Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech DEX - Plastic Explosives

Status
Not open for further replies.
nacho-riesco-gostanza-alpha-clay-brush.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a mold-able plastic explosive to replace Baradium in tech
  • Image Source: Gallery
  • Canon Link: None
  • Permissions: None
  • Primary Source: None
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Plastic Explosive
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Explosive Type: Isotope-5A based chemical charge
  • Delivery Method: Placed, shaped, stuffed, whatever you want to do with this plastic explosive
  • Effective Range: Pinpoint
  • Area Of Effect: Large
  • Stopping Power: Extreme
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Extremely stable, extremely powerful high explosive. You can set this stuff on fire, and without a primer charge to initiate the detonation this stuff will not detonate. At all. It'll burn, it'll mold, stuff, smash, do whatever you want it to.
  • You can use as little or as much of this stuff as you want to make a shaped charge. Just remember there's no such thing as too much plastic explosives.
  • Easily molds into various shapes, fills containers, and essentially does whatever you want it to do.
STRENGTHS
  • Extremely Powerful and Easily Mold-able plastic explosive: This explosive is meant to be used in a variety of applications from making a makeshift charge on a door to filling a grenade to make it a larger explosive. Essentially if you can think it with this explosive, you can do it. And the best part this stuff requires a primer charge to detonate the whole charge meaning you can set this stuff on fire, and it won't explode.
WEAKNESSES
  • Requires primer charge: Yeah if you don't have a primary blasting charge to set off the main charge, you're not getting anywhere with this explosive.
DESCRIPTION
Are you sick of the unpredictability of Baradium charges, and how absolutely volatile they are? Do you still want that extremely large bang for your buck with all of the customization of how much or how little you want? Do you want both of these at the same time in an absolutely safe package that will absolutely not go off until you absolutely want it to? Well do I have something for you friend in DEX (Directed Energy Explosive). This plastic explosive is able to be molded, stuffed, twisted, formed into whatever you want to make the kind of charge that you want for whatever situation you have. This explosive is absolutely versatile, safe and extremely powerful. You want a hole in a 2 meter thick wall now? Use DEX. You want a massive explosion that'll turn a platoon of bad guys into mist or sub-atomic particulate? Use DEX. Do you want a shaped charge that's meant to hit a door so hard it'll fly off the hinges and kill the poor sod three meters away on the other side with the force of impact alone? Use DEX. Whatever your need, DEX has you covered. Be it warheads, charges, or just pure utter destruction look no further than the latest and greatest innovation in explosives technology.

Last edited:
Ravenfire Ravenfire My apologies didn't catch that. For now I swapped it from average weight to heavy, however I would like to ask what's the difference between point blank and pinpoint as I intended for this to be a charge that you have to place onto whatever target you are trying to destroy. If that's pinpoint I would like to change that instead as these are plastic explosives which means that you aren't chucking these around (unless you making something to do that but that's another sub entirely). Thank you for your review!

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
The Monster The Monster

So point blank would be sorta like you are able to toss it maybe from one wall to another easily but beyond that it really doesn't work for whatever reason. With what you would like pinpoint would be fine but I would add that it is not a tossable explosive cause you have to place it for it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom