Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen
Wearing: Shikibu Dress

I wasn’t sure that I was talented enough to party, drink and dance at the same time…although they did kind of all relate to each other. I mean if you are dancing you are kinda partying right? So I just need to dance and drink. That was probably doable. Before I knew it Lord Sota was away and we were walking around a table filled with drinks in different glasses. I had never paid much attention to what my liquor was served in, but supposed someone put some thought into all this.

Junko was addressed by a large woman with her hair styled as horns, or the may have been horns, I still wasn’t quite sure what was possible in Atrisia. The woman said someone called the Mūnshingā offered something from his private reserve. That must have been a high honor. Junko accepted the gift with honor, though she seemed a little hesitant. Perhaps she knew the liquor was too strong. “If the Princess wishes we can all share a goblet? There are so many cups here to be tasted. We would not want to drink too much too fast.”

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

“I can do all three at the same time,” Supisy announced with a big grin. “I’ve been dying to dance with you Princess. We’ll just have to be careful of Latty’s flying dress as she drinks,” She gave a wink to her partner, who surely was not going to take that very well. Junko led them to the wine table. Supisy was looking over the possibilities.

The large woman offered Junko a large cup. Junko accepted it with grace, but seemed a bit weary of it. Latyuo must have noticed it too because she offered to share the one cup between us. Supisy wasn’t sure that was the most fun thing. If it was good drink she wanted a cup to herself. “That’s a neat cloak. Colorful. Very pretty. I’d take a cup if that is acceptable. They can share the Princess’.”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko looked at the large woman and the cup and then at Latyuo who suggested the safe option and Supisy who suggested the dangerous one... the Umanushi were not to be underestimated when it came to their drinks. She looked though at Supisy. "You sure you want to try that by yourself?" SHe said it and this would most definetly impact their dancing.. and partying for the festival... she imagined there was going to be a whole lot of clothing tossed around. She motioned for another cup to give to Supisy as the larger woman laugh nodding. "The little green one has spirit.... when she is on the ground maybe she come back to the palace." Junko looked at her and shook her head. "No... no taking for your god emperors wives." Hands went up but Junko looked at Supisy and then at Latyuo offering it. "Bottoms up." She took a drink and it was strong... thick and bruned a little going down but it also tasted in the far far back like berries and honey that had been ussed in the creation. Junko found a place to sit down and motioned for the others as she waited for Latyuo and then took a second sip."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Of course Supisy would insist on taking the whole cup. Couldn’t just go the easy route. There was plenty of wine to ensure that Supisy was plenty drunk by the end of the night. I was never one to dive headlong into a libation that I was unfamiliar with. If Junko wasn’t looking to take one cup on her own then I was going to follow her lead. The large woman who gave the cups was impressed and maybe a little tickled by Supisy’s acceptance of the challenge. I wished her two stomachs were two livers like Zeltrons had, but she never learns until she falls on her face.

I was glad when Junko didn’t allow the big woman to stake claim to Supisy’s drunk body once she’d had too much. Though a wife to a god emperor wouldn’t have been the lowest thing for Supisy so long as she had some freedoms. After Junko took her taste of the wine I took a hold of the goblet and took a small sip. I am not the galaxy’s expert on fine wines, but this one seemed much too strong. “It has a very distinct flavor on your tongue,” I offered my opinion. “Though when it gets to the back of your throat there are some familiar notes.” I looked to Supisy and narrowed my eyes. “Sip it. You don’t want me to have to drag you back to the ship instead of getting to tour the palace.”

Supisy always thought she handled her drink quite well. Not like a Zeltron well, but well enough. It took a lot to knock her on her ass. That night she mentioned where Latyuo ended up dancing naked on a table, Supisy swore she had five more drinks than her Mirialan counterpart and was aware enough to remember what had happened. The warning by Junko and the jesting by the large woman was not something that would scare off the young pilot.

Junko mentioned being an emperor’s wife. It sounded good until Supisy realized there was more wives out there. Sound more like a slave situation. But Junko seemed like she would protect her from the god emperor, and when she called bottom’s up, Supisy took a drink, not a sip, but she had at least enough sense not to tip back the whole goblet in a single guzzle. “Woah! That’s strong!” Supisy said and had to lean into Junko a little bit to keep her balance. But thing always got better Supisy recovered quickly. “Good stuff,” she said raising her goblet to the one who had served them. The Twi’lek looke to Latyuo and nodded. “Just sips from now on.” Her eyes darted back and forth between both Latyuo and Junko. “Don’t let me pass out. Take it away from me.” Her eyes locked on Junko. “I sober up quickly, and wouldn’t say not to anything that you asked. So don’t stop me from doing something because you think you’re taking advantage.”

Junko sat there with Latyuo as she had a sip and she took another watching Supisy down some of it and say how she was up for things. The princess gave a nod of her head when she was looking at her and held out her arms. "Come here and join us." She said it and let LAtyuo take another sip and then she was getting one for herself. She left space on her lap for the twi'lek and spoke. "Well in tha case, I am totally not going to convince you to dance with me." She said it with a grin and taking a sip she held it in her mouth motioning Supisy to come and kiss her so they could swap the wine with each other. Her head pulling back eventually and she leaned back to sit there offering her other arm so Latyuo could sit closer and all three of them could watch each other and make sure no one was going to be streaking... all three that was a different story bt only one of them wasn't good.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I sat there with Junko as Supisy tried to prove that she could do anything. I gave a giggle when she admitted that sips would be safer. Alternating sips with the Princess seemed safe for now. I certainly wasn't feeling the need to remove my dress.

When Junko held a sip in her mouth and invited Supisy to take it I have to admit I was quite intrigued. How much of that was about wine and how much about tongues? I wasn't quite sure. And I hadn't had enough wine to try to find out.

When Junko offered her arm however I took it. Friendship or whatever came of the night we needed to stick together. I leaned my head against Junko's shoulder as Supisy took her place on her lap. This wine was very strong! But it didn't have the same affect as Corellian Whiskey. Instead of out of control I was mellow. I could just sit and watch and enjoy.

"Aw no dancing?" Supisy whined. As much as she would say she was fine the very strong wine was taking effect. She made a pouty face until Junko invited her to sit with them. Her eye lit up when she saw the offer of wine from Junko's mouth.

The young Twi'lek pilot skipped over to where Junko and Latyuo were sitting and settled into Junko's lap shaking her hips slightly before resting and pressed her lips against Junko's. Lips parted and she took some of the wine from the Princess' mouth. Kelli wrapped around Junko's shoulders giving a little quiver as she enjoyed the night.

Junko kissed her and parted her lips as she exchanged the wine and tongue for a moment holding her close. Her other arm multitasking with Latyuo there when she had to two women close. Pulling back slowly with a small quiver to her lips when she looked at Supisy. "Delicious my sweet. Finish you cup and well we can dance." She said it wrapping her arm around her waist and holding her just as close when she spoke. "You look relaxed my dear." She said it while looking at some of the others around and there was plenty of drinking but her handmaidens had different trays for them in their hands as they brought them forward. "We have selections from all over. Lord Sota's vintage has been popular with many of the others and the Crane General's wife swears hers will make you believe that Jeidushi herself has returned." That got a small chuckle from Junko as she moved her one hand but selected a flute glass for herself. The wine a soft pink... another darker goblet for Latyuo. "This is Sota's... he usually uses honey and lets see." She thought about it and the golden sparkling one she lifted up for Supisy. "Oh this looks like the twins offering... soft and light but with a strong kick in the end."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I sat a little uncomfortably as Junko and Supisy kissed, not that I minded them kissing, but I was a bit close to the action. However as the kissing continued Junko’s arm brushed my shoulder. I don’t know if it was the wine or her touch but I was suddenly more at ease. I leaned my cheek onto the back of Junko’s hand and snuggled it a little before it was time to take my next sip.

When the Umanushi wine was gone from the cup Junko and I shared, there were suddenly other offerings to try. Lord Sota’s, another area I couldn’t remember if I was told about, who said their wine would bring back who I could only assume was an ancient hero or deity. Junko gave me a cup of Sota’s wine, I smiled and gave her a nod of thanks. Taking a small drink I could taste the honey that the Princess mentioned. “Mmm. You’re right. I can taste the honey. I will have to tell Lord Sota that I very much enjoyed his wine the next time I see him. But now I think you should take Supisy out before she’s unable to dance. She is right though. She does recover fast. Perhaps after a whirl around she’ll be back to more of herself.”

Supisy had forgotten everything around her as she sat in Junko’s lap, exchanging kisses and wine. When Junko said they would dance as soon as she finished her cup, Supisy gulped the last of the goblet down without thinking. It was not the smartest thing to do. It was a good thing that Junko’s arm was wrapped around her waist because she might have fallen otherwise. The other selections of wine were put out for them. Supisy was interested in what the twins would have put forward, but she knew that she would barely be able to dance now.

“Put aside a glass of the twins’ wine for me,” Supisy said as steadily as she could manage. “I think we should dance first. I’ll be in a better place to judge a different wine after I’ve had a chance for the last cup to digest.” She gave Junko a smile and leaned to whisper in her ear. “We’re gonna have to dance really close, princess. Really close,” she meant to whisper, but anyone close by would hear it. And the wink she gave Junko was quite comical.

Junko offered a smile and nodded to Latyuo at the suggest.. she didn't know if the woman should be left alone but Supisy was well she had taken to the finishing the cup and getting to dance as a challenge and jumped for it. Junko unwrapped her arm from Latyuo and motioned with a hand as the jade robed handmaiden came over. Darker skin and muscles with short hair. "Barca see that Latyuo is alright. We don't waant her getting lost or hurt." She looked at Supisy and spoke offering a smile at the wink. "Adorable." She said it and rose up holding her close as she rose up and walked towards an area. The moonlight coming down in the center of cherry trees where some of the others allowed wisps from endor to fly around. Giving an ethereal look to it and the music came through as Junko held her close letting her wrap her arms around. Then moved to the music slowly.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I returned Junko's smile surprisingly missing the touch of her arm as see removed it. On the other hand if I were to ask her to stay drunk Supisy would surely throw a fit at missing out on a dance. I nodded to the Princess as she led Supisy off towards the dancing.

I was a little confused by the assignment of a bodyguard? Maybe it was the tales of drunken mishaps. Barca was most likely protecting me from me. I wasn't too far into the wine to need it just yet, but there were plenty of glasses around me and who knew how long am Atrisian dance would last.

Supisy tilted her head slightly as Junko and Latyuo exchanged nods. Was there something going on that she was missing? Or was the wine making her see things that weren't there? It quickly didn't matter as the Princess called over a handmaiden to chaperone Latyuo and carefully stood with the young Twi'lek attached to her hip. Leaking gave a shiver at the wink and compliment, one reaching to hang across Junko's shoulders as Supisy followed along to where the dancing took place.

She gave several oohs and awes at the setting that they walked through and eventually stopped to have their dance. Thankfully the music was slow, Supisy probably would have fallen on her face if she were to attempt to dance like she would in a nightclub, but that would not have stopped her from trying. Instead however they danced slowly swaying to the music bodies pressed against each other so that Supisy would stay upright.

The Twi'lek's head rest on Junko's right shoulder and her left lekku draped across the Princess' shoulder again. "I have never done more than kissed a person before," she admitted in a whisper. "Not for lack of trying, just never the right partner at the right time. I think you are the right person at the right time. But I will need guidance." She gave a light giggle. "Literally telling me where to hold my tongue."

Junko held the twi'lek close as she moved and listened with a raised eyebrow. She could feel the warmth in her head and body before she was speaking. "Well... there is certainly a lot I can guide you with in that regard," Junko said it with a smile that was wider before she was looking towards her eyes. "Though we'll just have to see how you feel in a bit.. There is plenty of night celebrating to do with all of the people." She said it dancing to it when the music stopped. Junko went near one of the trees and she spoke. "Lesson the first... when you come in to kiss mehold it just enough to massage my tongue with your own and wrap your arms around me."

Supisy was too inebriated to know there was a chance of rejection to her statement that Junko should be her first true partner. That being the case her face still lit up when the Princess seemed to accept the role of guide in the journey. She gave a giggle when Junko said the words "a lot" in regards to this subject. Supisy imagined there was much to learn, and that Junko seemed to be experienced was a virtue more than a concern.

They continued to sway to the music as the Princess looked into Supisy's eyes. The Twi'lek found it surprisingly hard to hold her gaze now between drink and the admission of her desires. But she looked Junko's eyes with a smile on her face and shivers going up her spine all the way to the ends of her Lekku.

The young pilot was not disappointed that she would have to wait until the end of the festival for some things. She enjoyed parties and knew much of the time would be with Junko. When the music stopped Junko led the way over to a tree and talked about proper kissing of a couple.

Supisy remembered the feel of Junko's tongue against hers when they kissed before, but she had been more focused on the wine and assumed it was just a product of that action. Now with knowledge she wanted to try again. "Like this?" She asked leaning in to kiss the Princess, after lips met, Supisy parted hers and proved Junko's mouth with her tongue. It was exhilarating. The arm wrapping part came naturally and Supisy pulled Junko close holding their bodies tightly against each other. It was like nothing Supisy could ever remember feeling.

Kissing her was quite the treat and she seemed to be getting it early on whcih was good. Junko relaxing and holding her close... pulling back just enough to nuzzle her forehead to Supisy while enjoying the closeness. "Not bad." SHe said it and went back in for a second helping moving her hand up towards her lekku to cradle and graze it with the underside of her thumb before pulling and going in for a third kiss that allowed her to enjoy it more and she could taste the wine better. "Hmmm a taste of the rest... though I am going to have a good time with you later." She said it and offered her hand. "How are you feeling?" She wondered and there was still music going as she danced a little more... taking the initiative while she swayed but was enjoying it. A fair amount of time going so she could guide Supisy back towards the bench and Latyuo who had Barca with her mostly to just protect her. Latyuo might strip and dance but she didn't seem to be aware of it as Junko wanted to protect her modesty for business purposes. She still arrived finding a seat to stay there and bring Supisy over with her. "Have you been enjoying yourself?"

Supisy smiled wide at the praise. She was a pleaser. Always had been. Maybe it was twelve years spent being taught how to be the perfect slave. She no longer desired to be under someone’s thumb. To do things because they were forced on her. But when she found someone worthy she did her best to make that person happy. Seeing Junko pleased by the kissing was one of the greatest feelings she’d ever felt outside of the cockpit of a ship.

The young Twi’lek had thought she had started to sober up. Her metabolism was incredibly fast. The two stomachs only aided in digestion, burning off the calories to stay as slim as she was mostly relied on a quick metabolic rate. She could be quite lazy when it came to physical activity if there was not the proper incentive. Her legs were starting to feel more stable and her focus was better, but back to normal? Not sure that she would go that far. And then Junko touched her lekku. A soft low moan escaped Supisy’s lips. No one had ever touched her like that. For a moment she thought she was going to pass out from pure enjoyment of the sensation, but then just as quickly the touch was gone, replaced by Junko’s lips. A feeling the Supisy welcomed. Her focus returned again and she hummed her enjoyment of round three of kissing, making sure that she remembered her lessons, reaching out for Junko’s tongue with her own.

“Later can not come soon enough,” Supisy muttered weakly. “I’m less drunk on wine, but more drunk on you Princess. I think I should be stable enough to enjoy the festival. Though I will ask you to touch my lekku again later.”

The Twi’lek was still a little unsteady as they made their way back to Latyuo. The fact that her older more dependable partner sat with a babysitter looking over her shoulder was quite amusing to Supisy who couldn’t help a wide grin on her face as they approached.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I sat comfortably watching Junko and Supisy dance from afar. People watching was not something that I did very often, much preferring to be in the middle of the action. But in this case several glasses of wine at arm’s length, a handmaiden watching to make sure I didn’t make a fool of myself and a high society festival in a foreign culture. I was quite content to sit and watch. Though after the dance I did manage to avert my eyes from the make out session between my partner and the princess. Not that I’m a prude, just knew I would get the whole story later and didn’t want to have to disappoint Supisy with facts after her embellishments.

I finished off Lord Sota’s vintage and moved on to another glass. I was pretty sure it was the vintage that was supposed to be so good that it would bring back a lost deity. It tasted good, but I was unable to discern where the various tastes came from. “The wine is good and the people mill around as if they have no care in the galaxy and your friend I’m assuming will prevent me from disrobing and making a fool of myself.” I looked to Supisy who had a proud grin as if Junko wasn’t making sure she stayed in that dress. “I believe this is the Crane General’s wife’s?” I said taking another sip. “It is quite good. Not sure I would say it was divine, but good. Is there more of the festival for us to see? Or shall I sit here and watch you two go off and enjoy each other?” I offered a pleasant smile letting them know I didn't mind that they took alone time when they could.

"Maybe, first time I met Barca she was naked with was it two...." She said it and the handmaiden held up her hand. "Sorry three nurses. She was in the tournament and fought a wookiee... and won so they were getting her back to her best health." She said it with a smile and a laugh though as she looked at Supisy holding her close. Her other arm being offered to Latyuo. "There is only the drinking now but I did promise a tour of the palace. A moonlight walk through seems like the best time and you both have plenty to drink here." Junko looked at her and offerred a laugh though while she held Supisy. "THough if you wish to stay here.. I am sure there is plenty you can do to enjoy the festivities. I'll just show the throne room and rest of the palace to Supisy.. though not certain how far we will get."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom