Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Drommund-Class Heavy Siege Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a signature warship for the Sith Eternal subfaction.
  • Image Source: {1} {2} {3}
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Darth Maliphant, Jaeger Solutions
  • Primary Source: N/A

zOIcum2.png

e2522e5a175a7211ac58730d6ac64f8b.jpg
siegecruiser0.jpg

THERE IS NOWHERE THE FIRE WILL NOT FIND YOU
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Designation: Drommund-Class Heavy Siege Cruiser
  • Manufacturer: Jaeger Solutions
  • Affiliation: The Sith Order (Sith Eternal subfaction), Venn Kolis Venn Kolis , Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Production: Limited
  • Material:
    • Duramentium hull
    • Quandanium armor plating w/reactive outer coating
    • Alusteel interior finish
    • Transparisteel viewports throughout
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Sensor Array & Tracking Systems
  • Fire Suppression, Hull Breach Ray Shielding, & Escape Pods
  • Fully Equipped Medbay & Droid Repair Foundry
  • Industry Standard Repulsor Engines & Hyperdrive
  • Hypermatter Reactor Core
  • Navicomputer Bank
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
siegecruiser.jpg

STRENGTHS
  • Merciless Mountings: Flying in the face of innumerable galactic treaties and rules of warfare, half of the hypervelocity cannons and flak batteries, along with all 12 light turbolasers on a Drommund Cruiser can be oriented downwards, to bombard planetside targets with unholy force.
  • Retribution: Starfighters targeting a Drommund-Class Cruiser are in for a hell of a time. Both the ship's quandanium reactive armor plating and "Aegis" shield generator will fire back in short-range explosions when struck. Make it through the flak, land a hit, and you'll likely be blown to hell all the same.
WEAKNESSES
  • Sluggish Beast: The Siege Cruiser is the opposite of agile. The inability to quickly reposition itself means that if caught at a disadvantage, the Drommund's only option is likely to fight like hell, fire all batteries, and hope for the best.
  • Chain Storm: IE-10 "Event Horizon" Ion Engines have an unfortunate quirk, in that a direct ion attack on the engine will send an ion pulse throughout the entire ship's systems, potentially causing multi-system failure.
DESCRIPTION
The legend of the Brynadul has been broken... but the Draelvasier have not seen the end of their conquering. Under the flag of the Sith Eternal, they prepare to lay siege to a thousand worlds. The Drommund-Class Heavy Siege Cruiser is the chariot that bears them forth from their broken past into a glorious flaming future. War is coming. To the Eastern Systems. To the Galaxy.

An imposing flying fortress capable of reducing civilian targets to dust in seconds, this cruiser serves as the backbone to a new Sith fleet, whose time is near at hand....
zOIcum2.png

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Venn Kolis Venn Kolis

I love the Sith arrogance in the description (it was a compliment, not a mocking remark). It gives a very cool vibe to the ship, and thank you for using my shields. However I cannot accept this ons, yet.
  • Please put a N/A to the Model, you forgot to modify that field.
  • And why I cannot accept this, yet. Your ratings are overpowered (+3). Please edit it.

Changes made! I’m so sorry about that, I guess I’m using the old spreadsheet, my balance form totally said I was good to go. Thanks for your help, and I’d love a link to the updated spreadsheet if it’s not too much trouble. Have a great day!

MANIAC MANIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom