Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Clone Wars forsaw Donald Trump? Is... Donald Trump Pre Vizsla of reality?

I had been talking about this with some of the other roleplayers on here about it, and it comes to my attention, that the two are VERY similar. But the scariest thing is...

... Did Clone Wars mirrored Donald Trump of what he would do in America?... Is Donald Trump Pre Vizsla?

This really comes to so many questions like "lol don't compare real life and star wars". Bruh, there is ALLOT of things that mirror real life and Star Wars because Star Wars is a MIXTURE OF EVERYTHING because it's SPACE FICTION. SPACE FICTION combines EVERYTHING we humans know and not know. We explore ideas, and sometimes, they are similar to human things.

But getting on topic, I had seen some scary similarities on how the Death Watch took over Mandalore in Clone Wars... eerily similar to how Donald Trump took America.

Here's how I think the two are similar.

1. Both look pretty similar.
  2. Both fought against a person who were more Progressive (I'm not gonna include Hillary for this, but let's replace her with Bernie, because he was more or less like Satine) and won.
  3. Both have thugs who would ultimately fuck over the government. (Death Watch = Donald Trump's picks for his inner circle, and Congress)
  4. Both have... creepy faces but are hilarious at the same time.
  5. Both want to "Make their country great again".
  6. Both had many fans and crowds cheering for them when they both got into power, chanting their names.
  7. The way their triumphnat entries are, are pretty similar.
Now I know there are differences between the two, such as Vizsla being proven himself to be a 100x better warrior than Trump ever could be, and the fact Vizsla is younger (I would assume he's in his 40s or early 50s.) but you really have to consider how similar the two's policies would be too. Both are pretty conservative, and do not like progression, and want their country to go their way. Both are powerhungry, and would cut down anyone who would stand in their way.

Just let that sink in your head for a minute. Effectively, America is ruled by Death Watch, and we chose Viszla over Satine. By doing so, our Mandalore will be even more hated.

Oh and one more thing...

Vizsla I would imagine would have the lowest approval rating of any Mandalorian leader. Why? Because of his harsh policies.

Let me know what you think. It's pretty interesting to think about. Just remember to stay on topic, and steer to the subject. I wanna hear what you guys think about this similarity. Did Clone Wars predicted Trump's policies?

Mods, if this is the wrong section for it, please move it. Sorry if I caused any trouble.

how-about-no-bear-meme.jpg

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Alright, time for a serious answer to this thread @Sereniama.

Short answer. No.

Long answer:

Viszla is a nationalist. The fact is he believes the nation he lives in has gone down the wrong path, and he believes that the reforms he plans to instate will bring back an era of prosperity to Mandalore. Trump of course has said very similar things, about America. That is true. But when you cut down to brass tacks, its general nationalist rhetoric. To say that the writers of the Clone Wars would outright predict the rise of Trump is a ridiculous notion. Viszla is just a generic nationalist who is prepared to tear his government into civil war. Trump as far as we can see, hasn't.

"America First" isn't nationalistic? A Muslim ban? Import Tax? Alternative Facts? Militarized police, crunching on "non-citizens"?

He is Viszla. I applaud the comparison.

Alternately, he is a shoe-in for Palps, but that's the obvious go-to. :p

skin, bone, and arrogance
NathanMalreaux said:
Alternately, he is a shoe-in for Palps, but that's the obvious go-to. :p
This is possibly the stupidest thing that has ever been written on this subject.

Palpatine was a grand strategist, who manipulated everyone in the galaxy to obtain power.

Trump is dumb as a rock and his 'grand strategy' was to just say as much idiotic stuff as possible and hope the illiterates bought it, which they did.

Clinton was much more Palpatine-esque -- duplicitous, manipulative, career politician, etc.

Ooooooh, somebody doesn't like Palps to be associated with the Great CheezyPoof.

One could consider the comparison if you were a Republican. Cozied in by promises of a Mexican-paid wall, Christian morals "coming back" to the White House, and all this other kriff they love... then yeah. Maybe. :rolleyes:

Or we can just accept that South Park is having trouble satirizing the Great CheezyPoof, and hope Pence is not half-bad after Trump's impeachment.

Either way, thank you for reacting so strongly Natasi. That made me giggle. :D

skin, bone, and arrogance
NathanMalreaux said:
Ooooooh, somebody doesn't like Palps to be associated with the Great CheezyPoof.

One could consider the comparison if you were a Republican. Cozied in by promises of a Mexican-paid wall, Christian morals "coming back" to the White House, and all this other kriff they love... then yeah. Maybe. :rolleyes:

Or we can just accept that South Park is having trouble satirizing the Great CheezyPoof, and hope Pence is not half-bad after Trump's impeachment.

Either way, thank you for reacting so strongly Natasi. That made me giggle. :D
I don't know what any of this means, so I won't respond to the particulars. Point is Trump is very stupid and was propelled to power by low-information voters responding to name recognition. Palpatine finesses his way into power in a way that is, despite him being evil, fairly impressive in the scope and sophistication of the strategy.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
NathanMalreaux said:
"America First" isn't nationalistic? A Muslim ban? Import Tax? Alternative Facts? Militarized police, crunching on "non-citizens"?
NathanMalreaux said:
I never said it wasn't nationalistic. Trump's all about nationalism.

What I'm saying is what Viszla was on about generic stuff.

If Clone Wars were banging on about Trump with this character he'd be wanting to build a wall, screwing Australia over and screaming "MAKE MANDALORE GREAT AGAIN!". It'd be more on the nose.

Sereniama said:
Both look pretty similar.
1bP4jRcXtE-12.png

Sereniama said:
Both have thugs who would ultimately kark over the government. (Death Watch = Donald Trump's picks for his inner circle, and Congress)
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg

Sereniama said:
Now I know there are differences between the two, such as Vizsla being proven himself to be a 100x better warrior than Trump ever could be
Bet+their+helium+asphyxiation+masks+are+way+better+_c4de02f32a18153835ef57f0ebb43b74.png

NathanMalreaux said:
Ooooooh, somebody doesn't like Palps to be associated with the Great CheezyPoof. One could consider the comparison if you were a Republican. Cozied in by promises of a Mexican-paid wall, Christian morals "coming back" to the White House, and all this other kriff they love... then yeah. Maybe. Or we can just accept that South Park is having trouble satirizing the Great CheezyPoof, and hope Pence is not half-bad after Trump's impeachment. Either way, thank you for reacting so strongly Natasi. That made me giggle.
9512485.jpg

But this is seriously some of the most absolutely stupid stuff I have seen in the entirety of my life. Like, I just lost brain cells from reading this crap.

Please, just stop making fools out of yourselves.

Sereniama said:
SPACE FICTION combines EVERYTHING we humans know and not know
An example of that would be NOT KNOWING how to fully understand that really evil Dark Side techniques corrupt you really fast and thus have a cost that you can't afford to spam or use consistently if you still want your soul. So much so that even the use of Force Lightning is capable of actively corrupting you as you use it. A la Palpatine physically turning into Sidious.

Edit: I was going to actually get into this, but...wisdom spoke to me; something along the lines of this:

Wisdom: Ryan? What are you doing?

Me: I'm sharing the truth with them.

Wisdom: ...Ryan?

Me: What??

Wisdom: Don't.

Me: B-but---!

Wisdom: No! Pick your battles.

Me: But, they need to kn---

Wisdom: How do you know? Maybe, you should just...not. Look how many people are disapproving. You will be disapproved if you do this....

Me: .....K.....*deleeeeeete*

Edit Edit:

Sereniama said:
Sorry if I caused any trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom