Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diversify Your Assets: Mandalorian Dominion of Ord Mantell

[member='Flora Burn']

Lorane looked at the woman who'd just walked up to him and grinned broadly. The Gargle Blaster was easily the most acidic and alcoholic drink in most of known existence. Mixing all those types of booze together was at least slightly hazardous to the doctor's health, but he still drank them.

His grin broadened even more as the mug in front of him was filled with the acidic bubbling and slight vapor from the green liquid. He loved this stuff.

"Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. Acidic as Hell itself. I love 'em."

[member="Satine D'ulin"] [member="Ailyn Cyar'ika"]

Nolan followed close behind his riduur and let his rifle drop to its sling, he felt the Force surge inside as his emotions rushed to the surface. A potential threat and something to destroy. The Wreckingball made now move or intent towards the youth, but he was wary of the youngling.

"I'd hold my tongue if I were you little lady. Taking the fun away from a Detta is a sin punishable by death in most cases."

A light joke of killing to soften the mood, he wasn't a wordsmith but he could cross swords when needed to get the job done. Even though children weren't the same as Sith or Prime's or Dar'Mandas.

[member="Doctor Azure"] 3/20

She looked at him, he was drinking battery acid practically, she felt little bit like light weight. ​I dare you to challenge one those mandos to drinking competition. She looked at him wondering if he would or not, hell if the was even the remotest possibility he would, she jump on table and do it for him. Why, because that's why. She looked into his acidic filled red eyes, and waited for his reply. As sh ready to shout at the barman set em up.

Objective: 4 save face for being outed on my tattoo
Allies: Mando'ade | [member="Eliza Steele"] | [member="Mac O Shenanigans"]
Enemies: Anyone breaks Liz'ika's bar
[Post: 10/20]

"Hey don't advertise," Kad said slightly embarrassed about having a tattoo that might not be considered mandokarla.

Eliza was the only one who had seen it anyway, and Kad was planning on keeping it that way. Of course she was teasing, but Kad still had this male ego thing, which likely drove Eliza nuts, but it was how Kad was. There was little chance that part of hin would change, and for now, Liza seemed to put up with it. Kad leaned across the bar and planted a kiss on her soft, desireable lips. At this point he didn't care about the public display.

"So, I have a few days away from the shop. I can help out here until Mr. Steele gets back, and well... I can prove to be very useful while I'm here. Once we can clear the bar here, and help close shop, I wanna take you to this really neat cliff I found. Faces off toward the evenjng sky and such."

That was Kad trying to be romantic again. The candles and wine had been a big hit that one time. For now though, they had slaves to hide.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Objective: 1 - Access and reestablish facilities
Allies: [member="Briika Hokan"]
Enemies: Rodents
[Post: 11/20]

"We can go look at them now," Graad said as he motioned off in the direction where the medical facilities were. "We found them pretty quick, but you aren't going to be happy."

When they reached the facility, it was clearly in disrepair. The RMSU would have to be used for a while, and Graad knew they'd be living on the base for a few weeks. Hopefully that was not going to be too much strain on the pregnant Mando'ad. She was in the second trimester so this was the best time for this. He was glad to have her with him. He had not looked forward to being apart frommhernfkrnso long. They'd enjoyed a lot of time together since the last invasion. Graad had been spoiled, and he still was.

The medical facilities were left in large disrepair. None of the eauipment seemed to work, but Graad wasn't an expert with that. He started working on cleaning right away. The rest of his crew was working on the main facility, so he could offer his hands here. Removing his buy'ce Graad, clipped it to his belt and smiled at the blonde. He had noticed her beskar'gam was not fitting her as well as it had before. Graad was curious.

"Do you feel the baby moving yet?"

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Objective: 4 Drinking, flirting

Eliza just laughed and rolled her chocolate eyes playfully at [member="Kad Tor"]'s "Don't advertise" comment.

The brunette grabbed two ale mugs and poured them each a pint. She was getting thirsty and why not. Sipping it slowly wouldn't get her drunk, just make the time left on the clock go faster hopefully.

The kiss was nice, daring… though it certainly left the spirited Corellisi wanting more from the man who had seemingly lassoed the petite smuggler for now. "Mhmm I'm liking your idea there, ner vod'ika… Sure, when I'm off in a few hours, we can head out there," Lizzy smiled, then turned her lips into a lopsided grin as his mug was slid over to him.

"Mr. Steele, huh…. You practicing for when my old man pulls his DL-44 out to clean it in front of you and asks your intentions in regards to his one and only?"

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Objective: Re-establish a working base
Allies: Mando'ade
Enemies: *hums* I don't like spiders or snakes…

The conditions in the what was the medical wing of the Rebel base were very disappointing. Most of the infrastructure was damaged along with the equipment that had been left; those pieces too big to carry out in a hurry. Not to mention the local rodent and insect community had taken up residence. Ugh!

Briika didn't really want to take off her buy'ce, but since [member="Graad Hokan"] did, she would oblige her riduur.

"Well this will definitely take some elbow grease to get up to satisfactory conditions again. It just might be easier and more cost effective over the long run to leave a container unit here instead. Just depends on how much this base will be utilized. Do you know as of yet what the plans are for this location?" she asked while clipping her helmet to the side of her utility belt.

The way the ruggedly handsome Concordian was looking at her made Bree smile. She kinda forgot that this was his first pregnancy and really had no idea about things. This was her third and by now Briika had just become accustomed to all the sensations.

The golden blonde stepped closer to her husband and took his gloved hand, placing in upon her lower abdomen that was sticking out in a small round mound. "You may have to take off your glove to feel it, but our ad is making flutter moves right now. In a way it kinda tickles," she grinned softly at Graad, happy with their situation. "Later though, they will be kickboxing moves."

As reports rolled in about the conflict on several fronts the Sith stood quietly, hands behind his back, as if a statue. Activity erupted as communications were sent locating 'hotspots' where the enemy mandalorians were. After the main compound was blown to kingdom come a stealth fighter tagged the commando unit as they retreated from their work. Elsewhere reports trickled in about the mandalorians attempting to disrupt the slave trade. And still other reports of envoys spotted heading for local tribes.

An officer turned and looked at the statuesque knight. "Sir, when do we deploy?" But as he asked another report came in where several of their spotters had seen several different units and lone mandalorians entering a local cantina. With all the reports in the officer turned to the others in the room. "Launch fighters. Have them bomb that cantina out of existence before taking out those slavers. If we can't have them then we will deny the tinmen the pleasure of freeing them, as well as killing some of their soldiers. And those tribes ... strafe them."

As thee room began to bustle with activity the Sith Knight stirred, right hand griping the hilt of his lightsaber. A hand removed the mask and let it drop to the floor as blue eyes glowed in the dimly lit room. A snap hiss sounded freezing the movement in the room as eyes turned to the sound all knew, whether from the news feeds or the holo dramas. The Sith grinned, features sharply etched by the blue light of the lightsaber blade.

"You're right. It is time for action and death. But you're wrong about who's death. You see, I don't want any of my vode dying today, so you will take their place."

And then Muad Dib went into action. His right twirled, the blade bringing death with every swing, while his left stretched out launching tendrils of lightning into the soldiers and technicians while also frying many of the equipment. Leaping over a console he flipped open a clear lid and his hand slammed down on the red button. The officer sreamed, "NO! You just locked this place down and killed us all!" Muad Dib grinned while beheading the man.

"Righto."

Laughing he ran from the room and hit the hall running while enhanced with the force. Sixty seconds later he hit an exit as the hidden compound exploded, the concussive blast hitting him in the back and sending him flying through the forest. The hangar doors never opened and the secondary explosions from the trapped star fighters shook the earth as Muad Staggered to his feet. Several units outside were climbing to their feet and turning in his direction. Apparently the message about the imposter sith had got out.

With a roaring laugh Muad ran into the forest as a swarm of blaster fire peppered the treeline followed by the groups of soldiers intent on vengeance.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Objective: 1 - Access and reestablish facilities
Allies: [member="Briika Hokan"]
Enemies: Rodents
[Post: 12/20]

Graad smiked as he took his gauntlet off and placed it on the abdomen. He was looking and feeling for the moving of the baby. It took a while for him to feel what he was looking for. When he felt the baby kick, he smiled and kissed Briika on the lips. She was doing a great job. Not that Graad really knew what it took. He just made love to her and got to relax. The real work was hers.

"You make me happy. How was it the Manda smiled on me the day he sent you?"

He looked around the medical facility again. Briika was right. She may have to leave a RMSU there for good. Graad didn't have the knowledge to answer her question, so he shrugged. He knew it was going to be manned, but how long and how many, he didn't know. A shrug followed the last kiss

"I don't know. If this is unusable we can leave a RMSU and let the permanent team treat this to their needs. We aren't it, I was sure to request to be on the first transport to Manda'yaim. You didn't tell me you were coming. When do you return?"

[member="Flora Burn"]​
"What, you think a Mandalorian will outdrink me? Like hell."
Lorane walked up to the nearest Mando and tapped him on the shoulder. The man looked at the Chiss like he wanted to shoot him, and then muttered something about idiot blue people. The finger on the man's shoulder turned into a grip that was in just the right place to possibly dislocate the joint. Lorane's friendly smile turned into a slightly insane-looking smirk.​
"What was that, you piece of trash?"

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Objective: Re-establish a working base
Allies: Mando'ade

"I've been asking that very same question. The Manda certainly shined on both of us that day, and since then. Mesh'la has never seemed more happy and as for me… well I'm afraid to say how much. Just know I am, ner cyare," she smiled back at [member="Graad Hokan"], cupping the side of the rugged Concordian's face with her hand lovingly after their kiss.

The movement of a resident rodent nearby quickly brought Briika back to the task at hand though. The best thing for the medical wing in her professional opinion would be for it to be demolished as it was structurally not viable any more for it's intended purpose. That was not her call to make though the baar'ur's recommendation would be included in her report to HQ.

"Well as soon as the Rimsoo is fully deployed, which should be within the hour, the team I brought with me can manage it. I came on the Vencuyanir and it is scheduled to return to Manda'yaim asap unless another mission comes in. Would you care for a ride, verd?"

[member="Doctor Azure"]
3/20

She saw the man just go up to a mando and dislocate his shoulder, wow she thought I will have to press gang him later. She hen leaned back and waited for the fun to start, she was not sure at this moment if she would back up the doctor, or she just sit back and watch him get hit. Though ether way he was spending the night on her ship, she was not sure where yet, but he was going to spend it there.

Lorane was very careful not to spill his drink when the Mando swung his other arm. As he caught the man's arm and pulled him face into his waiting kneecap, he emptied the glass and dropped it on the bar. The woman sitting next to him got up, into the metallic heel of the Chiss' boot, which landed in the middle of her chest.​
"That's Doctor Blue Idiot, you fuckers."
He grinned at the woman he'd been drinking next to and leaned on the bar.​
"Little bit disappointing. Weren't those supposed to be highly-trained killers, there?
[member="Flora Burn"]

Objective: 4 save face for the Mr. Steele comment
Allies: Mando'ade | [member="Eliza Steele"]
[Post: 13/20

"He'd actually do that wouldn't he? Would it be a bad idea to put a Thermal Detonator on the table?"

Kad smirked, but then thought better of it. Why was it a Mando could be brought down by the idea of taking to a woman's father about the future? Likely it was the reputation every girl built up of their father. Sure Remy was a tough guy, and very protective of his daughter, but Kad sometimes wondered if Eliza embellished to make the task seem harder than it was. The fact they were even joking about it was a good sign though. Kad was hoping it mean they were going to be a thing for a while

"Honestly I don't know what to call him, Remy, Mr. Steele, Liza's dad, the man who is gonna kill me when he finds out I've been making his daughter a very sated woman. There are all kinds of names really. I just want to pick the one that keeps me alive, and U.S. together."

Kad took a sip of Eliza's ale. He wasn't near drunk, and needed a quick drink after all that. He took care of a few drink orders for Eliza too. Her job was the specialty stuff while he took care of what was on tap or straight from a bottle. The flirtatious banter between the two was set up for later, once the customers and freed slaves were gone. Kad like working with the Corellisi, and being near her was wonderful. He knew he was gone over her already, but was also patient.

The Galaxy was going through so much, and there was a lot of danger in it still. War was full blown once again which meant more work for smugglers like Lizzy. It also meant more danger. Maybe that's why Kad went with her when he could. He'd never forgive himself if he couldnt be there to help if she needed him. Yes, she had the Wookiee, but Kad wanted to be there.

"So, you got anything Corellian we can pack for a dinner later?"

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Objective: 4
Allies: Mando'ade and customers behaving appropriately
Enemies: Di'kute trying to disrupt her bar

The nice conversation she was having with [member="Kad Tor"] would have to be put on hold as some di'kute were fighting and Eliza needed to nip it in the butt now before it got out of hand.

Captain Steele was quick to react to the scuffle. The petite smuggler stood up on a crate behind the bar and sent a single shot from her DL-44 heavy blaster pistol into the air above her head. Yeah, that meant another patch job in the ceiling, but it was an effective way to get peoples attention when the cantina was a buzz.

"STOP!" the fiery Corellisi yelled, then pointed her weapon downward at the crowd. "There. is. no. fighting. in. my. bar, got it?!" her dark chocolate eyes flashing dangerously as she met darkened T-visors and eyeballs, then they peered directly at [member="Doctor Azure"] and [member="Flora Burn"], who seemed to be egging the blue instigator on.

"If you want to fight, take it outside! This here place is for drinking and chatting real friendly like."

With that said, Eliza put her blaster away, then climbed down from the crate and turned to the goran once again. "Now where were we… Oh yes. There's a Corellian bistro not too far from the spaceport. We can pick up a take-out order on the way out of town," she smiled as if nothing had happened.

[member="Nolan Detta"] Ailyn Cyar'ika

Satine could only shake her head as they moved along, she listened to Nolan and for a few moments wondered how he would be as a father. Their lives having been so rudely interrupted before. She laughed a little sin punishable by death.

"I think I should like to see a Hutt about a contract' A reminder to her riduur of how they met, and how quickly they had bonded. That was how they knew they were meant to be, even now with the separation there was no one she preferred.

She looked over coming up to where the group stood that had gained their attention. "What is problem?"

six pairs of eyes looked at her, "What are you here for?"

She smiled, looking to her companions, "To have some fun of course"

Nolan lost interest in the girl, he found it odd that the area had gone quiet. It wasn't normal for slavers to give up so easily. Nolan had barely swapped power cells before they all but stopped.

Reaching out with the Force, he felt for signs of life not their own. What he found was faint signatures in a room beyond the one he and Satine currently occupied. He moved to the room, drawing his Rhyno pistol and readied for a trap or just some unlucky slaver to blow away. What he saw was ereputable and sad. Slaves in cages, malnourished and beaten. A young Twi'lek boy lay in the fetal position, moaning and shivering. Nolan ripped off the door with his crushgaunts and ducked into the cage.

"Youngling, I am not here to harm you. My wife and I are here to free you." Nolan held out a ration bar for the boy, who ferociously accepted and began to wolf it down.

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

Objective: 4
Allies: Mando'ade | Eliza Steele
[Post: 14/20]

There were patrons trying to fight in Liz'ika's bar? That wasn't going to work. Kad was about to do something when the blaster shot was fired and Eliza was already yelling at the di'kute[/] engaged in enduring the brawl. To say this got Kad a bit riled up was an understatement. Lizzy couldn't possibly be any hotter to him than she was right in that moment. He smiled big. When she stepped down to resume the conversation, he pressed his forehead to hers in a Keldabe Kiss the way his father always did to his mother.

"You know when you do stuff like that, it always makes me want to go straight to dessert, and it has been a few weeks."

Kad's admission was one of a man who really wanted to be with his lover. Yes, Eliza was his lover, and she would be for the foreseeable future. Kad had strong feelings for her, ones neither expressed at this point, but they were there, and the tension which was natural between them spoke to how strong they really were.

"But I have a feeling I'll need the energy for later... so dinner it is."

[member="Nolan Detta"]

It was horrendous it was all she could think. She looked around, oh my. Satine walked over to the next cage, "stay back" she said calmly to the young woman inside. The haunted look in her eyes would make anyone pause.

Slaves did not have it easy, at all. Satine shot the lock which creaked some as she pulled it apart opening the door at last, "it's ok, come out" Satine moved to the next cage to repeat the process. She couldn't help but look at their faces soon the room would be filled with people who needed aid.

Was [member="Briika Hokan"] anywhere near that she could provide aide to those that seemed to need it so much. Her ex sister in law...still so hard to think of her as an ex she barely got to know her as a sister in law. Fate was not nice.

Gae'celic Alor, Master Beskarsmith
Allies: [member="Anija Betna"] [member="Eliza Steele"] [member="Kad Tor"] [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Mac nodded to Kad, turning to nurse his drink. Here was the moment he noticed to let the him and Miss Steele continue on.

As he began to see the bottom of his glass, Mac's thoughts turned to the text hidden in the slave's tattoo. Information was stored like that for a reason. It was important, to the right person.

Mac looked around the cantina and noticed that Arrbi had now joined Anija with the smuggler. Turning to the Twi'lek barmaid, Mac raised his finger, "I'll take anot'er bottle of w'isky, and four glasses..."

As he awaited the order, some Chiss picked a fight, and won against a vod. 'If he was a member of the Gaecel'ic, there would be some answering for such poor barfighting...' he thought. Mac was just beginning to rise and his Ripper was half out of it's holster as a shot rang out. Looking over, he saw that Eliza had it under control. 'Damn, she'll make someone a mighty fine riduur...'

Shrugging Mac just moved through the crowd, and set a glass in front of both Anija and Arrbi, the other two he sat in front of himself and poured all four full. Sliding one towards their aquaintence. "W'at say we 'ave and drink, and you can tell me w'at ails you so Anija..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom