Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Dumbest ideas from Legends?

I'll do another thread for Canon idiocy, don't worry. But here I'd like to discuss the silliest concepts and ideas from SW Legends. Doesn't matter if it's well-known or obscure, it just has to be stupid.

In your opinion, anyway.

Kalanda Tishire

K
The Eye of Palpatine was pretty dumb imo, also it boggles my mind with how stupid it is that the Lusankya is just chilling on the lower levels of Coruscant.

There's SO MUCH. Jedi Master Baytes for example. Also the entirity of the SW Holiday Special, but that's kind of a gem now. I love the weirdly complex backstories given to almost every seemingly minor character in Legends, this video in particular is about the spider droids and how they pickled Bib Fortuna.

Vesta Zambrano

V
Everything related to Palpatine and the Galactic Empire that originates in Legends, regarding schemes and plans and so on, are trash to me. There's a few gems, like some of the NFU admirals and moffs, but most of it is garbage.

Pretty much all of the mandalorian nonsense from legends (particularly beskar) and specifically anything written by Karen Traviss is such garbage that several books had to be reprinted with changes to "fix" them so they fit legends canon better, particularly the book where beskar-clad starfighters reflected turbolasers being fired on them by capital ships.

Kalanda Tishire

K
I think what annoys me most about lightsaber rifles is that it is powered by the lightsaber and also destroys the lightsaber in the process. Like...that is a terrible design flaw. How did that make it past production?

Uriel Kahn

U

Thankfully thats the new Disney Canon and not Legends lol

Outside the obvious ones like the Sun Crusher, and the Palpatine cloning nonsense with Dark Empire: my big one is actually with some Legends content thinking it's a great idea to get really grim in just gross ways, usually with some relation to rape. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth, and imo, just doesn't really have a place in the flying space laser wars.

Whut???

Honestly, I enjoyed much of the Legends...though the One Sith and Dark Krayt bothers me a lot.

Darth Zveris

S H A T T E R E D
The idea that Palpatine was able to create an legion of tens of thousands of Star Destroyers in less than 30 years.

Utter insanity. Yes, my char is doing that (just no superweapons that's just unnescary and ilegal here) but my story revolves around thousands of years if work and most of them are planned to be just npc'd and not actually RP'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom