect my cleaners... and limit activities to my bedchambers. If we need anything my handmaidens are in their chamber outside." SHe slid the bottle from the twi'lek though and squeezed some out rubbing it on her arms. "But if you want to have some fun... glowing in the dark a little is never a bad thing."

Supisy wasn’t sure if adding Latyuo to the equation was just another way to keep the fun going, but as soon as she saw Junko kiss her partner the Twi’lek knew that sleep wasn’t going to be an option. It was a relief for Supisy that Junko’s goal was to have them both not to push them together and watch. Supisy was all about having fun, but having to look Latyuo in the eyes the next time they were out on a job after a wild night and Junko not being the main focus for each would have been a difficult complication. As it appeared however Junko wasn’t looking to be the catalyst to bring out an attraction between the two partners. If Supisy happened to brush up against Latty, or maybe more, so be it. That was the price of the night and the enjoyment of Junko.

When Junko stated that any further fun would need be moved to the bedchamber Supisy couldn’t help the content purr that escaped her lips. “If I had a palace I’d have fun in each and every room,” she said with a giggle. “Not all in the same night of course. I would respect my cleaners as well. But the stone is hard and cold. A nice comfy bed seems like it is just the right place to move to next.”

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I smiled to learn that I was desirable to the princess, that she wasn’t just interested in getting me and Supisy together. That wasn’t a good idea without Junko present, I knew that much for sure. And if Junko was present I knew that Supisy could never be my focus. The kiss shared was lovely, not as wild as Supisy had shared with Junko, but they had worked up to that. I…I actually hoped I’d make it to that level before the night was through.

“Well we can’t upset the cleaners and their normal daily work,” I said with a smile. “Are we heading to that bed we saw before? There is plenty of room there.” I eyed Junko placing oil on her arms to match Supisy’s. “It’ll be like one of those black-out neon parties. Except private and much more fun.” I agreed with the use of the oil with its subtle glow. “I think I will need some as well,” I looked at Junko with a smile, but instead of reaching for the bottle my arms stayed anchored at my sides.

Junko nodded and getting more she was spread and rubbing it all over. careful but good at it as the water was being drained and flower petals clung around. She was looking at both of them and smiled though leading the way. "There is plenty of rooms and doing as you want might take a week... that is before you get to the basement and sub levels of the palace that connect to the lower city areas. Have to be able to go there where they work on the inner factories and submersible sections." She said it leading the way from the massive bath chamber to her room. THe doors to the handmaidens chamber open and showing all of their beds with them in there and a few more then they had met.

"Oh everyone must be gone they are back now." Junko said it and she rolled her shoulders. "Now there is plenty here to do." SHe said it with a smile as Xifang walked from the corner and plopped down at the foot of the massive bed. The other handmaidens closing the doors with only one coming in. "Princess it is my night." The handmaiden removing her jade robe as her short nearly shaved hair was one of the few things... golden skin and green eyes. Junko went over towards her and offered a smile. "Jubei, I think I will be fine, go and enjoy your night." SHe turned back to look at the two of them. "Besides I will be quite busy."

Glowing blue naked besides that Supisy strutted alongside Junko. She gave a giggle when Junko explained how long it would take to christen each room of the palace in a fun time. “Not like it is a race or anything if it took two years to get through them all it would be worth the fun.” They walked through the handmaiden’s chambers, Supisy didn’t break stride or think about what the other women might think of her. She looked around to see if Barca was still occupied, but that didn’t hold her attention long as they made it to Junko’s bedchamber. Xifang lumbered in and laid down by the bed. Supisy skipped by the large cat giving him a scratch between the ears. “Hi pretty kitty,” she said as she hopped up to the bed.

The doors were closed behind them with only a single handmaiden left in the room. Supisy smiled at the girl. Some didn’t like the short hair look, but Supisy didn’t have room to talk when it came to hair. The girl was pretty with tanned skin and green eyes. When the girl took off her robe, Supisy's smile widened. Four was better than three right? But that was not to be. Junko dismissed the girl. When Jubei left Supisy looked to Junko with lust and raised a single finger using it to beckon Junko to the bed.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I was not surprised by Supisy walking through the handmaiden’s bedchamber so nonchalantly. Despite all the wine I had drunk during the night I just couldn’t walk through all those woman as confidently as Supisy had. I didn’t break stride with Junko, even though there were a few stumbles, but as I walked I tried my best to keep an arm in the way of some of the juicier bits of my body. I wasn’t exactly sure why. It wasn’t as if these women were going to jump me where I stood. Who really cared if they admired me?

With renewed confidence I took the last few strides into the royal bedchamber. I was a little nervous as the big tiger sauntered in. I knew he was friendly. Junko even suggested that we could be able to ride him, but there was something about being drunk around such a large animal I only assumed was quite the hunter in the wild.

Unlike Supisy I tip-toed around Xifang, but ended up on the bed next to her. I purposely left room between us for Junko as I had no intention of starting any fun without her. The princess spoke with a handmaiden. I supposed she was pretty, but my eyes were only on Junko for this night. I supposed Supisy might get mixed in here and there, that was inevitable, but for me this was absolutely about the princess in her glowing blue hue. As the handmaiden left, Supisy urged Junko to join us and my heart was beating faster and faster. “If we were not here,” I gave words to a random thought that probably would have stayed silent without nerves and wine. “You would have been with J-Jubei?” There was guilt in my words. I didn’t like taking from worthy people. A strange statement coming from an outlaw, but even in breaking the law I always tried to do good.

Junko looked at her and climbed on the bed. "Do you mean like this?" SHe moved over to be in between them and spoke. "No, Jubei like the others switches off nightly to rotate my bodyguards. She is a talented marksmen with a blaster and skilled swordswomen." She said it though and laid there propping herself up with a wider grin on her face. She stayed in the middle and moved to fade it to black for the foreseeable night and into the morning only waking up when the sun would be able to reflect off of the marble to brighten the room for them. Junko laying there and stirring under the one as she would try to hold both of them and equally snuggle into them.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I tried very hard to keep my eyes closed. It was too early, though I really had no idea what time of day it was. More importantly my head was pounding and there was no way I could think straight. From the stories I have been told I am quite the fun drunk. The stories of last night are ones that I will have to convince Supisy not to go blabbing around, but I remember almost everything. With a sigh I gave up and forced eyes open. Junko’s arm was around me. Her eyes appeared just as resistant to opening as mine did. Supisy lay with her head on Junko’s shoulder with one lekku and one arm splayed across the Junko’s chest and abdomen.

I smiled and stirred very gently so as not to wake Supisy. Crawling up to Junko I gave a nod that made my head throb. “I am going to need a few hours to recover from last night,” I whispered softly to not wake Supisy and spare my aching head. “You are an unbelievable experience Princess. I can’t say another go will not require equal amounts of wine, but as long as I have the memory of last night it is always a possibility.”

I leaned forward and placed a sweet kiss on Junko’s lips. “She never gets a hangover. She’ll be much more fun when she wakes than me,” I say looking down at Supisy. “When you’re ready to start the day come get me at the Deviant…” she looked around the room realizing she wouldn’t be able to find her way out. “If you can provide me with a guide and my dress.” I run a hand along Supisy's lekku, grazing Junko's chest as well as I remember the night passed.

Supisy was quite the wild one, but when she fell asleep a gentle touch would not break that spell. The physical reaction to having her lekku touched was not something that could be avoided however. She gave a moan when Latyuo’s hand passed over the appendage, but did not wake right away.

When she did wake several minutes later Latyuo was gone and she was sprawled over Junko’s body. “Mmmm,” she hummed looking up at the princess with equal parts awe, sleep and mischief. “Good morning beautiful Princess. Latty go to steam out her hangover?” she asked Junko with a knowing smile. “How are you feeling? I am pretty sure that we made lots of plans for today or today and tomorrow. But before we dress I think we can give Latty a few more minutes. Then we can move on to whatever is next. Are we posing for your statue today? I think Latyuo will be much more relaxed now.” She said this with a smile and a giggle.

Junko stirrred and woke up feeling her head throb but well she had survived and the strong wine from the umanishi was well she had mansged it as she had listened to Latyuo who had Jubei there to guide her and bring her dress for her. She stirred though looking at Supisy and nodded her agreement. "There is a fair amount to do but there is no rush... we can be lazy and relax a little more." She rolled over and sat up on one side while looking at the twi'lek. and she touched her arm. "But I had fun last night." Junko moved forward and kissed her again motioning with her head and getting off as she walked stretching out. One hand being held out a Min was there with a cup of tea that was steaming.

Junko motioned and another was offered as Latyuo had a guide back to her ship or at least an area she could relax... walking thorugh the village back to herr ship might be a little much. Junko walked through the handmaidens chambers and the Umanushi was there with Barca and both were covered in bites and disheveled hair as well as their clothing. The other handmaidens were there and Junko walked past as the twins were in their own gust rooms with some of the other guests who were there. Phaidor and Min offering a small recounting of who had left and who had stayed in the various rooms. The empress had left early as the emperors ship had arrived and he thanked her for showing a lovely time.

Kioshi was there at the table with food as she looked up and sat in a normal chair. Her own attendents were working the muscles in her legs and making sure she had no sores on her body. "Big Sisters good morning." She said it and Junko motioned for SUpisy to sit down and eat as she took a seat hugging Kioshi who was shooing the people away but she was mostly smiles. "Last night was a lot of fun." She was proud of herself though as the hover chair was there being cleaned and checked out. "We will be out of your hair by lunch time if you need it. I was told you got to enjoy yourself with your friends." She offered a wink to Supisy and looked. "Where is Lady Latyuo?"

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

The handmaiden from the night before was the guide for me. She expressed to me that it looked as though I needed more rest and if a cool, dark, private room was what I needed one could surely be found within the palace. I very much wished that quiet and darkness for an hour would stop the pounding within my head, but no, what I needed was on the Deviant. “Thank you. I have a special elixir I keep on hand in my ship. I am sure that someone in the palace is talented enough to replicate it, but for expediency I think if you could just make sure I make it to my ship this morning that would be best.”

The handmaiden laughed and reminded me that the Deviant was not merely parked outside the gates of the palace. There would be a shuttle ride involved. Oh Force, a shuttle meant loud engines, ups and downs of take off and landing. “Ok. I guess I’m not going to make it back to the ship just yet. Could you take me by the kitchen, or preferably someone who can relay a recipe to the kitchen in case they are cooking.”

Jubei smiled and gave a nod, changing direction and leading the way. She handed me a piece of flimsy and writing device for me to write down the recipe for my hangover cure. “Thank you J-Jubei right?” the handmaiden nodded. “That cool, dark, private room would be appreciated now. And the elixir when it is ready. Please let the Princess know where I ended up.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom