Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dethronement [ Sith Empire Dominion of Serenno ]

She had been sent a message to [member="Adriago Duilius "], he was high up in the sith navy. He also a useful contact, to have at the moment in these dangerous times. She stood to attention, as the holographic communications was sent. "I am Captain Flora Burn, [member="Darth Banshee"] fleet commander. I have been ordered to help facilitate the empire take over of Serenno, and to prove her loyalty to empire. To this in mind how can I help, as we know the attack must be imminent." She stood back and looked at the old sea dog, wondering if he even trust her with the information, after all Darth Banshee was a Serenno sith, so her request may be dismissed, she was always wary of sith games.

Objective: Expand Imperial Infrastructure
Allies: [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"] @anyone who wants to write!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnM6Hp48zJs​

Electronica music blared from a luxury speeder pulling up outside the dated entrance of Wintermoor. Gripping the steering and tapping his thumb beside one of his associates, Aurelius nonchalantly glanced over the man's contorting disapproval at the sound of his guilty pleasure music. He never liked other people driving for him and his rival of biological alchemy, Sirion joined him in the passenger seat and frowned from his gaunt face. The vast Imperia demanded resources and expansion for the growing economy and with a rising talent in the manufacturing of chemical weapons, the alchemist grabbed the opportunity with haste. Auri raised brows above his sleep-deprived eyes as he stopped the speeder, a twitch in hand tapped the steering wheel and pulsated with his racing thoughts.

"We're here, turn this sh#t off." Sirion whined and slipped a cigarette out of a copper case. Giving a smile paired with wide eyes, Aurelius turned up the volume in effort to disgust the pompous nobles residing within the castle. He only laughed and finally turned it off when the other alchemist opened the door and stormed outside. Following Sirion, Aurelius did the same and greeted the fresh air of Serenno. He brushed a bejeweled hand over his sandy hair and began a long stride into the castle. In his grip hung a leather doctor's case filled with vials and samples while the other Sith carried a briefcase filled with documents and sums of credits.

The alchemist and his counterpart entered the castle ahead of several accompanying fellows who joined Aurelius in his approach to the Sith aspiration. He wore robes of rich burgundy beneath a stiff caplet with a standing collar, fastened at his neck with a glistening clasp. On his feet were black shoes with pointed toes, bold and conspicuous with massive gold buckles. He walked with a confident, yet slightly clumsy stride and his blue constantly twitched, shifting rapidly from one side of the room to the next. He hated the decor already, drab and dark did not appeal to him at the most miserable of times. Servants lead the group of alchemist up the stairs to the meeting room where Aurelius quickly outstretched his arms to greet his contact.

"Venjuta! Aurelius Morday, merchant alchemist." Aurelius offered a pudgy hand for the Count to shake. He did not bother with formalities until the person he was dealing truly earned his respect. Judging by the effeminate robes and Exar Kun hair, Morday took the brief time he knew Marlow to let appearance speak. "Which one of you goth kids ordered a WMD?" He added levity while Marlow shook his hand. "Brandy is my drink, thanks." He thanked his host for the drink before even being offered and a servant showed the Sith their seats. Aurelius sat at the head of the table before Sirion could beat him to it and the other alchemist sulked with an ajar gape in his mouth.

"Shut up Morday." Sirion sat down and planted his forehead on his palm. "My lords, we are honored to concrete the alliance between the Sith Order and your illustrious house." The other alchemist raised his head and maintained his stoic expression as he presented his diplomacy. Aurelius rolled his eyes in his imagination and drummed his fingers on the table. "I am Sirion Ikoral of the biological alchemy sect and I hope we can join our endeavors." Aurelius widened his eyes at the proposal, he did not regard Ikoral an alchemist, but a butcher, a surgeon who mutilated subjects to create sub-human beasts. He knew the vampiric nobles would feel the most at home forming an allegiance with the depraved sect Ikoral operated. The man insisted on calling himself Darth Sadeon, an honor Morday refused to grant.

"We hope to expand Imperial infrastructure onto your territories and rest assured, you will receive a generous percentage of the profit following the construction of laboratories and arms factories." Aurelius followed Sirion's offer while a corseted servant girl brought him his drink."Thankyou, love." He turned around briefly to acknowledge her. Gesturing to Ikoral, he watched the sadistic alchemist open the briefcase and procure a form which he slid across the table to Marlow. The document detailed the cost covering the expansion and the sum promised to the Venjunta in exchange.

Poe

тнє ναмριяє ℓσя∂
Objective: Negotiations
Allies: [member="Aurelius Morday"]

The announcement of the guests spread throughout the castle, garnishing a sense of excitement not seen for ages. Outside of Junoi Venjuta, who had been sent to the far regions of the castle for her distaste of the Sith, no other member of the Sith Order had been allowed to walk freely among the gothic style walls of Wintermoor. In the past, very distant past, Sith had flourished like blooming nightshade creeping the halls of the castle, but with the growing accusations from the other Houses, it was favored the Sith would be limited to visitations. The Venjuta had enough problems, adding to it would be careless; and poorly chosen timing with tensions running amok like insane patients dancing and hollering, as they sought freedom from the mad doctors and their warped sense of curing techniques.

One by one, the advisers were led out of the chamber by the Wintermoor Royal Guard, leaving only myself to speak with our guests. Glancing once more at the message proceeding the arrival of not one, but two Sith, I found amusement in their secretive and cryptic words. As per the request in the last stanza, I destroyed the device containing the message; erasing any material evidence linking us together. It was obviously apparent that whatever ingredients was being used to make up the context of this gathering was something these Sith didn't want to come to light in traceable fashion.

Watching as the two were politely ushered into the council chamber, my right index finger swirled about the crimson fluid contained in the gold chalice, outfitted with several Corusca gems, that sat before me unmolested. I recently had fed, but the hunger even whilst sated was always a growing concern among my species. The galaxy had it's share of monsters, but none touched the realm of insanity when it came to a raving vampire cursed with the 'hunger madness'; and it was unfortunate the only known cure was to immolate them. "Welcome," I said shaking one's hand and ushering them with the other hand to be seated.

Steepling my hands together, I leaned back not so shocked as what they were proposing. Afterall, this was the Sith; and numerous encounters and dealings with them over the span of my lifetime bred a sense of understanding into how they thought and operated. "This is rather tasteful," I replied soaking up the terms outlined on the form. "You will have your territories, no doubt, and the percentage is reasonable. However, you should take notice that my House, as one Count stated, is a cancerous plague on Serenno. When the other Counts smell what is transpiring, they will make every effort to thwart us at every presentable opportunity. These old men only see in black and white, and will not concede easily."

Snapping my fingers, a rather young girl in red pigtails detached herself from the shadowy walls; quickly dropping a manila envelope in front of the two Sith. "If we seek to turn your dreams into a profitable arrangement, then the names contained within must be eliminated. Old men or not, their lives stand in the way of progress."

Objective: Dungeon Crawling.

[member="Cerbera"] [member="Jacob Crawford"] [member="Venthis Zambrano"]

Aim for the legs or underbelly!

Underbelly huh? A sly grin spread over Eharl’s face, and Ophidia had to restrain herself from revisiting old habits of the quick but showy kind. Oh how she wanted to decimate it quickly, but sh was Eharl today, and Eharl was only so good.

The arachnid jabbed after her with its sharp legs and snapped its mandibles. Step by step it drove her back. Her vibroblade didn’t have enough power in it to truly block the large legs of supreme stabbing, so she had to rely on mobility. Once, twice, third time’s the charm! The sithspawn overextended, and Eharl stepped to the side, then bounced off her heal, jabbing the vibroblade forward into the base of the monster’s leg. It practically screeched, but the sound came from everywhere but its mouth.

Ya like that, huh?

She kicked its leg to dislodge the vibroblade, and tumbled back. But the arachnospawn was on top of her, jabbing its mandibles at her in a frenzied attempt at decapitating the merc, but she slipped away with a clever little toss of her hips. Scrambling, she unclipped one of the cylinders from her bandoleer and positively leered at the creature – Ember glinting in the honey of her eyes.

Aye, have a load of this you hairy sor sih!

She stuffed the thermal grenade into the maw between the mandibles, then kicked herself away and over the edge of the cliff. Experienced fingers grabbed on to the ledge while her feet paddled in thin air.

Fire in the hole!

Ka-bop! There was carapace and icky matter everywhere.

{1}
Allies: @Ra'a'mah [member="Anya Loma"]
Objective: Revenge, The True Revenge

Adron's eyes fell over the wreckage that had once been a fully thriving city. Carannia had suffered at the hands of the sith and as the Count peered out over the remainder he felt a heavy weight fall on his heart. Where once buildings had towered over the streets in a gleaming example to Serenno's stability they were now laid out in an intricate mass of rubble, covering whatever remained of the streets below.

The skies above were quiet, the occasional speeder would zoom by, in a desperate attempt to escape whatever remained of the downtrodden city. Adron stared at the silent sky contemplatively, the visual of the hundreds of speeders that would fly through an intersection in a single hour still fresh in his mind.

Yet it was not the lack of speeders in the air, or even the crushed rubble that had once been a thriving city, that gave the man a sense of grief. It was the people who walked the streets, some in search of food, some searching for medical supplies, but many were simply waiting. Waiting for someone to tell them this nightmare was over and their real lives could begin once again. From the bottom of his heart Adron wished he could tell him he was that someone, to tell them the ships were on their way and in months the city would be it's old self once again. However, that was not why Adron had returned to his homeworld.

The Count's motives for returning were not in the interest of his people, not in the interest of his House. At least not in this moment, in this moment he was here for himself.

A Black cloak draped over his body he kept his arms tucked into his chest, his incontinuous posture being the first line of defense for his identity.

Adron, who had spent the majority of his life in the mountains, had never once felt so cold.

Negotiating the mass of rubble and crashed vehicles that plagued the streets Adron's eyes were finally set on the target he had in his mind. Before him, with minimal damage likely because of the shield generator the building had, stood the Government building. The structure where the Counts of Serenno had laid in cowardice as their planet fell. The Building where many of the men had schemed against Adron during the occupation, and most importantly the building where so many years ago he watched his parents die because of these same men. The scarlet shade falling over his eyes grew darker as he stared at the cursed building.

Objective: Destroy or rescue intelligence left behind
Nearby: [member="Anya Loma"] [member="Adron Malvern"]

Anya joined her at the entrance of the former Intelligence facility. Now almost nothing but a ruined and empty shell. They had worked here together and both knew the information inside could provide valuable to people. Information about assassinations, the houses of Serenno and so much more relating to others of the galaxy as a whole. This needed to be either fully destroyed or collected and kept by them.

Ra was of the feeling to just destroy it and be done. Making sure it was all wiped and then making sure the facility itself was nothing but smoldering ruins.

Turning to look at Anya, Ra nodded before speaking.

"Yes, that is the intention. Everything here actually appears to still be intact, just need to get in."

The area around them had been untouched by the previous battle and the building was fully intact.

"Let's stick together, but it doesn't look like anybody even tried to break in."

Walking over to the locked doors, Ra would punch in the code she had used to gain entry before. They opened for them, but the darkness within indicated there was no power running in the building itself.

Post 2
[member="Adron Malvern"] @Ra'a'mah
Objective- get or destroy info

Anya nodded moving forward with ra, she was unusually quiet. One skilled in the force could feel her brooding...two defeats one right after the other weighed on he remind some. What was worst was the fact that her home had been destroyed and adron her love had been so...different...both had been different

When the doors opened she stepped in slowly as she blinked, she couldn't see good with two in dark, now with one eye it was even worse. She closed them letting the force be her vision as she started forward saber in hand

who would even care much more important targets to hit...and yea...rather not have surprises

It was said a rough sorta way, she kept stepping forward before turning and finding a console active...least on low power as she opened a eye and looked at it

found one

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="Darth Banshee"]

Her feet would tap against the floor with every step she took. This was the next place she was asked to meet her new teacher. Teresa was still refusing to call anyone master for no one would own her again. Not like that anyway. The appendages coming from out her back had begun to take shape now as black feathers filled them. She was able to move them now but the motion's felt unnatural. It was ironic, she could cut them off if they didn't serve as a reminder to her moment of weekness. It fueled her anger and desire to kill the creep that did this to her. Teresa would kill him someday or kill the person who killed him. There will be revenge in some form.

The metal doors slid open as teresa laid eyes upon her mentor. "Before you do, don't ask." She said with a bitter voice. The metal finger nails and growing wings made it obvious what she was refrancing. "I can feel you seem agitated. Things really that bad here that it has you on edge?" Teresa's words came across like she was mocking her in some capacity but really she was asking probing questions. If to some way feed off of her mentors situation.

Although really the girl couldn't care less. It was already obvious the world ment something to to woman. That alone meant something. It was a potential weakness that may be exploited. Even if it was slight or her assumption was wrong. The girl took a seat and used her side to lean on as her back was still sensitive. "I've a feeling you're going using me again to do dirty work. So your hands don't get bloodied."

Objective: Cut a deal
Allies: [member="Count Marlow Venjuta"]

The Serenno counts departed from the room one after the other and Aurelius swirled his brandy balloon idly. Watching the count from the opposite end of the table, his eye shifted towards the crimson fluid clinging to the side of his chalice. He only raised an eyebrow, having prescribed heroin to drainers to help them break their habit, Morday was no stranger to degenerates. Two female alchemist entered the room behind him, huge dreadlocks fell from their head above black hairs, their faces hidden by unnerving gas masks. Concealed in black leather suits, they carried enormous guns and held their gloved hands readily on the triggers. They hovered while Marlow offered his side of the deal by requesting the eradication of the houses opposing Sith rule.

"Noted, duly." Aurelius raised his drink and sipped deeply, curling his lips at the taste and leaving his nose in the glass for the moment to smell the beverage. "Thankyou sweetheart." He smiled to young girl who slid the envelope before his hands and brought it closer along the wood with a finger. Sirion pulled it away to look for himself. Watching Sirion, he saw his waning partner open the briefcase, the inside of which was lined with syringes and vials of blood. He produced a document and one vial before rising from his seat and handing both to Marlow. He knew Ikoral harbored a fascination for vampiric creatures and his obsession with manipulating blood no doubt caught the attention of the Serenno house.

"The biological sect is looking to create a joint corporation following the separation of the industry." The other alchemist proposed to the count. Furrowing his straightening grin, Aurelius harbored his distaste for the man and swallowed the satisfaction of his desperation after firing Ikoral. Following the atrocities he committed while working under Morday, the rival alchemist expelled from the ranks of the industry and stripped him of his title. Sirion retaliated by forming his own business profiting from human experimentation. "We are interested the operations of necromancy among the production of other sentient subjects." Aurelius smirked at the mention of necromancy, an ancient practice now redundant with the presence of modern alchemy. The vampires could have Sirion for all he cared. "A sample which I have purified, as a gift of our allegiance." Ikoral said as he handed the vial to Venjuta.

"Whatever, darl." He said to Sirion while trying not to throw up in his glass. They looked like a pair of teenage lovers squealing over the latest werewolf series, or was it vampires? "Let us celebrate our prosperous terms!" With a smile marred by gold teeth, he reached for his pen and signed the document concreting the deal and slid the paper over to the count. Finally, he slid a hand into his robe and found a case holding two cigars. He held one rakishly between his teeth and lit the end with a snap of his fingers. He handed the case to Sirion and Marlow then turned around to face the two alchemists behind him.

"Right, bake the c#nts." Holding his cigar in one hand, he raised an eyebrow in a gesture of command and the two vicious looking women marched out of the chamber to incinerate the counts of the opposing house in a spectacle of radon fire. Aurelius breathed deeply on his cigar while the smell of burning flesh seeped into the hall.

Objective: Destroy or collect information
Nearby: [member="Anya Loma"] [member="Adron Malvern"]

Following Anya into the building, they both lit their sabers to provide sufficient lighting for them to see by.

"We need to power up something in here to access the information. Let me see if I can find a power supply."

Walking a few rooms over, Ra found the back up generator and got that going. Dim lighting came up around them and a computer terminal in each room turned on. Returning to Anya, Ra sat down to start working on accessing the main files data area.

"There might be more important targets to hit, Anya, but the information we collected would just bring more potential targets into light. These people don't need that kind of attention on them right now with all that's going on."

Deciding to keep the most important files, Ra took out of her pocket a device to collect the information. After only a few more minutes of work, what she wanted was off the main files and on her device. She then went and thoroughly wiped everything else from the system.

Standing up, she handed another device to Anya and motioned to the chair.

"Take what you need and I'll watch your back. Let me know when you're done and we can blow this place. It needs to be destroyed."

Darth Osano

D
Objective: Prisoner Procurement

"This," said the Warden, gesturing wildly with his creepy little pig hands, "Is the control room."

The control room, was true to its name. It was a half-circle shaped room. Dozens of large monitors and rows of computer stations were the dominant features. There might have been two dozen employees across all the stations, keeping tabs on the Spike's internal systems and prisoner population. The employees were a nervous, alert looking lot. The garbage cans Osano could see were crammed with fast food bags and empty caf containers. Yes, keeping constant vigil over some of Serenno's most vile, violent prisoners could prove to be a nerve wracking task. Osano would have never guessed. The Warden might have been one of these technicians once, judging by his girth. And the fact that he smelled like Bantha nuggets and espresso.

At least he didn't smoke.

"Now, this section over here, that's manned by Mr. Yubbins. He's out today, but if he were here, that's where we'd monitor the air condition-"

Osano held up a hand to silence the Warden, "I'm not here for a tour."

"Oh. Then maybe..."

"No."

Both parties could already tell this was going to be a long and productive conversation.

[member="Teresa Shan"]

She glanced over to her apprentice, half of her was willing to bolt her with lightening their and then. What ever can you mean Apprentice, she tired to look calm and relaxed. Then she used the force to communicate through the force This office is bugged, do not talk about anything of consequence. She then beckoned her over to the window, Have look out of the window. She then used the force again, Over their I have delayed two transport frigates being sold, and they are stocked with a regiment of droids each. Sooner or later the Sith Empire will attack this planet, my only hope for it survive the worse of the onslaught is to help them. The rulers of this planet have been stupid, and rejected the empire offer. So when the attack comes, the chance are this office will be attacked, as they want to remove anything that could threaten them. I am one such threat, as such I have few slaves to help out in the next room. She then spoke again Look out of the window, the world has seen war and the scars are still visible, the streets are still strewn with debris from the battle above. Crashed space ships, and it seems we are going back to it again, though I am sure our esteem leaders know what they are doing. She then communicated through the force again, Their is a durasteel case over their, in it is our new flag, we have to hoist that governor places and declare this world for new empire, before to much is destroyed.

She then took a sip of water, from glass and watched her apprentice reaction, to the plan she just explained. As very likely she would be leading a droid regiment soon, to help her take the place.

Alliies-@Ra'a'mah [member="Adron Malvern"]
Post 3
Obj-collect info

Anya followed as she moved with her to the generator room, she opened her eyes as she saw the dim lighting come to sight and sighed as she started for a terminal

She glanced to ra, simply nodding. Anya looked at the terminal as she types quickly on it...a file came up that interested her...video footage of the attack on the city.

Anya closed her eyes as she forced anger and guilt down...she failed to defend this place, failed to defend what was to be her home. She tapped the file and watched it...at first all seemed normal the speeders flying around. Then suddenly like a nightmare she watched the enemy ships move past the clouds and chaos ensue, she watched explosions off in the distance...she saw a shielding go up around the government building as the footage cut.

Anya stood back as she clenched her fist, how dare they run and hide! The counts ran when the city was falling around them and they thought only of themselves while she and adron above defended the planet till they had no other option but to leave.

A few pipes and terminals around her crumpled from her anger, the one in front of her started to melt bit before she let her anger go and turned away

do we have explosives to set this place off

She said a voice seething with anger as she took a breath in then out, she was trying to not scream her anger out or lash out at anything...simply boiling with anger those eyes of her getting the slightest sparkles of gold

{2}
Allies: @Ra'a'mah [member="Anya Loma"]
Objective: Find them

Adron stood before the main entrance to Carannia's primary Government facility. A place where once the Count's of Serenno would decide the fate of their treasured planet. As he ran his armored hand over the door he sensed it would be many years before such an event transpired once more. The main door had been sealed behind a protective layer of blast door's, to better protect the individuals and information that laid inside. Yet, Adron knew how to override such security measures, after all he had once held claim to this building as the rest of the Counts.

Searchingly, he turned his attention to a terminal beside the door, stepping in front of it before exhaling softly. Power had been cut from the device, halting the man's advance into the building through conventional means.

It did not matter. He would create a path.

A clap of thunder echoed overhead, causing the young Jedi to pause in his actions. Ever since the battle for his planet there had been a cautious mindset overtaking the Count. The uproar finally settled and Adron was returned to his task. His eyes peered over the Blast door's, hoping to find even the slightest indication of how he was to open them. Yet there was nothing, short of using his lightsaber, that would allow such an entrance. For now the Count wished his presence on the planet to be a secret, less he attract the eyes of those who ruled in his rightful place.

He began to turn from the entrance when his eyes fell upon a vent, barely three meters off of the ground. Normally the internal workings of the vent system were protected with ray shields, however with the power down it was unlikely such a defensive mechanism was still online.

There was a hesitant pause as he looked to the vent, before glancing down to his armored hands.

This thing is light, but not that light. He mused, before exhaling softly. Gathering the Force around the soles of his feet he bent his knees in preparation for his jump. A hushed grunt escaped him as he leaped up, his hands extending to find the side of the vent's entrance. As he gained a grip and slowly worked to pull himself up he found himself staring at a metallic grate in front of him.

Adron's hand rose, his palm extended towards the barrier. He called onto the Force once more, bringing it's weight down on the annoying grate. With a flex of his fingers the metal was crushed underneath the pressure of the Force, easily pushed to the side now. After pushing pass the crushed barrier he began to crawl through the inner workings of the vents, no mass of comfort given to him.

It was not long until another vent cover showed itself, this one leading into a series of offices on the first floor. Adron brought his fist into contact with it, leaving a small dent in the corner of the barrier. He adjusted himself so he could assault the grate with his feet. One well placed kick sent the Vent cover flying out into the office, impacting on one of the desks. Leading with his feet he slipped out of the vent, his boots creating a loud clink as he fell to the ground. Finally free from the confined space he stood at his full height before his eyes took in the surroundings.

He was in.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="Darth Banshee"]

Teresa was finding this predicament highly amusing. She was backed into a corner. Although she knew that's when people fought the hardest. 'So your readying to what? Over throw them?' She said in her own mind expecting her mentor to hear her thoughts. 'You know that you'd not be the only contestant for the thrown so to speak. Others will try to use this power play. What makes you think yourself worthy?' A slight grin appeared on her lips teasing her mentor knowing she couldn't do much at this moment. This was the kind of weekness that should be removed but the woman was still an asset to help Teresa achieve further power. "Your leaders are reckless if they think they can hold against such overwhelming forces. Surrender was their best chance. We both know it's only a matter of time. But as every war there is two sides. To see what tricks get pulled out of what sleeves will be entertainment."

The girl walked away from the window looking around the room. She'd spotted one of the bugs. "War isn't generally bad though. I will admit assets die or get removed but it forces a change only conflict can cause. That's the thing people learn to adapt. They improve. They become stronger knowing the week cannot hold them back." Her words we're not for her mentor but those who listened in closely. Teresa was enjoying teasing people as she played slightly into psychological warfare.

Teresa looked at her mentor as if to say listen in again. 'If you'd do me the honor I'd like to be the hand to cripple this current government.' She said in her own mind. 'When the fighting starts is when I'll strike. If you'd like I can take the flag with me. Call it a signal to say it's done and that your window of opportunity has begun.'

[member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Jacob Crawford"] | [member="Venthis Zambrano"]

It was chaos.

The line of the Duke's men held... until it didn't. So focused on the threat before their eyes they didn't notice the threat above, Sithspawn dropping from the cavern walls and shadows among them, sharp mandibles and claws ripping straight through their armor, snapping necks and causing devastation amidst their ranks before they could even shift their tactics. Two sets of blades flashed through the darkness, green-skin dull and only noticeable when the flickering of metal allowed entry to the light of fire.

She cut through one Sithspawn, a second, each time an apology on her lips as Cerbera cut down her children with no regard for their pleas. She was lightning let out of its bottle, disappearing from one angle to the next while short daggers with corrosive edges made good work of the carapace of their armor.

But more and more were coming.

"Enough, run!" Cerbera shouted during a lull of the fight, between new children coming and the old ones whining in death. "We can't fight them all."

One of the torches were grabbed and the Alchemist lunged into one of the cavern corridors, hoping that enough would follow her. Her children had been excellent... maybe a bit too good, but that was the price you paid for perfection. Sometimes things didn't turn out exactly as you had planned. The run was long, breath growing heavier by the moment, but the bounce of other sets of boots told her that she wasn't alone. Eventually Cerbera simply... stopped.

Turning around, watching the faces looking back.

"Who is still alive?"

[member="Cerbera"] [member="Jacob Crawford"] [member="Venthis Zambrano"]

Eharl tried to pull herself up. A finger-grip turned into full hand-grip, then elbows. She swung her body from side to side in order to gain momentum, and tried to get one leg over the side. She began to pull herself up when a sharp pain stabbed her still free left leg. She shouted out in pain and tried to pull up, but it was stuck.

She stabbed the vibroblade into the edge, giving herself another anchor-point while she tried to kick away the gnat that gnawed on her calf. Honeyed eyes set on Cerbera as she stabbed and sliced open her own children with merciless efficiency. Pride swelled in Ophidia’s chest, half a smile cocked on Eharl’s lips.

Enough, run!SNAP! "Oh!"

Something tore in the vibroblade’s grip and it began to come apart. Instinctively, Eharl let go, lest her fingers were severed by the blade, and she fell. She saw the fire cast back by Cerbera and the duke’s men being slaughtered. The ledge disappeared and darkness rushed up to embrace her. Wind was the herald of pain to come.

She could see the sithspawn that had tugged on her, now. It was smaller than the others, long, thin, more like a centipede than a spider. It clutched onto her leg with mandibles that chewed on the durasteel plate protecting her knee. A pair of long, barbed feelers, tipped with little claws, wrapped around the leg while its long body contorted in the wi-

Eharl was not among those who reported to Cerbera after the retreat.​

Allies: [member="Teresa Shan"] and some slaves
Enemy: Npc sith death squad, and possibly in a few posts [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Anya Loma"]

She turned to he apprentice, as she could feel the force signatures of group of sith heading into her office. Her staff began to flee the building, apart from her slaves. She turned and looked at her apprentice, almost emotion she said It is time, be ready. She watched the numbers on the elevator as it came up, they be here soon, her apprentice should feel what is happening. They where intent on murdering her, and anyone who is with her. She pressed a button on a comms link, that was to summon her Fury , it would move silently to her office hopefully by the time the elevator got up. She then moved so door anti chamber was behind her, this was her slave warriors where hiding. She then looked at her apprentice like she had every thing under control, she spoke no words. Then a ding happened and the elevator doors opened. She saw six acolytes couple of knights she recognized and one Duke of Serenno. She had no noble blood line, she had been a serving wench here once. The acolytes stood in front of the others, it was kind of ironic they wore armour she had made.

The Duke then spoke Sabrina Kotass you have bin deemed a traitor to Serenno, and you are sentenced to death. He then sent the acolytes in, to take her down. As they ran at her, her slaves warriors, ran out at them all. As door opened the door opened, they fired the Axe Blasters at them, they manged to cut one down due to surprise more than anything. As they began to move forward engaging them all, with the axe head. They pushed back the death squad as she moved towards the window, she beckoned her apprentice to do the same. As she approved the window, she pulled a trigger on axe blaster to brake it. Her slaves where soon slaughtered, You think they had a chance against us, they mere slaves, and we are sith. She grinned and told her apprentice to be ready to jump, using the force. She then pressed the trigger on slave collar she had set of the thermal detonators in them. The force would not protect her form that blast, so she jumped as she did the fury uncloaked. As she was about to land on it, she pushed by the force with one knights. He had the sense to jump as well, she almost over jumped the ship. Though she would climb up, leaving her apprentice fighting a Knight of Serenno........

Objective: Dungeon Crawling & Artifact Hunting
With: [member="Cerbera"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Venthis Zambrano"]

WIth one less leg, Jacob's current Sithspawn was at a disadvantage. Trying to rear back and stab at him, but flailing as it tried to either keep balance or still trying to attack with the missing limb. Seemed even creatures like these could experience a phantom limb.

Jacob slid to the right, angling his blade to severe the arachnids other frontal leg. It roared in pain, however before it could recoil back, Jacob slammed his sword down into the Sithspawn's head. The body twitched for several moments, he twisted the blade some more ensuring the creature was dead.

Though there was barely time for any kind of break, as more of the Sithspawn descended from the ceilings, crashing down atop them - mainly the Dukes' men. Jacob looked up in to see one falling towards him, enough time time dash away slightly avoiding it. However a second had taken the advantage and slammed itself into Jacob, sending him crashing into a wall.

Pain. Breathless

His right shoulder taking the most of the blunt impact. And the large mass of the arachnid had centralized against his chest. The creature kept him pinned, attempting to shank him with its legs, folding them in enough to try and slide down the in-between space. It's underbelly was easily in reach, but the length of his vibroblade was too long. So Jacob did the only other thing he could think of in that moment.

He reached to the back of his belt; hidden beneath his cloak, and grabbed his lightsaber. With a quick flick of the wrist Jacob activated it; the red blade flickering on for only a moment, enough for him to stab it into the creature's stomach.

"Enough, run!"

Cerbera's shout broke through the chaos, of the screams of death and the confused cries of the Sithspawn. Jacob didn't need to be told twice, and the moment his latest enemy crumpled, he was running. There wasn't a single pause in his pace as he followed Cerbera, only stopping when the green-skinned woman had.

Immediately Jacob began coughing up a fit, trying to catch his breath as well as still feeling the effects of being winded.

"Here." Was all he could manage, his voice somewhat croaky.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
[member="Darth Banshee"]
P3

Her eyes darted to the elevator as the numbers displayed what floor. To Teresa this was all a fun game. It was moments away from been interesting. In some way she wanted to see how her mentor would react. As the doors opened she'd see the people exit is some formation. Moments after the slaves dosed up on drugs would engage them taking one of the knights out. Responding to the beacon Teresa moved to her mentors side by the window that had been shattered. "No but you really should choose your battles more carefully. Who knows what nasty surprises await you. Well I do obviously." She responded to the Duke with a large grin on her face.

Teresa jumped backwards when Sabrina did to find she had landed on top of a ship. She'd not see that the woman had been pushed but rather she readied herself to take on the one survivor of the explosion. Her purple blade would it ignite to intercept the red one wielded by the Knight. He'd use the momentum to land behind her although quick in reaction she'd turned to face him. "Just die already." She said using the force to grip around him and flung him up. As he went high Teresa would leap to match the height slicing through the under arm to the neck. When his body landed blood would splatter onto the hull.

"So Sabrina eyy. You know much better than Darth banshee. Hope you don't mind but I think I'll call you by that name. Not that I care what you think." She said using the force once more to pull her mentor up. "So about taking out the current leader? It's up to you but if you've got nothing better to do we can always do it together."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom