Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Eisei supply run

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Supisy was not surprised that her tease about the piercings would have no payoff. She was surprised to see Latyuo almost flirting with Junko in response. The Twi'lek was quite aware that Latyuo had enjoyed last night, but she thought that only alcohol would bring out those feelings. Of course flirting didn't lead to action all the time. Was just a game that she wasn't expecting to have to compete with Latyuo in.

Supisy listened to Latyuo's blabbering about her ship tinkering being a form of art. She could see what the Mirialan was talking about, but she wouldn't give Latyuo the satisfaction of telling her that. "Grand. I would like to continue to personalize my quarters and maybe acquire some stuff for a room to keep here on Atrisia if we are going to become permanent employees."

The Twi'lek pilot was happy to talk clothes too. She wasn't sure she wanted something casual, though she knew she would need it. That just wasn't her style. She was always looking for flash. "Casual will be nice. But maybe we can find something sleek and sexy too for the next party. Can't wear the same dress over and over right?"

Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

A small chuckle and Junko was going over some fo the clothing. "Well yes you will need a good collection, though shopping for yourself might be a little time consuming. There are plenty who could be brought in to become your handmaidens or personal attendants if you wanted to get a male or two." She said the last for Latyuo mainly but was holding some of the bolts of cloth up and looking at it. "We will have plenty to get you and if you wish for more well there is each city... their marketplaces giving regional flare as well as some exclusives. THe north with all of its fur lining for its outfits and the southern islands well they are a lot more skimpy in their outfits." She said it but held the bolt up next to her hand to check the color verses her skin tone.

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia
Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike | Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

I almost sighed at the statement of a good collection of clothes from Junko. I won’t lie. I like pretty dresses. I like jewelry and looking sexy. I’m not sure if it was fighting to be taken seriously as a smuggler or a mechanic, but I always kept my wardrobe simple and compact. Maybe it was time for a change. Maybe making ourselves a part of the Commonwealth would allow more of my background to become foreground.

My eyes popped open when Junko suggested that I would prefer male personal attendants. “Um. What would a personal attendant do for me?” I questioned. There was only one reason for me to employ a man in this position. Well maybe two if one was more qualified as security than a woman (sometimes that was the case). I wasn’t the most outgoing person without the help of some wine or whiskey, but I didn’t need to hire male companionship. “I think that a female would be more valuable as a handmaiden. But is that really something that we need?” I had always tried to stand on my own. But maybe a close confidant who could help me with Atrisian society and dressing properly wouldn’t be a bad thing. For that I would definitely prefer a woman.

“You say the North is colder?” I asked with interest. “Not that I have anything against skimpy, but the cold is it from elevation? I know that can be the case sometimes. I enjoy rock climbing quite a bit. If we are to stay in the Commonwealth I would very much like to find a place for climbing. It helps me clear my head at times.”

The young Twi’lek was quite happy to hear that she could expect to have a much greater wardrobe than her current assortment of jumpsuits and the little black dress given to her by Junko. Supisy loved clothes, but what was the sense spending hard earned credits on something that wouldn’t see the light of day. At Junko’s side Supisy was sure to see many more opportunities to dress up.

“We can have handmaidens of our own!?” Supisy exclaimed, giving a little giggle at Junko's suggestion that Latyuo’s attendants could be male. "Can I have a male and a female attendant?" The Twi’lek gave a nod to Latyuo’s question about what the attendants would be expected to do. Junko had many duties and many handmaidens, surely the smuggling duo wouldn’t have need for anything of that magnitude. But Supisy had to admit having another friend and playmate around wouldn’t be the worst idea to hit her head. “I want to see it all!” Supisy said with a wide smile. That was always her mentality. She didn’t like clothes that covered her up. But that didn’t mean that the North was without interests to see. "I like lighter colors for me and darker for Latty. Like if she wears red I wear pink. Her in blue and me in a lavender or something. You think that would look good? Of course we don't need to be dressed as a pair either."

Last edited:
Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

Junko looked at Latyuo with a grin on her face. "Well, you would be surprised." She said it and well male handmaidens were something you could get and have and they were in several styles... bodyguards with thick muscles, more lithe and softer ones who could with the right work be morphed to be a body double. She looked at Supisy who seemed to like the idea. "Well you don't have to get them, just if you two get a home here... when you are away having someone who can maintain it... or someone on your ship who will clean it for you and keep others from trying to steal it.... possibilities but nothing major." Junko was walking though and there was plenty of clothing. "Now lets get you two whatever you want... pick colors and tell them your ideas and they can make it."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I had to laugh when Supisy made sure it was known that she wanted to see everything. It was not a surprise that she felt that way. It wasn’t even a surprise that she would come right out and say it. But just how youthful and energetic she was made me laugh. Junko suggested I would be surprised what an attendant could be useful for. That I had little doubt. I had been depending on myself or operating as a team with Supisy for so long that I knew that having someone doing things for me would be a new experience, and for a time I would struggle with giving them tasks.

“It would definitely be nice to come home to a well kept dwelling after a long mission,” I said smiling wide. Ship security was something I usually liked to take care of myself. And then there was the bodyguard or body doubles. I gave a double take when the princess suggested I could get one to be a body double. I wasn’t sure if she meant a male or female. I hoped that they either had really good morphing tech or she was talking a female. “I’m not sure about body-doubling, but added security is never a bad thing to have.”

But we weren’t here to talk handmaidens or male attendants. We were looking for clothes and that quickly returned to the focus. Junko seemed to suggest that we could ask for anything. I wasn’t sure what to even ask for. I’d seen high fashion on the holos but never imagined wearing it myself. I did immediately request them to make me a full length kimono like I had seen Junko wearing. “I think Supisy is right about colors. I stick to reds and blues when I do color. I like white and black too though.” I looked over some of the outfits that were on display and pointed out a couple that I liked. “If we are to be part of your court princess we will need to meet your standards as well. Please don’t hesitate to suggest something.”

Supisy really didn’t need directions on how to assign tasks to any attendants she might hire. Since she lived more than half her life as a slave there was no way she was going to be very demanding. She was going to be the best boss ever. Whoever got that job would become her quick friend or she would exchange them out for one who would. She would never have anything close to a slave. So the only direction that Supisy felt she would need was rules as to how close a handmaiden or attendant could get. Cause she did have issues with boundaries if they weren’t spelled out for her.

Unlike Latyuo, Supisy had no problem making suggestions of what styles, fabrics and colors she would look good in to the storekeepers. All of the choices were bright and flashy. Most of them were more revealing than the “normal” people would wear. She asked for a kimono as well, but her request was short sleeves and the length only going to mid thigh. When she thought she loaded the workers up enough she heard Latyuo tell the princess to offer suggestions. “Yes. Yes. It is important we look good so we can be a strong presentation of you. And we’ll be happy to model whatever you choose.”

She was looking at them and the multitude of clothing they had... plus their mention of styles. Atrisian Common Threads were used in all of the different colors to provde them style and function as Junko spoke. "PRetty ideas and oh worry not... for representing me there will be plenty for the two of you. Never know." SHe said it and picked out several bolts of jade and pink colors with white. She was going over some of the outfits and smiled. "Lets get some lighter outfits for summer and a few that are thicker... for travel and the northern continents." That got nods while the others were taking the designs and material from Supisy and Latyuo off to different rooms to work on them. "Now while they work we can get you some shoes maybe... or there are stockings."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

I was actually enjoying myself clothes shopping. Anyone who only knew me moderately would think this a miracle. I liked to portray myself as a bit of a tomboy. It was easy to do since some of the traits I did have. I like adventure and tech and tinkering with ships. A bit of grease on my cheek doesn’t bother me, and I know the place for fun comes after serious business. So I let people think what they want. Deep down I was much more girlie than that. And I know Supisy knows this. Probably why she offered both of us to model our clothes without even asking.

It seemed like I was more worried about representing the princess in an incorrect manner than Junko was. Or she just knew that she would take care of that. Whatever the case it took some pressure off of my choices and I continued with what I liked. My selections were far fewer than Supisy’s, but they would be enough for me. I liked pretty girlie things, but I didn’t need a full closet for the sake of having one. “Shoes?” I asked at the suggestion. “You mean my work boots don’t go with everything?” I gave a giggle at my joke. “I have heard that a Lady can never have enough shoes. I think that might be a bit much for a smuggler Lady, but more than the three pair I currently own might not be a bad thing.”

Supisy was really enjoying being treated like a person of importance. At the end of the day she would have to make sure to ask if this was part of their contract or just the influence that a royal can have on the people. She wasn’t sure that she would be totally comfortable with all of this being gifts. But she also wouldn’t turn Junko down. It would be an interesting situation. But in the end Supisy figured she was having a new wardrobe however it was being paid for.

“I’m not sure the Northern Continents are my kind of fun,” Supisy said with a fake frown. “So yeah, I will need something warm to wear. Because though I might not have the most fun. I’m certainly not passing up an opportunity to snuggle up with you and a fire. Summer clothes are me all day though!”

Supisy was bouncing and the mention of shoes. “No work boots don’t go with everything,” she scolded Latyuo. It was probably a joke, but one that the Twi’lek was not willing to entertain in the least. Latyuo corrected the joke herself before Supisy had to say more. “Now you’re talking. Never ending shoe closet sounds divine!”

Junko laughed a little at the exchange and yes shoes were important.. they provided much in the way of what they needed here. "Shoes for every need and occasion morning slippers, work boots or shoes, ones for leisure, night time slippers, even ones for being on a ship that are better for the grease and stainss. You two are going to learn a whole lot about how to build a closet maybe... just imagine your home having a closet the size of your ship and fill it with whatever you want." She said the ship for an idea but with their storage technologies well they could have near infinite space. "There shall be plenty for the both of you and well since Atrisia is big on lowering ship travel you can have your own or use one for transportation one of the airships." SHe held a hand up. "It is not a gift it is practical, for traveling around the planet you need something and if I am not with you to use mine then you will need something in your hanger... also excuse cause the island girls like ladies in fast speeders."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

“Don’t let her fool you with talk of cozying up for a fire,” I answered Supisy’s statement about the Northern Continents. “She just doesn’t want to let you go on a trip without her.” I gave them both a wink. Two could be playful. Hearing that Junko thought a variety of shoes was necessary was no surprise. Of course she had many more shoes to wear, metaphorically. Maybe I will get there one day, but right now I am a mechanic and a smuggler. Neither of those required a golden, gem encrusted six inch high heeled shoe to do. But I was certainly going to enjoy looking at them.

I wasn’t sure how I felt about building a closet that would fit in the Deviant, but if Junko was showing enough faith in us that she was suggesting that we settle down and make roots I was certainly going to accept her advice and expand the closet a bit. I could afford to look sexy every now and then. “Flying the Deviant around the planet seems like a bad idea,” I agreed with the need for some kind of airspeeder instead. “I think Supisy and I have differing tastes on what we like. Maybe something basic,” I looked over at Supisy to stop any protest, “Short term, until we know how much one is needed and what we would need one for.”

Supisy grumbled at being called out for having ulterior motives to going to the Northern Continents. No matter how true it might have been, it was annoying. And Supisy wasn’t the jealous type, so the fact that she didn’t want Junko to go alone, or with Latyuo was because she wanted to spend as much time with Junko as possible, not because she was worried about losing her to another person.

“I like the strappy ones,” Supisy added about the shoes. “You know the ones that barely look like they are shoes, just a sparkly strap that goes all the way up to your knee? Oooh! Or thigh high leather boots. Pair those with a nice tight short skirt and a skimpy top and no one will forget that you were there. Oh I could fill the Deviant up with clothes and shoes in no time. Assuming that it was not cost prohibitive. How did we not meet Junko sooner Latty? Who knew that smugglers could live like this?”

As they continued to look over things the discussion changed to transportation. Latyuo brought up the valid point that they had different tastes. “Short term something practical slow and with plenty of storage space. Then Latty can keep that boring vehicle and I can get something fast so I can pick up the island girls.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Latyuo Shuy Latyuo Shuy

That got a small chuckle from Junko and well she wasn't opposed to cozying up near a fire... if she could look at more of it then she would be able to show off for them. "Well the island girls like Phaidor will have fun, there is even some well a lot of girls on Horai one of the larger islands. All of the refugees have made it into a vacation spot you could say with their own flavor." She said it and smile to herself while looking at the shoes that were being set up for them. "Now pick what you like, lets get you both something that accentuates those long pretty legs." She rubbed her hands together though and. "And they do have strapped ones like you want... heels, platforms and even if you are feeling brace minimalistic ones which are closer to old atrisian style just aurodium rings around the toes and chains to an anklet but sewn with hundreds of jewels."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Junko gave some history on the locations, it seemed mostly centered on the girls that Supisy might encounter. Hōrai certainly sounded like a place my partner would enjoy visiting, but the fact that it had a refugee factor to it piqued my interest slightly. Though I assumed that these refugees were well settled in now, I wondered what their experiences might have been. Might be a fun trip to ask questions while Supisy flirted about the beaches.

Junko implored us to choose what we wanted. When she mentioned our long legs I had to give a bit of a giggle. I stood quite a bit taller than both Junko and Supisy, though my Twi’lek partner did well to accentuate her legs, and she was slightly taller than Junko. Perhaps that gave the illusion of long legs to the princess. I half expected Supisy to run off in search of her strappy heels when Junko mentioned a different pair. They sounded wonderful. But…”Those minimalistic ones sound very pretty. Do you think that many gems would look good on my big feet?” I slipped one foot out of the boot I was currently wearing and modeled it a bit. My feet weren’t truly big, but my comparison was Supisy who had tiny feet. Her delicate little toes made me a little self-conscious at times.

“Phaidor is cute,” Supisy said with a smile. “Wouldn’t mind impressing girls like her. Refugees are on Hōrai you say? What kinda refugees? A vacation spot on the beach with a fast speeder to help pick up a couple locals. That would be a good time for sure.” Supisy was talking big, but Junko was the first person she’d gone past first base with. Sure the Twi’lek pilot was carefree and a little wild, but what happened when she got a speeder with a bunch of vacationing hotties was yet to be seen.

Supisy had two or three pairs already picked out when Junko gave them free reign. She almost told the storekeeper she’d take one of everything they had in her size, but gave a second thought of that being a little excessive. Junko said that they had the strappy heels that Supisy said she liked the look of, and the Twi’lek was on the hunt. She heard mention of the simple chains. That didn’t sound like her, though the jewels would be a touch that she would enjoy. She found a pair of heels just like she described and luck had it that they would fit her small feet. Supisy put them on and stepped back towards Junko, stumbling just a bit as it was her first time in heels. “What do you think of these? I’m sure I ordered a dress that will go with them. Or maybe black to go with the Shikibu Dress?

"Refugeess like zeltrons, chiss, twi'leks, Bo-dun and a handful of others from across the galaxy. Whever their worlds have been attacked by bryn, sith or mandalorians depending on the clan. We have taken them in and given them a place to make a home here and we have been terraforming worlds as a means to aid and help them in many cases within the system. Or the different moons." She said it and the heel style Supisy wanted was doable as she turned to lok at Latyuo and looked at her legs and feet. "I don't remember them being that big... strong maybe but the minimal style would be wonderful for you. I enjoy some of them as well.. just for the beaches and the sand. You can walk and still display whatever you want... some fo the gloves are the same way."

Latyuo Shuy

Smuggler Lady of Atrisia

Junko gave a short list of the species who took refuge in the Commonwealth. That they were mostly from invasions and that the Atrisians were doing all they could to make the refugees comfortable in their new homes. I was so proud to have hooked on with the Commonwealth that would do so much for these people. It made me want to go and visit Hōrai even more.

I smiled as Junko looked over my feet and said that she didn’t remember them being that big. I would normally have responded that I didn’t remember anything after the night that we all shared, but not this time. I remembered a lot. “I will take a pair of them for my feet. Not sure about the gloves,” I responded. “Now then I think I need something for the next festival. I’d like to show that I am fitting in more than just one dress.”

“Zeltrons and Twi’leks,” Suplisy didn’t much care about the Chiss, she’d never met one and they had a reputation for being stuffy. “What’s a Bo-Dun?” she wondered. Never heard of it. Another fun thing to discover within her new home. While Latyuo was interested in the refugee’s experience with the Commonwealth and helping them out, Supisy was interested in a vacation spot though and Zelton and Twi’lek had a reputation for being fun.

Supisy put in her request for the heels she liked with the shopkeeper in a few different colors. Then she heard the talk about Latyuo doing those gem lined chain “shoes”. Those Supisy still didn’t think were for her, but when she heard they did the same thing for her hands. “Really? Aurodium rings with chains like to a bracelet? Bejeweled? That sound so awesome.” She looked to Latyuo. “Don’t worry I won’t wear them when you wear you shoes.”

"The Bo-Dun are in many ways like us... though their have serpent bodies below their torse... beautiful scales and powerful muscles. The ancient melodies of Yavin who have well become part of Atrisia as well and there are Mirilians as well as Togruta." She said it with a smile on her face though as the next festival wasn't as big as the star but it was still important. "Our next festival is more for family with gifts and food.. but you can look great in it as well. I know I have a kimono being fashioned from weaved aurodium and liquid cryal for the look of it." SHe said it and her outfit was planned months in advance but there should be something they could make.. plenty of outfit stylings for the pair. "We'll get you some strapped heels like that Supisy and oh they will look amazing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom