Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Dice Have Been Added To The Forum

Dice have been added to the Open RP, Private RP, and Marketplace forums. Currently we have a d6, d20, and d100 available - with modifiers. More will be added throughout the week.

I haven't personally vetted this so I'm hoping it's a lot better than the last time we tried this - but it seems to be working well. Modifiers are also applicable, and no, before you ask, the idea is NOT for you to be able to delete dice from your posts. So asking Admins to delete posts is not gonna fly for that reason, just suck it up and accept you rolled low.

And as always, if you find a way to powergame this feature as with the currency addon, REPORT IT. IT IS FOR THE SERVER'S HEALTH, NOT YOUR OWN SHORT-LIVED DEGENERACY. I will permaban you into oblivion if you find something game breaking and it forces me to do a rollback, I don't care who you are.

But accidents happen so like, we're still chill. FOR NOW.

Enjoy the dice.

3297a809a6b428183b3c5953beecdcc7.png

c6bd22c7d3bdc5e0ca7272693baeb087.png

I think the idea is you can't see, incase you roll low and decide not to post. You can always post and then edit once you know the roll outcome

Right, pretty much this.

From a developer standpoint, it's a tough pickle - because the "pressing the post reply" button is what commits the dice roll to the database.

From a user standpoint, I can understand how it would be easier to not have to edit, come back, then post. Just limitations of the system (at this current time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom