Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destroyer of Dreams (OS Dominion of Ragoon VI)

Objective: A - Destroy Settlement

Allies: [member="Six-O"] | One Sith
Enemies: Intelligence is now incomplete

"Hmm. That will do. Regroup back at the HQ. If there is a Jedi, I don't want you getting in my way." Red eyes looked over the man who spoke. While he didn't have all the information, he had enough for Ferus to know his next move. Find the droid. Both hands slipped down by his side as he moved out, leaving the soldiers behind. They would only be a problem now. Red eyes closed as he chose to focus on feeling for this.. Jedi.

And he found him. The ray of light was ahead, burning. With a number of people. Interesting, maybe he should have kept the soldiers. Too late now though as he walked ahead, quiet. He should find the droid soon, right?

Matreya

Objective: Looney Tunes style destruction
Allies: Belly Buttons
Enemies: Erosion
2/20

Just as Damien raised a hand to summon his power over the Force, he felt a tug at his senses. Glancing skyward quickly, he noticed bombs already on the move, falling rapidly from their holding inside of One Sith ships. Instantly flaring his abilities, he enhanced his muscles to allow much swifter speeds, and took off like a bolt of lightning. Racing between trees, bushes, and other foliage, he would often look to the skies, calculating the inevitable drop zone of the deadly weapons.

Before long though, he was caught off guard. One of the times he looked up, his eyes took in 3 missiles overhead, each would definitely place him inside their splash zone. So, with the few seconds he had, Damien instantly began siphoning energy from his many spirits, and the Darkside itself. He would need it in bare moments...

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Objective: Smack a Schutta
Allies: [member="Reverance"]
Enemies: Marsh!

5/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogDnZFbkBxY​

A loud crack, and the Wrath of the Dark Lord was sent stumbling back through the blazing clearing they'd found themselves in, a glistening trickle of red connecting his parted lips to the smear on the forehead. They stood still for a brief moment, and Vrag acknowledged that it was a position they had revisited time and again throughout the length of their working and… less working relationship. Him on his knees, she towering above him. A familiar sight.

Without hesitation, she flung the flamethrower into the flames it had born with a flex of the arm, bracing for the explosion that followed only a moment later. The creak of falling trees in the distance was a mere afterthought as she advanced on the prostrate Sith Lord, each stride laden with intent.

A pivot of the hips, and her fist came rushing down towards his exposed, grinning mug again, to wipe that smug smirk right off. A need to leash the rabid beast swelled in her chest, and perhaps it was the fire, but for once the Hand could not stop herself. The ice lining the walls of her heart cracked, and on a whim, Vrag followed the punch up with a boot to his chest, to see him sprawl like a stain of red on the bed of charred grass.

Were it not for the raging inferno all around them, they might have been two lovers plafully frolicking in the woods.

Objective A: enslave and destroy
Enemies: Enemies of the OS, Natives
Allies: [member="Darth Pyrrhus"], OS

Nomkneer had laid a message to [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] about the tunnels going underneath the entire forest, the forest took most of the planet and the poinsonous gasses were too lethal for them to wander about. Nomkneer went on a scouting to find a part of the forest where the tunnels are a little closer to the ground, so that a hole could be breached through the tunnel. He had continuously went through the forest cautiously for if he falls on the poisonous gasses it could lead to death.

Nomkneer dropped to the ground and put his ear against the ground, he focused on his enhanced hearing and he saw that a few steps forward was a conversation, very low unrecognizable words. Nomkneer knew this was the place to breach a hole through the ground and get to the tunnels, he didn't know how big or long were these tunnels but he was about to find out.

Nomkneer sent out a beacon, to all one sith on Ragoon, a beacon that would lead to the surface where he will make a hole in. Surely he will go in the tunnels alone, but if anyone wants to go in later and annihilate natives they could through there. "Slave, bring my ship" as he called for the ship he noticed some sounds around him.

Nomkneer got surrounded by natives with some sort of paint that looked like dirt on them. 'maybe that dirt on their bodies is some kind of counter effect against the gas?' Nomkneer thought while whipping out his two lightsabers. Using his dual-wield Niman style he rushed for an offensive combo strike, he pierced an enemy and cut it while using telekinesis to push the one behind. After Nomkneer did a spinning strike with dual lightsabers, the difference about this strike is that Nomkneer let go of the lightsabers and used his telekinesis to maintain them at the same level of height and pushed them a little forward doing an instant five head decapitation.

Nomkneer got rid of them, but not for long and now comes the task at hand. "wheres that slave pilot with my ship!, hes asking to loose a finger"

Beside - 3 x Krayt’s Tomb Guardians, 100 x Biodroids, 25 x Hssiss, x2 Experimental HAT-AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvuaPnhjdxc​
Hardest of sacrifices, the death of the wildlife around her, was the death of the acolyte, its burning and waste felt through every single fiber of her being. Each piece of that she gave away, something else was replaced along her arms by her tormentor, now the skin becoming blacker in place of the natural along her arms. A shell forming, to block off the natural world that burned around her.

The most unlikely of heirs to Keth’s horrid works, would be the most tragic, whatever was imbedded in the back of her neck, flicked its small tail one way then the other, the minds and bodies of the Hssiss roared, and she was as they were. One and the same. Calling a Hssiss an animal was much like mistaking a tank for a private yacht, it had no place being surrounded by the water, or in this case the wilds it found itself in, unleased by the one Sith, it tore through whatever wildlife lay ahead, herding them to the slaughter at their armies guns.

Wildlife effected much further than a single act, each step changed the makeup of their forests and canyons, as one creature communicated with another either through flight, or through relocation, and sadly slowly there was nowhere left to relocate to.

If pain could have effected a Hssiss, she would have been dying inside, crippled and bleeding. Why was she doing this, what had brought her here?

Idyllic_Scene2.jpg

All that she could see, was what would come.

redwasteland.jpg

Her pack hunted onward, followed by the armies guns...​

Matreya

Objective: Looney Tunes style destruction
Allies: Belly Buttons
Enemies: Erosion
3/20

With each millisecond that flew by, Damien charged more energy into his body. Closer and closer the missiles fell, while his power grew until it was truly a devastating force all its own. Then the bombs struck, and Damien hurled up as strong a Force Barrier as he could manage. Pumping all of the gathered energy around himself, he watched as slowly the expanding energies rose above his shield, licking and writhing at the invisible wall.

But it held...

Until his power wavered for a moment. Hurled like a rag doll fought for by many children, Damien was whipped first this way, then that. Before long, he had slammed into several trees, and was unconscious on the ground. Fire roared around him, he suffered several broken and fractured bones, while he bled internally - but he was alive.

Objective: Find a Lighter...
Allies: This ciggarette...
Enemies: My missing Lighter...
4/20

Nerius sat in the cockpit of a random ship or another, he never cared for the actual makes or models of the technology he used. His goals were always to attack, learn, or destroy. Basic feels, for a basic kinda creature.

As he drew nearer to the planet they sought out, he called to the pilot, "Make sure to not land me anywhere they are bombing. Something tells me that could be an issue here!" With his intelligence enhanced by the Robes of Thon, his calculations of the battle and potential issues were getting more on point. If they warned his mind of something, he took into consideration, and listened.

Objective: Getting frazzled some moar, getting his block knocked off
Allies: [member="Vrag"], One Sith
Enemies: Weeds and a pesky Marsh (Hazard)
6/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAqZb52sgpU​

He flexed, his hands curling into rigid balls, as he watched her acquiesce to his request. Nigh, command!The flamethrower bounced against it's own creations, the flames rising higher as smoke billowed through the sky. He squinted as she approached, the hits anticipated and welcomed. First the punch, he thought he felt his head come loose from his neck as he stepped back and rolled his jaw. She was going easy on him, he smiled at the thought. But then where he might find entertainment he instead interpreted insult. Did she feel she needed to go easy against him? Had he not proven that he could take that hit and more. Granted, without a helmet, her full strength and armor might kill him. But that was besides the point!

As the foot connected against his armor chest, he felt the wind knocked out as he was rolled to the ground and back. Gripping the charred leaves on the ground, he laughed and spit out a bit more blood. He couldn't seem to stop it as he gripped his abdomen and sat up, knees pressed against the burning land beneath him. This woman was approaching everything to him and through the swell of his crimson eye, he couldn't help but feel a smoldering anger towards her. The sort that often led to far more interesting circumstances but it was beyond his control. Holding his hand up, he shook his head. "Please...stop."

He looked towards the ground, eye cast downward, as he recalled her hips pivot in the midst of the strike. How he wanted something else, the absence of it boiled his blood. WHY THE KARK WAS HE SO ANGRY! He shook his head and dropped his hands, rolling his eye as he spit some more blood from cut gums. He nodded to Ygdris and waved her on. "Alright, hit me again..."

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Objective: Smack a Schutta
Allies: [member="Reverance"]
6/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG4esVJePpM​

"You know," she started as she set her chitin boot back on the blackened soil, fists relaxing at her side, "you usually wait until we're back on the ship for this kind of attitude." The Wrath was practical enough to know that succumbing to his masochistic impulses mid-conquest wasn't the best thing to do.

Usually.

"But since you're asking so nicely…" she trailed off and closed the distance again with a resigned sigh, bending her knees to dig her claws into the folds between the plates of his Ygdris. Her grip was firm and true as she yanked him up, Vonduun and muscle flexing in unison before she swung him around and released him just in time to send him flying into a nearby tree.

"Want to tell me what's going on, Rev?" she asked as she wiped the blood from her knuckles, casting a casual gaze to her surroundings once more. The fires they had started were spreading rapidly, consuming wood and greenery alike in their never-ending quest of hunger. It reminded her viscerally of what she saw when she looked in the mirror; of the man picking himself up mere meters away; of a certain petite Sith Lord whose rapaciousness would one day end them all. It was their walk of life, a song to them when everyone else heard naught but screams and cries.

"Did Kranos sell you some bad crap?"

Objective: Getting frazzled some moar, getting his block knocked off
Allies: [member="Vrag"], One Sith
Enemies: Weeds and a pesky Marsh (Hazard)
7/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRsNZarFGxA

He smiled as she grabbed his plates, lifting him up like a ship would be by the durasteel hull. Dragging the ragdoll along with it. He squinted, expecting to be punched but instead, the embrace ended with a wee bit of air time. His heavily armored body smacked against a burning snag, heart burned free and charred black and brown. The hit crumpled the body of the trunk as he crashed through it, exploding in embers and wood like fireworks accidentally set off. As he hit the ground, he rolled and left a trail through the softened mud. They were close to the marsh now, the burning night pausing in abhorrence to the saturation.

He let out a gasp, the vonduun aching against him as plate of armor pushed in, contorting against his back. Like being thrown against a cement bed with a single brick jutting out from the texture, it jarred him as he pressed his hand against it and staggered to stand up, letting out a growl and sinister glare. "Ow...kark..." Blowing his disheveled hair from his face, he trudged through the mud leaving tracks behind him.

"Not often the loquacious type, are we..." He barred his teeth, shaking as he held his head against a palm. He wasn't mad at her, he wasn't mad at her, he was mad her, he wanted her, but he was mad at her. Cause she made him mad. "I...I don't know." He looked towards her, the quickest and sincerest flash of the truth with an expression she might understand. The same look of surrender that he gave her in the grashal, as she claimed dominion over him. That he wasn't in control anymore. And for all the aches and pains he now felt, he moved towards her with a body that didn't seem to care. As he charged, aided by the force and the armor, he would clamp his his hands beneath her chest plate and lifting, sandwiching her between a trunk and himself. "I...can't control myself."

Objective A: find the tunnels! weed them out!!
Enemies: Marsh, Enemies of the Os
Allies: [member="Darth Pyrrhus"], Os

Nomkneer was waiting for his slave pilot to get to him, when he arrived he jumped toward the ship "pilot one second more you would've lost your finger, now launch a bomb or two where i jumped from, enough to break into a tunnel i believe thats inside". "BOOM" the pilot launched a bomb that made a very small crater, it was good but not enough to reach where Nomkneer wanted. "BOOM" another bomb launched and it pierced through to the tunnel. "finally.." after the bombs broke a hole to the tunnel Nomkneer jumped down to go in.

After going into the hole Nomkneer saw that there was only two natives standing aside him which he quickly split in two. He started running through the tunnels in a puzzle where he didn't knew where he was about to go. Nomkneer was searching for a bunker or something, anything that would be for sheltering natives or escaping to some place.

Nomkneer was going into the deeper canals of the tunnel it went deep into the planet, the tunnels were made well. Nomkneer saw people everywhere he turned and he went on an ongoing slaughter, not many of them had weapons so it made it easy for him.

Nomkneer was on a happy wrath spree killing everyone on his way, "No survivors" he screamed twice trying to attract attention of anyone that coule pose a threat. Nomkneer didn't like boring slaughter, he liked for his pray to bite back, that was the real thrill of a genuine hunter.

Objective: Antagonize Sith Lords

Allies: [member="Vrag"] [member="Reverance"]
Enemies: Maybe Vrag and Rev from the looks of it
1/20

Clear out a forest!? Clear out a forest!? Sage was a mother-karking Sith Lord. Shouldn't this type of work be left to the acolytes and the underlings? Clearly he had gotten the wrong memo. Still if the Dark Lord wanted Lord Bane cutting down trees, well, by the Maker he would sharpen up his axe and chop.

A scowl plastered on his face, Sage made his way through a fetid Ragoon VI marsh, machete in hand, idly swinging it left and right. How utterly drab this operation was.

Chop. Chop. Chop.

He could be back at his palace on Fresia having orgies with Kinsey Starchaser.

Chop. Chop. Chop.

He could be at the Temple of Pain, making some ground-breaking discoveries in Sith Alchemy.

Chop. Chop. Chop.

In a few moments, Sage arrived at a clearing, where he heard a loud thump. He turned to look at what made the sound. Was that his fellow Hand beating up the Wrath of the Dark Lord?

This operation just got a frell of lot more interesting.

Objectives: Hunt
Prey: [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Mullarus"]
2/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3WIHtOmkBg

"Existence is only the right to those with the power to end the existence of others." The age old phrase fluttered through my mind as I looked through the scope at the beings almost a kilometer away. I had come to hunt a dangerous prey. And what prey was more dangerous than Sith. What first. First conceal, don't feel. The pure entropy of killing your fellow man was hard to suppress, but it had become second nature. Celebrate, let the feeling flow out once the prey was down. My presence rapidly collapsed in on itself, making it hard to sense, but not impossible. Such a thing I had done before, but it was not my specialty.

Next, obscure from view. The shimmering field around me cloaked me from most sensors, and made a still target nearly impossible to see. Up in the tree I was in, they would have difficulty finding this particular predator. Hopefully. And when they did, they might not like what they found.

Last, breathe in.... breathe out... pause... pull the trigger. The weapon clicked as the mechanisms moved, the trigger dropping the hammer, the hammer hitting the firing pin. The propellant blazed and the gas expelled the round at incredible velocities out of the rifle. Out here the shot would echo quite a bit, but perhaps they would get a good sense of what direction the round came from. Probably. The first round ripped through the air, aimed at the woman's legs.

Anti-coagulant rounds. Very painful. Lots of blood loss. Lots of sharpnel in the wound. A leg wound might hamper her, force her comrades to assist her. My hands were already moving to chamber another round into the rifle.

Objective: Hang in there
Allies: None
Enemies: Chains!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HipoikwHRb8​
With the premature death of Anja Aj'Rou, the Primeval crumbled in turmoil as war-mongering warlords contended for title of Host Lord and the throne of Bastion. Their ambition and arrogance knew no boundaries; Anja's body was still warm when they began to tear apart what she strived so hard to build. The first in line was the Arbiter of Bastion, Aj'Rou's body guard, personal confidant and the executor of her will. Warlords feared him, for he was a colossal in size, dexterious with bladed weapons of the old. The legend was he once ripped the head out of a traitor's shoulders at Anja's command, without much strain. Shadowmane was a threat mainly because he had the allegiance of the Anja's armies, his stoicism and dedication painting him as iconic in the eyes of Primeval's troops. He could, if he didn't lack such appetites, take the soverignity of Ravelin and rule with an iron fist, obliterating any resistance from warlords across Primeval space.

However, Einar was unfit for a leader, his antisocial nature and inherent bestiality rendering him incapable of grasping the intricacies of politics. He was driven by the purest of instincts, akin to those of animals. He thus felt they were coming for him, an entire legion of assassins who would chain him once again and send him off across the galaxy to some forsaken slave pit for the remainder of his days. Death, in their opinion, was an unfit punishment for loyalty to former Host Lord. He would return to the grime and slime Anja erected him from, to a purposeless existence under a sky littered with unknown stars. It took more than twenty men to pacify the Valkyri, together with several tranquilizers shots, before he was transported offworld and into the unknown. He had woken up on board some defunct starship belonging to slavers, only to be put back to sleep with a potent blow to the head.

Unknowingly, he was sold to a dark man who called himself a Sith Beastmaster, who had purchased him upon hearing of Einar's peculiar abilities, namely his ability to fully heal any wound in record time. He then shipped the Valkyri to Rangoon VI, where he would be a test subject in a series of horrid experiments. However, the beastmaster knew not of Einar's secondary gift, the commandment of creatures of the wild. Now, the beasts roamed free and a terrible fate befell the beastmaster, as he was unable to control animals who were now subjugated to Einar's will.

Shadowmane was chained to an time-worn tree, cables stretching his arms up, above his head, like he was hanging from a cross. His skin was covered in a atrocious mixture of blood and grime, with nothing more than a raggy loincloth covering his brawny form. Muscles were flexed in a constant spasm, as the position he found himself in did not allow for his tendons to relax. His extremities were numb in pain, but he showed no signs of affliction. Instead, Einar's head was dipped foward, long dark mane obscuring his face from which sweat dripped to the grass below. Shallowly breathing, he swung as the wind run past his body, carrying his scent into the forest, towards the creatures he aimed to command. In his mind, but a single thought. Revenge.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: B, Clear out Hazards, Not get shot or eaten
Allies: [member="Assadar Ilrast"] [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: The Beast [member="Draco Vereen"]
3/20

Azurea was deep in concentration, enhancing her senses to try and detect the sound of the Malia. And then when she picked up Mullarus's Force Signature, her attention turned strictly to that. She had been so absorbed in pursuit of these sights, sounds and even emotions, that she did not notice the whistling noise of the bullet as it rapidly approached. But she felt the pain immediately as it hit her right calf muscle, piercing her armor and bursting into her tender flesh. Darth Azurea fell with the impact, but quickly pulled herself up.

Fear spiked through her veins as she realized there was more than a pack of malia to contend with. The Sith Knight ignited her saber and whirled around at where she thought the bullet came from. She had not felt this type of pain since [member="Darth Pyrrhus"], her own master had slashed into her abdomen on Russan when she had been a naive Jedi Padawan. That wound was eventually healed by Sith magic. Darth Azurea needed to get to Acolyte Ilrast or Mullarus. She may be able to heal herself - she knew how it was done, but there would be a high price to pay. Someone would need to suffer or even die so that she could survive.

"Coward!" she hissed, gritting her teeth, the immense pain making it difficult to keep her concentration. "Show your face! Let me see you! You think this bullet hurts?" Azurea taunted, bluffing because it hurt like a motherkarker. "Azurea means agony in Sith. THIS PAIN IS NOTHING TO ME!" Using the intensity of the wound and summoning a poignant hatred towards her hidden assailant, she stamped her right foot defiantly, sending a literal shock wave of pain up into her pelvis. But filled with Dark Rage, she would only feel a little, her stamina and pain tolerance high for a little while at least until that rage ran out. And when it did, with such a vicious wound on top of it, her body would become a rag doll.

Telepathically, she sent out a message hoping the nearby Sith would hear her distress signal: Acolyte Ilrast, Mullaus. Come find me. I need help.

She kept it short. Helplessness was frowned upon by the Sith, but between the sniper and the Malia, Azurea was a rabbit in a snare.

And as if on cue, she heard a low growl...

Objectives: Hunt
Prey: [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Mullarus"]
3/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1P3F_EyYQ​
I watched the round hit the woman in the leg. Perfect. She would be easy to track if she fled into the woods. The downfall of concealing my presence in the Force was that it reduced my own ability to sense through the Force. I had some danger sense and awareness of my surroundings, but not the range I would have had otherwise. She was down, hobbled and in trouble. Good. Her little friends would come running to help her like mewling kittens for their mother. That would allow me to take shots at them. Once wounded they would be easy prey for a Dragon.

Hmm... Should I move? No. For now I will stay. I will move after the next shot. Its not like they could pinpoint something they couldn't see and couldn't sense well.

Slow down. Breathe slowly, keep calm. Don't get too far ahead of yourself Draco. Aim for her shoulder. Breathe in... breathe out... squeeze the trigger. Click, and a second pop. The bullet would beat the sound of the gun shot by a fairly wide margin. Her ability to move was hampered, now to hamper her offense.

After the shot I bolted the next round and reached out to her through the Force, trying hard to keep my location concealed. <I see your fear little girl. Are you the Hunted or the Hunter?> I asked, the sound deep and ominous in her mind.

If she found me in her current state, she would not be happy with what she found, assuming she found anything at all.

Objective: Find [member="Darth Azurea"]
Allies: Darth Azurea
Enemies: [member="Draco Vereen"]
6/20

...Mullarus. Come find me. I need help

...Azurea!

Her voice was instantly recognized. Along with sounding like she was in pain, her aura he could feel and see through Force Sight suddenly increased in size. Her passion exploded like a bomb.

Mullarus immedeatly stood up and sprinted in her direction. His violet crossguard lightsaber ignited like a freshly-sharpened sword being pulled from it's scabbard. "AZUREA!" he yelled. He still did not know how telepathy worked, so he couldn't speak directly into her mind.

The woods became a blur around him as he used the Force to sprint in her direction. He felt her coming closer to him, but he felt nothing else around her. What was happening to her?

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Objective: Smack two Schuttas
Allies: [member="Reverance"] | [member="Sage Bane"] | OS
7/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_og9cLL8sg

A crack sounded across the clearing, and it could've been either bone or the tree. Hard to tell, though Skerr Kyrric could take a good beating before starting to crack. Skerr Ygdris, even more so. Still stranger things have happened. With the intense heat encroaching upon them, Vrag wouldn't put a hairline fracture or two beyond the realm of possibility. It wasn't like the Vonduun couldn't heal itself.

She followed after him, avoiding the patches of boiling, caked mud as long, purposeful strides brought her nearer. Cat and mouse, they danced and weaved through a world that was falling apart.

Because of us.

Such a simple, seemingly innocuous sentence, and yet it would floor most people if they ever tried to come to terms with the fact. A planet, soon to be dead… because of them. The words were bare and unassuming, but they carried a weight of, well, an entire world. And it wasn't even the first.

She extended an arm, reaching out with the claws to rake them across the scorched bark of a tree. Ash and embers rained down in her wake, but icy eyes remained firmly trained on the half-kneeling man. A soft exhale when he uttered the admission, and a longer one when he slammed into her, given freely.

The tree behind her gave out a groan as blackened branches fell off from the impact of some four hundred pounds of muscle and armor. She wrapped her arms around him in turn, thumbs hooking beneath his chin to forcibly tug it up. A dead red stare from the depts of the skull's sockets would bore into his one crimson eye as she slowly began to work her leg between them, intent on kicking him away.

"Well, I can. Don't make me leash you, Rev."

Then the tingle of a familiar presence brushed up against her numbed senses, and finally she released the Wrath from the pressure of her gaze to look over his shoulder. Familiar presence indeed. Her counterpart stood a few paces away, axe in hand and mouth slightly agape as he looked upon the unusual scene before him. Not that Vrag could blame him.

"Sagey," she drawled whilst trying to dig her knee into Reverance's abdomen, "fancy meeting you here."

2/20
Objective: Oversee the transformation of Ragoon VI
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Anyone who opposes One Sith

Reports were coming in from all over the planet. All the pieces were moving forwards. There were some obstacles. Strange reports were coming in from the forests, and a Sith Beastmaster had been useless enough to get himself killed and in the process unleash his terrifying pets into the wilderness. None of this was anything a Sith couldn't overcome, however. It was inevitable. Ragoon VI would perish, only to be born again. All for the glory of the One Sith empire. Outside of it, it served no purpose.

After Pyrrhus had finished passing on orders to the commander of the second wave to land on the planet, he was approached by another. "My lord. We've received reports of natives moving in tunnels under the forest. Our source claims to have registered thousands of footsteps from the underground." the report was given, straight to business with no unnecessary fluff. It would have been a waste of breath to deliver it any other way. Tunnels. Well, we can't have that, can we. " Get in touch with your source. These tunnels will need to be destroyed. How he does this, is up to him. Inform him that aerial support is available if he can provide accurate coordinates. Pass this information on to officers on ground. I will not see these tunnels used by slaves in escape attempts in the future." With a quick nod and a 'yes, my Lord', the Nautolan left him, to pass the message on to [member="Nomkneer artzhul"] and warn other units on the ground to be aware of this. What happened to the natives in this instance was inconsequential. They were a dying breed. Ideally, they perished with the tunnels to prevent them making new ones. This was no longer their planet. They would serve as slaves or not at all.

Now someone else drew his attention, however this time it was over the commlink. "Your shuttle is ready, Lord Pyrrhus." Excellent. The situation in space was well under control. It was time for the Lord of Ruin to inspect the planet's transformation a little closer. With a small entourage, he abandoned the bridge of the Star Destroyer. Escorted by a small starfighter squadron, he descended towards the planet. He would confirm that the labour camps erected for Karazak Slavers Cooperative were up to his standard.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: B, Clear out Hazards, Not get shot again or eaten
Allies: [member="Assadar Ilrast"] [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: The Beast [member="Draco Vereen"]
4/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dyiif7gNms&ab_channel=Autumn3n
Her senses still heightened by Dark Rage, Azurea heard the bullet and quickly deflected it with her lightsaber. Then she heard her stalker's voice in her head.

I see your fear little girl. Are you the Hunted or the Hunter?

Oh he was a master of telepathy too! A Force User. But a Jedi sniper? That was certainly odd.

She breathed sharply through her nose, the pain causing her eyes to water, a tear dripping down the side of her cheek. But now she knew what he was. Dark or Light, she would find him.

With her saber still high to block any incoming shots, Darth Azurea scanned the forest for the Hunter. The sounds of growls and hisses became closer, but she required concentration to find her assailant. While she couldn't pinpoint his exact location, she could tell he was more towards the sky than the ground.

Suddenly, she heard Mullarus's familiar voice close by, calling to her.

"I'm here Mullarus! But be careful! There's a sniper in the trees somewhere! Just get to me if you can!"

Azurea used some of her last vestigates of strength to put a Force Protective bubble around herself so that the dark-haired acolyte could close the gap between them, and neither of them would be harmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom