Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Dromund Vatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
During the events of the Gaulag Plague the civilization of Dromund Kaas became fatally ill. Most were locked in quarantine while others were treated. After the Plague was over the civilization was cut down to nearly extinct. It took some time but the civilization was eventually able to recover and rebuild but it indeed took a while to rebuild and recover.
[Member=rusty]

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
It was the timeline link I posted earlier. Long story short, billions of people went missing. Most of them came back. It was a big sitewide event, and it has to be referenced in the history of planets.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
During the netherworld dissapearences several thousands of natives and Vyrassu's Imperial Shadow Troopers dissapeard without notice. Vyrassu had hired several trackers and bounty hunters to locate them but to no avail they were never found. After a good amount of time a majority of then returned. When questioned on the matter they had no recolition of where they were, no memory of it at all. Since then this has been a study Darth Vyrassu had been looking into.
[Member=rusty]

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] [member="Rusty"]
OK, I appreciate your cooperation and the work you have put into this.

However, I do have one questions which concerns the planet’s location. Quite simply, the planet could not go unnoticed in the Dromund system. After all, humans have visited all the planets in our solar system, and we are not even capable of travelling between them in person! I am more than willing to make concessions for story reasons, but it beggars belief that a planet could be in the same system as the old Sith capital, and in more recent times the Mandalorians conquered and glassed Dromund Kaas without noticing it.

Related to this of course is that no planet could be so far away from the star and still be habitable. As it is, were Earth where Mars is life as we know it would not be possible, let alone at the orbit of Saturn or beyond.

So what I’m going to ask is that you make it in a neighbouring system. Nothing changes as far as name or history except that it’s not in the same star system as Dromund Kaas.

The galaxy has billions of systems, so I can accept that an unmapped system might exist nearby.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]
Very well, I'll leave the thread open.

Because of our board canon here having it in the same system does not make sense. The system was occupied by Mandalorians for many years.

The only way it will make sense is if it was entirely invisible such as hidden underground on a moon or beneath dense clouds like Venus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom