Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duty Calls [TJP/TSE]

It was that faint snap-hiss that caught Aten’s attention, nearly everyone in the galaxy at this point knew what that sound meant. In that instant Aten spun on his heels facing the ashen-skinned woman, so white it nearly resembled paste, those orange eyes burrowing into him. Attempting to think of a witty retort Aten was beaten out by the woman next to him who shot her own retort at the Sith. Raising a brow impressed Aten nodded his head before once more focusing on the sith that blocked their path. During his studies all Aten had read about was how many times it was always multiple Jedi against one Sith and how many times it took the defeat or sacrifice of one Jedi for the other to succeed. Teeth gritting and hand tightening on the hilt of his saber Aten noticed that Mishel despite being competent in the use of the force hadn’t drawn a saber.

Holding his own out to the side he offered it to her. “Here you can probably put it to better use than myself.” Aten’s skills with a saber left much to be desired, he was a student of a great duelist but his own inclination towards Soresu crippled Aten offensively when it came to the use of a saber. Instead, he preferred to use his hands. Without waiting for an answer he’d drop the hilt into the woman’s hands.

“If you must go on ahead, I can hold her off long enough for you to free the others,” Aten whispered to Mishel his voice grave as the playful tone completely vanished his lavender eyes hardening. This wasn’t some false bravado Aten was putting on, the Jedi was certain that he’d be able to at least keep the Sith distracted that long. If he were to fall that was his purpose, to sacrifice himself in the name of freeing the others. A Jedi was meant to sacrifice for the greater good. Taking a step forward, then a second Aten entered a sprint at the Sith his right arm raising as though to throw a punch and he pushed out with it, however that fist soon opened and from it came a burst of concussive energy. Others would’ve focused on potentially grabbing the Sith with their will and flinging her around or even pushing the main part of her body, Aten focused on her feet. A much smaller target and one that many wouldn’t expect. On impact, the force would push her feet back effectively sending the woman tumbling face first to the ground. The blast came out stronger than intended however as Aten felt a strange force boosting his own, a boon granted by the battle meditation [member="Kahne Porte"] was using.

[member="Mishel Noren"] | [member="Nixia Amabilia"]

What? Nixia watched as the wild looking man [member="Aten Ramses"] handed his lightsaber over to the female jedi. A brow was raised by this action. Did he intend to fight with his fists against her? Quite and admirable thing to do but why? " What is this?" She chuckled slightly and opened her mouth to speak another phrase but did not get to. The Icarii was caught in the open and had no time to react in full. It was as if a rug was pulled out from under her. Gravity was nonexistent for a moment and then returned harshly. Moving her lightsaber out of the way of her own body last second Nixa lifted up her head and groaned. Some blood dripped from her nose. Right side of her body hurt from landing on the floor and she noticed she was acouple feet back from where she originally stood.

" Ugh!" she groaned and got up rather quickly. Two could play that game. Her thoughts shifted to the lights above [member="Aten Ramses"] and with a sudden extension of her hand the panel shifted swinging loose toward his side. Not waiting to see the results Nixia's Light-shield on her left arm activated covering her body as her lightsaber was left back ready to strike. With an assisted sprint she charged in full speed aiming to "bash" the Jedi.

[member="Mishel Noren"]

Mishel Kryze

M
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYsxhuNuXCo[/media]

8Z9GTyj.png

"No thanks," Mishel took the moment push the lightsaber away from her and back to [member="Aten Ramses"].

In the next moment Aten moved with the Force, and it was then that Mishel took a five foot step back. She needed to formulate a plan, "no one's doing a hero's sacrifice, not today." She whispered and in the moment that the pony-tail Jedi pulled the Sith out from beneath her feet she knew things were about to go sideways. Mishel's feet began to move and she recalled Dagobah, she recalled Coruscant to her mind pulling from the memories. Pulling from [member="Coren Starchaser"]'s training on Sullust speed, more speed lending her body to the Force she knew this much and so as [member="Nixia Amabilia"] countered with the lights Mishel reached out and pulled from the electricity that hung out with loose wires frayed and sparked.

She caught the currents with the force and used it to empower her Force Speed, and so as Nixia came to charge with a shield bash, Mishel felt herself blend in with the Force. Speed was so much, and so many things that the woman managed to dodge the bash and took the currents with her hand and redirected them at the Sith. More or less aiming to stun the woman momentarily, no one had to die today. No one would, Mishel however put her hand to the wall and turned to come to a stop. Pops of electricity throughout the corridor sent the lights flickering, she was trying to catch her breath as the currents still flowed through her body. This was certainly a new feeling, Mishel looked at her hand a moment, as it vibrated and held it with her other hand. She looked over at Aten and Nixia, "I get it, you've got a job to do but so do I."

The electrical currents continued to surge throughout her body as she stood ready to dodge or defend, now at the Sith's backside.

The fact that his saber had been pushed back to him was somewhat shocking and confused Aten. Why would both of them stay behind fighting one Sith when the other could forge ahead? It’s what made sense in the young Jedi’s mind. Perhaps the woman had seen far too many people lose their lives or end up captured doing such a thing. But this had been Aten’s choice it felt as though she didn’t put enough trust in the Jedi to ensure his own safety or defeat the Sith.

It was the creaking and cracking of the light panel above that gave Aten warning of what was about to come, the sound was from above and he moved, legs kicking off the ground Aten pushed himself back narrowly dodging the panel as it swung at where his right side had once been. Feet spreading his dominant leg forward and out to the right, his left back, Aten raised his right hand. Bringing it down in a swinging motion Aten reached out seizing the light panel in the force, encompassing it with his will. The swing of Aten’s hand brought it down in a chopping motion across his body. The rest of his body shifted with this movement his left leg sliding to align with his right and his body rising and straightening. Obeying his command what was left of the light panel was tore free of the ceiling and came down in a swing aimed for the crook of the Sith’s neck.

With the Jedi charging and Aten having changed his position it would allow him to dodge the charge as lower half of the panel was cut in half upon meeting the Force shield the upper half still continuing towards the Sith’s neck in a disabling strike though Aten had forgotten the newfound strength filling his body and had propelled the panel with more force than originally intended.

[member="Mishel Noren"] | [member="Nixia Amabilia"]

“Hm.” Alm’s response was little more than a grunt. It wasn’t a means of disrespect, but the young Nasvalo wasn’t very talkative—however, she was a hunter. And right now, the hunter was focused on her prey.

The war hammer was brandished in front of her, metal gleaming as it dully reflected the light from Felicity’s saber. At some point, she should probably put one of those together. Right now, that point was moot.

Alm widened her stance, towering frame becoming even sturdier as she and the female anooba eyed eachother up. The pair of predators surged towards eachother after looking for an opening, the beast’s paw raising in the air and falling quickly for a downward swipe. Claws clashed against the long iron handle and Alm stood her ground, pressing back against the creature with her own strength.

This would be so much easier if she had hunting weapons with her. Or her avian companion, Byamba. Unfortunately, birds did not like sewers and the shuvu had to be left behind. For now though, the hammer would do. There were many things in this galaxy that Alm was still inexperienced with, but the young woman had some sense of how to fight and knew how to size up her opponents.

She pushed the anooba away with another grunt, claws and metal clashing together several more times before the head of the hammer came swinging in from the side to crush the canine’s skull against the wall. What remained of the carcass slumped lifelessly to the floor.

Alm knelt down to inspect the beast on instinct, brushing her hand against its hide. It seemed like it would make good material to line a winter coat. Skinning the anooba here would probably be frowned upon, that and they did not have the time to. It was at this point that she noticed the blood stains across her chest and torso.

Rising, she turned to meet Felicity and was relieved to see the other woman unharmed. “Sorry.” She gestured to her own clothing and the rather grisly fate of the anooba. "Felicity ok?"

[member="Felicity Skye"]

Dashing forward Nixia's eyes watched as the female jedi [member="Mishel Noren"] became a blurr. The Icarii's untrained reflexes could barely keep up. As of yet she was not familiar with how a person could move so fast. Why was she not taught this yet. A smile briefly flashed thinking about one day learning such a power for herself. "Aaahh!" A loud shriek vibrated from her throat and her speed slowed as electricity surged through her. Muscles tensed to a degree she could not control much of, The struggle was tiring to sustain and yet couldn't be helped. Clenching her teeth her body as a whole twitched.

The Jedi's retort to her echoed in her head and anger sparked. "Shab!" Nixia said in her breath briefly looking back at the Female jedi. Raising up her right the force gathered ready to be released at [member="Mishel Noren"] directly and was released with more power than she expected after a sharp pain plunged deep into the lower right side of her neck.

*SNAP* - A loud pop like sound could be heard followed by a sudden gasp of air and widened eyes.

Meanwhile with her left arm her Light-shield was held still facing the wild man [member="Aten Ramses"] and then dropped down. A fist was unclenched deactivating the Light-shield and her lightsaber in her other hand.

The orange moonstones that were her eyes changed into a manifestation of the darkside. A tingle like sensation ran down her spine and with a thump Nixia fell onto the cold metal floor like a ragdoll. Both hands holding the electrical panel that was thrown at her shield by the wild looking jedi. Light purple blood spilled out quickly, Nixia was not human. This wound she had was not fatal but it was disabling for her and very painful.

" I..I.... I cant feel my body!" Shrieked Nixia as her hands slumped down. It seemed the Electric panel severed part of her spine, luckly enough for her. If she was beheaded that would of been a big problem. Panic, fear and despair became her. It pulsated. It irradiated off of her. She was helpless before them now. Whimpering lightly her gazed fixed on [member="Aten Ramses"]. Some how her stare communicated all of her anger and fear perfectly. " You leave the guards back alive wounded, but you aimed to kill me?! If I was like you I would be dead. Does that make you happy?!" She paused "At least lay me against the damn wall.... Please." She asked with a shaky emotional voice. Nixia was sure the sight of her still functioning normally was a shock to them as well, but as of now she cared not. Her jaw grew stern. Laying in blood was not something anyone ever liked. Such an injury was going to take weeks to heal, maybe even months in a Bacta tank.

Within seconds she was reduced to a motionless smoldering ember of anger, fear and hate embarrassed by a defeat she would likely not admit.

Mishel Kryze

M
0r5ilE0.png

Mishel watched moment by moment as the panel came flying toward the Sith and even as she reached out to try to batter it away. Physics won before the Force could, and for a second the Tygaran would have flinched at the power shown by the Sith. If it hadn't been for the panel, Mishel clutched at a part of her shoulder that took the hit and in some hideous slow motion form she watched blood spill onto the corridor and felt some sympathy for Nixia. "Get out of here," she said to [member="Aten Ramses"] looking at him directly, "when you see Coren give him my regards." She approached Nixia slowly the electrical currents faded into nothingness. Quietly she came to kneel beside Nixia and looked at the wounded Sith.

The Padawan had only ever been on the receiving end of Force heal.

"No one has to die today, and no one has to be alone," she knew this all too well. Mishel felt the other woman's blood soak into the fabric of her pants and as she swept strands of hair out of her face. The Tygaran's hazel-green eyes were able to take in the full extent of the woman's injuries. She looked over at the wall and shook her head, "first things first." Mishel took off her jacket and made quick use of the force to work it into a wedge shape. "Given you're still talking. I'll assume the breathing thing is fine, and what we need to do now is keep you from going into shock." Mishel did not know whether or not Aten had stayed, she hoped he had gone. One of them had to help the others, but she would not just leave this woman to bleed out. The reformed wedge shape of her jacket. "I just need to slide this here, this will keep you from turning or moving your head - which sounds ridiculous but hey if you think you're in bad shape now. Moving you to a wall could make it way worse."

"Before you ask, my mom was a doctor and a healer and in fact helped me after I was shot with a blaster bolt through my back, so might know a thing or two."

"Okay, I'm gonna count to three and I'm going to slide this under your head since it's all I got."

"One, two, three."

Mishel was quick and firm with the placement of the wedge. "Please keep talking so I'm not rambling on my own and I know you're still breathing."

"Now, I am going to try to stop your bleeding but I've only ever really seen Force heal once or twice and usually I was on the receiving end so, here goes." The Padawan didn't exactly have Force heal on her list but then again she never expected to need it either. Having been on the receving end she knew what it did but how to get it to work was another thing entirely. Focus, focus - you can do this, focus remember Ma. Remember Ma... Memories flashed through her mind searching back past Utapau reaching all the way to Mustafar the Force held a glow around her as she searched for the memory. Her hands moved outstretched over NIxia sparks of blue and white cackled but held no destructive power. If it worked, it would leave a scar and at the very least stop the bleeding - if it worked at all.

The Tygaran crawled to the cross section of the corridor and looked down where she had ditched the guards. Too far away, either that or whatever was down there was doing a very good job of keeping her from getting to their uniforms. Crawling back to NIxia's side she exhaled, "okay so do you have a communication device on you or is there one close enough that I can get to quickly?"

[member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Nixia Amabilia"]

Valuable information you wouldn't really find in old libraries, Ember kept that thought to himself. The Jedi dedicated a lot of his time to just that - reading and seeking knowledge. The Gulag plague had wiped out nearly everything from the previous age. Especially knowledge of a heavily guarded prison made for Jedi in modern times. Both Anari and Alden slightly troubled him and disturbed his concentration. The former was a mystery and formed a beneficial relationship for the Praxeum but to what gain? The latter's attachment to Harper was becoming clear day after day as he suspected.

Was forming the Praxeum a heavier weight than he believed he could shoulder?

Only time would tell.

Just as Ember acknowledged Anari's information and opened the door, blaster fire came from behind them. The Force saved him as it always did and the blue blade came in contact with the fire protecting both himself and the armored woman. Unfortunately, the door which Ember opened also revealed the charging imperials with Force pikes ready to pin the two between the fire and their sharp weapons.

Taking his attention off the endless rain of blastefire would seal their fate but so was leaving his back open to the dashing armored prison wardens.

"It's a good time for those old libraries to show up again." Ember muttered with snark, atypical to him, but something he had seemed to picked up during his tenure in the wild space of the Outer Rim Coalition.

[member="Anari Mero"] [member="Alden Belmont"]

Anarielle Giala Mero
Lola Sayu, The Citadel, Corridor.

Equipment:

Allies: [member="Alm"], [member="Alden Belmont"], [member="Aten Ramses"], [member="Felicity Skye"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Nixia Amabilia"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Vesper"], [member="Caztihs Krixus"]
Nearby: [member="Ember Farseer"], [member="Alden Belmont"]

Anarielle covers Ember while he manipulates the door controls with her Blaster Rifle shouldered tightly, well as tightly as she could shoulder it for lack of a proper stock not that she minded all too much the shorter weapon was more suited for Close-Quarters afterall and the woman recalled how the Clone Troopers themselves quickly realized this during the war when fighting over densely populated worlds. It seemed much of the Blaster designs following in centuries since followed this same infantry combat weapon systems design philosophy, which Anari thought was ingratiating for her old Confederacy as they pioneered in the use of E-5 Blaster Rifles which were issued in unholy numbers to Battle Droids. "Contact!" Anarielle shouts with that all-too familiar voice that belonged to an army of one man who had obviously long faded from memory, for Anari it was a joy to be forgotten and liberated from the memory of her failings and mistakes. Anari senses the incoming peril though relents from drawing her lightsaber, instead she ducks and rolls behind Ember in a dextrous display despite the discomfort that pinches at ribs and hips through the hardened Duraplast plating. Anarielle growls and actually pushes the weapon's toggle from 'Stun' towards 'Fire' resolving that unless they dealt with these soldiers they were going to die and the Stun setting didn't possess the range in her view necessary to neutralize the Pikemen before they closed to engagement distance. "We fight because we must." Anari mutters to herself while rising from the roll and putting those White-Armoured Security Personnel within her sights, finding a center of peace within herself and permitting her own consciousness to submerge deep within the Force. Pulsing the Trigger with Index finger several blue bolts are send whirring down the barrel towards the tightly packed rank of riot troopers charging towards them, Anarielle's keen eyes watch behind the visor for the attacks' effect.

Anarielle yet relented from drawing her lightsaber or displaying her force powers outwardly, she did not want to arouse suspicion although on the other hand she acknowledged Ember would have to be Daft not to find her breadth of what was considered to be arcane and ancient knowledge in the contemporary universe. Anari felt like an explanation to Ember if not anybody else was owed at the end if they managed to escape successfully. Long ears manage to make out what she discerns is an insult of sorts though not the precise contents, still Anari manages to form a fleeting smirk in the midst of combat. "I heard that, you mindless philosopher!" Anarielle managed to shoot back one of her own quips somehow managing to find a sense of happiness despite their surroundings and the dark side's insidious presence within the Prison, proof that she had managed yet to maintain her concentration and balance successfully resisting the malignant presence. There was a chill lingering deep in her breast though just eager, kicking and screaming to escape born of fear for death and nurtured on violence it was the one she struggled most to conceal were it not for her carefully maintained spiritual balance Anari would be troubled extremely by this prison and what it had become host to; a horde of bloodthirsty savages who had existed only in Jedi Legend and Tale. Wondering how men and woman not attuned to the force could be seduced to serve such a Theocracy she concludes that the oppression imposed by the Sith must appear as civilized order to those who had known nothing but Chaos and thus accepted begrudgingly by the Souls not privy to the Sith's evil and folly. But then again, perhaps they were and free from being seduced by the Dark Side perhaps it was the Sith's officers who did not know the Force who are all the more malevolent Anarielle wondered while sending doom-spelling lethal bolts towards the pike wielding soldiers, that in itself wasn't justification for taking their lives though. Anarielle does only what she must to protect herself.

Aten visibly winced as he saw what his attempt to halt the Sith’s advance had done, he’d only been aiming to incapacitate her, not to nearly kill the woman. What stood out was the damage done to the woman’s body, there was no way that she should be awake let alone alive. Aten had never witnessed a human surviving such an injury. “I didn’t mean-“ A surge of guilt rising up within the Jedi, there was even a wet splatter on his cheek. Hand reaching up and touching it Aten looked at his fingers now stained red from the Sith’s blood. An uncontrollable shaking took over Aten before he was snatched back to reality by Mishel.

“R-Right!” Turning back Aten scooped up the saber hilt that had fallen to the ground as Mishel had declined to take it. He’d been the one to suggest that she go on but now she was doing it to him. Why hadn’t she simply left? Maybe it was good she hadn’t if she’d left Aten he may have accidentally killed the Sith. It was the familiar grooves and cool metal of the saber's hilt that comforted the Jedi. Whether he’d made the right or wrong choice in his approach to dealing with the Sith he couldn’t say. There were far more pressing concerns. How much longer could the Jedi hold out within the prison? Opening himself to the currents, letting the cool currents guide him Aten reached out, his will and presence stretching out to search for familiar presences. That’s when he felt it, that weak flickering light, it was Romi. That signature was frail, seemed on the verge of vanishing from this world as a whole causing fear to sink into Aten’s heart.

Fleeing down the last hall of the cross-section that none of them had come from Aten saw a turbolift at the far end, the doors slightly open. As Aten arrived and glanced through the slight crack he saw that there was no lift waiting. Instead, there was an empty shaft lights aligning the interior walls. "No time like the present." Sighing Aten began to lower himself using the hand railing built in the wall.

Felicity nodded at Alm’s question before looking down at both lifeless creatures. She though it a shame that their lives would be so short, but an even greater shame that they had to live them infected by the dark side, and taken away from their sandy homeworlds. Felicity’s experience with the Sith was limited but she’d been well informed on the dangers of the darkside, on what it could do to all life forms. It seemed the Sith Empire would wholly take advantage of this “boon” and that did not sit well with her. While she couldn’t do anything for the Anooba now, maybe something could be done in the future, as the task at hand was time sensitive and required their full attention.

Once again Felicity reached out with her feelings trying to get a sense of how the Anooba in the area operated. Her senses were just as muggy as the air on the level, and she was beginning to tire herself out. In battle a jedi’s mind should be preserved as well as the body, unless the jedi liked taking liberties with their safety. Felicity didn’t know many jedi like that, or many jedi at all but she wanted to see the ones she knew come back safe so she hoped none would over exert themselves and try to keep to their advantage. She cleared her mind and let go she wouldn’t be much of a help to anyone if her mind was tired.

“Alm, can you find us a way to the elevators? My weak connection to the force here is becoming much more of a problem than I thought. Try and find us the path of least resistance because we’ll likely meet more than we bargained for on the detention level.” She explained.

“Reach out with your feelings. Let your surroundings come to you, not you to them. The cold steel walls contrasting the hot, humid air, the claws of Anooba tapping the grated walkways at their feet. The area where the elevator is should feel changed, new among the level, it’ll be an area where air flows and the dim red light isn’t likely to touch. Can you see it?” Felicity painted the picture to help Alm as her own father had helped when training her.

[member="Alm"]

Nixias eyes scanned the womans figure over once with a wince of confusion and slight fear as a foreign hand brushed away stray hairs. Her words were reassuring and soothing to the Icarri's mind and for a brief moment of time the acolytes guard dropped. It made no sense in her mind why someone would help their enemy. Few minutes ago they were talking shab and trying to kill each other, but now? A slight gasp escaped her as fear slowly dug back within her psyche.

Its a trick.

Dont trust her. What does she want from me? I wont be used again.

" Why?" Her thoughts finally escaped. Nixia's orange eyes staring at [member="Mishel Noren"] own. Despite the soft murmurings of the dark, Oddly enough Nixia did trust this Jedi enough to aid her. It was something she had always wanted. Not from a jedi but to be cared for and not abused. To not be a slave and this frightened her immensely. " Atleast you can still walk." she commented with some jealously as a the wedge shaped jacket slid under her head. The padding felt exceptionally better than the cold metal floor.

She continued to speak with an veil over her. Anger for her situation and fear, both of which did their best to cover the fragile mental that was Nixia.

" Is this what Jedi do? Wound their enemies just to bring them back to health? " she blinked hard.

Breathing motions grew quicker as the Jedis hands hovered over the wounded area. The young Acolyte braced herself for pain but to her surprise there was none. From the corner of her eyes she observed a spectacle of sparks and glows. The energy surged into the wound, stitching together the very tissues that were sliced. Almost as if rewriting code. An exhale of relief escaped her slightly as the bleeding was reduced to a less threatening scale. The wound on her neck had closed considerably but didnt fully close despite the efforts.

" Who are you?" Nixia watched the Jedi crawl around her to look around. Apon hearing about a communication device Nixia attempted to shift positions with great effort. "Gah!" A groan sounded out. Didn't moved very far it seemed. She did have a device on her but why was it needed? " I know where one is, be honest with me and I will tell you where you can find it."

Mishel Kryze

M
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52muHLn6n5k[/media]

qif3FTk.png

"For the record I can only walk because of a fancy little gadget on my spine," Mishel informed her as she relaxed a moment. She took a look over her shoulder to see if anyone was coming down this way and then looked ahead for the same reason. And an exaggerated exhale when the Sith spoke, "lady gonna tell you something that you don't wanna hear but." Mishel winced when she tried to move, "but blanket statements are a dangerous thing, and yeah you need to just lay back down." Flexing her fingers a bit the Tygaran was pleased with the little healing trick. "Guess I can add that one to the resume." Mishel adjusted the makeshift jacket-neck-brace. "Pretty sure the guards down there should be waking up..."

"I'm just your friendly neighborhood Jedi Sentinel who wants to bust her old fart of a master out of this prison," Mishel explained, "and as for your question, I can't speak for all the Jedi. Force knows there's about as many orders and sects as there have been renditions of the Mandalorian Death Watch, but my answer is this." She took a moment to pause for breath. "There was a time in my life where I was part of the darkside and I know you can feel that. And, after I got shot, I actually died on the operating table and it took this wonderful person this Jedi healer who gave everything she had to bring me back. For me to realize that I was capable of doing more than just, grrrr must kill Jedi."

"Life is too short to sit here and be filled with hatred and anger all the time."

It was as honest as she was going to get. Mishel looked that orange eyed woman straight in the face, and let her get the full look of the Tygaran's hazel-green orb. Mishel had been through a lot in her life, she survived the Ren and had been released on Dagobah for why and what purpose she did not know nor did she care to know. What she did know were the lessons that had been imparted to her by a number of Jedi. From Kismet to Farseer and now Starchaser, no Mishel wasn't your traditional brand of Jedi not by a long shot and that was okay. Sometimes, just sometimes you needed someone who didn't quite fit the mold.

"So, if you can tell me where I can call for help. I can do that for you, but then I have to go because as much as I'm sure that you are just a hoot and a half to talk to. I don't think your friends are gonna wanna talk."

[member="Nixia Amabilia"]

Utilizing Soresu, his signature and most comforting form, Ember's reflexes to the bolts fired by the Imperials was near perfect. He was a protector, first and foremost. The bolts came flying eagerly without stop and the Jedi Knight's resolve remained solid. What thoughts plagued him earlier were gone in the midst of combat.

He instinctively kept shuffling backwards towards the room where the piked imperials were coming from. If Anari and him could get in and shut the door there would be no need to spill the blood of the riflemen.

"Ana-" Ember gave her a quick glance noticing just as she switched her weapon's.

"NO!" His voice boomed but too late as the salvo of fire was too much for one of the pikemen to handle. He clicked his teeth and resorted to more drastic measures. The Jedi called the Force and lightly shoved Anari into the corridor before he slammed the doors controls locking them away from the riflemen.

Ember immediately reached at the coming pikeman with the Force sending him into a near-catatonic state. Stunned, he fell like a rag doll. "Disarm him and lead the way." The Jedi's tone had changed. Decisiveness and determination surged through him as he moved forward in the direction of the control room. There was no time to waste.

:: Felicity, do you copy? :: The comlink materialized in his hand. :: What's your status? ::

Worry once more tensed his shoulders thinking about the padawans that had come with them and Alden.

He would follow Anari further into the Citadel. Her mysterious source of knowledge was a topic they would discuss after this.

If they even made it out.

[member="Felicity Skye"] [member="Anari Mero"]

With a smirk Nixia rested her head deeper into the jacket. "My hero.." she uttered under her breath slightly sarcastically. Unsure how to feel still. It didn't take a genius to see why she all of a sudden took pity on a wounded acolyte. It seemed that [member="Mishel Noren"] had more in common that Nixia cared to admit. A period of time passed before the Icarri took in a deep breath finally deciding that she would give the Jedi her data pad. People say the 55% of communication was non verbal and in this case it was true. Fiery orange eyes whispered anger and pain, but also a thirst for direction. Pain Nixia had yet to rise above. In the Acolytes mind this Jedi had somehow risen above her past or accepted it.

How?

" Life for life then. " A hand attempted to reach into her pants pocket but it was too painful. " In my pocket is my datapad. It has the location of the nearest communication console and a layout of most of the facility." Her actions showed honor. Consequently the data-pad also held information about Nixia herself. This was her first encounter with Jedi and it would not be her last. The acolyte felt as if she had experienced a double edged sword of sorts. What the sith archives had taught her made her doubt greatly after being assisted in such a way. There was much she had to think about now.

" Take it, use it." Part of her wanted to say thank you but a rather bitter taste had developed in the back of her throat. It seemed to wrap around her vocals, it was her pride.

Mishel Kryze

M
qif3FTk.png

"Does this mean I get to kiss the girl now?" Mishel remarked with a smirk as she got another look down the corridor and heard the guards, "chit tickets." She cursed under her breath and as the Tygaran's eyes swept the corridor again they found the striking orange hues of the Sith looking at her directly. Mishel knelt down to the Sith once more and before she began to search said injured party she took out a small device. "Med stim, always carry one around granted you can barely move but," she placed it in the Icarri's hand. The padawan did her best to keep her composure but the idea of passing this joke up just did not sit well with her.

"Oh my, does this mean I get to pull the whole 'is that a saber in your pocket or are you just happy to see me' joke?" Mishel gave the Sith a playful wink and slipped her hand down to fish for the device. "By the way, totes don't see this with all the other Sith, so thank you. Honor is rare, even among the Jedi." Her voice dropped an octave an indication that she had shifted her focus. "Nah, if I take this you are gonna be in for it, trust me I was a Ren and losing property is never a good thing."

The young woman leaned over and could hear the guards getting closer. "Feth, okay so, up, up, down, down, left then right, left then right again, go through corridor b and then end up in the corridor a, and boom, okay." Mishel slipped the datapad back into the Sith's pocket. Rising from where she had been kneeling the Tygaran exhaled and carefully walked around the acolyte just as she could see the plastoid reflection of the guards. "Farewell Princess, may we meet well hopefully never again but hey small galaxy an-"

"HEY, YOU!"

"STUPID TROOPERS! BYE LADY!"

Definitely knew how to ruin an exit, Mishel with map memorized began her sprint through the corridors to try and catch up with [member="Aten Ramses"].

[member="Nixia Amabilia"]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuF4VhKO1TQ[/media]

Anarielle Giala Mero
Lola Sayu, The Citadel, Corridor.

Equipment:

Allies: [member="Alm"], [member="Alden Belmont"], [member="Aten Ramses"], [member="Felicity Skye"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Romi Jade"], [member="Nixia Amabilia"]
Enemies:
Nearby: [member="Ember Farseer"]

Anarielle fired the Blaster Rifle with several of the bolts slamming into one of the men who doubled back with burning tibanna dancing into the air from holes left through his body. Acquiring the second target just as she squeezes down the trigger the force wraps' its' fingers around her body and flings her over the Corridor's bulkhead door partition sending the shot harmlessly into the floor with Anari landing on her face beside Ember with a loud and distinctly uncomfortable "Gah!" Cheeks and bridge of nose slam against the thin cushioning padding covering the grille, jamming her left knee against the cold Durasteel Floor Anarielle pushes up immediately supporting the armour's weight with physique in an uncommon demonstration of physical power; no doubt a relic from her time as trained Soldier. Such a long suspension left the woman with a powerful legacy in that nearly none of that warrior-power had abandoned Anari's body. Anarielle divorcing herself successfully from emotion did not scold or rebuke Ember for his actions, deep-down she could see why the Jedi had done what he had and actually admired him somewhat for the action in a way; proving the man meant what he said and was true to the code and the integrity of his own morality. Respect not anger filled the former Jedi Knight as she sprints to meet Ember's pace, stopping in just a brief second she seizes' the Soldier's force pike and somewhat crudely blasts him once with her Rifle after moving its' power setting over to 'stun'. "That should keep him out of the fight." Stating loudly Anarielle holsters her DC-15A Blaster Rifle in its' thigh rig strapped to the armoured right leg before giving the Force Pike a gentle twirl with the single and dexterous rotation of the wrist, figuring that the Guards were equipped with less than lethal weapons as befitted a prison. Breaking into an unnaturally quick sprint after briefly concentrating on Ember she closes the distance between them and arrives beside him permitting herself to slow, Ember's decisive action in stopping her had earned both Anari's respect and trust and since she sincerely intended to answer all his questions privately following the Operation saw no reason to continue completely concealing her Jedi training. "Up here, we'll take the Turbolifts upto the control center. Hopefully we can breach the door quickly enough before they can disable the controls." Pausing Anarielle's fingers dart across the access panel calling the turbolift down from the tall lofty spire before pivoting in a turn to face the Hallway that they sealed though Anari worried it wouldn't hold those 'Sith Troopers' for long. The name she thought was a misnomer as they weren't Sith themselves but for all she knew there were only two Sith; a master and an apprentice. Anari studied the fortifications the Sith Prepared, mostly static Durasteel barricades to inhibit motion mainly wasn't any help when they aren't manned. "Be extremely careful where you step on the upper levels, they're riddled with remotely-operated Spiderdoors." Anarielle holds the force pike in her right-hand and holds the blade out to her right away from her body at an angle hanging above the steel floor, Anari's left palm faces the ground and is likewise held away from the body, those trained in the Jedi arts could identify this as Makashi outwardly revealing familiarisation and perhaps even training with the somewhat uncommon form. Anarielle waits patiently for the Turbolift to arrive or the Sith Troopers to break through that bulkhead door, whichever would come first.

Kahne usually found himself visiting places he had been before, it helped keep his focus especially in his own mind when he was focusing on something such as this. Luckily there was no grand armada here that Kahne was reinforcing, if there were he wouldn't have had the strength to continue the meditation.

It was the same as before, the Jedi's hands lightly touching the top of the tall wheat grass as he walked through it, towards the farm on Tanaab. Which he knew they couldn't go back to anymore, however it was as great a home as Monastery was during his brief time their. He could feel all of it, as the Jedi braved the complex to rescue two of their own. Kahne had long aspired to hope, it was his second most powerful ally no matter what anyone said. They would rescue their friends and they would all escape, they've lost to much already to suffer anymore.

Focus...

It's going to be okay...

[member="Anari Mero"] [member="Mishel Noren"] [member="Ember Farseer"] [member="Aten Ramses"] [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Lowering himself deeper and deeper into the facility by way of the turbolift rungs Aten now stank of sweat, the dust from his time in the ventilation system still clinging to his body. His hair was at least no longer standing on end like a mad man but had matted to his head the exertion of climbing down the turbolift shaft exhausting. Looking up Aten counted how many floors he’d lowered himself and counted three. Whoever thought of building this place was out of it. Aten thought halting his progress for a brief instant one hand clinging to the rungs the other shrugging off the jacket. The lift shaft was stuffy and felt like Aten was being cooked alive within it.

There was a sudden grinding sound, that then became whirring, Aten’s heart stopped the sound signaling his doom. Who the feth got the lifts working again?! Wishing he’d brought a comlink with him Aten pressed close to the rungs his head leaning forward. What a way to go out, not in a glorious blaze of glory, not defending the innocent or in a duel against a powerful sith. Nope, Aten would be the Jedi whom died by turbolift. Waiting Aten breathed eyes opening he realized he wasn’t dead. The lift wasn’t below him but was far above. A sigh of relief escaped the Jedi his hands shaking, skins clammy and cheeks flushed tremendously.

Looking to the jacket freshly removed Aten got a great idea, at least he hoped it was. Wrapping the coat around the rungs each of his hands grasping a sleeve Aten took his feet off and instead placed them on the railings. Laxing his stance Aten began a slide down the lift his speed increasing as gravity took effect. His hair flying upwards Aten felt like a kid again excitement filling him.

[member="Mishel Noren"]

[member="Harper Kade"]

By the time that Alden had followed through the trail left by Kade's presence he was tired.

Breath heavy, lungs hurting, scratches through his robes and he was pretty sure he had broken a rib or two. It had been hell to get through all those corridors and more than once he had to ignite his lightsaber. It didn't kill, but it hurt and somehow that didn't make things better for him. He almost slammed into the prison door from the run, not being able to halt his momentum.

That send a tremor through his body that flared up white-hot pain.

Yup, broken ribs, great.

"Harper, are you there? Stand clear from the door!" He knew she was there, but it still came out without a check. Because it all seemed so surreal. What was she doing here out of all places?

It made no sense.

His eyes closed and hands touched the metal of the door. Focus increased. Then his hands yanked back as he stepped to the side. It took out a chunk of his reserves, but the door (groaning, whining as the hinges were broken apart from the force) was thrown out behind him and hit the wall. There it rested as Alden forgot all about it to run inside.

"Harp?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom