Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Do The Evolution | Dominion of Helska | NIO

Cormac Thire

C

COnoQMJ.jpg

P E N I T E N T
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
BYOO | JUST LIKE THE SIMULATIONS
Inaros Kaal | Kormov Alten

N5cG5gd.png

F L A G // :
NIV Penitent | Pellaeon IV | 2000m [ 100 // 100 ]

BATTLECRUISERS //:
NIV Lateralus | Phaetra | 3000m [ 100 // 100 ]
TFV Pillar of Annihilation |
Tambor | 3110m [ 100 // 100 ]

DESTROYERS //:
NIV Arbiter...... | Pellaeon IV | 2000m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Stormbringer
. | Pellaeon IV | 2000m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Antares Draco |
Pellaeon IV | 2000m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Roan Fel..... |
Pellaeon IV | 2000m [ 100 // 100 ]

FRIGATES //:
NIV Dagger One.. | Corvus | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Dagger Two
.. | Corvus | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Dagger Three |
Corvus | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Dagger Four
. | Corvus | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Dagger Five. |
NIV Dagger Six.. |
NIV Dagger Seven | Corvus | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Dagger Eight | Corvus | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Bola One
.. | Vanto | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Bola Two
.. | Vanto | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Bola Three |
Vanto | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Bola Four. |
NIV Bola Five. |
NIV Pilam One
.. | Tirailleur | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Pilam Two
.. | Tirailleur | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Pilam Three |
Tirailleur | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Pilam Four
. | Tirailleur | 500m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Pilam Five. |
NIV Pilam Six.. |
NIV Pilam Seven |
NIV Pilam Eight |
NIV Gladius One.. |
Cuirassier | 1000m [ 100 // 100 ]
NIV Gladius Two.. |
NIV Gladius Three |
NIV Gladius Four. |
NIV Gladius Five. |
NIV Gladius Six.. |

CORVETTES //:
Several Squadrons | Caçadore
Several Squadrons | Gurkha
Several Squadrons | Vandal

STARFIGHTERS DEPLOYED //:
Several Wings | TIE/OT Outlander
Several Wings | TIE/HF Slasher
Several Wings | IPLT-01x Excursor Star Sloop
Several Wings | TIE/INx Interceptor
Several Wings | TIE/VX Vanguard
Several Wings | TIE/HB Bruiser Heavy Bomber
Several Wings | TIE/GA Mauler Ground Attack
zlAb5tH.png

BATTLE GROUP
"Roan Fel"
Simulation

He was more than content to let his comrade speak. Though Var was a man of few words to begin with, he had his wisdom to impart. Alten's story was as compelling as any other within the Order. That might've been what made it truly special as the identity of the nation it was. Where most anyone could claim they'd had the Antarian Rangers, the Galactic Marines or First Armada in their sights since youth, those of the New Order were more...bitter, more of a chip on their shoulder than that.

A conflicted path, the Sith Empire, it had all the signs and signals of any other New Imperial, in a good way.

Var Koon...was a unique man.

"Dorin...was once at the edge of the space of the One Sith...they came to our world and made demands of our people, I offered myself in their service to save the burden of the rest of my Order, to prove to them that the Baran Do could be of use to the Sith. It was a compromise, one I was content to make. Firstly, they attempted to teach me in the ways of the Sith Creed...they failed, and I was relegated to their Armada. I proved more useful than they anticipated...I rose the ranks. My section defected the way of the Sith Ascendancy...later, the Sith Empire." He states, pausing for a moment as he peers toward the view port toward the cold blackness of space before continuing.

"I did my duty...as unsavory as it was. I was the fleet attached to the now Imperator's sector army when he defected. We were given vague commands, recalled from Sith space to Nirauan. My group was there to protect the construction of the Hand of Thrawn. We were there at Velmor, Muunilinst...all of it, since the beginning. The Sith are- and always have been...an insidious force upon the Galaxy. I am not so convinced that should they return to Dorin, they would be so kind in their rule, not with their ideology of the Eternal Sith, Sith Supremacy...where as the New Order understands that the Baran Do exist in service to Dorin and nothing else...as I do still. My people are unlike any other in the Galaxy, this Empire respect that which the Sith do not." The Admiral iterates.

"It is souls like you...and I which will bring our better realm into existence, will it by our blood and toil. The Sith...the darkness...the Light, they'd all see everyone inbetween brought to the throats, to prolong this war of Light and Dark...this Great Lie. A just realm...Mandalore and worlds like it...will not happen again..." The Kel Dor states.

The others danced with the idea of destabilization through non-combat means, a significant willingness to volunteer, and a stance that backed the Alliance in their offense, but otherwise squandered no Imperial resources. Enlil considered everything laid out before him before he spoke again. "It has long been accepted that controlled chaos to exact order is an acceptable method," the anachronistic King spoke slowly as he recognized Djorn Bline Djorn Bline with a quick motion of the wrist. "While these fools are no doubt deserving, we ought to save those resources for our normalization efforts on the home front, and the eradication of the Sith."

The truth was, and his adamant stance remained, their true enemy was injustice. Enlil wanted to maintain that focus where he could, and encourage the others to do so as well. "I strongly encourage your volunteer efforts be localized within our borders for the moment," he told DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran and Willan Tal Willan Tal directly. "While instability festers within, we are made weaker without. I admire your dedication, make no mistake. I simply do not believe this 'Eternal Empire' a worthwhile allocation of our efforts."

9Dmbq1H_d.jpg

H U N T E R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
HELSKA
OBJECTIVE ONE
Josiah Navollius

N5cG5gd.png
Pretty damn impressive of the Moff to fight his own battles. Not every Moff or Warlord did. A few stuck out in mind, but they were well known throughout the Order. Everyone pulled their own weight in this rising Empire. There was much to build on it.

The Moff gave an advantage to the task force under his command after using foreign technology belonging to the Vong that was more akin to a thermal detonator. The detonator exploded upon the Vong, giving the Imperials some breathing room to push back and hold their position. Moff Josiah detached from the main force with his own royal guard to assume the fate of the yammosk. At least that’s what everyone thought as they were tasked to destroy it.

Crik, meanwhile, stayed behind with the main fighting force as there was plenty of Vong to kill. Also, they needed to secure a position for more troops to come by if needed. Do that, and once that was accomplished go ahead and reinforce the Moff.

Josiah Navollius

J
Tags: Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad
Objective II: Capture Terminate the Yammosk...alive.

Under the comfort of invisibility and being cloaked from enemy eyes, Josiah moved diligently and swift with his Ur-Amon Elite Royal guard. There was no one else he could trust for this coming mission more then them. Altogether their bond was past words and reached back into the end of One Sith itself. A fact little knew about. " Six tangos ahead. Trail the outside and slip past them." The entire situation was delicate. Alerting any vong this deep in the cave would be disastrous. It was a sight to see the Moff and his men move how they did. Weaving web like paths through Vong forces without issue, This was their uncanny element. In the past Josiah was known for Sith-Intelligence operations but what that fully entailed no one knew. He was still some what a mystery.

The series of twists and turn made the cave feel longer than it really was. Yet Josiah and his guard knew exactly where they were headed. The moff threw up a fist, signalling his unit to stop behind him. A eerie glow emitted from the next few rooms. This was it. They had arrived. " Operation Native. Engage." Josiah ordered and stepped out from the corner into the glow of the adjacent rooms. Behind him unseen his guard also advanced. For now Josiah was the only one who uncloaked. Taking off his helmet he stepped forward in caution. A yammosk was not simply left to its own devices. Members of the Intendant caste handled such creatures. The air was ripe with various fumes that burnt the nostrils and ones very sense of smell. Yet it took him back. Various species and slaves carefully massaged the Yammosks tendrils that extended out of the surface of Helska. Their eyes were glossed over and minds lost in connection with the creature.

Raising a index single on his right hand, Josiah gazed at the digit and slowly traced a line down his visage. Starting at the nose then stopping at the bottom lip. In seconds a reaction began to occur. It was as if his skin began to move on its own. The Cilium itself moving in waves of vibration that grew stronger. Nerves became unhinged and flashed bring with pain. The moff fell to his knees grunting and screaming in agony as his hands struggled to peel back the creature that had be implanted into his face for years. It stretched and squealed mid process, refusing to let go but in the end the stress of pressure had gotten through. Pain was always apart of the process. I had to be. With a yank the mask was realesed forcing this new man to gag and vomit. Tendrils embedded in his throat and vocal cords sounded naturally for the first time in years.

Rising from the organic damp floor with masquer in hand, squirming about in the shape of a "Josiah Navollius", A different man stood clad in a "infidels" armor. Black eyes fell apon the Yammosk, its slaves and the shadows the moved behind it.

Its handlers.

" There isnt much time."

9Dmbq1H.png

f r o z e n s t e e l

OBJECTIVE 1

Trajan Kurze | Szilvos Kelborn | Elos Vizsla | Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas | SoM
6ecWlhc.png
The cold was starting to get to him. Bits of frozen ice crept up onto his armor and he could feel himself getting stiff. He needed to warm up a bit.

<"Heat signatures show they're coming up from the ground...their hive runs through this whole karking planet I swear... Gotta find where they're coming up from...I'm delving the depths, need one of you to search through the main facility and we'll clear this place out. I have charges to collapse their entrance here.">

The main facility would be hot. Active. He could use the heat from the Yuuzhan Vong corpses to warm up a bit. Jair took a glance towards the entrance of the facility, warriors spread about doing their routine patrols. It would be easy to slip by without a trace, but would that last long? The group already took out two Vong and it's not like they won't notice soon. The time to move was now, and time waits for no man. Another Mandalorian in the group spoke up about taking on the main facility, so he spoke up.

<"I'll accompany you. We should act now if we're to have a chance of stealth.">

Tyathriu Zheung

T
A_N E W_E R A

N5cG5gd.png
"Our trip was pleasant," replied Lord Zheung as she sat across from the Commissioner. An incline of her head to show she agreed with his sentiment. Indeed, there were and are quite a lot of moving pieces in the Galaxy. The Lord was glad when the Commissioner moved straight into business. "My defiant position has been in place since the Zambranos returned after their previous outing as Emperors. They pose themselves as God-Kings among my people, no longer do they remember our old ways but many are content to sit and dwell in the false histories of the Zambranos."
"They know not our true heritage and bow to these false gods."
"They believe that their magic gives them a right to bring tyranny wherever they go."
The Lord Zheung looked over at the Commissioner, holding her enigmatic expression well. "I have gathered those who refuse to bow to them, and those who wish to see our ancient ways return. As we speak, the bedmate of the Sith Empire encroach on our borders and soon they too will fill their rhetoric amongst my people. Continue to feed them lies, and pretend that they are the good in this Galaxy." A slight venom in her words, "my hope is that I can find a place here among the New Imperial Order."
"A place where we can build, and ready ourselves for a time in which we can return and exterminate the foul words and kin of the so-called God-Kings."

Trough Ices
Hotavri Together with her soldiers was getting trough anything that stood in her way, Walkers were making famous sound, same with Tanks, it was too quiet, she ordered to find somewhere where they would be useful. It was some time since her last action, but now she is back on Battlefield, slowly pushing forward, she received notification to go to nearest group of soldiers to deliver supplies and then to another one, doing support stuff is boring, but now it's also unpleasant, she was expecting combat, she was expecting to fight, but now she was just delivering supplies from one place to another. And then:

<<Detected Small Group of Hostile Units in west, in range less than 1km>>

Finally Something to do, Hotavri grabbed Communicator and gave orders. "We are going for them, supplies will be delivered later". Armored Batalion Started to Turn into Western direction, they are coming for their prey.

IMPERIAL SECURITY BUREAU

EPxnBGf.png

I C E
F I S H I N G

Helska IV
Alias: Iryss

On this blasted cold rock of a planet with nothing but harsh, inhospitable conditions.

What a great place to call home.

Iryss excitedly watched as few Death Troopers comically went to work hammering in tent poles with the butt stocks of their extremely expensive and highly calibrated New Imperial Order military-grade assault rifles. Top of the line stuff, really, that was built to last. They really made good hammers though, because her fishing trip had to be perfect and a good camp site needed a sturdy shelter! She wouldn't accept a tent that blew away during the night.

Either way, the Death Trooper commander behind her stoically stood at attention, waiting for her commands. A whole cadre, a company of 32 Death Troopers were sent along with Iryss to ensure her safety. But she had an inkling it was because the Imperial Security Bureau did not have enough faith in Iryss to run away to go on a havoc-filled rampage of what she called a great vacation.

And so, in her entire winter apocalypse-proof ensemble of survival tools and gadgets, she squatted over a perfectly cut hole drilled into the ice with a stick.

The best way to ice fish, with a stick and some string tied to the end. She couldn't forget about the bait too.

Turning over to her side, she spotted a terrified Jedi padawan past the transparent viewports of the shuttle that idled on the sidelines. A padawan who was currently one eye down from when she first snatched the boy away from some backwater Jedi master on some backwater planet. Iryss was careful enough with leaving no tracks, so her Imperial superiors could only begrudgingly accept the blatant violations of operational scope and tick the boy as another plus one to collateral damage. They certainly were not going to give her bonus pay for practicing basic morality and they ultimately cared about and valued the end results.

Ends justify the means kind of people. That's why she loved her post in the Imperial Security Bureau, where rules could bend as long as she stuck to the purview of not touching Imperial citizens (the loyal ones at least) and kept her hands clean. Which was the fancy, read between the lines way of saying to clean, clean and clean. With lots and lots of lost person reports.

Plenty of morally ambiguous scientists in the New Imperial Order were willing to accept more test subjects, especially with the growing interest in biological weapons of war. Part of this Helska incursion was something about that. Not like the New Imperial Order would sanction the development of weapons of mass destruction or unethical bioweapons projects...publicly.

But she digressed too far, cheerfully bobbing the stick up and down before feeling a slight snap and dejectedly pulling the line up.

A cut line with no more bait.

Groaning at her loss, she waved for another piece of bait.

So, the Death Trooper commander behind her boarded the shuttle, approached the boy, whipped out a vibrodagger, plucked out another eye, returned back to her--the eye quickly freezing as the subzero temperature and winds lacerated the eye into a frozen chunk of meat--, threaded the shorter fishing line through the iris, and plopped it right back down into the frigid water.

Smiling, she thanked her loyal assistant and whistled an indiscernible toon, as the winds of Helska IV sliced against her very warm and cozy snowtrooper armor and muffled any noise other than the cacophony of massive torrents of ice and wind.

A good day to ice fish.

The Ol' ISB Gang:
Just me for now​

j777fXi.png

BLUE-HEART GALIDRAANI
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
ETERNAL ULTIMATUM

Willan Tal Willan Tal Enlil Enlil Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus Jaeger Harrsk Jaeger Harrsk Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku Josiah Navollius Robogeber Robogeber Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Dorin Nalju Dorin Nalju

HuxVY4g.png

Before hearing Enlil's next statement, Lord Erskine was standing up and just about to make a quiet, respectful exit with his adjutant when the warlord king began to address the Galidraani Exiles podium specifically. Turning to face his superior, Barran heard the final verdict on the volunteer-army efforts and accepted Enlil's say on the matter with acquiescent, though ceremonious solemnity. To ably (and peacefully) hold a borderline with their mobile-firepower still rested in the exiled Galidraanis' strategic wheelhouse, so the Lord-Major was more than willing to accept the limitations of the king's volunteer-force option.
Safe deployments work anaw, doesnae huv ti be war aw the time. Bein' honest, aw it takes is just a whiff ae distant malice ti content the Blue-Hearts for a time.

'Duly noted, Milord.....', Lord Erskine began, stopping to bow and salute before continuing. Looking around the debate's speakers with the same level of reverence, Barran looked every one of them in the eye before turning back to Enlil and answering his verbalised mission-parameters with a question of his own,'And with your permission, we could perhaps deploy a small, committed peacekeeping-force on friendly territory in a week?'

Whether the deployment would end as quietly as it began was debatable, though the Lord-Commander of the exiled Galidraani was guaranteed to obey orders to the letter, as Lord Willan was infallible enough that everyone around him knew he'd never allow his subordinates to fire the first shot in anger. If bolstering the frontier-line with defensive non-aggression orders was the order of the day, Barran knew it was not his place to protest the ruling of the mission-parameters, and he had a feeling that Tal was of the same mind on the matter; the Brigadier-General had not had time to privately discuss the new developments from the meeting itself, but the silence was perceived to be an act of quiet approval.
Ah never asked, and ah never will.... But whit makes them hink we won't hae sights set oan us as soon as we arrive? Just a thought, no saying it aloud, but it's just a thought....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom