Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THREAD POSTED!
The thread will formally start MONDAY DEC 28. I have posted the opening posts early so folks can properly and leisurely read it. Apologies for the GIGANTIC posts but there is a lot to set up and cover before we get started. A few notes: folks posting in the FIRST SCENE start on a ship and should RP how they, their ship's crew, and the ship itself react to the Force Maelstrom and Ionic Storm the Dark Praxeum has unleashed. For those of you in the SECOND SCENE on Korriban's surface you should be noting the bright flash from the Ionic Storm and the VERY NOTICEABLE Force Signature such an attack would give off and bathe the world in. If you have any questions please do post them here and tag me!

Last edited:
Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
If there is anyone looking for a Jedi Partner. Do let me know. Its been a while since I flexed my RP muscles and I'd like a chance to jump back into something juicy.

smug-voyance-gif-WIP2.gif

Assuming the thread is still able to be joined...

I'm looking to join if anyone is looking for a relatively low intensity scene! This character isn't going to be pulling starships out of orbit, doing quadruple front flips, or anything like that - but he does come with a (most likely flying) mount. Don't get to play with that everyday!

Prefer to fight outside as his weaknesses will make any indoor fighting kind of boring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom