Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diversify Your Assets: Mandalorian Dominion of Ord Mantell

Objective: 3 Be ready when [member="Anastasia Rade"] needs extraction/ 4 drink alone and worry about [member="Anastasia Rade"]
Allies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Anija Betna"]
Enemies: [member="Kuryr"] and the bottom of the bottle
[6/20]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Th0HT2i-T4​

He was right about who she was, not that it helped the situation. She knew him, and Ana had introduced them, he was positive of that now. She continued to explain the situation and he took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. He was glad he had that drink at hand after all. He knew all about the bond of family within the mandalorian culture, it was something he was still figuring out himself. He was married to Ana and while she still divided a lot of her time between the her job and him, she still always found time for her clan. He, well he was a mandalorian by marriage, and he did enough, but he was a bad mandalorian. He could admit it without any hard feelings, he was just bad at being locked down by rules. But the woman across from him was like every mandalorian he had ever met, she was direct and almost seemed impatient, something all mandalorians seemed to share.

He sat and sipped on his beer and sat quietly, she was obviously worried about her daughter, and she was trying to be strong, but her eyes betrayed her. She was like every mother that he had ever come across that was worried for a child. How could he refuse her request for help, it wasn't something he could conceivably do, at least not without asking for some details first. But even as he wanted to ask she continued. He stiffened at her words, Ana was playing crusader again and didn't want him there to ruin things until she was ready to. He hated the plan, but one thing he had learned was that she was stubborn. He trusted her without reserve, she was capable and he trusted her to call him if she needed help.

He didn't have a problem with force users in general, but he hated when they pried, it was a gift but not one he cared to have them share with him, unless it was his wife. She was exempt from every rule he had ever made. " Please do not do that force thing, it's rude." He said as he finished the beer and set the bottle on the table. " Anastasia has asked me not to become involved in her affair until she calls me. So while I am worried, I will sit here and remain as sober as possible until that time comes, or she joins me here." He sat back in his chair and pulled out a small piece of dried bantha from his pocket. "Tell me what happened on Drukenwell. And why it is that you think my contacts would be more helpful than yours? Try to relax, I know it sounds crazy given the situation, but a calm head will help more than a crazed one will." He managed a faint smile that could have meant anything.

Objective: 4 - Track down [member="Orick T'ane"]
Allies: [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Mac O Shenanigans"] [member="Eliza Steele"]
Enemies: [member="Kuryr"]

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8GwTV1TAns[/media]​
She sighed, and looked down briefly, a faint blush coloring her cheeks. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it..": she said softly, and carefully closed down her senses slightly. Not so much that she would be force-blind, but hopefully enough to not set him on edge. She well knew some people were still.... wary for Force users. And for good reason. It was why she was cautious and not flashy about it's use. To her, it was another tool. She took a moment to sip at her netra'gal and to take a few deep breaths to steady her nerves.

A slight frown crossed her face as she thought about it. really, what she knew what what she'd seen of the comm logs, and what Arrbi had told her later. And it gnawed at her. "Granted... I wasn't directly on the ground as Arrbi and Mirshko were. I was stationed aboard one of the ships ArmaTech was combat testing." She gazed at him across the table. "What I know is this: Arrbi and Mirshko were part of a team sent to scout the location of an abandoned base. They never made it that far. Along the way, Mirshko picked up activity at a local warehouse."

"We're still not sure if it was legitimately ArmaTech people. She took a small team and went to investigate. From what Arrbi tells me, she had to hide to avoid detection. Shortly after she went in that direction, a shuttle took off, bearing an ArmaTech logo. Draco can't confirm with certainty that ts was his people. So, it could very well be pirates or someone else. But we do know that she dropped out of contact just before that shuttle took off. We were unable to find her transponder on Druckenwell. We searched everywhere. Arrbi believes she somehow got aboard that shuttle. Whether by her own choice or otherwise. We also know that one of the ships which was being combat tested vanished a few hours after that shuttle took off."

It was here that she frowned. "As to why I feel your contacts may be more helpful than mine..... I don't really know too many smuggler or Fringer types besides yourself. I figure some of them might have heard something." She smiled slightly and shrugged in apology. She hadn't meant the term "Fringer" as an insult by any means, and she hoped he didn't take it as such. "What I can tell you is that I know she's not dead. I just can't seem to pin down even a direction in which to start looking." She rubbed at her forehead and sighed. "I know Arrbi has tried to contact one of the Witches. They might have a Seer who could help us. I've tried to trace the transponder in her 'gam, but not had any luck. Which means... it's either out of range, or it's been disabled. And I know she wouldn't do that."

Objective - rid of slave presence
[member="Ailyn Cyar'ika"] [member="Nolan Detta"]

Satine had not see the little girl till she saw her and then she wondered how had she missed this one. She looked over at Nolan he may be in protection mode. Satine turned, and began walking towards the voice.

She did not want to walk into a trap and on a planet like this it was possible. Keeping her rifle up firmly pressed against her shoulder she moved, watching Ailyn and watching Nolan.

'You will take my fun huh" She answered Ailyn, "We shall see" A few more steps and something felt wrong, "Tell me what skills do you have hmm?" Satine's eyes looked up, were they entering a gauntlet, and should they pause before it was too late

Gae'celic Alor, Master Beskarsmith
Allies: [member="Anija Betna"][member="Eliza Steele"][member="Kad Tor"]

Mac shook his head, "I took care of t'ier persuers, so t'at s'ouldn't be a problem. Still, it mig't be a good idea to keep t'em low profile." He gestured over to the women, and a young Zeltron, barely old enough to have reach maturity came over. He bent down and hurriedly gave her the directions to the private room.

Turning back to Eliza, Mac simply smiled, "T'ey s'ouldn't be safe with us down 'ere. If we need to leave first, t'ey went wit' us is all anyone needs to know. Just keep a running food and drink tab, I'll make sure to take care of it. I'll even t'row in a good tip for your efforts. 'ow would you like a few barrels of my signature ale? See 'ow well it does for you and if you want to purc'ase more later. Be t'e first place off Manda'yaim to carry it?"

Something told Mac that the Afterburner would have a good influx of Vod after this was all said and done. Some native ale would go a long way towards keeping them and her business happy.

Mac nodded at Kad, "Yea', I like to swing t'e ol' 'ammer around. Made t'is beauty myself." He tapped his hand on the massive sword handle on his back. "Took several mont's to complete, a little carbon, and just a 'int of regular iron in for a nice alloy mixture to keep t'e weig't down. Lost track 'ow many times I folded it.... But damn if it isn't strong enoug' to cleave about anyone in two...

As far as being followed, well I didn't detect anyone by eye or my 'ud. Wit' a city like t'is it's t'oug', you never know."
They should be fine, even though Mac had just his ripper, claymore and the built in weapons on his armor. It was then his buy'ce beeped, only audible with it clipped to his belt. Mac paused for a second as he slipped it back on.

The preliminary report in the scanned images he'd taken of the old one's tattoo were finished. It was in an old Taung dialect, however it was in some kind of cipher. "Frak!!!" he shouted, a gut reaction. Removing his helm once more, he wore a frown of frustration.

"You know any good tattoo artist?" he asked Eliza. "T'e eldest one 'as an interesting tattoo. It's in an old Taung dialect, but in some sort of old cip'er. My s'ip is analyzing scans I took, but my gut is telling me to give 'er a new one to cover it up..."

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Objective: 4 Give good service to my customers
Allies: Looks like the Mando'ade
Enemies: Tis too early to tell

Eliza refilled [member="Kad Tor"]'s glass with another shot of tihaar. "Oh I intend to collect fully on your debt later so drink up, Dr. Boom," she winked with a chuckle, then grabbed a second shot glass and poured one for [member="Mac O Shenanigans"].

"This is on the house for helping those poor slave girls out. Slavery is the one thing I detest most in my line of business. I smuggle for profit, but slaves I will not do. If you need help getting them off planet to a safe place, the 'Dawn would be more the happy to assist in that endeavor," the brunette nodded, then motioned for the head bartender who managed the cantina to come over. The grizzled ol' Corellian was a dear friend to the Steele family; loyal and trustworthy.

"Charlie, this is Mac. There are some special friends of his we are accommodating upstairs in Suite A. Start an open tab for him and see that they get some good food and privacy."

"Gotcha… Charlie Dog is on it," he replied with a mach two-finger salute, then went off to attend to his given task.

Eliza turned back to the men and flashed them a lop sided grin. "As for a good tattoo artist, I do. Her tattoo parlor is just a couple of blocks away. Perhaps I could persuade her to do a house call… I think you'll find Zela wears her work well too."

Objective: 3 Be ready when [member="Anastasia Rade"] needs extraction/ 4 drink alone and worry about [member="Anastasia Rade"]
Allies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Anija Betna"]
Enemies: [member="Kuryr"] and the bottom of the bottle
[7/20]

Orick listened to her describe the situation, he was curious as to what a child was doing on a battlefield, but he didn't voice it. Mandos are strange in how they raise their kids, he wasn't going to get involved in the hows or the whys. " OK." He took a deep breath and let out a sigh, " I need as many details as you can give me. Ship numbers, specifications, warehouse numbers, the shuttle make and model. I know it sounds strange, but the more information I have, the more I can give out. You can never know what little thing will be the thing that people remember." He sat back and started to think about who to call first, there were a lot of places that a missing ship could be, hell it could have been destroyed in a hyperspace accident. He wasn't going to tell her that of course.

He really wished Ana was there with him, she was much better at the whole support thing, he was more of a doer, and he was looking to get to work on finding this wayward girl, but he needed to get the mandolorian across from her to relax. Well no time like the present. " Listen Anija, It's going to take a few days to get all of this sorted out and get the information out there. Not everyone that I talk to is exactly hooked into the holonet. I will find this ship, I guarantee it."

He hoped he didn't regret those words. He might not be able to live it down if he made a promise like that and failed to come through on it.

Allies: [member="Eliza Steele"] [member="Mac O Shenanigans"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

She frowned."The ArmaTech task force came into the system was composed of two Bes'Drahr Battleships and two Sev'Rance class Light Carriers. The Bes'Drahr we were combat-testing in-system." She took a moment to take another sip of her Netra'gal and sighed. It was pretty much empty. "As to the warehouse..." she took a moment to rummage through the comm logs ANNE had compiled. "It's located in sector 2-G on the edge of Kalandra, towards the old Research facility. I have an image of the shuttle that Arrbi got from Mirshko. It may help. Her message said that the ArmaTech logo looked freshly painted, which makes me think that it's not a repair crew." She frowned again and searched through the rest of the data. She took a moment to dump what data she had onto datacard, which she then passed to him across the table.

She nodded, and flexed her fingers around the empty bottle."I wasn't expecting instantaneous results, T'ane...and right now, I have nothing but time." She replied quietly, scanning the cantina for Arrbi."If you have time to wait, Arrbi should have more information. He should be here shortly."

Objective 3: Get the slaves out before the bucketheads arrive.
Enemies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] (just bought)
[8/20]

As the hovercar sped off he turned to his captive and sneered, a look of evil intent in his eyes, " Don't think for a second Jedi, that you are protected because you are pretty. I can think of many ways to remedy you of that curse. Maybe a few years of hard labor at the bottom of a mine shaft will change your mind. You may end up being no more valuable than any other labor slave I purchase. But that can change if you cooperate." He looked forward as the car twisted and turned through the city. The pirate that was driving was turning at random, making it as impossible to be follow.

It wouldn't be long before the spaceport came into view. The large crowds and the frantic movement confirmed what he already knew. Mandalorians were coming to visit and the criminals were all relocating as fast as possible. The driver parked the car near the entrance to the spaceport, much to the anger of the attendant by the door, but he paid little mind to anyone as he ran over and opened the door for Kuryr and his new guest. His hand gripped the arm of the girl firmly and pulled her out of the car and off to the side to allow Kuryr the chance to get out.

"Hold on to her tightly, this one still has some spirit in her." He said as he looked at the newly acquired slave. " If you play nice, I may not have to kill you. Or worse yet, sell you to a Hutt." He growled at her as he turned and stormed off towards the entrance of the spaceport. The pirate dragging along the girl behind him.

Betna entered the tapcaf quietly and quickly scanned the room. Spotting his wife easily in the crowd, he made his way to the booth, weaving between tables and patrons alike. Drawing even with Anija and the other man, he nodded to the smuggler and took a seat beside his wife.

Pressure seals quietly hissed as he removed his helmet and ran a hand over his short hair. The beginnings of a beard dusted his cheeks and jawline and his face was that of a tired man. He placed his helmet beside him and then clasped his gauntlet-clad hands atop the table.

"The Seers could only tell me she was alive and well and that she was with a being of legend," he said, his frustration at the cryptic nature of most Seers mildly evident in his tone. After a moment, a passing server set a glass of water on the table. He refused most alcohol nowadays, preferring a clear head and memory. He nodded a casual greeting at the other man. "I take it my wife has given you what she knows?"

[member="Anija Betna"] [member="Orick T'ane"]

Objective: 3 Be ready when [member="Anastasia Rade"] needs extraction/ 4 drink alone and worry about Anastasia Rade
Allies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Anija Betna"] [member="Arrbi Betna"]
Enemies: Kuryr and the bottom of the bottle
[9/20]

The information was pretty detailed, the ship was new and the design wasn't familiar, which made it easier to track. He knew a few people that were always on the look out for interesting thing, and most of them could be trusted. He would have to spread a few credits as well, and maybe treat people with a few mad mandalorians, but he hoped it would be enough. There were more than a few places to hide near Drukenwell. He had picked up n illicit map that showed the location of most known shadowports on the galaxy, and he had filled in a few that he didn't know about. The way it sounded, someone had hijacked the ship and managed to get the entire crew to exacuate. That kind of planning wasn't something a simple raider or criminal would do. He sighed again and frowned. " There were reports that the Hutts had a presence on Drukenwell also, those Jackals or whatever they are. Pirates the lot of them" He hated pirates and wanted nothing more than to see them eradicated from the galaxy.

He was going to continue when a new mandalorian joined them at the table, Arrbi, he figured as the man sat and removed his helmet. He spoke of seers and of legends, and he managed not to shake his head at the utter insanity of it. Pirates and raiders were legends in their own heads, in the end they were just bullyboys that liked to strongarm the weak. Put a fight up and they usually ran. "She has, and I will ask around with some people that keep an eye open for things like this. As I was telling her, it will take a bit of time, men like this don't always answer right away. But I will find out where this ship went, and who it was that managed to take it. And I have a feeling that once I do, we will find Mirshko."

Objective: 4 Pay for the bottles I broke #winkeyface
Allies: Mando'ade | [member="Eliza Steele"] | [member="Mac O Shenanigans"]
Enemies: Anyone breaks Liz'ika's bar
[Post: 9/20]

"Well I don't plan on being drunk when I pay that debt. I wouldn't want anyone taking advantage of such a predicament now would I," Kad said with a smirk, then took the shot again anyhow. Looking at the fellow beskarsmith, he smiled at the weapon. "Best part of the job, you can make whatever you want, however you want. Been working on some beskar'gam for someone that I've been trying something on, a new technique, but not ready to share until I know it holds up well."

Kad listened about the tattoo issues, and nodded in agreement about the tattoo artist. He'd managed to get a tattoo himself, one he was slightly embarrased about, but he wore it with pride around Eliza surprisingly. It was a souvenir of his first night with Eliza. He'd been so drunk that he'd let her convince him to get a tattoo on his butt. The details still hadn't come back to him. All Kad knew was the Corellian Rose was permanently part of him now.

"Maybe I should get another tattoo? Maybe a big manly one on my forearm!"

Objective: Get some drinks
Allies: Mandalorians [member="Aisling"] [member="Daedel"]
Enemies: ?

This world was stranger still and with the nightsisters somewhat being able to return they had grown... or at least that was the hope. The beskar staff the mandalorians had made her after Dromuund Kaas and Yaga touched the floor while its slight hum from the disruptor in the head before she heard sounds of fighting. Attention going towards more of it while she moved to the side and the crystals henging from her headdress clinked against the metal of the wall and she was moving back away from the sounds of fighting. Mando's in a bar wasn't exactly the thing you wanted to be in the middle of. She would much prefer to play it safe while seeking a booth to avoid it.

Allies: [member="Eliza Steele"] [member="Mac O Shenanigans"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Pirates... She thought, frowning. She'd dealt with their ilk before, and found that she barred them ostensibly as much as Orick."I'd heard reports of pirate activity in-system as well." A sigh, and she looked over at Arrbi, reaching out to grip his hand firmly. "I know it's a lot to ask. And I know you won't get results overnight. Please find her..." she whispered. "I hope that wherever she is, and whoever she's with, that she is ok..." Her gaze went between Arrbi and Orick.

She was drinking rum, and the bar was running low on it. This was simply because mando can't really drink, they think they can, but in reality they can't. This was because they where to concerned with military discipline, polishing their beskar armour. To actually learn to drink, she some times wonder who where the worse drinkers, mandalorians or padawans. This was one galaxy biggest unanswered questions in her book, and one day she enslave one each of them. The one who survived the longest would be set free, though if the padawan won she have to not kill bunch of people, otherwise he just throw it. As they being Jedi and all, as they where meant to be into all that self sacrifice stuff.

She carried on drinking, and realised she never been into battle sober yet. She did wonder what that would be like, then laughed it of as bad idea. She always had best ideas when drunk, like the time she rammed a cruiser. She took her corvette straight into the hanger bays, and began firing as she went through the ship, till she came straight through the other side, no sober person would do that.

Objective: 3 stuff
Allies: [member="Orick T'ane"]
[Post: 5/20]

As he spoke Ana couldn't help but roll her eyes as the ugly Taung said he was going to relieve her of her beauty. She had been working in spice mines for as long as she could remember and that hadn't changed the way she looked. There had even been a point in her life where she agreed with him on her beauty being a curse. It had gotten her unwanted attention. Taking a deep breath she sighed trying to clear her head. The traumas of the past could easily creep up on her which was the last thing she wanted. She couldn't go numb, not here. She had promised to come back home to him.

All of what Kuryr was saying went in one ear and out the other. She had heard it all before countless times. He couldn't do anything to her that hadn't happened to her before so she really was unphased by his threats. She instead was more focused on getting herself out of this mess before getting on his ship. "I'm not a Jedi." She stated matter of factly to him as they continued to drive onward. She had tried the Jedi thing once and it wasn't for her. He should at least get that right.

Despite the shocks from the collar she struggled as he pulled her out of the car and let him drag her along the spaceport. She was not going to make this easy for him one bit. As Kuryr turned away from her Ana took this opportunity to lean over and bite him on the neck as hard as she could before pulling away from him in hopes of freeing herself. She was going for blood.

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Objective: 4 Keep my customers's whistles wet
Allies: Mando'ade & friends
Enemies: I'm watching you all… Don't even think about it.

Whlie [member="Kad Tor"] and [member="Mac O Shenanigans"] talked shop, Eliza helped fill a couple of drink orders. Today was a good day for the Afterburner. The cantina in general was doing well, but this extra business would make [member="Remy Steele"] happy. Hopefully that wouldn't equate to her tending bar more often though because Lizzy's rightful place was behind the helm of the Corellian Dawn doing what she does best… smuggling for a living.

The petite smuggler always kept a wary eye on those in the bar though. There was a very mixed group in house and one never knew what kind of trouble it could spell. Seemed the meeting in the back corner booth was getting more serious from the facial expression upon the faces of [member="Orick T'ane"] and [member="Anija Betna"] especially after [member="Arrbi Betna"] joined them.

A female spacer appeared to be looking for something or someone… but what indeed was [member="Flora Burn"] up too?

The most interesting of the group congregated was one of those witches from Dathomir. [member="Lavania"]'s humming witch's staff had gotten the Corellisi's attention right away as the woman entered. The weapon looked like it was Mando-made or at least enhanced by the hands of a beskarsmith.

The chocolate-eyed brunette made her way back to the boys just in time to hear Kad say he wanted another tattoo. This time a manly one. Now that made her laugh.

"What… Having a pretty little rose on your right butt cheek isn't man enough for you, ner vod'ika?" she said in a teasing manner. All that really mattered was Lizzy liked it any how since she was called the Corellian Rose by her fatther and that was the image tattooed.

Kyla Foy

K
[3/20]

Ailyn had heard her last name and thought it was about her. She never really learned the mandalorian language and didn't know the meaning of the word. She suddenly was finally discovered by [member="Satine D'ulin"]. When she had told the woman about taking her fun, she asked what kind of skills the girl had, "I got more skills than you think, haha." She didn't exactly wear a lot of weaponry, everything was hidden within her suit with only an assault rifle on her back, "I am an one man army~ I know that much" The dark sensitivity of her alchemized armor made her cocky and far too over-confident within her own abilities.

When they came at a point where they could take a break. She didn't want to take a break at all and she would continue on flying if she wouldn't be stopped.

Objective: Get Completely Smashed
Allies: Whiskey, Cognac, and Patron

Ord Mantell was basically a hellhole, by Lorane's standards. Sure, he'd been to worse places, but that didn't exactly excuse this one's hellhole-ness. At least this bar he'd walked into was relatively well-kept, whether or not it happened to be full of people who would draw their guns at the mention of "Doc Azure". He sat down and smiled at the bartender when he ordered.

"If you could mix me a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, I'd be very happy. Incandescently so."

[member='Flora Burn']

[member="Doctor Azure"]
2/20

She saw a chiss come in, she could not remember if those guys could drink or not. She decide to move over to him, and find out. As well as see if he could, try and get him to a drinking competition with a mandalorian.

As she approached him she asked him, So what your poison mister. She was wonder what the alcohol level was in his drink, as that would tell her if he could drink or not. As those that could not really drink, order things with weird names.

Objective 3: Get the slaves out before the bucketheads arrive.
Enemies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] (just bought)
[10/20]

As they began to move he heard movement behind him and before he could turn to see what was going on he felt a pair of teeth bite down on the back of his neck. Before she could do much more than puncture his skin he jerked forward, a growl in his throat. He turned and glared at her, rage in his eyes. He moved one hand to the back of his neck and pulled it away and saw a couple of tiny drops of blood. With a sigh he licked the blood off of his fingers slowly, letting her see him as he did it. Instantly his hand shot out and connected with her face in a backhand across her cheek. A loud -smack- could be heard as he did. "Never overestimate your usefulness. If you want to act like that then I will be forced to be a bit more direct in my approach."

Turning, he started to make his way towards the area where the shuttle was being berthed. He didn't want to me on this rock any longer than he needed to be, and with a jedi in his midst he already had much more excitement that he wanted for this trip. He had hoped to find a few new interesting things to take back to [member="Mirshko Betna"], but all he ended up with was a jedi, and he didn't want those two meeting AT ALL. He glanced behind him occasionally to check to see if his cargo was acting proper, he wasn't against damaging it further if he had too, but he didn't want to do too much damage before he could get her to talk. His only saving grace was the collar, if she didn't have that, things would be a lot more interesting. Luckily there was a mag lock on it and it required the right sequence for it to open

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom