Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebon Hawk

Jack Rand

Captain of The Love Boat
Hi all I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the players currently own the Ebon Hawk. I was thinking of going out and finding it or it's pieces to rebuild it. In the official wiki page it says that nobody used the ship after Revan's group was defeated by Vitiate.

I was just wondering if anyone already owned it and where you all think it might be. I was thinking if the entire ship existed it would still be on Dromund Kaas, but since it's a few thousand years since it might have been dismantled and sold. Though if enough of the judges say it probably would be irrecoverable, I'll just look in other places.

Jack Rand

Captain of The Love Boat
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Oh no, Jack simply wants it as a collectors piece he is an avid fan of Starships and some of the historical ones.

Unfortunately most are completely destroyed.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Dromuund Kaas was decimated by the mandalorians.. if it was still after all that time still in the forest... it would be many many many pieces maybe. Recommendation for searching after canon rare or unique items (I have done several now) is either 1 really good thread (10k plus words or 100plus posts) or 2-3 threads of varying length and work.

[member="Jack Rand"]

I'm currently working on a long series of threads looking for Plo Koon's lightsaber......so if you want help looking for the Ebon Hawk, I might be interested.....I mean Revan was an ancient Jedi/Sith/Jedi/??

Jack Rand

Captain of The Love Boat
[member="The Shadow King"]

go-back-to-the-shadow.gif

[member="Kian Karr"]

I'd love to, but a my main computers at a shop video card finally quit so I'm on a tablet for the week. But I should be fine by Friday to start a major thread.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
I'm pretty sure the exile had it last due to it been after the downfall of dantooine.

but I'd like to come along as he is my favorite char in the sw [member="Jack Rand"] universe

also I'd keep a firm grip of that saber [member="The Shadow King"] you never know where I will be, but I promise you I will take it. (-50 lightside) ahem [console commands: addlightside 50] (+50 lightside) that's better.

[member="Jack Rand"] From what I know of the Board's lore ie: the whole Dark Ages stuff and modern tech being kaboom at the very start of it. I highly doubt there would be anything really left. You could possibly find a crash site or whatever depending on if it was ever mentioned on what happened to it after its use. Possibly submit a location in the locations entry and just create a story about it or something.

[member="The Shadow King"] go back to your Golum cave >=[

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom