Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dom for Drogheda

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Great news, everyone! Our dominion of Drogheda (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Drogheda ) goes live in a few days.

Please see the objectives outlined below and post to let us know which one you are signing up for.

Objective One: Eliminate the Blood Cultists
Deep in the woods, from their temple, the Cultists have managed to expand their grip on Drogheda. Now in control of the city and forests surrounding it, they have set loose their monsters – a form of blood sith spawn. It is currently unknown exactly how they have achieved this feat. Rangers, alongside the local forces that still remain, are trying to combat the blood cultists and neutralize their leader. Join the battle to reclaim the city and woods!

Objective Two: Working With the Miners
Assist the miners by completing a through investigation into the disappearance of miners and their valuable equipment. All mining operations have been shut down until the cause can be found. Venture deep into the mines and report back with your findings.

Objective Three: Missing Monarch
The King and Queen have fallen, killed by the Blood Cultists that had managed to infiltrate their inner circle. To add to the problems, the prince is missing. Rumored to be out in the woods, find him and help restore the balance – end the chaos that has plagued their government. Silver Shadows are on the case, trying to find out where he might have gone and where they need to go to bring him back.

Don’t forget you can also bring your own objective.

[member="Masaru Varga"], [member="Kei Amadis"], [member="Tom Taff"]

I'm hoping to get more familiarized with people in the SJO. Make some new friends here and such. I'd be grateful if I could team up with others for Objective one if you guys would be interested in working together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom