Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tags: [member="Droz Munin"], Anyone else interested in dealing with Hostage situation.

Ahron had been walking through the city, more or less aimlessly for a little while now, and found it odd to see someone wielding a light saber be defeated by a Mandelorian. Untrained, obviously, or hopelessly reliant on the tool. She watched with a morbid fascination, wondering what was going on when she heard the message from her communicator. She had forgotten she had one of those. She listened to the message, several things clicking as the Mandelorian continued talking. Ah. Hostages. They were trying to negotiate. Well, maybe she should go over and be the negotiator. She just hoped she remembered her training from when she was in the Ikate Keda Military. Then again, that was a very long time ago.

So she began walking toward them, not in too much of a hurry. She watched some of them place a collar on the Lightsaber wielding man. One Mandelorian took a shot at her, and in a flash of red the bolt was deflected. The Light Saber returned to her belt as the assailant fell, and the explosives around at least 3 hostages that she could see went off at once. It didn't seem to phase her. It was a start. She really was getting too old for this. Not that it showed.

So the Reptillian woman stood there. Claws, teeth, and talons visible in the flickering of fires around them. Her dark robes accenting her black and white scales. She didn't look particularly friendly. Vicious, in fact. "So!" She shouted, sounding more bored than anything. "Hostages? Seems a little cliche don't you think?" She asked, stopping, swaying as her momentum took her a little further than her sedated body expected. "You know, hiding behind the weak is a cowards act, which is strange for a people who are so proud," She continued, laughing in a more familiar way to humans. "Though, I suppose you could just be proud cowards. There real question is are you aware that you're cowards, and thus still proud of it?"

Her eyes turned amber. Hatred, anger, wrath, these emotions swirled inside her and the Dark Side embraced her fully. Hut'uun. Jerek was not beside her this time, nor was Asa, or Josh, not even Voph, or Jerek's master Veiere. It flowed inside her like a destructive wave and covered everything she did. She stopped in the streets for a moment, as she listened to that pathetic farce of a declaration. It no longer mattered who they were, or what they were. The light glinted from her t-visor as she stopped to look at Cae. "I'm sorry.......Jerek." It was whispered so softly, just barely able to be heard. "I'm sorry Asa." She turned on the comm system, and addressed the so called Mandalorians.

“I am Adjudant Vi'Dreya, of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. I acknowledge your terms. They seem fair. If we were dealing with people. But we aren't. You aren't people. You certainly aren't Mando'ade. You are hutts. Slimy, pathetic, weak, cowardly.....prey. So small, and insignificant as to barely be beyond notice. See, we have to take your word? What word? You are hut'uun. You have no honor, no words that we would acknowledge. You are criminals, terrorists, and scumbags. Nothing more. No Mando'ade would hide behind hostages, just to survive. We aren't afraid of death. We relish in it. You are nothing. Not even hat aruetii schutta of a false Mand'alor Yasha, has the stones to be THIS cowardly!”

She began a twisted sounding laugh into the comm. “See, the way I see it, those people are already dead. And if we don't stop you here, how many other planets will you attack, how many more will you slaughter? So, here are my demands. You have five minutes for an unconditional surrender. Lay down your arms, remove your armor and get on knees. Do that, and you will get a fair trial. Your leaders will be punished severely, the rest of you will get off with lighter sentences that can be cleared up in a few years of hard labor. Fail to do that however, and frankly here is reality.”

You believe you are warriors, you are strong, and that the worst thing that can happen is death. And for a Mando'ade death is nothing to be afraid of. We will hunt you down, kill every last one of you, destroy your ships, and honestly, you will kill the civilians, and that will be that. They are the only thing keeping the Jedi horde from slaughtering you all too. But here is the kicker. I am here to tell you, I am not going to allow any of you to truly die if you remain on my planet. Instead, at the end of the battle, I will gather your remains, be it ash, bone, or blood spatter. I will perform horrible rituals on you, rising you back as spirits. As spirits you will not be able to lie to me. I will make you tell me who you are, what clan you are from, the names of everyone you love, and where they are. Your husbands, wives, your children, your parents, your clansmen, your best friends, everyone you care about. And after I get all the information I want from you, I'll force your souls and what remains of your bodies into an unholy beast, called a Ruinious Worm, creating a new one. I will melt down the beskar'gam you wear, and create metal plate armor for it. And I will unleash you, while you are vastly aware of everything that is going on, in eternal agony and unable to get away, upon your clan holdings forcing you to devour the ones you love, so they become a part of you. That same agony and torment you are in will befall them. And it will not stop until they are all part of you, serving at my feet. Your will in this matter is irrelevant, your desires meaningless. There is no way to stop this, you can't vaporize your bodies enough. I give you a single chance off this rock, because I am merciful. But please, please give me a reason to use your souls for eternal experiments. I wonder just how much I can make the ones you love suffer. It will be glorious.”

Once more that laugh went across the comm channels. “And do you honestly think, the Jedi will be able to stop me? No. I do what must be done. What they cannot. I will pay for it after, with their hatred and scorn, but I will accept it. Because I will be thinking of all the children who sleep on the planet that you planned to raid next. And I will make sure they keep on sleeping soundly, by utterly destroying all the monsters that want to hurt them. A handful of deaths, to save the greatest whole. I'll see you all in haran.”

She cut off the transmission and shook her head. “People forget what fear is. That they have no power when they take lives. We cannot allow anyone to negotiate with lives. Peace is a lie, only so long as we are not willing to stand up, and make them realize the price of their mistakes, and be willing to do what must be done.” Anger continued to flow through her, and she looks at Cae. “The situation is, people are dying. The Mandalorian ships are out numbered, and the mandalorians on the ground are cut off from reinforcements and escape. They are desperate and will try and kill everyone they can to escape. And if we do, they will attack again somewhere later killing countless more. It's how it always is.”

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Ember Farseer"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] | [member="Droz Munin"] | [member="Caedyn Arenais"] | [member="Havoc (CT-375)"] | [member="Voph"] |

Capital City, Umbara
Objective: Protect the innocent
Nearby: [member="Caedyn Arenais"] ; [member="Havoc (CT-375)"] ; [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

The dark side flowed intensely through the young armored girl as she tapped into her anger passionately. Ember could no longer ignore her. He knew well the blindness the dark side bestowed upon its users. A blindness capable of hindering their efforts of saving the innocent in this genocidal attack by the Mandalorian warriors.

As much as he wanted to keep his Jedi profile low, Ember had to act. The Jedi Code beckoned him. He tapped onto the Force and a calming wave of energy would surround the armored girl (Allya).

"Calm yourself, lady. Do not tap into it. It will only bring on more death rather than help us save lives." The Jedi Knight spoke with a voice of serenity. The wind shifted his hood slightly revealing his blue eyes and beard. "Your anger is understandable but it will only worsen our situation. Seek the tranquility we need now."

How long had it been since he had last tried freeing someone from the shackles of the Dark Side?

Objective: Challenge the leader
Allies: SJO
Enemies: Mandos, [member="Vilaz Munin"]
Equipment: In Bio
Post 2

The Verpine's comm's were flooded as he made his way through the city processing the data. Mind raced through the multiple feeds of comm chatter much like he would inside the Roche asteroid field and he started building a picture of the invasion. Mandalorians had landed and were starting to make their way through the city killing civilians, this meant a raid. The jedi had established a shield generator over the city trapping the Mandalorians in which would mean they'd try to breakout sooner or later likely using hostages to try and secure their escape. This didn't matter that much to Sko since he had a job to do.

Making his way towards the landing zones he ignored the enemy Mandalorians and simply bypassed them by cutting through buildings and alleyways using a map he'd brought up on his hud. These lot were well armed and would just love a fight against another Mandalorian. This wasn't going to happen however, his armor was running passive only and the void stone prevented any force users from detecting him. His pistol was still out of course for what little effect it'd have on the armor but the feel of the grip was reassuring.

Stopping inside a building a street over from the landing zones he opened his comms to SJO signals and did a basic encryption. "To all Jedi forces, I want every heavy gun firing at the coordinates I am sending you, it is the landing zone of these fools. Ignore any prisoners they have taken and shoot through them if it means killing the Mandalorians, they will do the same so the only way to stop this slaughter is to kill these aruetyc before they can do more damage. Showing mercy will only extend this killing."

With that done he approached the doorway that separated him from the outermost perimeter of the landing zone. Setting the speakers on his helmet to maximum and turning on his sensors he shoved the door open and shouted in an angry buzzing voice that was amplified by the speakers and broadcast over numerous frequencies. "Dar'manda, Ni at gar alorir." His black armor reflected the light of the planet's sun and the sigil of Clan Vereen stood out on his shoulder. The symbol of the SJO was also there taking up the majority of his chest in it's light blue paint. "If you don't show me where he is I will rip apart all of you until I find him. You lack honor and don't deserve to wear that armor. A true Mandalorian would have issued a challenge before attacking, let the enemy bring his best and see if he can hope to match your fierceness. If he falls he is not worthy of joining your ranks but if he beats you then he should be accepted as vod. Only cowards attack the enemy at their weakest. Now regain some honor by seeing if your leader can beat me, if he can't he does not deserve to be a called Mandalorian and he shall be sent back to Mandalore where the children will piss on his corpse before being left to rot. Scavengers will not touch the body of one with so little honor."

Always a party wherever Darlyn went.

It took longer for the President of Commenor to get suited up in his 'war suit' than usual, on account of not having expected to be needing it despite compulsively bringing it on his transport. From the purple suit of a politician to his clan armor, it was time consuming, at least enough for the ship to break atmosphere elsewhere, some distance away from the fleets in orbit. Slipping under the radar so to speak, even if part of that 'under the radar' was ignoring any incoming calls from other SJO ships, especially those that could come from Veiere himself.

Clan 'Cadera', knowing his niece this was either a drastic change of pace or a poor attempt to mock them. Suited up and with the addition of a jetpack strapped to his back, Darlyn waited for the ship to be 'close enough' to the ground. When he got that far, he decided to make his own way down, by simply walking off the transport well above the capital. And true to form, it took about half the fall for the jetpack to work right.

Why did he insist on doing this when he knew he wasn't good at it? Well there was the fact that the worst that could happen was he just, you know. Hit the ground really hard, honestly it sounded nice but he wasn't gonna try and let it happen. Still was going to hurt hard when he collided with someone, seeing as he was only marginally able to control his landing with the pack, which mostly ended up amounting in nearly slamming right into Yuroic before scrapping across the ground, practically screaming "WHY THE SHINS AGAIN, MOTHERKAR-"

His com system was flaring up to life with dramatic speech after dramatic speech, while Darlyn let the stars in his head settle a bit. Eventually he pushed himself up onto his feet with a groan, and flipped his left wrist over to speak for himself. Again on an open channel for literally everyone to hear, mostly because he didn't really know how else to make sure the bad guys could hear. "Hey I don't remember you from the family reunion. Don't sound familiar at all, would you mind sending a face pic so I can see if I'm wrong?"

He wandered up towards Yuroic, dusting himself off from the landing. Naturally on his armor was both the sigil of Commenor, and a Cadera clan marking. He didn't make a move to draw a weapon or anything, just looked up and nodded his head like they were some sort of, not buddy but just normal people on the street.

Objective: Save all of them.
Allies: SJO, [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Sko'saht"] @Allya Vi'Dreya [member="Ahron Rol"]
Enemies: Mandalorian Marauders [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Droz Munin"]

This was.. Senseless. Everywhere Kahlil looked there were burned bodies, slaughtered Jedi, carved Mandalorians. So many people just killing. He had spent the battle trying to do what he could to protect as many as possible, but that seemed to be a loosing battle. Especially when over the coms came numerous declarations of murder. Allya, and something else he didn't recognize ordering the Jedi to bombard innocent people.

The battle around him had died down, leaving the young man near a Mandalorian he had captured. A boy, no older then himself, sent on a mission to butcher people just trying to live their lives. How long ago was that.. Him? Murdering all those in his ways under the misguided authority of his family.

He couldn't allow more people to die, not if he could help it. So he called to the only Jedi Master he could think of.

"Master Yurioc, I have an idea to rescue the civilians and avoid as much death as possible. Please, don't let them kill all those people like that man demanded over the coms. We can save them."

S u p e r i o r
D r o z _ M u n i n

Objective | Slaughter and wreak havoc
Company | Fellow Marauders
Targets | Civilians / Anyone who gets in his way

Hovering droids with cameras built into them flying around, taking pictures of each and every hostage while also streaming a live feed to the screens across Umbara and to the Holonet. Faces of men, women, children, soldiers, Jedi were posted, so that the Galaxy and everyone involved in the situation on Umbara would see the faces of loved ones, friends, and family before the Confederacy and Silver Jedi's actions would result in their deaths. Dozens of hostages were being held in the capital by Droz and his marauders spread throughout the herd of sacrificial lambs to use them as shields. In the time since his last broadcast, Droz received several communications from the opposition, all of which were threatening to him. A Jedi Master by the name of [member="Yuroic Xeraix"] oddly enough, sent him a message along with an execution of one of his marauders via beheading. Interesting, though not the Jedi way though Droz did admire their resolve despite his attempt to threaten the man that held the trigger to nearly a hundred hostages herded together. If they wished to test Droz's resolve he would show them that he meant business and was not messing around.

Out of respect for the Jedi Master's resolve and challenge, Droz would grace him with a response. A droid would record a message as Droz spoke in Mandalorian, the voice of [member="Allya Vi'dreya"] being heard as the droid was running a playback of her threatening words " I respect your words Jedi, but know, that the deaths of any of these hostages are not on me. They are on you and your allies. Take this child for example, a little lady of small stature, speaking on behalf of your allies in the Confederacy. Not only will I not be berated by a child who doesn't understand the old ways, but I will not be addressed in a threatening tone when I hold the fate of these hostages in my hands. This child knows nothing of honor, of loyalty, service to Mandalore. Her words are nothing but the yippings of a runt Akk dog, and her words have resulted in the death of your people. So by all means, hate me for what I do, but do not blame me for the deaths of hostages going forward. " Droz would press a button on his vambrace as the droid turned to look at a row of four hostages on their knees. One was the Jedi that Droz had nearly killed earlier, a young woman with a battered and bruised face after Droz had sent their knee into their face repeatedly. Another was a Confederacy soldier, more specifically a Dauntless commando. The last two were children, a brother and sister, no older than the age of fourteen and fifteen respectively. A red light would flash on their collars before they detonated. In a spectacular but controlled explosion, the heads of the four would be blown off as their headless bodies fell forward to the dirt following a spectacular spray of blood, bone fragments and spinal fluids.

The message would continue to record as a new pair of survivors were shown, a man and woman who were weeping over the bodies of the two children, presumably the mother and father. Droz would speak once more, " As for your challenge. You should know by now that this is the will and desire of Mand'alor. Our attack on Umbara will be the first of many to restore our honor after our humiliating defeat on Eshan. If you wish to challenge anyone to command me or any of Clan Cadera here on Umbara, you should know well that Mand'alor is the one you challenge. Strength is life, for the strong have the right to rule. " Droz would pause as he looked down on the mother and father weeping for their lost children, debating on whether he would execute them for Yuroic's threat. He would later decide against it as he turned back to the droid recording. He was about to continue speaking before he heard blaster fire followed by the sound of three more bomb collars going off because some foolish person either deliberately or completely forgot that the bomb collars were linked to the lifesign of one of the marauders alongside the master switch that Droz had. The droid would turn to see a pompous lizard approaching with a lightsaber as Droz listened to her speak. Apparently she also forgot that Droz would not have any further talks with anyone unless it was to assure him that they would be able to depart from the planet.

Droz's response to her was kicking the mother and father over before pressing a button on his vambrace as their collars went off. Their heads would soon depart from their bodies as they collapsed over the bodies of their children. The mother's headless corpse would be holding the headless girl in her arms as the father's headless corpse was gripping his son's hand tightly. Droz would speak, " That's for my fallen brother that you just killed and presuming to think I wouldn't kill the hostages. You have a red lightsaber but no Sith from the Sith Empire would be all the way here on Umbara, so that means you're one of the Confederacy's lackies. " Droz would turn back to the droid as he spoke to Yuroic, " These are the people you call allies, not having a single care in the Galaxy for your people. Consider whether or not I am your only enemy Jedi. I told them what would happen if they tried to approach me, and yet they still come to see the heads roll. " The droid would emit a clicking sound as it took a picture of Ahron to post as the result of five civilian deaths in a sick and twisted visual representation of who was responsible for the hostages death that was being updated on the holonet. [member="Ahron Rol"]'s face and the faces of the five people who just died via bomb collar would appear next to a picture of Allya Vi'dreya who had the faces of the four people executed because of her empty threats. The blasters of the Maruaders present would train themselves on the lizard from multiple directions.

Even if they were Sith, they still couldn't protect themselves from a barrage of blaster bolts coming from trained Mandalorians at multiple angles. The Jedi learned that the hard way during the falling of the Galactic Republic hundreds of years ago when Order 66 was issued. And even if the Lizard managed to kill any of the marauders, they would also be killing the hostages as well as a direct result. Droz also held the master switch to all the bomb collars, so his death would result in all of the hostages dying. He was not afraid of death, he welcomed it as he did with the Mandalorian Code. Death is life, one should die as they have lived, and dying amidst the bodies of hundreds suited Droz just fine if it came to it. He was not afraid to kill the hostages off, one by one to make a point in order to tell the lizard to kark off. He would not discuss with a lizard who thought they knew of anything, his only responses would be the bodies of either civilians or combatants. How far would the lizard go to hurt the relations between the Confederacy and their allies in the Silver Jedi if they would be the reason why potentially dozens more hostages would die needlessly over useless conversation?

Droz had made his demands, and would not take any less than what was demanded. All in the name of Clan Cadera and Mand'alor.

Hacked security footage would be streamed from the docks to screens across Umbara showing Silver Jedi forces gunning down hostages at the orders of a Verpine as the Mandalorians attempted to herd them onto transport shuttles. The cleverly edited words broadcasting in unison with the playback " To all Jedi forces. Ignore any prisoners they have taken and shoot through them if it means killing the Mandalorians. ". Blaster bolt ridden corpses of civilians would litter the landing pads that would raise the question; who really were the bad guys? Was it just the Mandalorians who killed both soldiers and civilians as one of their traditional raids which was typically expected of them? Or was it perhaps the Jedi and the Confederacy who did not care for the lives of their own people despite their calls to protect their own?

Esvan Verd

E
Esvan Verd
Marauder | Mercenary | Berserker
Location|| Umbara, Capital City
Nearby|| [member="Kyli Graf"] | [member="Kishala Vi'dreya"]
Allies|| [member="DT-2319"] | [member="Droz Munin"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] |
Gear|| 1x Assaulter Tachyon Rifle | 2x Thermal Detonators | 2x Smoke Grenades | 1x Standard Blaster Pistol | 1x Kukri Sword (55cm | plasma-filiment)

The mandalorian turned from the slaughter in front of him and went to his left, walking away from the hutt. As he did so, Droz Munin's message went out to him. His 'name' appeared at the top left of his HUD, showing as 'Cadera Affiliate #1.' He had been careful to make sure there were no loose ends as he always did, and it was part of the contract, of course. Loose ends, unforeseen issues, idiots, they always tended to fail a well-thought out and meticulous strategy whether it be a deliberate effort or just by happen-chance. And when in the business of being a mercenary, a marauder, the need to be careful and precise with planning and counter-measures was high, no mistakes were allowed, never. To make a mistake was to break a stone tower, each brick carefully fitted and chiseled to fit into it's exact place, the plan. In the world of marauder's and mercenaries and bounty-hunters who were all searching for credits, gold, greed, you either made no mistakes...or you died.

There were no second chances. Never.

Esvan switched hands holding his rifle, now holding his energy-rifle by the grip with his left hand while his right hand reached towards his T-visor helmet. With an gloved index finger outstretched, he activated the comn button. Although he was a mercenary, and although he was as untrustworthy as mercenaries were in this line of business where money decided all, he had been given charge of a platoon of mandalorians who all hailed from different banners, Munins, Fetts, Verds, Vizslas, Awad...Cadera even. They would help with the hostage situation.

"Hell-fire platoon, come in, this is...Eschaleus Cadera," the taste of vocally speaking a mandalorian clan out-loud disgusted Esvan, though he continued. "Hostage situation is a go, repeat, hostage situation is a go. Capture as many as you can even if they've been injured, we're going to need as many as possible to get out of here. Meet with me at the Paba'r when you have them. We're leaving."

The blonde-haired male was careful with how he presented himself and with what he said and how he said it. Not because he was some honorable man who wanted to appear good in the eyes of other people of the mandalorian culture, no. He did so to ensure his identity remain hidden, and his intentions and planning remained hidden as well.

Reached back his left hand, the rifle automatically attached itself to the magnetic disc of his armor, the barrel still puffing out small and insignificant blue smoke after recently being fired. Verd pulled the blaster from his right thigh with his right hand, holding the blade in his right hand, index finger resting on the innermost part of the trigger-guard, away from the trigger. He didn't want an accidental misfire to alert civilians to his presence. The man's armored boots clanked against the now ruined pavement, in search of prey. Blue ocean eyes watched through the tinted T-visor as a group of fellow mandalorians cornered some civilians and then proceeded to close the collars around them. Esvan thought that such things were a bit theatric, though he knew that they would send the message his employers wanted. Whomever his employers were, that is.

Just as he neared an four-way intersection, the sensors within his helmet alerted the mercenary to motion nearby. It wasn't the group he had seen earlier, they were now a few yards off. Keeping his blaster-pistol clenched in hand, the man walked forwards slowly, looking around curiousily. And then he turned the corner and came face-to-face with...civilians.

"Move and you get tibanna through the head."

Verd reached into the leather satchel which hung at his right side with his left hand, pulling free two explosive collars. Just as he pulled one Umbaran over, another ran off. Or, they tried to. They had made it a couple yards away, only to get a clean shot of super-heated plasma through the base of their spine instead of their head...it left them a whimpering mess of limbs on the ground. Turning back to the civilians who remained, he collared them quickly. Nine in total he counted.

Then he went on his way, towards the...Paba'r.

Zann Munin

Z
Objective: Link up with the central unit and Villaz
Allies: Clan Cadera(Munins) [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Droz Munin"]
Enemies: Fake Mandalorians, SJO, CIS, non-cartel-affiliated Umbarans.

Zann swung down hard, his hammer snapping the collar bone of his enemy and crushing through the soft flesh. The Umbaran soldier's shoulder collapsed, and he plunged his vibroblade deep into the foes unprotected side and twisted.

The light left his foe's eyes as he slumped forward. He did not make a sound as his hand let go of the blaster he had been grasping. He pitched backwards to topple over the walkway railings, only to stop abruptly, kept in place by Zanns vibroblade that was buried deep into his now still corpse.

The red-headed Munin twisted the blade in the man’s ribcage, to free it from the muscle and flesh that encased his serrated knife. With a grunt, he pulled his vibroblade free, and the body flopped over the railings, hitting the plaza floor with a sickening thud landing amidst hundreds of civilians fleeing the vicious fighting between the Umbaran soldiers and Mandalorians.

His men had occupied several high rise buildings and were emptying their clips into the maelstrom below, slaughtering both civilian and soldier-like fish in a barrel.

A sudden series of footsteps to the left of him took his attention away from the carnage. He wasn't taking any chances, so he unleashed a wild flurry of shots from his blaster pistol at the fools.

A shower of sparks rose from the chest of the first Umbaran, his body collapsing like a puppet with its strings cut.

The second threw himself to the deck screaming; a black, sooty spot in his stomach gaping wide as he hit the ground sharply.

He didn’t get to take a shot at the third.

The blaster round grazed his shoulder, burning through his sleeve and scorching the flesh below. Zann roared in agony and rage, the taste of iron prevalent in his mouth. He didn't give the Umbaran a chance the second time around, using his jetpack to propel himself into the poor soul who shot him. His entire weight impacted the warrior dead centre, and they toppled over. The man grunted in pain as they both hit the walkway panel with a crash.

"Ba'gedet'ye di'kut!," The Mandalorian screamed in a fit of pure blind bloodlust, headbutting the wide-eyed and terrified Umbaran repeatedly, the young Umbarans blood spraying the Munins face with each strike before he sank his teeth into the Umbarans soft neck. The man threw back his head and howled in pain. Zann wrenched away, spitting a chunk of flesh at the dying Umbaran and leaving him to claw at the open wound in his neck and drown in his blood.

Zann took a moment of respite to collect himself, before turning to his comlink, connecting to Villaz as soon as he could.

"Al'verde, it is an excellent day for bloodshed, as much as I would love to satiate myself in the blood of the shadow people, we're going to be overwhelmed if we stay here further." his unit had not yet clashed with the silver Jedi forces, and enjoyed mastery of the battlefield for now. But time is a cruel mistress, and he could not hope to match their superior numbers with pure savagery for long.

Objective: Keep calm, save lives.
Allies: SJO, [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Darlyn Excron"]
Enemies: [member="Droz Munin"]

Yuroic watched helpless as the hostages were murdered by the Mandalorians. He spat at the fool's attempt to try and state that he was in the right, that he was true Mandalorian, of the old ways. He was sure that Mandalorians of old would turn in their graves seeing this pathetic attempt at winning a battle. Yuroic felt his muscles tense, his anger raise deep within him, they would die. They would die slowly, painfully and in ways that would shock even the most vile Sith. At least that was what Yuroic wanted in that moment, he was prepared to slaughter each of them, finding more Mandalorians to slaughter and how the Mandalorian whose resolve was strong. Who would win this conflict. However, deep in these thoughts, he didn't notice Darlyn approach him.

The man crashed with his jetpack, wearing Cadera insignia on his armour. Yuroic moved to strike then paused as he studied the Mandalorian, this wasn't like the others, talkative, joking. Letting out a long exhale, Yuroic lowered his Lightsaber and switching it off. "Hm. Not members of your family then?" Yuroic asked as he didn't lower his guard fully but inspected the Mandalorian. "Why pretend to be from Clan Cadera? Seems there is more to this but that can be discussed later, for now we need to figure out a way to stop them from murdering the hostages. I thought a challenge and calling their bluff would keep the civilians safe but seems I was wrong in this. We need to stop them using the remote detonation." Yuroic thought loudly but was unsure how to even get close enough to stop the signal.

He then saw the attack on civilians, "all SJO forces! This is Master Xeraic, I am ordering you to not attack civilians. We do not sacrifice innocent lives, anyone caught shooting down civilians will be court marshalled. This is a direct order." Yuroic stated in a firm, authoritative voice. He hoped that the damage that video could have cause to their reputation would not be too severe now. There was a call from Kahlil, switching his comms off and gesturing that the others do so. There was a hacker in their system to take quotes from Sko on their comms, this meant that no one but the three of them could know of Kahlil's plan.

"Tell me the plan Kahlil, we need to get those hostages out of there so we can attack the Mandalorians with all we got." Yuroic stated.

Cotan was about to respond to Coren, but after the other, seemingly-friendly Mandalorian killed the non-friendly Mandalorians, he'd been focused on getting his commlink patched in to the local frequencies. And once he did so, he got to hear what all was happening with the hostage situation, Droz Munin's words being punctuated by the deaths he could see on some still-functioning viewscreens in the street. His jaw set grimly, a pit rapidly forming in his stomach, he lifted up his gauntlet, activating his own commlink.

"Can we maybe not make the guy holding the trigger to all the hostages' heads angry?" he asked, somewhat sarcastically, to anybody between the Silver Jedi forces who might be able to hear him. "It's obviously not a good idea, and he's obviously not accepting any challenges here, so maybe we give him what he wants? We can always hunt him and his allies down later, but right now, keeping civillians alive is our goal, not killing the belligerents." Or, at least, that's what their goal should be.

He turned back to Coren, shaking his head. "You want to try and back me up here? They might be more likely to listen to a Jedi Master like you, than some ex-Jedi spacer like me. At least they're not shooting civillians themselves now after what Master Xeraic said."

[member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Droz Munin"] [member="Ahron Rol"] [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

Blade

An all around bad guy.
d6r3oip-8b491786-14da-4d46-b4a7-e3e99c21e605.png
There is No Dark
There Is No Light
There is No Law
There Is Only Chaos
Objective: Raise Hell
Allies: [member="Mad Jack"]

There he stood, in the center of the tent with this raging militant. The man was nuts, no doubt, but he paid well. Blade was willing to look past the fanatic propaganda spewing from the being's mouth so long as he got paid, and he always got paid. The man had a plan to completely destabilize any forces touching down on the planet and use guerilla tactics to assassinate leaders of both the Silver Jedi Order and Mandalorian Empire. The way this man saw it, they were both invaders and his nationalistic rhetoric and call for the complete extradition of all non-umbarans was one that would be hard to achieve.

The Militant sat hunched over a desk, looking onto a computer as he quickly typed in response to some far away cell of his tiny organization. He quickly finished his sentence, mouthing the words as he typed them before standing completely up and sluggishly turning around. The man wore a grey athletic fit top with a pair of tricolor camouflage trousers and high boots. He had a deathstick hanging from one lip as he approached the bounty hunter. He turned, lightly pulling out the stick and blowing smoke to the side before turning back to Blade.

He let out a smokers cough before beginning. "The charges are set and we ar-" he coughed again, "Excuse me. We are ready to attack. Go raise hell with your buddy, and we will be there to join you."

Blade nodded lightly and went to turn away from the General.

"Wait!" Blade froze as the man grabbed his shoulder.

"Remove your paw from my shoulder... I won't ask again." He shifted his armed hand, moving his finger towards the trigger of the rifle.

The General pulled back, "You won't need to..." The General paused, putting the fat deathstick back up to his pale lower lip and blowing, "You may find yourselves out there, only two against an army, but when we do come, and we will, we will raise the flag of united Umbara above our heads. My people will praise you as Hero's, so long as you succeed. But shall you fail, then god help you."

Blade, still facing away from the man, lightly moved his head in acknowledgment before stepping out of the tent and into the toxic courtyard.

Well at least he was all "If I had to guess, no. Cadera is big so I wouldn't know everyone but all this talk of doing it for Mand'alor? I can more or less promise that's about as fake as it gets. She wouldn't do something this small if she thought it right to go raiding, nor would she go raiding where she'd be risking my life's stability. So seeing as I didn't get the memo..." He shrugged, not his point probably made. He let the Jedi Master issue his orders while kneeling down by the dead Mandalorian, turning his head over in his hands and checking the armor. Definitely Mando, either a hell of a reproduction or it actually was genuine. He was going to lean on the latter...

Granted outside of some present company he didn't know who would want to frame his clan for this. Confederate Mandos had little reason to do so, since there was the risk of being caught out. Which meant it had to be some rogue clan, or overzealous clan mates who decided to ignore the rules and act on behalf of Mand'alor without acting in her interests. He glanced up when Kahlil spoke and turned off the comm systems when Yuroic motioned at them to do so.

"Yes please, I would very much like to introduce them to the consequences of pretending to be me. Or, you know, my cousins." Why transmit publicly the video as well, make everyone look bad? He couldn't put it all together yet but, well, he would compartmentalize that information for later. Former Minister of Justice picked up a few things for investigations, after all.

Objective: Save all of them.
Allies: SJO, [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Sko'saht"] [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] [member="Ahron Rol"]
Enemies: Mandalorian Marauders [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Droz Munin"]

The young man let out a shaky breath as he heard Master Xeraic demand that no allied forces attack on the commands of [member="Sko'saht"]. At least there was someone willing to protect the innocent. And possibly more. He shut off his com when directed, and he glanced between the masters around him. "They asked for their people to be returned to them so they can leave. What if we give them their Clansman back? Mandalorians wear heavy armor that covers all of their bodies. We could put our own men in their suits, get in close. An EMP could shut down the bomb collars long enough for us to take down the insurgents. We'll need people who can speak Mando, and a larger strike force on standby for when the EMP goes off. They look one way, then the infiltration group strikes."

Objective: Rescue hostages
Allies: [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] [member="Darlyn Excron"]
Enemies: [member="Droz Munin"]

It was interesting, the Mandalorian was confident that Manda'lore would not attack the Silver Jedi Order or risk hurting her own people. "Hm, tell that the Mandalorians dead on Eshan." Yuroic stated in a cool tone, he hadn't been at that battle but reports from other members of the Order who had been stated that Mandalorians bombarded the city with their people still on the ground in the city. However, it wasn't the time or place to discuss whether or not the Mandalorian Empire had its people's best interest in mind, or whether or not they were any worse than the Mandalorians here right now murdering civilians. Yuroic crossed his arms and looked over to Kahlil, it was an interesting plan, disguise themselves as Mandalorians and infiltrate the group.

"Right, well guess the next question is do we have any tech-heads that have EMPs for us to use." Yuroic enquired as he started removing his weapons and removing the armour of the Mandalorian he beheaded. "I speak Mando'ade, didn't think I would be using it to pretend to be one of the Mandalorians." Yuroic stated, he learnt the language to help with communicate with them and hope to create more peaceful lines of communication. Also, he had learn some of it when a young child on Nar Shaddaa. Living around plenty of Mandalorian bounty hunters, he learnt a lot of languages to keep himself safe.

Looking over to Darlyn, "so, did you want to join in on this? Might be the best way to save the hostages and capture the Mandalorians to interrogate." Yuroic explained. Looking over to Kahlil, "right get someone with an EMP device, and inform the others of the plan, try doing it in person letting them know we have a hacker in our comms." Yuroic stated to the young man. Putting on the heavy beskar armour. "Been a long time since I worn heavy armour..." Yuroic stated aloud.

Thoughts: People better figure out a plan fast and enact it, or either I'm dead, the civilians are dead, or both.

Ahron looked at [member="Droz Munin"], then slowly at several other Mandelorians that were around her. "Strange... Bold assumption of yours to assume I have any allegiance," She sighed, pulling up one of her lightsabers, twisting the hilt. a small piece of clear, cut glass fell out, and she placed it into a pouch on her belt, resetting the crystal. "I was just on this planet, in this city, and suddenly you decided to attack. Some of your men attacked me, and therefore, you are my enemy," She explained with an exaggerated shrug. "Though, I will admit, I come from quite the savage race of people, even we wouldn't stoop so low as an open assault on a civilian center. We would want a challenge. We would want to fight our enemies warriors. Then there is the whole hiding behind civilians thing once you start to realize you're losing," She added, tapping her muzzle with a finger in thought.

"A little ingenious. Blame the people trying to stop you from killing civilians, for killing civilians, who wouldn't be in that position if you hadn't placed bomb collars around their necks," She said simply. "Though, quick question. What if people realize that order of operations? Propaganda. Though, I take calculated risks," She said, looking at her wrist. There was no watch. "There is a belief in the galaxy, that to truly be able to do what is necessary to save the galaxy as a whole, you must be willing to be hated. Despised. No room for vanity. I happen to agree with it," She said, her tone soft but her voice strong enough to be heard. As she spoke, there seemed to be a growing charge in the air. Like static. "So villify me. Blame me for everything. Blame me for this entire attack," She offered. "I'm not particularly worried about it, but that does leave me with one important question."

She looked at her lightsabers, then at the Mandelorians in the streets. She could handle it... for a few minutes. She could already feel the strain, but there was nothing that could be done here. Civilians were simply going to have to die. Preferably not all of them, but that wasn't for her to decide. But she could give the city a few minutes to mount some kind of attack before she couldn't maintain control over the force. She could already feel the itch in the back of her mind cause by the presence, emotion, and essence of everyone around her she could see and beyond. Like being spoken too by the entire city at once. It was hard to stay aware of her immediate surroundings, but she could do it for a little. So she dug in her talons, igniting both her lightsabers.

"Is this going to be a boring standoff, or are we actually going to fight?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_vpCaqW_OQ​

Objective: load the civilians.
Gear: Beskar'gam, undersuit, blasters, emp grenades, fragmentation grenades, lightsaber, vambraces

As the Jedi talked to her, her rage wanted to boil over, she wanted to lash out at him. However, she stared at the man, and that familiar calm, that gentleness washed over her. She reached out for a moment, and her hand fell to her side. When it seemed like the darkness would swell over, she took a deep breath and slowly let it out. The teen half closed her eyes, and began a gentle meditation. Slowly her heart rate calmed, the dark cloak faded from around her. “You....thank you Master Jedi, you are right.” She watched as the people died, including one of her own. She had trained each of the Dauntless, knew each of them on some level. It was a lot of work, and it wasn't as intimate as she would like, but she knew them.

“You are right. But here is the thing. Those people are already dead. No matter what we do. We can jam the comms, they explode, we get close they explode. We let them go, they get sold into slavery. These people are not taking responsibility for their actions. They are testing us. They are trying to make our emotions rise. And yet, there is no honor, no glory, no purpose. No way out. It's weird, there are Jedi around, the glory from killing one is beyond anything else. And yet they are trying to NOT engage as a whole. They wanted to cause destruction, carnage, but nothing else. Not sure why. Let's get as many civilians onboard the ships as we can."

Any civilians in the area began to file onto the ship, filling it to the brim. As soon as it was full, she talked to the captain. “Lift off, full shields. Turn off comms once you get through the gate. Escape the moment you can, keep your distance from enemy ships. The civilians are your first priority."

She grabbed some gear from the ship before she left. Heavy EMP bombs, military comm jammers, medical packs, and various other pieces of equipment. Once done, she moved back over to the Jedi and shook her head. “I don't see an easy way out of this. But I do have a plan, not sure the details yet, but....it's better than nothing.” The Corvette closed, activated it's shields, passive stealth systems, internal defenses, and leapt into the air. It called to its SJO allies, informing them of the civilians onboard, and tried to find a gate through the shield.

The time for talking was done. Her mouth had gotten her in trouble. However, it had assured her of ONE thing. She had insulted the Mand'alor, in a horrible way. And they hadn't come after her at all. Weird. She always thought the Mandalorian Empire wannabees were all about protecting her honor. But what would she know?

[member="Ember Farseer"] | [member="Ahron Rol"] | [member="Ahron Rol"] | [member="Kahlil Zambrano"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"] | [member="Zann Munin"] | [member="Cotan Sar'andor"] | [member="Esvan Verd"] | [member="Droz Munin"] | [member="Sko'saht"] |​
[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

Caedyn Arenais

C
Objective: Defend the Innocent and re-route Enemy Forces.
Present Company: [member="Havoc (CT-375)"], [member="Ember Farseer"], [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"], [member="Coren Starchaser"].
<<Looking for an Opponent>>
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
Caedyn was glad to hear that his peer, Ember Farseer approved of his idea even while their priorities might have differed; regardless they were both here for the same end-goal and that was to push the enemy back off of Umbara, to keep the people safe as best as they could. Giving the Jedi Knight a firm nod, and an appreciative yet small smile given their surrounding environment and the state of all things, he soon turned back to look to the CO of the Antarian Rangers. "Light up the beacon, that was [member="Coren Starchaser"] on the Comm's" Caedyn, like many people, had heard of Coren from far and wide. He was arguably one of the more popular, if not famous of Jedi in the Galaxy for his recently forming of the Alliance between Orders and differing branches across known space.

While the Soldiers continued about their orders, clearing the new landing zone, Caedyn turned as [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"] began to call out the Mandalorian invaders in what was a startling outburst of aggression from the girl whom hadn't originally seem all that intimidating to begin with. Caedyn simply stared, and blinked a couple times as he listened; "She's intense..." He muttered under his breath, soon turning to see Ember then trying to calm her down some. Effectively too; The girl seemed to take a step back and return to reason. She soon began to give her droids and personnel instructions for evacuating some of the civilians, though also saving some space for the dead which Caedyn found interesting. He knew of certain abilities that could transcend the boundaries of the mind and spirit, even after a certain time-frame of a life's end. They weren't within his capability, though they were out there for those that followed in the practices of Bogan.

He wanted to ask who this Tacitus person was that she had mentioned, though it seemed that they would be on the move again where Caedyn would remain with the landing zone and awaiting Master Starchaser's arrival, or his transport at the very least. Civilians were heading their way and word had spread via the comm's that there was a new EVAC zone. Cae nodded to those whom looked his way before their departure, but remained in place in the case that the Mandalorian's somehow got around the group and managed to ambush the site. He didn't feel comfortable leaving it solely to the silver rangers, without a capable force user to back them up.

[member="Kirchenhof"] | [member="Sala'dine"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Gir Quee"] | [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] | [member="Droz Munin"] | [member="Cotan Sar'andor"] | [member="Kishala Vi'dreya"] | [member="Razelle Breuner"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]​
[member="Havoc (CT-375)"] | [member="Gerad Naahan"] | [member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Adron Malvern"] | [member="DT-2319"] | [member="Horus Arseneau"] | [member="Sko'saht"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Scherezade deWinter"] | [member="Gianna Aegis"] | [member="Reshmar"]​

Kishala Vi'dreya
Interacting with: [member="Kyli Graf"]
Other relevant tags:
[member="Gerad Naahan"] | [member="Esvan Verd"]

JiGZUcY.png
Kishala merely stood quietly and allowed the pair of kind hands to trail over her form, the pale lady gracing the much taller sergeant with a warm smile. “I am quite well, Kyle. The only injuries I have suffered are superficial and look worse than they actually are.” While it strange to have someone not of her blood to be so concerned over her person… it was assuredly not unwelcomed.

Sparking static and shrill shrieks echoed throughout the landing pad from the broadcast network as the law enforcement officer cleaned the worst of the blood and grim that marred her sharp features. But other than some incomprehensible noises emanating from the systems, Kishala could not make out what was being announced. However, at this point, it was far easier to continue to presume that nothing was going to bode well for their continued wellbeing.

Listening to the straightforward plan, the lady nodded sharply. From the number of flickering flames – thousands of them – all in the vicinity and slowly spreading outwards into the capital, the aether witch could only surmise that the spaceport was the initial target. “You are correct,” she mused absently, her succinct words purposely chosen so that her companion would think that Kishala was merely agreeing with her plans to exit the area before they were surrounded on all sides.

Walking beside the woman in brisk and measured steps to where the small group of officers and civilians were gathered, Kishala inclined her head in quiet greeting, her presence swelling and expanding in hopes of gaining a better understanding of their precarious situation. She listened with half a thought at the discussion between the sergeant and the lieutenant as her memory brought up the layout of the spaceport, the trace of her aura surveying if the service routes were a viable escape option.

Much to her annoyance, they were not. And were she alone, Kishala would have taken the risk and rolled the dice, as it was far simpler for her to shroud her own presence and insidiously encourage the marauders securing the structure to look away. But she was not one to abandon a person who endangered their own life to come to her aid.

No,” she lied to the taller woman without any signs of it showing on her mien. “Your first suggestion of using the sewer systems, or the landspeeders are our best options. The former will give us more time to draw ahead… not to mention that they may decide that a few escapees are the least of their concerns.” Her silver eyes flashed towards the cargo repulsor vehicles. “The latter… there is a small chance that we will be able to move fast enough to clear the spaceport before the marauders realise what we are doing and is able to react.” After all, the counterattack was beginning to unfold in its entirety and the Mandalorians' attention would be… divided.

Kishala measured the deep well of darkness within and her lips pursed into a thin line. “Two minutes. If you have faith we can clear the boundaries in that amount of time, I am confident that we have a good chance.” And while she would prefer not to reveal her own talent at manipulating the Force, well, needs must.

Vy2NTqS.png

Darlyn snorted a bit at that, though more out of amusement than anything. "Not every order comes from her mouth." Subject over, and standing up to his full height Darlyn considered the man's plan. "So just to be clear your plan is to disguise as prisoners of war, infiltrate the group, use some form of EMP blast to knock out the signals in the collars and disarm them, kick ass, take names, save the hostages and keep a few folks to interrogate for later if possible. Such a plan is bold and has such a small margin of error it's practically a suicide mission with little hope of success." There was a beat, then Darlyn couldn't hold in the laughter. "I absolutely love it. Oh do count me in on this one, I wanna be there if it works."

Darlyn went about finding some form of dirt or muck, or anything really, that he could use to cover up the Commenori sigils on his armor, until he looked properly worn and not remotely like he just arrived. "Well... I can produce electrical currents but I don't have an EMP on me. Didn't think to grab one on the way out of the palace. I do think I can alter the current so as to affect only the collars and detonators, but even if I chain it instead of direct aim at one collar I don't think I could save everyone. Maybe if I modified a force Tempest but, I'd rather not exhaust myself completely right as a fight breaks out. Not to mention one miscalculation before I release it and.." Well, they could probably imagine it.

"Still even just getting there is going to be our main concern. The hostage group can't exactly sneak an EMP bomb or anything in. Giving back prisoners could at least distract them to let an ally get something off. Jedi are usually pretty great at that eleventh hour hail Mary play. So unless either of you happen to have a pocket EMP I think that using the Force to shut down the collars may be one of our best bets." It was the same principle, right? He wasn't actually sure he could do it but, at this point he didn't know what else there was. Wasn't like he could call on the radio with whatever Yuroic was concerned about regarding that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom