Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Double Date: Hologram Fun World

HFW_1.png

Hologram Fun World
div-orange.png
Outfit: Epicanthix Outfit | Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Amani Serys Amani Serys Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Valery was definitely snickering now.

She had taken him on some wild rides whenever she flew the Bastion or had him join her on her speeder bike. But nothing quite like the slide ride here. "Heyy, come on. I won't make you go through something like that again," Valery said a little more softly when his smile only brightened when they decided to do something else. It made her feel a little bad for taking him down the fast slide now.

Hopefully he wouldn't be upset with her over it.

Stepping closer, she took and squeezed his hand after interlacing fingers. She then offered a smile, and walked with him to the Lagoon alongside the Organas. Having read up on this place, Valery knew that it housed holographic imagery of countless flowers found throughout the galaxy. Even the smell was there, though it was just a trick on the senses. None of the flowers were actually real, but they wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

"Could one of you take a few pictures of Kahlil and I there?" she asked before looking at her husband. "What do you say? Something cute for the office?" She chuckled and glanced back at her friends.

"Of course, I can take a picture of you two there as well. Maybe a stranger can take one of all four of us."

Walking into the area of the Enchanted Lagoon was a very different experience than the Volcano Slide.

Instead of blistering heat, instead there was the feeling of cool mist on the skin. Dappled sunlight kissed them through holographic tree cover, as the quartet found themselves walking along a pathway, intersected by bridges over winding waterways. Quiet, magical motes of light crisscrossed the path every so often, blinking in warm yellows like fireflies. One wouldn't be amiss for thinking they were on some utopic planet, were it not for the background sounds of crowds, the groups of vacationers that shuffled by, and the distant lights of other attractions.

That, and the wild assortment of flowers.

Thousands of them lined the walkways, some sprouting from the ground alone, others grouped in wild tangles, each displaying a name on a plaque at it's roots. Alicio leaned down along the pathway, sticking his nose closer to the first flower he saw, and taking a deep breath in.

"Wow. That smells... real. How do you even begin to make a hologram that does that?" He allowed the group a little time to walk the trail, surveying the multitudinous flowering plants, before turning to Amani, trying to seem casual.

"See anything you like?" Was he fishing for present ideas? Perhaps. They could always use more plants in their apartment.

- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble - Valery Noble Valery Noble -

The difference between the two attractions was immediately palpable. Pleasant colors and aromatic scents immediately filled their senses in the Lagoon. It put Amani's gardens both at home and at the Halls of Healing to shame, even if the flowers here technically weren't real. The diversity of plant life here would put any garden to shame, for the sheer impossibility of its maintenance. Micromanaging the growth of each and every flower to its specifications would take an entire day.

Amani joined Alicio in smelling the blueblossom, "Wow. Seriously. When they said the holograms were realistic I didn't think it could actually be well, that real." An impressive display of scientific ingenuity. It truly almost felt like the real thing. "I wonder if they'd be willing to share their secrets…" She mused, thinking about the exhibits both in Sanctuary City and the Vonnuvi Enclave.

"See anything you like?"

Amani tapped her chin and meandered the walking path, and found herself drawn to a bright flower, its petals a gradient of yellow and orange like spokes of sunlight, "This one calls to me." She got close, a whiff of a delicate ambrosial scent touching her nostrils, "Smells lovely too. How about you?" She was none the wiser to Alicio's line of questioning.

Amani turned around and retrieved her camera, ushering the Nobles closer together, "Alright. Find something pretty to stand in front of, and I'll snap a few photos." She liked to think she had an artist's eyes and hands, though she didn't always have opportunities to express it. Amani lined up a shot with a flattering angle and some half-decent lighting, "Smile!"

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Oh, I'm sure you will."

Kahlil chuckled a little, glancing towards Valery for just a brief moment. She felt guilt, but it wasn't like he didn't have fun. Maybe. Probably. He wasn't thinking much on it but yeah there was nothing to feel guilty about in his mind. This was the experience. And it was one he wanted to learn so he could at least show their kids around when they came by. He just wouldn't let them go down the fastest slide.

Or the second fastest, probably.

The change was rather drastic, even for him. He blinked as heat and sulfur was replaced by a cool temperate and flowers. It was nice to see the flowers, but he hadn't expected them to feel so.. Real. He smiled. Then blinked as he was pulled into a picture with a laugh. "Alright, alright. Pictures, yeah."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Amani Serys Amani Serys

Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Amani Serys Amani Serys Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

"You're sure I will, huh?" She pouted and looked at him for a moment. He... was totally right, of course — she was definitely going to pull him into more crazy adventures at high speeds. But a slide or ride like this? Probably not, unless he himself really wanted to go with her or the kids. For now though, she was going to focus on the new attraction, and much like the others, she seemed quite amazed by the flowers.

She knew they were fake, and that sense of life definitely wasn't there in the Force. But everything smelled and looked so real, to a point where even her senses were being tricked.

"It's certainly different from fast slides..." she said with a smirk, "But I like this." She smiled, squeezed her husband's hand, and turned to face Amani once she brought out the camera. The first picture was simple — just the the two of them smiling together. But for the second, Valery jumped up into his arms bridal style, and grinned at the camera.

For the last one, a peck on the lips — something cute that wasn't too much for this moment.

"Alright, you guys' turn and then I say we head for the Hall of Reflections, hm?" She couldn't wait to see what kind of strange versions of themselves would be there!

"If this is the only place like this in the galaxy, I imagine they would be... tight-lipped... about their technology." Alicio smirked at Amani. "It might take a bit of persuasion. But we can ask."

Amani pointed out a flower she liked, and Alicio admired it, trying not to look too obvious as he memorized the name. Sunpetal, sunpetal sunpetal...

When the question was turned back on him, Alicio considered it, looking all around at the wide assortment of bright colors. So many to choose from, so naturally, he gravitated towards a deep black flower, it's petals carrying a glossy sheen. Alicio had an aesthetic to maintain, after all.

"This one's lovely. The Mura-... oh." Alicio's face fell a tic, as he realized what it was. Where it was from. "Well... It is a beautiful orchid."

Alicio was quick to turn away from it when the idea of pictures were mentioned. Standing behind Amani as she snapped photos of the Nobles, Alicio offered encouraging smiles. "Looking good, guys," he said, nodding along.

Soon, it was the Organas' turn. Alicio scoped out a good spot for he and Amani to stand, turning to face Val. "Sounds like a plan," he said to her, before preparing for the camera. The first picture, Alicio went for a simple side-hug, his cheek resting on his wife's, his smile light and airy. The rest of the pictures were up to her.

He'd already gotten his perfect snapshot of the trip, anyways.

- Amani Serys Amani Serys - Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble - Valery Noble Valery Noble -

Amani peeked over at the sleek black flower Alicio found. She teasingly rolled her eyes at his commitment to aesthetic, catching herself partway through when Alicio cut himself off. She looked a little closer at the name, quickly registering the history behind it. She pursed her lips in a knowing smile, "Yes it is." It was also the most clearly fake of the flowers, solely because the real Murakami orchid would have resonated with a Force-connection that couldn't be replicated by a hologram. Oh well, at least this version couldn't turn anybody into zombies either.

Amani gave Alicio's back a pat, then turned to help the Nobles with their pictures. They took on a few sweet poses at Valery's behest, which would make for nice photo material, "Cute." Amani then handed the camera to Valery, and joined Alicio as he found a spot for them. For the side hug Amani leaned close, placing a hand on his chest and resting her cheek against his. For the second one she went for a tasteful peck on the lips, and for the last she chose to hop on his back, leaning over so that their cheeks touched again, while she hugged him over his shoulders from behind.

"Hall of Reflections it is," Seemed simple enough. Not quite as intense as the slide, but a bit more peculiar than the holo-garden. Amani looked around and spotted the entrance a short jaunt away. When they got there, they were met with a long hallway filled with mirrors. The first several were just your typical funhouse mirrors; Amani looked into them and saw herself looking pencil thin, looking fat and squat, looking totally misshapen. She chuckled a bit, but seemed unsatisfied, "It said some of these would reflect different versions of yourself. Different personalities even." Maybe further inside, things would get stranger.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"I'm glad you do."

Kahlil chuckled as he carried Valery in his arms. Even after the picture was taken, he saw no reason for him to set her down. She wasn't heavy, and they were here to have fun, right? What better way than to continue to embarrass his wife by bridal carrying her through the park? Though now they were heading to the hall of reflections. "I'm fairly certain there's a Jedi Temple with a hall of reflections too, with a similar purpose."

It was handy to see ones self in a different light, though he imagined this was going to be far more silly. In he went, still carrying Valery, chuckling at the various looking reflections. They were mostly the type that were exaggerated out of proportion, but the deeper they went the more in depth the holograms got. The more they started to act on their own. Likely from recording them as they walked in, was Kahlil's guess. The sillier ones were just a cover as they got the system to adapt and change for each guest.

Smart.

He just about died of laughter as he saw one of the different personalities, though. A loud snort as he tried to catch himself before it escaped him, not that it really did. Dark, brooding, evil. It was like a Sith version of him taken way to the silly extreme. They were even laughing some cheesy dark laugh. "You have failed, jedi!"

"That wasn't me then, was it?" He didn't look that extra, right? He shook his head as they continued on, though paused before an even weirder looking version of himself. Smug expression, all eyes on Valery.

"Nice ass gurl. I know you like what you see, I'm pretty awe-" That hologram cut off all at once as the Force twitched around Kahlil. He just flicked the off switch, didn't actually break the machine projecting it. Thankfully.

".. Well, at least they had the guts to say that in front of me. Even a trashy version of me is braver than most."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Amani Serys Amani Serys

"You two are so cute," Valery encouraged with a bright smile, while she took several pictures of the Organas... from within her husband's arms. She glanced his way after taking the last photo, and raised her eyebrow while she wondered why he hadn't set her down just yet. But when he started walking with her still in his arms, she got a feeling that this was his payback for her taking him down the slide.

"Babe..." she squealed softly, hoping the others wouldn't overhear it. "People are looking," she whispered with ears and cheeks completely reddened. She wasn't bothered by this public display of affection at all, but she hadn't expected it and she was terrible hiding her blushing over these things.

She also knew he still wasn't going to put her down.

The group soon entered the Hall of Reflections, and while the first set of mirrors were just simple in nature, they soon got a lot more complex. From within his arms, Valery saw few reflections of herself at first, and focused on the ones that Kahlil was looking at it. The edgy one... yeah that sparked quite a teasing grin. But before she could really comment on it, another version of Kahlil decided to be bold.

Valery's mouth fell open and she was ready to snap back, when the projection disappeared. Her feet touched the ground again, as she climbed out of her husband's arms, and she looked at him with quite a smirk, "Thank you my savior, for beating up a projection for me-"

"H-hey! The hell is that?!"
Valery stared at a projection of herself — a Valery in a bright pink dress with a miniskirt, and her hair tied up into two long pigtails. She was performing some stupid little dance, and the real Valery wasn't having any of it. She quickly jumped in front of the mirror so the rest couldn't see, and squinted at another. "Look! That Amani and Alicio swapped clothes with you guys."

She grinned, as her gaze turned to an Amani in an all-black, moody looking outfit, and a very colorful Alicio holding her hand.

Last edited:

Alicio let himself be posed and position for the final two photos, accepting a quick kiss with a contented smile, and snorting in surprise as Amani hopped onto his back. Thankfully, lightsaber training also happened to be his carrying-around-Amani training, as they snapped the picture. Gracefully letting his wife's feet hit the floor, Alicio noted with a raised eyebrow and a teasing smile that Val was still firmly within Kahlil's arms.

The Hall of Reflections was, at first, a bit of a let-down. Alicio looked over Amani's shoulder, at the two of them stretched out to incredble proportions, a frown on his face. "This is interesting, but I was expecting a bit... more."

However, as they went further in, the Hall of Reflections lived up to the theme of Hologram Fun World. It certainly was... more.

Sneaking peaks at Kahlil and Val's reactions made Alicio snicker as they passed the mirrors. While he had been vaguely curious at the idea of what bad boy Alicio was like, Alicio busied himself with staring at Sith Lord Alicio instead.

Where he wore dark and silver fineries, and a long black cape. The only difference from his usual attire was the burning red eyes, and the two cowlicks of pointy hair at the top of his head, curled like devil horns. Alicio smirked. "I'm pretty sure I have this outfit at home," he commented amusedly, before looking and seeing... Val, dancing...?

"Look! That Amani and Alicio swapped clothes with you guys."

Alicio turned to see the mirror, noting himself in a bright pink romper, and Amani in a stylish black blazer. He studied the ensemble, spinning to get a look at a few angles. "Not really my color," he said, hugging Amani's side to get a look at their outfits together. "But that looks good on you, love."

Last edited:
The further they went into the hall of reflections, the more bizarre the reflections steadily became. Amani looked into the evil one, where she was hooded and had Sith tattoos intermingling with her mirialan ones. The reflection looked at her sinisterly, and ignited a red lightsaber. In truth, Amani found it a little disturbing given her past run ins with the dark side, but she allowed herself to ignore it and look away. The appearance of a few bizarre Kahlils and Valerys were certainly enough of a distraction on their own.

"That's quite the look Val," Amani chuckled, before Val pointed out a clothing-swapped Amani and Alicio. She spat a laugh, seeing him in that romper, "That is too," Alicio's style looked a little better on her that her's did on him, but she still preferred things the way they were, "Probably best kept separate, hm?" Amani looked at the real Alicio studying his outfit with a smirk, "The idea of you ever showing that much leg in public is definitely gonna stick with me though."

She walked over to the next reflection, and saw what could only be described as a punk version of herself. Her hair was shaved on one side, she wore shades and a black studded trenchant, and was smoking a cig. She flashed a peace sign through fingerless gloves, and puffed an air (or smoke) kiss at Alicio. "How do they even come up with stuff?"Beside that was another version of her in bright frumpy clothes, taking an incessant number of selfies while she posed, the stupid duck-face she was making never changing.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Pff-"

He couldn't stop the laugh as he saw the dancing Valery. He did his best to keep the stoic expression, but no, he lost. Kahlil ended up fully laughing as he saw yet another version of himself. Preppy was the only word he could think of for it. Dyed blond hair, track suit. He hated it, but he couldn't stop laughing at just how ridiculous he looked. "If I ever die my hair blonde I've clearly lost myself to the Sith so please, end me."

Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Alicio Organa Alicio Organa Amani Serys Amani Serys

"Pff-"

Valery squinted at him.

"That's quite the look Val,"

Her squint shifted to Amani now, and for just a moment, she pouted at the laughter that followed from her husband, even though he was also focused on another strange reflection of himself. A blonde Kahlil with clothes that... just felt wrong. A shiver almost visibly passed through Valery's spine, and her face was full of disgust when she saw him that way. She obviously had her preferences for his appearance, and this wasn't it.

"Yeah, I like you just the way you are," Valery said sweetly as she leaned into him a little. "...and I will kill you if you end up looking like that." She blew him a kiss, but snapped out of her lovey dovey trance to turn back to the Organas. The Amani reflection that appeared next was amazing, and Valery couldn't help but shoot her a teasing grin, "I like the duck-face Amani, she seems cool," Valery said with an annoying smirk and waggle of her eyebrows.

Until another Valery appeared — one dressed in black armor with two lightsabers in her hands, and even some black make-up to make the look feel even more edgy.

"I wasn't that bad as a Jedi Shadow," Valery huffed.

But while the group was having their fun within the Hall of reflections, something began to stir within Hologram Fun World. Masked figures had slipped through the crowds with hidden weapons, and were slowly making their way up to the control rooms of all the attractions.

For now, things were still quiet.

As a seer, with the Future as his constant companion, Alicio understood better than many the consequences of actions. The smallest of deviations could result it the most wild of different destinies, or at least, it appeared that way.

Whatever choices would have had to exist in Amani's past to become frumpy and duck-faced, or Kahlil to become a stereotypical jock, Alicio was glad they hadn't taken them. Though, he had to admit, punk Amani certainly had a certain appeal to it.

"Mmm... I like that one," he said, playfully bumping hips with the Mirialan. "But I think I far prefer this Amani."

Alicio had stopped in front of a mirror, inspecting the reflection with some interest. It was a woman's face that stared back at him, housing the same amused expression. High cheekbones, shaded eyes, and messy dark hair, complete with an understated but glittery black dress. He was about to comment on it, say that this version of him reminded him of his sisters, when he... spaced. Stared into the middle distance, the femme version of the Count doing the same.

There was an echo of alarm from the Future. More distant than he was used to feeling.

"I'm okay... I don't know..." Alicio mumbled aloud, providing answers to questions from the others that hadn't been asked yet, and likely wouldn't now. A sure sign he was distracted by something in the Future.

"I like the duck-face Amani, she seems cool,"

Amani rolled her eyes, "I'm sure she'd get along great with dancing Valery." At least the reflections were all entertaining, if not always flattering. Even Amani found a certain appeal to her punk variation, not that it stopped her from giving Alicio a side-eye when he commented on it. He of course admitted his preference for the original right afterwards, "Good save," She hip bumped him back.

A few other odd variations continued to pop up, and just when Amani was about to comment on the apparent female Alicio herself, she heard him mutter something, "Hm?" She asked, looking up to see the spaced out look in his eyes. It was a look she'd seen before. Something in his foresight had caught his attention, "Honey— Hey, you okay? What is it?" Amani asked in a soft voice, gently shaking his shoulder, "Tell me what you're seeing."

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Good."

That was a relief. The last thing he wanted was to be.. Whatever that image was of him. He was still mesmerized by it, staring at the rather ugly looking version of himself. Ugly was probably a strong word, but it didn't change how he felt about it. This was a mockery of him at best. Though his focus split off as he glanced towards the other couple. Raised a brow. He knew enough to know Alicio could see things they couldn't.

Kahlil exchanged a glance with Valery before turning his gaze towards the exit.

"Should we go out for some air?"

Valery looked at her husband for a moment longer, while he seemed to be staring at the 'ugly' reflections of himself. It made her chuckle, and she even reached down to take and squeeze his hand. Over the years with him, he had changed a decent bit - he had gone from long to short hair, and gained a few scars during the many battles he participated in.

The way he was now, in appearance and more importantly, as a person, is how she loved him the most.

But much like him, Valery's focus shifted when Amani seemed concerned about Alicio. Valery had some experience with his precognitive skills as well, but this seemed quite intense even for what she was used to seeing. "Yeah, let's head out of this place and try to figure things out, hm?" She asked both Amani and Alicio. But as Valery turned around to leave, the projections around them began to flicker, and what had been silly versions of themselves now turned into one masked figure.

"Do not panic," the altered voice began throughout the park. "We have taken control over the park, and all ways out have been shut. As long as you don't resist, you will not be harmed." There was a pause after that, before he continued speaking.

"We demand that four visitors turn themselves in unarmed, or be turned in," he then added, and now the reflections of both the Nobles and Organas were being displayed for every visitor to see. "You have 10 minutes to reach the control room." But what would happen if they didn't, he didn't say before the projection shut off.

Alicio's eyes darted back and forth as he stared into the mirror, though it was obvious by now he wasn't seeing the hologram anymore. "Masks in the dark... Purple, green, white, blue... Pain." The palm of his hand subconsciously pressed against his lower abdomen.

He breached reality once more as Valery and Kahlil addressed the Organas asking to get out. Alicio's head snapped left, then right, then with silent purpose, he shuffled the group further into the funhouse, to a forgotten corner of the attraction. Content that there would be no onlookers, Alicio waited with bated breath.

"Do not panic."

Alicio didn't focus on the masked man's words, as he'd already heard them. Instead, he watched the faces of the Jedi around him, an anxious glint in his eye. The mirrors around the quartet flashed their images, down to the clothes they were wearing that day, and the screens went dark. Without the reflections staring back at them, the House of Mirrors seemed so... empty.

"What do we do?" He spoke the words quietly, unsure. "There are... I don't know how many people aboard this station."

Last edited:
Alicio spoke in riddles, but the underlying message was clear enough. He led them further inside, and before they could either clear out or regroup, the projections around them glitched out, before all resetting to the same image: a nefarious looking masked man. Amani's expression immediately soured. At least this time, it couldn't be chalked up to divine inconvenience. No, as the figure revealed, they were specifically here for the Organas and Nobles. Then, the projections went dark.

"What do we do?" He spoke the words quietly, unsure. "There are... I don't know how many people aboard this station."

Amani sighed, running a hand through her hair, "We might just have to play along. We can't risk something happening to the civilians here." She looked to the other Jedi, "They said unarmed. But we still have one thing they can't take away," At least, she sincerely hopes they couldn't take away their Force powers. With an unknown enemy, details were concerningly scarce. "Don't suppose you two have any idea who these idiots are?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"No, I can't say I do. Though the fact they know we're here is alarming."

They weren't exactly trying to hide it, but it wasn't like they went around bragging. Kahlil frowned deeply as he stared at the screen above. People were already starting to panic, even just a little. Some were looking their way even. This wasn't going to last long. The moment they showed just how in control of the park they were, people would naturally panic. He let out a sigh before glancing to Valery with a brief, if annoyed, smile.

"Once more into the fire, I guess. One day we'll enjoy another vacation without issue."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom