Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomacy Diplo Fight [TSE & MU]

Hey all, welcome to the Diplo Fight. That title isn't a mistake, and I'm sure it's caused confusion. So let me clear it up, and I hope you decide to join us if you're part of the TSE and/or MU.

OOC Side
Now, this'll be a bit of light hearted pvp fun, and story telling. Have fun and remember to be nice! We're doing this as a diplo to help advance the plot, and to make things overall easier for everyone involved. :)

Now, this'll be a bit different from regular diplo threads, since we're going for multiple hexes. So just need the usual diplo requirements, and we'll have an IC narrative for it all. Something unique. You'll see when the actual thread comes out. We'll be starting on Katarr, Azure, and Velmor hex. There'll be three objectives for these planets, and it'll generally be one big deal on a planet, or whichever planet you choose to RP on. Then we jump to the next three planets, and we advance both the time and story. Time has passed, we've gotten the first objectives out of the way, so now we're doing the next set. Three new objectives on three new planets, exciting! And the same for the last set.

We'll give clear, main focus posts, to show when we're jumping from one set to the next. Also, if you're an ally of either the TSE or MU, please ask either via DMs, this thread, or messaging on the site to join first. We'd like to ensure that there's an even balance of writers, to prevent swamping. Thank you for your understanding, we'll let you know if and when you can join. :)

IC Narrative
Since we're planning on taking these planets over IC, we're going to fight for it. The Sith have ravaged these planets, so we're freeing them while they're facing attacks on the other side of their territory. Thus, MU ships hop into system and head to the planets. We go to deliver aid and free the planets from whatever Sith influence is still around. There'll be three objectives here, and you can pick whichever works best for what you want to do.

Objective Set 1
1, Fight:
Take the fight to whatever TSE forces are there. Fight them tooth and nail to free these planets from their foul presence.
Or be one of those standing to keep what is rightfully yours. Hold back those frakking Mandos, and ensure what is rightfully yours remains so.

2 Aid:
These people have suffered, so they'll need everything. Food, water, shelter. Everything and anything can help. Doesn't matter who you are, help the people survive these fights!

3 Safety Net: There are VIPs on these planets. Whether former government officials, high value targets, or people with skill and know how. Find them, secure them. The current government is loyal to the TSE, these former and now renegade officials are loyal to their people. We need them, so help them however you see fit. That way, when the MU is done, a new government can stand for the people.

This general diplo thread is brought to you by the TSE and MU faction staff. Hopefully you'll enjoy something a bit different, and enjoy the downtime. We can't wait to see what you'll do, and how this unique story will advance, especially with the time and objectives advancing in real time. Please do ask for a partner in the comments below, and hope to see you on the field. Enjoy!

Mig Gred Mig Gred I've not forgotten you, you beskar-clad nerf-herding farmer! Ahem, with that aggression out of the way, have a storyline to DM you :D

To fellow TSE writers all sorts are welcome. Are you a bureaucrat on the wrong side of Velmor? A trooper who, while standing watch at a garrison, had their game of sabacc interrupted by a Basilisk war droid? Are you an acolyte stuck in a lecture about Darth Nihilius on Kataar?? Well here's the thread for it!

Would love to duel y'all, but Adenn has Xanesh as a dueling partner. I'll be more than glad to join with an alt, Theide Theide . Sorry, never did say in this thread that I'd duel her, did it on discord.

But, Theide is my alt, also part of the clan. He'll be evenly matched with you hopefully. Looking forward to that then, and I'll wait for you to post, as I already went with Adenn. So I have my opening. IE Attacking some city on Velmor. If you'd like it somewhere else though, I can write something up to explain away why Theide is there. I'll go with what you all decide.
Ulrich Ulrich | Lady Marrow Lady Marrow | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Would love to duel y'all, but Adenn has Xanesh as a dueling partner. I'll be more than glad to join with an alt, Theide Theide . Sorry, never did say in this thread that I'd duel her, did it on discord.

But, Theide is my alt, also part of the clan. He'll be evenly matched with you hopefully. Looking forward to that then, and I'll wait for you to post, as I already went with Adenn. So I have my opening. IE Attacking some city on Velmor. If you'd like it somewhere else though, I can write something up to explain away why Theide is there. I'll go with what you all decide.
Ulrich Ulrich | Lady Marrow Lady Marrow | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Post is up !

Lady Marrow Lady Marrow Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom