Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy
Wearing: Shikibu Dress

Supisy gave a look over to Barca, the woman looked tough, but taking on a wookiee and winning? That was impressive. “Were the three nurses naked?” Supisy asked with a giggle, obviously not totally free from the affects of wine. “That would surely help the recovery along…if they were the right nurses.” If they were Atrisian nurses Supisy suspected they would be the right kind of nurses for her, but Latyuo had already proven that not everyone accepted beauty for beauty, or at least didn’t find all beauty desirable.

The Twi’lek gave another appreciative hum at the mention of a moonlit walk through the palace. She didn’t mind at all having to share the time with Latyuo, as long as Junko continued to hold her close. The adventure to Atrisia was theirs after all. There was no reason that Latyuo should miss out on the palace. When things got steamy Supisy was sure that her partner would opt away and she would have Junko to herself.

“Well if there is only drink I will try some of the twins’ offering,” Supisy said with a smile. As long as it wasn’t as strong as the first drink, Supisy was confident she wouldn’t need to lean on Junko too much. As long as she drank it slowly. And if it was too strong…Leaning against Junko wasn’t the worst thing. Her eyes lit up when Junko suggested a private tour, but she knew that Latty wouldn't give up the chance to see the palace.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

I gave Barca a slightly nervous smile with the story that Junko told. I was a bit curious if the nurses and nudity were connected, but leave it to Supisy to just blurt out what I was thinking and not even about to vocalize. It did give me a chuckle however and when Junko offered a hand I took it standing with a bit of a groan from being lazy for a while. I straightened my dress and looked to Barca. “I’m afraid this dress is staying put until I lay down to sleep. But if you can find three nurses in the crowd I was wondering exactly what the story looked like.” I gave a wink of my eye to Barca…the drink was getting to me. But I made sure to keep a handle on the glass of Crane’s General’s wife’s vintage and took another drink.

“Something tells me you two will have plenty of chances to get distracted through the night. I would very much like to see the palace,” I said with a nod of my head. I again took Junko’s arm and leaned against her for support while I regained my balance. “If you say moonlight is the best time. Then so it shall be.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Barca looked as she stood up and towered... over most of the Atrisians. The mandalorian grinning. "Wouldn't you like to hear the tale.... maybe later." She said it and walked towards the table with the Umanushi but spoke. "I think I am going to use the guest shuttle princess." Junko bowed her head. "Have fun... please don't break the ship." There was some laughs though and with Latyuo coming with them Junko offered a wide grin walking and holding the pair on her arms. The palace itself largely there as the garden was full of people and winding down. The sounds of music softer and she went through the large doors of the palace. Leading into a hallway that was lined with windows on one side holding statues between them. THe other paintings and other artworks. "One of the galleries, for art from around the galaxy and the Commonwealth."

Junko said it while walking and leaving for the pair of them a free hand to have their drinks. Junko checked on a few other things and opened one of the doors with a small droid as it followed. "One of our makie class service companions... travels around with you and can preform many of the smaller tasks." Like opening doors and making it so she didn't need to stop holding two beautiful women. Junko went through the gallery into the dining hall as the large table was set up. Chairs and place settings on display but none of the rest. Banners and different things hanging from the room. Models of ships that were in flight from around the galaxy and planets gleaming in a hardlight display. Junko walked down the way. "We have enough space for fifty people plus myself and handmaidens... plus one of the largest kitchens outside of a major restaurant.

The dining area opened to another larger chamber that was sunken in. The lower section of it chairs and dozens of seats. Displays showing news clips and information from across the galaxy itself and the Commonwealth. Junko was able to see more of it as she walked down a hallway and entered the real room... Large and elongated. With two upper sections with displays for holograms and a singular seat at the end. The main entrance to the throne room as she walked down it and smiled. "My audience chamber, for seeing to the people who come and handling most affairs that are within my area." She said it and went towards the aurodium throne encrusted with gemstones and molded for her to sit in. Gel pillows that blended in and designed so she could look down upon all of the others.

Junko walked towards it and turning around she slid into the throne letting her legs be there so Latyuo and Supisy could sit there and be close to her. "From here... you can enjoy oh so many things.... I won't deny it is quite fun being able to listen tot he people and offer them aid or in some cases judgement. The islands are wonderful and diverse enough to have their own multitude of problems and issues."

Supisy wasn’t paying close enough attention to know if Junko dismissed the tall, strong handmaiden, or if she left of her own devise. The Twi’lek was pretty sure though that there was a little flirting going on by Latyuo. She looked at the Mirilian woman and shook her head. Supisy just knew that dress was going to be coming off before the night ended. Unless the drink stopped she theorized.

As they walked through the palace Supisy was as impressed as she imagined she would be. Though more often she found herself looking at Junko instead of the pretty rooms and artwork that made the palace a wonder. She listened to Junko explain where they were and when the Twi’lek saw a certain look on the Atrisian Princess’ face she knew something was there that would be worth shifting her eyes just for a moment to take in her surroundings. The artworks in the gallery were fantastic, but Junko was a masterpiece. The dining room was over-the-top and Supisy wondered what it would be like filled with others and wonderful food, but she had no desire to stop.

The throne though, that was a sight. Supisy smiled as Junko led the way closer. She gave a bit of a huff as the Princess took her seat, but was quick to smile as Junko offered a leg for Supisy to sit upon.

“The throne must be worth a small fortune,” Supisy said as she moved to take sit, but before settling in she ran a hand along the outside of Junko’s thigh. It was as exquisite as Supisy had imagined and she couldn’t wait to experience more. “It must be hard to hear the problems as well though. Not everyone who comes to see you can leave happy. I hope I will though." She gave Junko a wink. "How do you deal with your people’s disappointment?”

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I laughed at Barca’s exit, giving a wave of my cup of wine (careful not to spill of course) to the handmaiden. I didn’t understand how Supisy was not drawn to all the art in the gallery that they visited. My eyes were darting around. I would definitely ask to come back here and question where they all came from and discuss what they all meant. But I caught the look in Supisy’s eye. There was only one piece of art that interested her. If she downed the glass of wine in her hand I bet she would have forgotten all about me and tackled Junko to the ground right where we stood. Thankfully she was being smart and merely sipping the wine.

The little droid that opened the next door for us was even more impressive to me. “I would very much like to see how that works. It seems so small. Was it hiding on your person? Or did it start following us when we got to the palace. I didn’t see it at all.” I was starting to ramble and the mere size of the dining room was going to make sure I was not stopping anytime soon. “You have dinners with fifty people? Well of course you do. You’re a princess. I don’t think I’ve ever eaten in an organized meal with more than four or five.”

Next we moved on to Junko’s audience chamber. Where she heard from her people. Saw to their needs, made decisions. It was a place I would imagine had heavy feelings, but Junko seemed happy to do the job. As she led the way to the big chair in the middle of everything I was amazed at just how spectacular it was. The words wouldn’t come to my mouth. Supisy said something and took a seat on Junko’s leg. I don’t know why, but I wanted to know what it would feel like to sit on a throne and look out on an audience chamber. I didn’t think it would ever happen that Junko let me sit there alone so I took the offered spot. My knee brushed against Supisy’s who was of course quicker to sit. But I barely noticed as I turned and looked out. “How many people might be here in a day? How many people do you see to? How can you possibly think two smugglers are worthy of so much of your time?”

Junko enjoyed the feeling of the two of them there on her lap... a smile tugging at her lips while she had her hands holding them secured so they wouldn't slip off and she looked out. "Some days there are can upwards of two hundred and yes not all of them are happy but we work to find the best solution. SOme come because storms destroy their boats... some because wild animals eat their crops and they can't handle the payments they give. We don't enforce it unless it is needed but they can appeal as needed. Some want recommendations so that they can go to the academies or military and enter service specifically for my guards."

SHe said it and brought her hands up to rub at the shoulders of the two and spoke. "But you are worth it... You have value to me... all life does. If I could just quell your doubts that you are important... that you are cared about beyond what you can do." Junko said it and looked at her for a moment. and she leaned in to speak. "It might seem strange but everyone is important... everyone matters, everyone be they lord, lady, smuggler, jedi, outcast deserves the attention and interest." She said it. "Now just sit here with me both of you and relax... lean back and imagine this room filled with people, handmaidens, soldiers... the upper gallery is made for the sansin, the lords and ladies who wish to observe."

Junko sat there and moved her hands to try and lean them back a little so heads could be on her shoulders and she would be able to speak without having to speak loudly... also would be within kissing distance of Supisy.

Supisy listened to the sorts of things that Junko dealt with in this room, in this chair. It was so much that the young Twi’lek couldn’t comprehend being responsible for. She didn’t understand how to measure the needs of the many and the needs of the few. Princess stories were always so glamorous they left out the hard parts.

It took little convincing for Supisy to lean back into Junko as she continued to listen. Her cheek nuzzled the Princess’ shoulder as Junko looked at Latyuo. Supisy could tell that Junko thought they were worthy of her time. She gave a small smile knowing that Latty’s pessimism would take a little more convincing. Or maybe she just wanted a better reason than “because”, that they deserved to be here sitting in Junko’s lap.

As she sat there Supisy didn’t want to imagine the room full. Instead she imagined it even more empty than it was now. Just her sitting Junko’s lap. She gave a look to Latyuo who was looking out over the room. Supisy couldn’t pass up the opportunity of being so close she leaned to Junko and kissed her again.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I was amazed at the expanse of the room as I sat on Junko’s lap and looked out as she must. Hundreds of people she said would be present here conceivably, all needing something from the Commonwealth and therefore Junko. It must be a tremendous weight, but if it was, Junko wore it well. She was beautiful as she told us what she saw in this chamber. She had to be thinking of the times and still no crack of worry.

I flinched just so slightly at the touch upon my shoulder, but relaxed quickly. Junko said we mattered, but with all this calling to her so often, I just didn’t understand why. It was not something I felt like I needed to push this moment. Junko surely had her thoughts and I would be interested in hearing them more in depth at another time. For now I didn’t wish to kill my buzz any more.

I didn’t sit back immediately as Junko requested. I felt Supisy’s leg shift and I knew she had. That wasn’t surprising. I imagined the room filled, imagined that I was the princess. It didn’t feel right, but I felt like I had to take on that role to try to figure out why Junko saw something in me I didn’t see in myself. I had my uses, I wasn’t dull enough to think that I was useless. But how does an exiled Mirilian and former slave find themselves sitting on the lap of a princess sitting on her throne? I heard the sound of lips meeting from over my shoulder and I gave a smile. Taking a deep breath I leaned back into Junko. With my head resting on her shoulder and leaned forward and kissed Junko softly on the cheek. “To you we are worthy, maybe,” I whispered and knew it was the truth. “Still not sure that I or the galaxy as a whole understands why.”

Junko enjoyed the feeling of both of them there.. the kissing Supisy was wonderful and she was taking what she had practiced and putting it to good use.... Even Latyuo seemed to be enjoying herself and getting into it as the explanation about why she was given so much well it was there... and then it happened. The kiss on the cheek while she was making out with Supisy and Junko paused for a moment backing her head a little and shifting her eyes to look at the woman. "The galaxy sees what it wants to and I see what I want to." She offered a smile though and moved her head forward for a chaste kiss. "You are both beautiful and worthy of notice... of attention. Supisy perhaps will get a little more but I will spend as much time as you like working to prove to you Latyuo that I mean every word of it."

The lip locked tongue massaging was something that Supisy enjoyed so very much. It seemed that she was good at it too. Or Junko was nicely playing along. The Twi’lek in her current state didn’t care. If it was the latter she would figure out when she was more sober and get better. She gave out a small groan when Junko shifted her weight as Latyuo moved to a different position. She groaned a little bit louder when Junko stopped the kissing to look at Latyuo. Then she saw Junko place a kiss on Latyuo’s lips and she was sober in a second.

“Never expected to see you here,” Supisy said to Latyuo with a wink. Her hand moved, grazing Latyuo’s knee before moving up and wrapping around her shoulder to pull them all closer into a group hug of sorts. “Now give me a big kiss. Junko is giving me lessons on how to do it right. And that one there was missing something.”

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

The sincerity of what Junko said nearly brought a tear to my eye. The galaxy and her did not see things the same way. That much was obvious. I guess I would have to just accept that this woman was so amazing that she saw things in me that I hoped was true, but always doubted. My eyes opened wide when Junko kissed me. It was nice, friendly, and heartfelt. The sentiment behind the make me tingle a bit.

Then Supisy went and ruined the moment. “You always know how to get in the middle of something don’t you,” I said with a sheepish smile. “What makes you think because Junko kissed me that I’d suddenly like to swap spit with you?” I continued with a wink. I wasn’t going to kiss Supisy but I was willingly pulled into the group hug, even putting an arm around each of them and placed my head close to theirs. I was tempted to whisper to Junko that I’d show her an experienced kisser as long as we could pretend it didn’t happen in the morning. But I knew Supisy would hear and who knows where that would lead.

Junko smiled to that and being pulled in close she touched heads with the two of them having a smaller grin on her face at that. "Well never know... if things go good I could be a medium for such an act." She gave doeish eyes of innocence and just had a grin. Slowly enjoying the feeling of the hug though. We'll have plenty in the morning.... there is a few other places here... like the bath. Nice, big relaxing with steam." Junko said it and between each was alternating small kisses... quick and warm between them as she smiled. "Each of you deserves to be treated like princesses today... perhaps with enough time put in you will be able to become ladies of the court. Wearing kimono's, making your own wines for these festivals and winnign the praise of the others."

“Junko is the one in the middle,” Supisy answered to Latyuo’s comment with a wink to the Princess. She ignored the comment of swapping spit. Her offer to kiss Latyuo was mostly teasing, mostly. Her smuggling partner was pretty, but Supisy always thought of her as a big sister. The young Twi’lek wasn’t sure she could see a situation where she would couple up with Latty, even just for a night, even with a lot of alcohol. But with Junko involved? The princess put a voice to Supisy’s thoughts and she giggled.

A bath was mentioned and then Junko gave each woman a short kiss. Supisy smiled and stuck her tongue out at Latyuo before she licked the Mirialan’s cheek with a giggle. “There is some spit for you. I’ll wait for the repercussions.” Her eyes shifted to Junko. “A bath? When I was little we were cleaned in a large room by our slave mothers as the mistresses looked on. There were stories that when the slaves were done the mistresses had the baths cleaned out and sat for hours in luxury with wine and bubbles to relax. Since I’ve been free we just have a closet refresher to get clean in. Gets the work done, so I’m not complaining. But I would love to see how a princess bathes.”

And then Junko dropped a bombshell. “We can be ladies within your court?” That just didn’t seem possible. She was a lowly slave. Saved from decades of defiling by a wonderful woman, but now Supisy was just a pilot. Junko could make her a lady? It was too much to dream for.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I gave a nervous giggle at the suggestion that Junko could become a medium for Supisy and I becoming more intimate. Supisy was someone I was to take care of. I cared for her deeply, but going beyond our current bond was something that I wasn’t sure would open a whole can of worms. I was pretty sure Junko would hold to any agreed upon discretion, but Supisy had a big mouth and liked to relive things that she thought would embarrass me. I looked to my near empty glass of wine and for the first time since I had met Supisy I did think there probably was enough alcohol in the galaxy for something to happen as long as the Princess was there to make things flow.

A bath was mentioned and I all but melted into Junko’s shoulder. It has been so long since I have had a proper bath. I blushed when Supisy mentioned the norm for bathing that we had been maintaining. We had been living on the Deviant. Maybe in time I could upgrade to better bathing facilities, but it seemed a luxury. “A bath sounds so unbelievable,” I whispered in a husky wanting tone that unknowingly sounded a bit naughty. I blushed further on Junko’s kiss, but that was quickly replaced with a scowl as Supisy licked my cheek! Thankfully she became focused on the bath as well before my ire could be turned into violence. I decided to let it go for the moment. The next time though.

Supisy seemed amazed and excited by the possibility of being a Lady. I was a little more suspicious. “A Lady in court can still be a smu…transport specialist?” I gave a wink at changing my job title. “I’m all for adding luxury to my life, but not at the expense of adventure.” I reached a hand out and rubbed Junko’s shoulder. “We can discuss on the way to the bath…I want to see what luxuries await. Might put you in a better place for negotiations.”

Junko listened to them and thought about it.. maybe she was being quick but it was her court here at the palace... she filled it with whom she wanted much like the other Sansin and the emperor and empress did. Those who were important to her. "You can, it is an offer. My court here is filled with those dearest to me.. those who have done something to impress and been elevated in most eyes." She said in though and at the mentiuon they would want a bath well. Junko internally smiled at that as she spoke looking at the small makie droid hovering in when she motioned with her fingers. "Have a bath started... enough for three for now."

She said the last part cause it was common for her handmaidens to share with her a bonding and because... well they would see as Junko slowly moved and lifted the two of them holding them close so she could walk and guide them. She looked towards Latyuo with a smile. "If you want a title.. I could give you one but I am not worried about others reactions." She smiled though leading the way for them fropm the throne room towards the private area... back itno her bed chambers where her handmaidens were in their beds which were long the walls and a sunken floor filled with tables and seats. Sounds coming from one of the alcoves while Junko smiled.

"And we are not going to watch Barca unless you want to." SHe was leading the way through a door and into another chamber filled with black walls of polished marble. White floors that had scoring for grip even when wet and the bath chamber. Circular with statues lounging on the sides holding buckets where the water poured out of. Flower petals within the water and the steam of it as Junko stood near the side letting them be there. Her handmaidens off to the side as she stripped and handed the clothing. Then her hair pins releasing a large curtain of golden brown hair that cascaded down her body. She motioned for them to do the same and entered the water using the petals to obscure and give Latyuo the illusion of a little modesty.

Supisy was surprised to hear that she didn’t have to choose between piloting and being a part of Junko’s court. It was a good thing because she probably would have stayed with the princess, but who knows what lounging around and trying to make political decisions would have done to the impressionable young Twi’lek. She didn’t voice her pleasure however, she was focused on the bath time that was coming.

Rising from the chair along with Junko and Latyuo, Supisy hugged tightly to the Princess’ side as she had on the way into the assembly hall. They walked on through the palace, if there was anything of note Supisy wouldn’t remember. In the bedchambers Supisy was surprised that there were several sleeping areas, she assumed the Princess would want some privacy. Then again in a palace there were probably more than one bedchamber. The sounds coming from one of the sleeping alcoves piqued Supisy’s interest.

“Barca?” she asked Junko and Latyuo, remembering the large Mandalorian handmaiden and taking a step towards the sounds. She gave a look to Latyuo and knew that even though Junko left the option open to watch, it wasn’t in the cards. Instead they continued through a doorway to the next room. It was wondrous lined with stone more fancy than Supisy had ever seen. Knowing that the intention was to bathe she immediately kicked out of her shoes and the cuts in the floor tickled the bottom of her bare feet.

The rest of the room was just as awesome as the stone that first caught Supisy’s eyes and then before she knew it the Princess was slipping out of her clothes. The fanciness of the room was gone as far as Supisy was concerned. She watched every movement of Junko as she moved into the water. Once she was submerged the transe was broken and Supisy was back to herself. She quickly disrobed, remembering that the dress was a gift from Junko she handed it off to a handmaiden instead of simply tossing it carelessly to the side as she had first thought.

When Supisy entered the bath any illusion of modesty that Junko had intended went out the window. The young Twi’lek couldn’t resist the Atrisian princess. Supisy made her way to Junko and straddled the princesses lap leaning into her and giving her a now more practiced deep kiss.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Being able to keep my current occupation was, I admit, a little surprising if I were to become one of Junko’s ladies in court. If I were something honorable like a doctor or a soldier that would be one thing, but for all intents I was an outlaw. Until this legitimate job for the Commonwealth I had moved all sorts of contraband against the local laws. I was pretty good about avoiding detection, we were I should say. But I’m fairly sure that I have to have warrants on several systems and surely on the planet that I “stole” Supisy from. How does a Princess accept a criminal as a Lady of court. I shrugged already knowing that Junko was sincere and that she viewed me as beautiful, valuable and worthy. I just hoped putting her faith in us didn’t hurt her later.

“I don’t need a title,” I said to the offer as we made our way to the bath. “Just knowing that you have faith in me is enough. The people of the Commonwealth are not my people. The people of Mirial are, and I didn’t care what they thought of me. As long as I have a place here I won’t care about public opinion.”

We walked through the bedchamber. It was beautiful and it seemed there was a spot for many. For a moment I wondered if Junko’s goal was to have us sleeping here at arm’s length for her pleasure, but I dismissed that notion knowing that there seemed to be quite enough handmaidens already if that was her desire. She had been nothing but genuine. I should not question her motives now. Though I do still think she wouldn’t mind things getting a little physical between the two of us. And has been making inroads towards that purpose. Even a princess has desires and I would not begrudge her them. If in the end she gets what she wants, that’s something that we will deal with then.

The sounds of pleasure from one of the sleeping compartments brought a smile to Junko’s mouth, a look of curiosity to Supisy’s and of course a blush to my cheeks. I wasn’t sure why all this female interaction was causing this reaction in me. It was a big galaxy and I’d seen women interacting romantically before. Thankfully I was able to deter Supisy from interrupting Barca’s fun with only a look. And we were moving on to the next room.

The bath was something I’d only heard about in stories. My eyes were taking in every aspect of the room that I hadn’t even noticed the other two disrobe and get into the waiting tub. The flower petals obscured what was beneath the surface of the water. It was a comfort, but I had expected to have to expose myself in order to bathe. The last thing I expected this night was to be offered a private tub. I rolled my eyes as Supisy practically jumped all over the Princess. Perhaps my presence would reel her in a bit. I disrobed, careful of the gifted dress and handed it over to one of the handmaidens off to the side. I walked to the edge of the tub, “Hope you don’t mind me joining?” the question was for Supisy. And I wasn’t giving her the option of declining. I stuck a toe in first. Of course I wanted to know the state of the water I was entering, but the steam was a pretty good indication. I also delayed my entry to the water to see if Junko would look. After a short delay at the edge I slowly entered the water with a content moan.

Junko grinned when she saw how quickly Supisy got in and Latyuo was cute about it. Testing the waters and she was aware but stayed there to focus on kissing the twi'lek... letting herself relax into the waters while her curtain of hair intermingled with the petals. She was enjoying Supisy and smiled pushing her back only a little so that she could find a place and stood there with the waters around her shoulders. "PLenty of time for that... stretch out... relax. The petals will infuse the water which you can let seep into your skin and relax your muscles." She said it looking at Supisy and Latyuo while nodding. "There is whatever you could need, soups, oils, brushes and razors... savor it."

“You always know how to get in the middle of something don’t you,” Supisy said with a smile as Junko broke the kiss. It was playful and mocking not said with anger in the least. Relaxing was not something that the young Twi’lek was particularly good at. She always wanted to be going. Doing something, even if it was something that required no movement, like sitting for a new tattoo she was always fidgeting another part of her body and thinking of something, believe it or not a lot of the time in the tattoo chair her thoughts were about her next tattoo.

Settling into the water beside a naked Junko and relaxing was the farthest thing from her mind. She wanted more lessons of what people did with each other, like the tongue thing. She knew it all in theory, but she wanted to practice. Latyuo’s presence did nothing to push these desires away, but Junko asking her to wait and enjoy the bath settled her for a moment at least.

Supisy took in a deep breath and closed her eyes trying to forget that she was nude next to the most desirable woman in the galaxy. A smirk formed on her lips as Junko mentioned brushes and razors. She had nothing requiring such devices, but she could imagine brushing Junko’s long hair. Maybe she shouldn’t be a Lady of court. Maybe she was better suited to be a handmaiden. Be with Junko all the time. She doubted that Barca was just some simple servant, maybe Supisy could be Junko’s personal pilot? No, that wouldn’t allow her to be free. It sounded quite nice, but in the end Supisy needed her own life.

“I bet the soaps and oils are filled with the most wonderful fragrances,” Supisy surmised to get her mind back on the relaxing bath. “I smell like musty air and grease too often. What is your favorite Princess? I want to smell special for you.”

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I settled into the water to relax before Supisy threw my previous comment back at me about being in the middle. I maneuvered myself in the water so that I was shoulder to shoulder with Junko on the opposite side of Supisy. “Junko is the one in the middle,” I reply. Turnabout is fair play right? As my shoulder brushed against Junko’s I reached down and grabbed the princess’ hand under the water, Supisy probably never even knew it happened, it was so quick. I gave it a squeeze of thanks before releasing it.

“Razors are unnecessary,” I said with eyes closed just enjoying the feel of the water and the flower petals. “I never meet a client without making sure I’m as groomed as possible. The Deviant’s refresher isn’t top of the line, but I manage. I am curious about what Royal Atrisian soaps and oils will do for my skin, but now I think I’ll relax and finish my drink.” As I said it I realized that I had put down my glass to get out of the dress. I looked over to find a handmaiden moving to retrieve it for me, but I waved her off. I looked at Junko and gave her a smirk before I moved over to get my drink. I didn’t fully come out of the bath. Instead I leaned out over the edge stretched out just far enough so the tips of my fingers could get hold of the glass. My chest was pressed against the cold stone floor providing quite the sensation and my rear was up in the air for all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom