Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Double Date: Hologram Fun World

HFW_1.png

Hologram Fun World
div-orange.png
Outfit: Epicanthix Outfit | Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Amani Serys Amani Serys

"This... is risky," Valery said after listening to the others discuss the situation. "We don't really know their motives beyond wanting us. So even if we play along, will the civilians really be safe?" It seemed like it was all about the Organas and Nobles to them, but she really didn't like taking these risks and rewarding them in the process. But then again, if they didn't show up, people were likely going to get hurt.

Valery then caught her husband's saddened smile, and reached for his hand to briefly squeeze it. "We have the holidays coming up, so I'm sure we will." She smiled back for a moment, before turning to Alicio.

He was perhaps the key to maneuvering through this minefield with his precognition.

"Let's start heading in their direction. Alicio, I know the strain it causes, but... can you try to guide us?" she asked carefully, also with a glance to his wife. "Even if we show up, we still need a plan to deal with them, too." Maybe splitting up and having one pair show up there first?

She wasn't sure, but they needed to do something, and fast.

If only Alicio could predict their identities through the Future.

But that wasn't how his brand of seeing worked. Sure, he could get hints, flashes, even accurate prophecy at random times, but he needed information to navigate his sight, or his visions wouldn't be reliable. Without knowing anything about his enemy, he couldn't begin to guess who they were, or what they would do, so far ahead.

It didn't help that the sudden spike of fear around them agitated the waters of the Sea.

Alicio frowned heavily as Amani spoke. She was probably right. They couldn't risk endangering the innocent caught in the middle of this. Kahlil's continued thought, aimed at Val, did earn a shadowy smile from the Count. "Three Jedi Councilmembers and an Alliance Senator in neutral space together? We really should've expected this."

"Let's start heading in their direction. Alicio, I know the strain it causes, but... can you try to guide us?"

Val seemed hesitant to ask, but Alicio was not hesitant to answer. "I can do that," he said, nodding confidently. Finding intention was hard. Finding a path was easy. It was something he could do to help. He closed his eyes for a moment, searched the Future, before tilting his head a direction, and leading the troupe out of the attraction, and into the park once more.

Alicio seemed to know what he was doing, taking a winding path towards the control room. Occasionally, he'd halt at a corner, holding out a hand as a group of people passed. Other times, he extended his senses, planting thoughts in the heads of civilians around them.
Look elsewhere, there's danger over there, those people don't look familiar. So far, there were no signs of masked people, but Alicio was certain they were out there somewhere.

- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble - Valery Noble Valery Noble -

"We don't really know their motives beyond wanting us. So even if we play along, will the civilians really be safe?"

"Well we can't just leave it to chance either," Amani crossed her arms tightly and shrugged. Not to mention how the people would react. Their faces were shown all over the park, and if the crowd saw them not turning themselves in for their safety? Panic could breed something worse. The mirialan sighed, sparing a forced smile at the thought of peaceful holidays that seemed so close, yet so far away.

"Alicio and I will turn ourselves in first. If there's danger or deception to be found, Alicio will sense it first. And you're the most, well, Shadow-y of us." She nodded at Valery, "Keep out of sight. And if you can, sneak your way in." It was hard to plot details without knowing any, well, details. But the framework was solid enough. With her husband leading the group, Amani kept right at his side, moving and stopping on cue with a hand always on his back.

It seemed they were heading towards the managerial sector of the park. It made sense, given these masked figures seemingly had control over the park's functions. But what specifically laid in store for them was still too up in the air to be certain.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil hummed in thought. He wasn't stealthy. At all. That just wasn't his wheelhouse. But turning himself in with the Organa's would just alert these trespassers that Valery was up to something. It'd be easier to convince them that the two pairs had split up. Ah. He smiled after a moment before sort of wandering off to a nearby surface. Traced out a rune on it, something simple and quick with a piece of chalk he kept on him.

"Valery can do the sneaking. I'll just set up some gifts here and there for if things go more violent."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Amani Serys Amani Serys

Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Amani Serys Amani Serys Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

So it seemed Shadow Valery was about to make a return.

Valery briefly glanced at her husband, and without having to say a word, she knew exactly what his plan would be, and he'd know hers. Kahlil was a giant of a Jedi Master, and he couldn't cloak himself the way she could, so he'd have to stay back and let Amani and Alicio draw attention away from him.

Meanwhile, she'd be able to follow the Organas and perhaps find a way in.

"Love? Please keep an eye on me as well. I'm confident in my stealth, but if something goes wrong..." She'd be alone, and likely surrounded by trouble. Valery hadn't brought a lightsaber along either, so her options to defend herself were a lot more limited. If something happened, she might have to rely on his protection.

With one step towards the crowd, Valery disappeared from sight and started following the Organas towards the control room. People along the way stepped aside and turned to the couple while they whispered to each other. Normally, the two would have likely found a lot of support from these people, but when their own lives were being threatened... they were just relieved that they were heading towards the control room.

But where were the Nobles?

<Babe, there are masked people within the crowd as well. Not just in the control room. Nobody here is safe.>

Alicio knew he probably should have felt safer, what with the three accomplished Jedi around him. But truthfully... he didn't feel safe. Not at all.

This group had somehow predicted their arrival here. They were dedicated enough to slice into an entire theme park to apprehend them. Who was to say what lengths they would go to? Who was to say what their goals were, what they would do to the couples if they caught them, what would happen to their children...?

Alicio took a deep breath, letting a bloom of cold air he hadn't meant to create seep out of his lungs. Letting warm back in. Letting himself focus on Amani's hand, that had never once left his back. He had to trust. He had to hope.

Alicio stood up tall, looking each of the gathered Jedi in the eyes. "Alright. Be safe, all of you." With that, Alicio grabbed Amani's hand for comfort, for reassurance, and strode out, abandoning their stealthy approach.

He could feel the eyes of the crowd on them. Relieved, terrified... some eyes more malicious than others. He tried to pay them no mind, keeping his focus on the Future. On what he could do to help.

It was a short walk to the control room. A large set of reinforced double doors, the pulled-apart panel at it's side revealing the breaking and entering that had transpired here. Alicio waited there, his face drawn and pale, as dark figured closed in behind them, and the door to the control room hissed open.

He squeezed Amani's hand just a little tighter.

- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble - Valery Noble Valery Noble -

The plan was set. Kahlil and Valery split off to fulfill their roles, while Amani and Alicia played the part of the sacrificial lambs. So long as the Nobles could remain undeteced, Amani could remain hopeful. But she too was scared. Whoever these strangers were, they were committed to getting a hold of the four of them, and had gone to great lengths to see it through. How much of their advantage was a bluff, couldn't be divined through the lone interaction they had, and so they had no choice but to take its severity at face value.

Amani squeezed Alicio's hand as they headed to the control room, and upon reaching it, the doors beckoned them inside. She glanced his way, then walked inside. Several figures wearing similar obfuscating masks to the one that had summoned them were operating the consoles. Security and staff were nowhere to be found— hopefully just tied up and held captive somewhere, rather than the more extreme alternative. All the intruders turned to look at the Organas when they arrived, unmoving in silent expectation. After a silent pause, Amani grew impatient, "Well? We're here."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I always know. You don't need to worry."

Their bond made that easy. She didn't have to ask him at all to help keep an eye out, for they always did for one another. He went about his runes still, frowned after a second as he caught sight of someone looking his way. He couldn't hide like the others. If only this was a more Epicanthix place than this. A heavy sigh escaped him as he moved on to keep walking in an absentminded direction, laying out his runes as he went. Nothing lethal, less a bystander get caught in them. But the rest would do good.

<I can see them. Keep your eyes on the Organas. We don't have enough information to act.>

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Amani Serys Amani Serys

Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Amani Serys Amani Serys Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Valery didn't need to ask him, but she did for the same reason the Organas held each other's hand as they walked towards the control room. She was scared too, and not afraid to admit it to her husband. These people seemed extreme, and there was so much uncertainty, that any move they made felt like a huge risk. A risk while the Organas were exposed, and there was no way Valery wouldn't be a little paranoid over it.

They were her best friends, and they had two beautiful kids waiting for them at home. It added a lot more weight to the decisions she'd have to make, and her husband's support throughout it would be immensely important.

<Agreed, but if something happens in the control room, be ready to handle it.> If there was an opportunity for Valery and the Organas to stop those inside the control room, they only could if those within the crowd weren't able to take civilians as hostages, or worse.

Soon enough, with Valery right behind them, Amani and Alicio entered the room. Several masked figures, all armed to the teeth, were waiting for them. Only one was unarmed, and his mask seemed a little different. It had scars across its surface, and the way he stood in the center made it obvious enough that he was in charge.

But they weren't alone. Further back in the room, there was a young couple on the ground with two armed thugs behind them. They wanted to show the hostages to the Organas, so they wouldn't try anything.

"Are you? Where are the Nobles? We know they were with you," he demanded.

The doors opened, revealing...

Oh. That's a lot of dangerous people.

Alicio gave Amani's hand one last squeeze, before letting it drop. If things went poorly, they would need all their limbs ready. He did stay close to her, always within arm's reach, always one eye on the immediate future, just in case.

"Are you? Where are the Nobles? We know they were with you."

"I don't know," he said, projecting honesty, a hint of defiance, barely-concealed fear. Alicio didn't often lie, but it was easy to forget that he grew up a liar, by necessity. He was good at it. "We split up."

"We're here. Unarmed. Now what?"
Alicio couldn't keep his eyes from traveling to the young couple being held hostage. He was afraid for them, and there was no hiding it.

"We're not their parents," Amani snipped, her tone a bit more cutting than Alicio's. She looked at the presented hostages, concern bleeding through her sternness. These guys were making their threats quite clear. If they didn't play along, that couple would pay for it, and likely so would others.

"Search them," The ringleader pointedly didn't answer Alicio's question yet. He wasn't going to take chances with them. Two masked figures approached, giving the Organas a thorough pat-down for any concealed weaponry. Amani hadn't brought her lightsabers to the amusement park, for obvious reasons. She wriggled in discomfort, nudging away one of the men with her shoulder as he finished. Amani focused on the space around them— She could still feel the Force. If they had any Force-negation tech or capabilities, they clearly weren't active at the moment. "Now," The ringleader continued, "We wait. Till your Noble friends show up." He sat down in a spinning chair and cocked his head, "For everyone's sake, I hope they do."

He whistled a few men over, and muttered a new set of orders. Those who responded left the control room, likely to search for Valery and Kahlil themselves.

Kahlil_Div2.png

<I'm getting ready, don't worry.>

It was a concept from his early life. A sorcerer was only as powerful as the preparation they could accomplish. It'd be better if he didn't stand out in a crowd like he did, but he had his ways of getting through the crowds. All it took was the right type of rune and a playbook from the mirror room. Cut to blonde, preppy dressed Kahlil disguise. They'd be looking for the more typical grey hair and the humble clothing he'd had on before.

Not whatever this look was.

<I've counted at least a dozen. They're hanging near the controls of the various rides. People aren't allowed on, or off. Looks like their plan is to make sure they have hostages all throughout the park. But there's not many. Likely why they're so spread out. We won't be able to make a move without a different ride being sabotaged, I'm guessing.>

Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Amani Serys Amani Serys

<That's... troubling,> Valery frowned and actually wasn't sure how to address that issue yet. There not being many was an advantage, but them being spread out made it extremely hard for them to target each terrorist at the same time. She could only hope that Kahlil and his runes could help them hit multiple people at once when the call came. Because one way or another, they'd have to take these people out.

It was either that, or surrendering and hoping for an escape somehow. But given the fact that this group had planned this to take over several powerful Force Users, she figured they'd be prepared to handle them.

"Put cuffs on those two, and get them on their knees," The ring leader finally ordered his men after he sat down. Even now, with hostages to use against them, he couldn't believe himself to be in the clear. Trained Force Users were far too resourceful and unpredictable, so with anti-Force cuffs on, they wouldn't be able to do much.

"Now, you say that you're not sure where the Nobles are. I doubt that, and if you're not going to tell us, we're going to have to force it out of you. Or, perhaps, we'll force it out of one of them." He looked over his shoulder at the hostages, then back to the Organas with a insidious touch to his eyes.

<You two have to stall them. Kahlil is still getting ready, and only when he is, I can free you guys.>

There was no hiding Alicio's cold rage as the captors laid hands on him and Amani, looking for weapons. Along with the Nobles, and Amani, Alicio had forwent his blade, though now he wished he hadn't. He could've gotten it past the park's sensors easily enough, if it even had them. Which they might not, considering how many weapons were currently levied the Organas' way.

Live and learn. Hopefully.

Alicio's eyes narrowed in thought. Then, the leader revealed his piece de resistance; anti-Force cuffs. What kind of people were these, to have so much information, and access to Force-cancelling technology. The Count let his mind brush against Amani's, sharing his worry. If he was cuffed, he couldn't see into the future, couldn't give them any warning. He peeked as far as he could in the short moments he had, not struggling as his knees were kicked down, and cuffs placed on his wrists, cutting him off from his constant companion.

<You two have to stall them. Kahlil is still getting ready, and only when he is, I can free you guys.>

He knew one way to get someone to talk, thanks to the Senate. Have them try to convince you of their superiority.

Alicio tried to stand, squirming against the hands on his wrist. He couldn't overdo it, not when these kidnappers would use the lives of others to keep them in line. "We don't know where they are, but I do know they won't go down without a fight. Two hostages is a field day for them. Nimrod." That earned him a smack to the back of the head with a blaster butt. Alicio saw stars for a moment, but through none of it did he lose his haughty glare.

Go ahead. Tell us all about how smart you are.

As if her thoughts had jinxed her, the masked men pulled out pairs of anti-Force cuffs to latch onto Amani and Alicio. Her expression flattened, annoyance then replaced by more concern. If they had their hands on tech like this, they were clearly more well-connected than could be anticipated. She looked at Alicio, before they were both put on their knees and manacled. Amani felt an old yet familiar feeling, or more accurately a lack of feeling, as the Force was stolen away.

"We don't know where they are, but I do know they won't go down without a fight. Two hostages is a field day for them. Nimrod."

Beautiful idiot. Amani shot a more surprised look at him, then jumped up herself when he was immediately reprimanded with a strike. "Do not touch him," She said venomously. The ringleader, despite a lack of visible emotion, cocked his head at her audacity. He ominously looked back towards the hostages, then settled this sights on Amani expectantly. Still defiant, but reigning it back in, she continued, "And you won't touch them either."

"Because deep down you know, if anything happens to them, there won't be anything stopping me from repaying you."
The moment a hostage was dead, they had to know they wouldn't be leaving this park alive themselves. At least not if the Jedi had anything to say about it.

But as the man pointed out with a chuckle, "Except… there will be. Won't there?" He glanced behind their backs at the cuffs, "No. See, you're the ones who need to listen. Cause I know that you won't do anything to put those poor people in such a position. That has to be worth more to you than little old me, doesn't it? Jedi?" He reached down to cup Amani's chin, forcing her to look up at him, "Right now, I can do whatever I want. Consider this your final warning."

Kahlil_Div2.png

All he needed was a couple more runes. Just a few, to make sure there wouldn't be any casualties. But he couldn't rush. They didn't have the numbers to truly patrol the park and imprison everyone, but they were keeping their eyes on the rides they were planning to keep as hostages. It was smart, but he just needed to get close enough to this last one and.. A couple more runes, traced along the tracks of this particular ride, as he crouched close by.

He didn't react as he was caught by one of the patrols. Nor did he react as they walked quietly behind him. Nor did he react as they leveled their blaster silently for the strangely dressed figure standing off to the side by one of the rides they were going to use as a bargaining chip.

He did, however, speak up just before they did.

"Now would be the time to surrender, by the way."

There was a surprised gasp before the blaster clicked off from it's safety.

"Hands up! Turn, slowly!"

"Sure."

Kahlil raised his hands, and all throughout the park his runes finally flared to life. Frost turned to sheets of ice, which built up into solid walls to separate the thugs from their hostages. And then spread further to consume said thugs in it's icy embrace. Nothing lethal, but more than enough to freeze them solid. Including the one that was trying to threaten him. He smiled a little as he turned towards the now frigid figure.

"You can chill now."

<Take the control room. The rides are secure.>

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Valery Noble Valery Noble

A flash of anger burned in Valery's eyes when the ring leader struck Alicio with his blaster. Amani was quick to respond, and Valery could only imagine how she must be feeling. But the reaction also worried her — what if he just lashed out at Amani as well? What if he felt provoked, and started hurting her friends even more? Valery was safely hidden in her Cloak, but she wondered just how long she'd be able to do that if someone was hurting her friends.

It wasn't easy to sit by and do nothing.

The, the ring leader approached Amani, and put his filthy fingers on the woman's chin to tug her eyes up to his. If they hadn't been blocked off from the Force, they could have felt Valery's anger explode, and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble certainly would. But before Valery could snap every bone in his body, it were her husband's words that calmed her back down.

<Take the control room. The rides are secure.>

He did not need to ask her twice.

Valery appeared from thin air within the room, right behind the hostages, and raised a hand to send the two guards there head-first into the ceiling. They came down unconscious, and all that remained was the ring leader, who she had chosen not to engage first, knowing her friends would want her to secure the hostages first.

But, to get back at him a little, Valery summoned one of the guard's pistols into her hand and threw it over at the back of the guy's head to make him see stars for a moment as well.

"Now!" She called out to the Organas, who she just needed to move if they could.

Amani's protestations were met with a frown by the Count. He'd been expecting the hit, welcomed it, even, but he didn't want to see Amani get hurt because of his antics. What did happen to her was almost worse.

Alicio could only seethe quietly as the man's fingers captured Amani's chin, the ominous tone to his words entirely clear to the Count. It took everything he had not to bolt to his feet, and charge the man, then and there. But they couldn't do anything. Not until...

"Now!" She called out to the Organas, who she just needed to move if they could.

Sure, Alicio moved. Perhaps in the most Alicio way possible. He charged the leader.

Partially, because if they took him out now, maybe they could put a stop to all this, then and there. Partially, because he wanted to capture the man's attention before Amani did. And partially because he was pissed.

"Hrkh!" The masked man grunted out in pain as a blaster hit him square in the back of the head, knocking him off-kilter already as Alicio went shoulder-first into his gut. Both fell in a heap to the floor, though the terrorist went down hard, while Alicio rolled back to his feet. There wasn't much more he could do, hands bound behind his back and without the Force.

But he would fight, anyways.

Already, the leader was rising.

Finally. Amani couldn't help a vengeful smirk, and when he recoiled forward from being hit in the back of the head by the thrown gun, she gave him whiplash by head butting him from the front. It stung to hit the mask, but it had done its job to disorient. Not a moment after, he was hit again as Alicio tackled the man to the ground. "You okay?" She asked her husband.

While they got up, Valery went to go check the hostages. Amani pulled off a deft stunt by hopping upwards, and looping her arms under her legs to bring them to the front of her body. When the ringleader stood once more, she clutched one fist in the other, and struck him across the cheek, knocking his mask away from his face…

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil made his way through the park. Not by walking, of course. The other rune he'd laid down allowed him to quickly travel between them all. Which he did. Every ride just to make sure there were no mishaps and all the intruders were captured. Thankfully they all were thus far. He let out a heavy, exhausted sigh as he pulled the blond wig from his head. No more reason to keep that blasted thing on.

<Everything good on your end?>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom