Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomacy Diplo Fight [TSE & MU]

Also, got a question for you Ulrich Ulrich . How numerous is your character's species, currently? Asking for the sake of narration.

I doubt any Mando'ade would have seen a Basiliskan -sentient or non sentient at that- for a very very long time, as they would've probably gone extinct when Mandalore was laid to ruin by the Sith, considering most if not all Basiliskans lost their intelligence, becoming deranged and they were fiercely loyal to the Mandalorians

Also, got a question for you Ulrich Ulrich . How numerous is your character's species, currently? Asking for the sake of narration.

I doubt any Mando'ade would have seen a Basiliskan -sentient or non sentient at that- for a very very long time, as they would've probably gone extinct when Mandalore was laid to ruin by the Sith, considering most if not all Basiliskans lost their intelligence, becoming deranged and they were fiercely loyal to the Mandalorians

He's basically a species of one really. The way I wrote it was that he was a genetic throwback to his Basiliskan ancestors but he was born in Mandalorian captivity to two parents who were non-sentient war dragons. Basically the dragon equivalent to a human being born with a tail. Its caused him to have some hang-ups about Mandalorians to say the least XD

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Alright, wanted to make sure. Because, if these beings were loyal to the Mando'ade, then they must've also fought alongside the Mando'ade during the battles fought on Mandalore. I'm assuming they've also perished both in the battles fought and in the genocide of the Mando'ade after the battles at the hands of the Sith. Alright, I guess I got the narration of that right in what I'm writing now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom