Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Supisy climbed onto the Mirei Racer behind Junko with a wide smile on her face. She was a bit disappointed to have her own seat on the vehicle, hoping instead to be pressed up close to Junko as they raced through the water. But Supisy knew that they couldn’t always have their bodies pressed up against each other. There was time for good old fashioned fun and there was time for naughty fun. This was a time just to sit back and enjoy a thrill of speed and racing.

“I’m not much of a shot,” Supisy said. That was a complete guess. Truth was that Latyuo had gone out of her way to protect Supisy from situations requiring any shooting and when shooting was required Latyuo was the one who did it. “But I don’t see any other riders around. I guess I just get to relax and enjoy the ride while studying how you drive it.” And that was just what the Twi’lek did. She got as close as she could to look over Junko’s shoulder and after a few moments she knew she would be able to pilot one if she wanted. After that she kicked back in her seat and enjoyed the ride, even though she could tell that Junko wasn’t pushing the speed it was still great fun.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko nodded and moving along the course she let Supisy be close taking the turns of it... skilled in the movement as the racver did have hgigher speeds but she waited for the moment. "There is a lot that can be here and races when they happen can be quite chaotic but the shooter is important... you would defend us from the others and get us points in the laps. The more points the more ammunition can be returned each lap for your gun." SHe said it and looked at Supisy leaning there as she jerked the craft a little but went towards the jumps with a grin on her face. "They can get pretty exciting though... I know there are more to the bets then just credits or gemstoness. I have seen some wager dates, ships and of course there is anything.... best part is the girls who cheer shouting names on the sidelines."

Supisy listened to how races went with these vehicles as they sped along the course. She gave a look at the water cannons and imagined what was involved in being the gunner. She was happy she could figure it out without other competitors to deal with. She decided that if Junko wanted to compete in a race she would be her shooter. Or vice versa if that worked out.

Junko gave a jerking motion towards the jumps and Supisy was “forced” to grab hold of Junko for stability or the unexpected and quick maneuver might have thrown her overboard. Pulling Junko into the lagoon when she came to rescue the wet Twi’lek wouldn’t have been a bad outcome, but Supisy found holding onto Junko tightly much better.

“So who is the best racer on the island?” Supisy questioned with a smirk. “I have no credits or gems worth wagering and Latty would kill me for putting up the Deviant,” she continued and to be honest she would never risk the Deviant Latty or not. “What would I have to put up in order to get to race against the best?”

“You seem to like girls quite a lot,” Supisy said. “Screaming your name. Naked and lounging around as you race. I hope I’m not just another pretty face,” she gave a little bit of a giggle. She wasn’t looking to become Junko’s girlfriend or wife or whatever term for commitment was. “And I hope you’ll share your girls.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko smirked. "The best racer would likely by Yorino, she is the daughter of Chujo my captain of the guard." A smirk was on her face as Yorino was well she was so tiny even by Atrisian standard... a couple of years younger then JUnko but one of the few she could call small fry. "Though she would likely race for the sheer enjoyment of beating someone from offworld." JUnkjo said it and hearing Supisy she slowed down the racer and went onto one of the ramps that led up but she looked at Supisy. "I do, I enjoy beauty in all of its forms but never once have I taken for granted those I am with for a day or a lifetime... I don't know if you will accept a few open things about Atrisia but having relations with different people until we find one to wed is more commonplace. If sharing though is ever a problem tell me... though it is not my place to share the various women who flirt with me.. you'll have to charm them yourself."

The best racing just for a new challenge, that sounded accurate to Supisy, though a little disappointing if she was honest. Supisy liked winning, and beating the best would be a nice feather in her cap, but she liked having something on the line herself. If she lost to the champion no one would think anything about her except maybe she had bigger eyes than skills. “And what if I wanted to make a wager. What should I offer to make sure the challenge seems real?”

The racer started up one of the ramps. Supisy was prepared for a jump or something of that nature, but Junko was nonchalant about it looking over her shoulder at Supisy. Supisy grabbed hold of Junko again and pulled her body against the Princess’ for support. The Twi’lek pilot wasn’t surprised about Junko’s view on beauty and relationship, nor was she really upset. It was another new adventure. “You draw them in and I’ll charm the pants off them,” she meant it metaphorically, but assumed that it would be the literal truth at least once or twice. Only one thing bothered her. “What happens to the others when you find the one to wed? If you find someone worthy of spending your life with, will we still be friends? You still be my wingwoman?”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

"That will depend on the one I wed." She said it and guided the racer onto the service ramp so it could go back into position. "But I have no plans so far of getting married... so I can be your wingwoman anytime or distract Latyuo if you want to bring them onboard your ship... I am certain she wouldn't turn down the chance for a little enjoyment and I will make sure she has plenty of liquid courage." If Latyuo needed alcohol for it then well she would have it but there was always the chance she had really really enjoyed last night and Junko was her one and only woman... she would just also like majority of men who were around the galaxy... or she would like dance on a table.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

There was a clock in my head that told me my time in isolation was about up. To be truthful even though I couldn’t completely clear out my thoughts I had been feeling better for about half an hour. I just was too concerned with a relapse to head out. Especially knowing Supisy’s interests. They were not likely to be heading for a quiet day.

I opened the door and poked my head out. “Hey Jubei,” I whispered. She was still meditating. “I think I’m ready to start my day for real now. Do you know where the Princess and Supisy are?”

Supisy never considered that a wedding didn’t necessarily lead to complete fidelity. A husband and wife, or wife and wife, or husband and husband did not have to limit themselves to each other as long as both understood that was the case. It was a strange complication Supisy thought, and so she was quite glad to hear that Junko had no plans to marry anytime soon.

“Latty will definitely need to be distract in order for me to have any real fun in and have the ship live up to the Deviant name,” Supisy responded with a giggle. “And she will definitely need to be a little tipsy. But I think she liked last night way more than she will ever admit. Though I bet she’s blocked me out of the night completely. You’d really seduce my partner for a night so that I could have a good time in the Deviant?”

Supisy gave another laugh. Junko enjoyed last night too. She of course enjoyed both smugglers more than they enjoyed each other. Did she like Latyuo more than Supisy? It was probably just different, a challenge. “Have you ever been with the twins?” Supisy asked. “They seem fun. I was surprised to hear Kioshi talk the way she did. Is she as much fun? Or was that alcohol?”

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

She looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "The twins... they are precious friends who took me in when Atrisia was attacked and occupied letting me and many other refugees survive." She smiled. "Of course I have been with them and they will likely surprise you if you wish to meet with them privately." She said it with a raised eyebrow as the racer was on the service line and she could get off. "But yes if it means you getting to enjoy yourself.. I can sacrifice myself on the boobilicious alter that is Latyuo for your benefit. I'll keep her occupied for several hours if not a day or two if we really get going."

Jubei had been outside and remained there as she looked at Latyuo joining them. a nod of her head at the woman finally being ready to join the princess. "THey are this way at the waterways." She tapped the interface computer and it was designed for them to be able to communicate but it could also ping Junko's to find her as well as the other handmaidens who were around here and the waterways... Observing or making sure things were safe there. She bowed to Latyuo though and was leading the way towards one of the speeders that could get them there and another handmaiden was seated.

"THis is Kanna Khan of the princesses handmaidens." The woman turned her head and red eyes with blue skin and hints of black hair in bangs. She was piloting the speeder as it went up and she spoke. "The princess has been taking the Lady Blen on the waterway with one of the racers. Yorino wanted to race them but Barca made sure that she didn't force her way down." She smirked though as the waterway appeared below them and she was heading down towards the smaller gathering where the handmaidens were with Junko and Supisy. "There is quite a lot of excitement.. the crowds enjoy when the princess races."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Jubei led the way out of the room I had used to get over my hangover. She told me that Junko and Supisy were at the waterways. I remembered the racers that were in the waterways when we arrived. The water cannons on them looked quite fun, but that didn’t seem like the type of thing that Supisy would be into. She would be racing, or learning to at least. And trying to play games with Junko. I worried a little that my partner was getting a bit too attached. But I could remember my first. I was “in love” with him for years even after I knew it was never going to be forever. I hoped Supisy’s carefree attitude was not something that she created in order to cushion herself from hurt.

Jubei led the way to a speeder that would take her to the waterways. I smiled at the Chiss who was the driver and also a handmaiden. “It is good to meet you Kanna Khan. Yorino is a good racer? Supisy always looks for a challenge. What are the stakes of races here?” I questioned. There always had to be something at stake for Supisy. She was a junky for risk.

I gave a bit of a giggle when I saw the gathering. “Princess Junko attracts quite the attractive crowd doesn’t she? Have you ever raced before Kanna? Is it difficult?”

Supisy smiled at the response involving the twins. She wasn’t aware of just how close the twins and the princess were, but the fact that they had been together was no surprise at all. Junko had warned her about the twins' tendencies, she had a feeling that was from experience not rumor. “I would not shy away from some time with the twins. But I was more curious at what your connection with them was. I hope to be surprised, but who knows when.”

It appeared that the ride on the racer was over with. Supisy would look forward to a race later on, but for now it was time to get off. “Boobilicious?” she asked with a giggle. “I don’t ever recall Latyuo being described as such. And she has friends who are quite crass. What would make you call her that?” The thought of Latyuo drinking for days and well Supisy wasn’t quite sure they could keep up the fun with all the drinking Latty would probably have to avoid that inner voice that always talks to her when she’s sober. “If you kept her for two days, one she’d probably be passed out. You’d have to entertain yourself,” she gave Junko a wink.

"Well last night when we were all...." Junko started to speak as she saw above a speeder coming in and the small crowd around them dispersed allowing it to come down. Kanna and Jubei were there but so was Latyuo as she offered a grin. "Oooh look she is here.. guess You'll have to wonder what I remember from last night." SHe said it with a grin on her face though while Jubei greeted her and she looked at Latyuo with a smile. "Ladu Latyuo is wondering what wagers can be done on races." She said it and bowed with a grin as JUnko moved and offered a hand. "Well racers can offer anything from credits to silks, spices, their own racers, or anything that they own... some even offer themselves for dates or other things."

Junko went towards the small crowd though and her other handmaidens were there as well as fans of the racing. the one who came forward stood in a skirt and bikini top. Hair down to her ankles and shorter then Junko as she bowed putting her hands on her hips. "Princess." Yorino stood there and she went over to look at the others with a look on her face. "Hmm so we got new blood huh... they any good?" She said it and Junko raised an eyebrow but she spoke. "Latented but not for racing yet... we will have to see what they are able to do later.. for now well I am here to stealth them away for any number of things."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

As the speeder came to a rest it seemed like Junko and Supisy were finishing up their ride. Jubei voiced my question about wagers to the princess, I blushed a little. I didn’t want it to seem like I was trying to make a profit off of the Atrisian people, just was curious because I knew that Supisy would not race for glory and I knew she had no credits available to wager. Most of the answers didn’t surprise me, and I knew Supisy wouldn’t be offering up any of them. But the last two. That was something she knew Supisy would be happy to offer. And if I wasn’t careful she’d offer me up too.

As we stood there I looked around. I was still surprised that I caught Junko’s eye at all when she had all these beautiful handmaidens at her side all the time. One of the handmaidens stepped forward. She was short but of course like them all she was quite pretty. Wearing what I would consider beach attire. She looked over me and Supisy after bowing the the princess. With her statement she seemed like she was staking claim to the racers as her territory. I was a little proud when Junko said we were talented, even if she added that we weren’t ready for racing yet. Or otherwise spoken for on the day at least. “When we’re ready we’ll accept the challenge,” I said before Supisy could jump in. “My partner will even offer a date with herself as the wager.”

I blushed at how Junko said she was going to stealth us away. Giving a shy smile I moved closer to Junko and whispered to her. “What kind of things are you going to show us today before our posing?”

Supisy was just about to get a juicy bit involving Latyuo and Junko, and she was so excited. Then the speeder landed and Latyuo stepped out with two handmaidens. Supisy gave a slight sigh at losing out on Junko’s thoughts on Latyuo. They got off the racer and moved over to the handmaidens and Latyuo. Supisy smiled at Jubei and the Chiss handmaiden before another handmaiden stepped forward.

Supisy looked this new one over. She was smaller than Supisy, smaller than Junko even (Junko was only slightly smaller than Supisy to be fair). She wasn’t wearing a lot, which made Supisy think she spent a good deal of time near the waterway. And the way she asked about their talent with the racers Supisy guessed she was the champion, Yorino. Supisy was shocked when Latyuo challenged Yorino. Even more so when Latyuo offered up a date with Supisy as the prize. “We sure will challenge you. Though I don’t know what to ask in return. Asking you for a date seems rather silly. I say we go on a date whoever the winner is. If you win you choose the terms of the date. If we win. I choose.”

Supisy heard a whisper from Latyuo’s side of Junko and gave a laugh. “But right now I think that my partner is excited to have some fun with the Princess. So we can work out the specifics later if you don’t mind.”

Yorino looked at the pair of them and grinned a little as she rubbed her hand together. "Oh if that is the wager then..." Junko put a hand over her mouth... "That will be quite enough for now Yorino... wouldn't want to have to tell your mother you are distracting our guests." The girl seemed annoyed but laughed as Junko let her go and she was walking off towards the racers with several following. "Fine fine, princess but I will race them and I will win and then well I have need for new cheerleaders when we head out to the boonta classic. Them cheering from the sidelines while pod racing would be nice." Junko shooed her away as she looked at Jubei and Kanna and Phaidor who was there at the side.

"So that is Yorino, my captains daughter and well one of the best racers on Atrisia in almost everythingshe pilots our pod and swoop racer for outside of the Commonwealth." Junko said it and looked at the two of them while she was walking and looked Latyuo up and down. "Well you certainly look like you are better... I hope you haven't forgotten everything... That one thing you did with your." SHe looked at Latyup and shifted her eyes leaning close. "I'll never forget it, I can see that I am going to have to do more to entice you to teach me." Junko looked at her thougvh with a grinon her face. "So are you ready to pose for your artistic debut?"

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I smiled as the racer seemed excited about the wager. And Supisy didn’t object or throw me into it in any way. Seemed like we would have a nice fun competition when we were all trained up on how the races worked on these racers. It would be a fun time when we got around to it. I blushed when Supisy suggested I was more interested in fun with Junko. I was, but right now I was looking forward to site seeing and other adventures, not other fun.

The racer seemed like she was going to add onto the wager but Junko stopped the little woman with a smile. She walked away talking something about cheerleaders. Well that didn’t sound too bad. I would mind dressing up and supporting the Atrisian champion. And experiencing the Boonta Classic would be something. “The best huh?” I wish I would have known that when I made the challenge, but Supisy would have done it if I hadn’t. “So you’re saying she’s gonna make us into her cheerleaders after she beats us,” I said the last with a smile. I was never that competitive, just always wanted to do my best and get better.

I blushed again when I felt Junko’s eyes on me. “I am feeling much better. Your fabricators were a wonderful help. The hangover doesn’t last long with my elixir and a bit of rest.” She brought up last night and I blushed mightily. I remembered nearly everything, except somehow mostly blocking out Supisy’s presence. “I remember a lot of things,” I admitted in a whisper, continuing to feel the burn in my cheeks. “That one thing is a bit vague. Perhaps we’ll have to enjoy a strong bottle of wine in private and you can be more specific. If it was that good it seems in my best interest to teach you right?” I couldn’t believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. I must still be a little drunk or something. No I wasn’t. Junko was just intoxicating on her own and after last night made me forget myself a little bit.

“I am ready for my artistic debut,” I said with a smile. “And in seeing more of Atrisia.”

Supisy was happy about the challenge, but she was a little disappointed in Latyuo’s comment about losing and becoming Yorino’s cheerleaders. “We’re going to win,” she said with a wide proud smile. “Cause I can pilot anything with the best of them. And when we win, I’m not letting you come with me and Yorino’s date to the beach.” Supisy’s confidence was quite cute, but it had no real basis in fact. Odds were certainly against her.

Junko’s focus turned to Latyuo. It was a disappointment for Supisy. She loved being the center of attention, but she knew that she was going to have to share Junko, if not with Latty, with someone else. Sharing was a much better choice than losing Junko’s attention. And she wasn’t exactly looking to commit to Junko herself. There were plenty of potential playmates that she had met in her short time in Atrisia. And now that she had gained a little experience and perhaps just as importantly watched Latyuo and Junko for some lessons on what was to be done, the young Twi’lek was filled with energy to experience all that she could.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko looked at the pair and there was so much to go with them. She smiled at Latyuo but felt the neglected attention of Supisy as she turned to look at her and held her arms out. "Oh I can't forget about you for too long now can I..." She was looking though as Yorino went off and started back towards the speeder so they could return to the palace. "We can go back or there are shops if you would like to get clothing or artwork." She said it and was offering for them to enjoy themselves before she got to have them all to herself again within a massive seashell and oh the fun. "Or well you could go and explore the hanger that Supisy was in... she wanted to see some of my ships."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Junko flipped her attention to Supisy. This brought a smile to my face. Supisy was never vengefully jealous. She would never get mad at anyone for competing for attention. But she would compete her heart out to get that attention. I am much more laid back. I am completely fine waiting for my opportunity to take attention. While they were out in public I was quite fine with Junko doting on Supisy, though it seemed Junko was enjoying giving me attention too. Maybe she saw me as a bigger challenge and liked that. Unfortunately I am growing leary of just how much of a challenge I am at the moment. Sure I want to find a husband and make a family. But I’m twenty-three for Force sake there is plenty of time for that. In this moment I have a feeling all it would take was a couple glasses of wine and some privacy and I would be ready to do whatever struck Junko’s fancy.

“Perhaps a compromise. We head over to the hangar, look over some of the ships,” I said with a hum to my voice. “Choose one to go clothes and art shopping and then return here to make our own art.”

Supisy was quite encouraged that Latyuo being “boobilicious” didn’t mean that she was forced to the background whenever Latty was around. Junko was a Jedi, so it was possible she sensed Supisy’s disappointment and chose to give in. That was honestly ok with Supisy. That made things easy for her to be known. She stepped closer to Junko and put an arm around the princess’ waist.

The idea of shopping brought a sparkle to Supisy’s eye. She loved looking at pretty things, even if she didn’t have the credits to buy them. If Junko was to buy her anything that would make it even better. She almost sighed when Junko suggested going back to the hangar. Sure she was interested in Junko’s ships, which probably were a step up technologically from the Deviant, but she knew Latyuo would spend hours talking over the data.

The compromise was acceptable to Supisy. “Ok look over the ships,” she said looking at Latty with a narrowed brow. “Choose one to take shopping. You store all your questions to ask later. No bogging the Princess down. This is supposed to be a fun day for both of us.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom