Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Marus Saretti

i have no clue what's happening

Marus Saretti

079f1c50d551fe27c4954affddb1755a.jpg

• Name: Marus Saretti​
    Species: Half-Morellian​
    Height: 5'10"​
    Weight: 163lbs​
    Homeworld: None​
    Faction: Silver Jedi, I guess?​

Marus is the epitome of being un-interesting spacer trash. He was born on a station somewhere in deep space, out of the way of the majority of galactic governments, left there for most of his childhood. Was he abandoned? Orphaned? He doesn't even know; "Marus Saretti" isn't a Morellian name, so he at least doesn't know anything about that part of his genetic make-up. After completing most of his required basic schooling and the like, at around the age of sixteen or seventeen he managed to skip his way out of the station on a freighter, hopping from planet to station to planet to planet to station to planet to station to station, ad nauseum, around the Outer Rim. More than once he found himself in a spot of trouble, and had to learn how to talk his way out of it, and failing that, shoot his way out—thankfully, one of the only possessions he did have from his parents—wherever they were—was a .48-caliber Enforcer Pistol, straight from the Morellian Commonwealth.​

Talk about retro.​

But, it could shoot through things some blasters couldn't, so that was okay.​

Of course, all good things must come to an end, and eventually Marus made a bet he couldn't win. Playing Pazaak (why not Sabacc, you ask? Weird old people, that's why) against some old woman, he agreed that if he lost the match he'd accompany her to Kashyyyk (the place with the Wookiees, he found out) to 'work for her,' and if he won, she'd hand over an exorbitant sum of credits so that he could continue his lifestyle of galavanting through space without being tied down to anywhere or anyone.​

Turned out she was a Jedi, and managed to metaphysically manipulate the laws of probability to ensure she won.​

Also turned out that Marus was Force Sensitive, and that was why she agreed to play him in the first place, and now he had to become a Padawan of the Silver Jedi Order.​

• just look at the picture​

i'll write more in here some other day​

• Despite his youth, Marus has many skills that befit a scoundrel spacer-child; he's quick with a blaster or even a Morellian Enforcer pistol, and has a good eye for what objects in the general vicinity will make for good cover if a fight should break out. He always has an eye open for good escape routes from any situation, and has a good sense for when to bluff and when to fold 'em; indeed, he's generally a bit of a smooth talker, something developed to be able to keep himself out of trouble when travelling around the Outer Rim. He's also decently passable as a pilot or as a ship mechanic, although normally he leaves such things to people who are fully trained for such tasks. He also has no trouble travelling on ships in general, unlike some planet-born denizens of the galaxy; indeed, being born on a space station meant that he was always used to the sense of being no more than a few feet away from the crushing vacuum of outer space at any given point.​

However, he's not very good at holding down a single job, instead preferring to spend his time travelling, stowing away, or anything like that, supporting himself as much as possible with some odd jobs and gambling. When he wasn't doing any of the above, he was huddled away in some quiet space with a book or something to draw on, and he's sold more than a few sketches to get something to eat with.​

It also turns out that he's Force sensitive, so now he has to learn how to coexist with a bunch of Jedi on a forest planet, learn to use the Force, and also figure out how lightsaber fighting works, not just guns and vibro-knives. Yay?​

• Strengths and Weaknesses

+ Smooth Talker​
    + Crack Shot​
    + Stealthy​

- Lone Wolf​
    - Untrained​
    - Dirty Coward​

• (1) Set of "The Clothes on His Back," courtesy of "The Galaxy, I Guess?" clothing company, trademark 858 ABY.​
    (1) Set of Jedi Robes​
    (1) Datapad​

• N/A​

DYnZ0fN.png

Last edited:
i have no clue what's happening

Marus Saretti

079f1c50d551fe27c4954affddb1755a.jpg

[tabs][/tabs]​
[tabs]
[slide=Biography]​
Name: Marus Saretti​
Species: Half-Morellian​
Height: 5'10"​
Weight: 163lbs​
Homeworld: None​
Faction: Silver Jedi, I guess?​
Marus is the epitome of being un-interesting spacer trash. He was born on a station somewhere in deep space, out of the way of the majority of galactic governments, left there for most of his childhood. Was he abandoned? Orphaned? He doesn't even know; "Marus Saretti" isn't a Morellian name, so he at least doesn't know anything about that part of his genetic make-up. After completing most of his required basic schooling and the like, at around the age of sixteen or seventeen he managed to skip his way out of the station on a freighter, hopping from planet to station to planet to planet to station to planet to station to station, ad nauseum, around the Outer Rim. More than once he found himself in a spot of trouble, and had to learn how to talk his way out of it, and failing that, shoot his way out—thankfully, one of the only possessions he did have from his parents—wherever they were—was a .48-caliber Enforcer Pistol, straight from the Morellian Commonwealth.​
Talk about retro.​
But, it could shoot through things some blasters couldn't, so that was okay.​
Of course, all good things must come to an end, and eventually Marus made a bet he couldn't win. Playing Pazaak (why not Sabacc, you ask? Weird old people, that's why) against some old woman, he agreed that if he lost the match he'd accompany her to Kashyyyk (the place with the Wookiees, he found out) to 'work for her,' and if he won, she'd hand over an exorbitant sum of credits so that he could continue his lifestyle of galavanting through space without being tied down to anywhere or anyone.​
Turned out she was a Jedi, and managed to metaphysically manipulate the laws of probability to ensure she won.​
Also turned out that Marus was Force Sensitive, and that was why she agreed to play him in the first place, and now he had to become a Padawan of the Silver Jedi Order.​
[/slide]​
[slide=Appearance]​
just look at the picture​
i'll write more in here some other day​
[/slide]​
[slide=Skills]​
Despite his youth, Marus has many skills that befit a scoundrel spacer-child; he's quick with a blaster or even a Morellian Enforcer pistol, and has a good eye for what objects in the general vicinity will make for good cover if a fight should break out. He always has an eye open for good escape routes from any situation, and has a good sense for when to bluff and when to fold 'em; indeed, he's generally a bit of a smooth talker, something developed to be able to keep himself out of trouble when travelling around the Outer Rim. He's also decently passable as a pilot or as a ship mechanic, although normally he leaves such things to people who are fully trained for such tasks. He also has no trouble travelling on ships in general, unlike some planet-born denizens of the galaxy; indeed, being born on a space station meant that he was always used to the sense of being no more than a few feet away from the crushing vacuum of outer space at any given point.​
However, he's not very good at holding down a single job, instead preferring to spend his time travelling, stowing away, or anything like that, supporting himself as much as possible with some odd jobs and gambling. When he wasn't doing any of the above, he was huddled away in some quiet space with a book or something to draw on, and he's sold more than a few sketches to get something to eat with.​
It also turns out that he's Force sensitive, so now he has to learn how to coexist with a bunch of Jedi on a forest planet, learn to use the Force, and also figure out how lightsaber fighting works, not just guns and vibro-knives. Yay?​
[/slide]​
[slide_header]+/-[/slide_header][slide]Strengths and Weaknesses
+ Smooth Talker​
+ Crack Shot​
+ Stealthy​
- Lone Wolf​
- Untrained​
- Dirty Coward​
[/slide]​
[slide=Possessions]​
(1) Set of "The Clothes on His Back," courtesy of "The Galaxy, I Guess?" clothing company, trademark 858 ABY.​
(1) Set of Jedi Robes​
(1) Datapad​
[/slide]​
[slide=Threads]​
N/A​
[/slide]​
[/tabs]

DYnZ0fN.png

hey i'm elijah brockway and i'm here posting a new copy of this because i'm not smart enough to fix whatever i broke on the first post, if this works i'll just copy it over

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom