Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOME UPDATES on your stories and partners folks:

- Darth Interitus Darth Interitus & Milou Ishkal Milou Ishkal - is this a confirmed pairing? Which scene are you guys interested in doing? Please @ me.

- Zaavik Perl Zaavik Perl & Adriana Fortemps Adriana Fortemps - is this confirmed? Which scene are you guys interested in? Please @ me

- FLEETERS - there really isn't a FLeeting Component to this thread. But, if you guys want to do small engagements sure...nothing grand and nothing that will derail the main story please. Also if possible focus on RPing how to deal with the boarded Sith and the fights breaking out within your ships. It'd be cool to see Admiral, Captians and regular crews taking up their blasters to defend their ships. Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Teica Giraan Teica Giraan

- I have a boarding idea for Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt - if you want we can coordinate with Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce Lord Kizash Lord Kizash Romi Jade Romi Jade : My main idea is there is a slight delay before Carnifex shows up to tango with Voyance. So for the opening boarding engagement I proposed Voyance and my other Sith character Darth Sinestruss Darth Sinestruss arrive take on Loske and Dracken aboard Dracken's ship. But now we can do it like this: Voyance, Siqsa, Kizash vs Loske and Jade - after Carni shows up Voyance leaves to fight him.

- FOLKS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS:
Xenro Xenro (Sith Dread Ascendency)
Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze (Galactic Alliance NJO)
Aelys (Galactic Alliance NJO)
Serixibis Serixibis (Sith)
Riyo Milne (Galactic Alliance NJO)
Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn (Galactic Alliance NJO)
Allyson Locke Allyson Locke (Jedi Spacer)
Maou Maou (Sith Infiltrator/Dark Jedi Master)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom