Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destroyer of Dreams (OS Dominion of Ragoon VI)

Objective: B
Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"], and some unknown son of a Bantha named [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: Not [member="Mullarus"]! At least that's a start! [member="Draco Vereen"], maybe? But who the hell is he?
Post 3

From his hidden vantage point, Assadar spied the large group of Malia heading to join the battle. Cursing inwardly, he threw himself to the ground. Two of them he could handle--eight was definitely pushing it.

That was when he heard the voice of Darth Azurea, coming from somewhere nearby: "Attack!"

The Malia were running towards the other two combatants and, thankfully, ignoring him. "Mullarus, watch out! Malia coming your way!"

So Mullarus was their ally--dammit, which one was he? And was it possible that Azurea was actually controlling those beasts? It certainly sounded like it, but if she'd managed to somehow point them in the right direction he doubted very much that they would make any distinction between friend and foe--not that he was doing any better in that regard. Rising once more to a low crouch, he made his way quickly but carefully towards the sound of Azurea's voice.

Before long he came across her limping through the forest, obviously wounded badly but with a look of steely determination about her. Now knowing that the enemy would be aware of him, he abandoned all caution, closing the remaining distance between them at a run.

"Darth Azurea, what's going on? Which one of them is Mullarus? Who is the other?"

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Objective: Huntin'
Allies: [member="Kylath Amadis"]
Enemies: Pesky Malia

[5/20]

While Kylath , Gav had taken the time check the borders of the clearing. It didn't take long for Gav to spot a set of paw steps. They weren't massive, but they belonged to a beast on four legs. She'd found more sets, some jumbled together, others solo. The misdirection was harder to count. Five? Maybe Six? It appeared the tracks were heading north, towards the mountains. Gavrriks glanced up to see how Kylath was progressing. He looked as if he were pained- judging by how he held himself when he looked over a corpse's id tag. Despite her age, Gav had lost the ability to mourn during battle. Death is either an act of honor or weakness, depending on how a man takes it. She thought. Honor is in battle, while weakness is a way out.

When Kylath called her over, Gav stood up and made her way over, sheathing her sword and kneeling down to yank the claw out of the ground. Gav inspected the claw. "The claws weren't as big as I thought.." Gav said, placing the claw into one of her belt pockets. She turned her attention to the ground around the claw, eyeing a maroon color coating the grass. Her canine nose burned from the stench. This stench didn't smell of dead humans, but of a carnivore. Blood mixed with other kinds of blood. Dabbing her fingers in the substance, she raised her hand to eye level and rubbed her thumb against her other fingers. "-Even though these men are dead, they did us a favor. They injured one or two of the Malia. Wounds cause blood leakage. Blood Leakage creates a trail.."

She trained her sharp hazel eyes onto the woods heading north, unsheathing her metal sword again. "We better get moving, Night will be ascending soon.."

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: B, Clear out Hazards, Not get shot again or eaten
Allies: [member="Mullarus"] [member="Assadar Ilrast"]
Enemies: The Beast [member="Draco Vereen"]
10/20

"Glad you could join us, Acolyte Ilrast," Azurea said with a touch of sarcasm. Where had that Acolyte been? Building a campfire and toasting marshmellows?!? "Come this way, we need to be behind cover." She beckoned Ilrast to follow so that they were hidden in a thick grove of trees with sturdy trunks. No sniper bullets were getting through this hiding place.

"Mullarus is the dark-haired acolyte. And there is a sniper in the trees where he is fighting. But the gunman is stealthed. We've had trouble flushing him out."

She sighed. It seemed lately she was always walking away from the battlefield. The time would come when pulling back would not be an option, not ever. The darkness inside her would see that fear, disappointment, regret... surrender would not be choices. But when, she mused? When would this happen? Darth Azurea would study more ancient Sith texts for the answer. Some type of immersion was in order. Her Master, while helpful and coaxing, would not be enough to see this through. The Sith Knight needed to embark on this personal journey by herself.

"Who is your Master, Acolyte Ilrast?" she asked. As she awaited his response, she spied a couple of Malia puppies in a bundle of leaves nearby. They looked malnourished but barely alive. Darth Azurea holstered her weapons and scooped them up with one hand - thats how small they were. She tucked the two pups into the crook of her arm. It seemed she had found her Malia after all.

Objective: B, Clear out Hazards
Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"], [member=Mullarus]
Enemies: [member=Draco Vereen]
Post 4

The young Acolyte smiled grimly. "Shall we say I'm...in the market at present." he replied. "I only ever had one master--Darth Praelior. I only met her once, and then she abandoned me on an uninhabited nightmare world and left me to fend for myself with no equipment or training--I suppose she'd decided that if I escaped I was worth her time. Needless to say, once I got off the planet I made no attempt to look her up."

He turned to the Malia puppies. Strange--for creatures that would grow up to become such vicious, single-minded killers, these seemed almost...cute. Harmless for now, at any rate. Though he'd never admit it, a part of the young Sith felt disinclined to experiment on the little creatures, though he very much doubted Azurea would hold any similar reservations.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: B, Take Malia back to the Pirate's Foe
Allies: [member="Assadar Ilrast"] [member="Mullarus"]
11/20

Darth Azurea assessed the rogue acolyte with her yellow eyes. "Leaving you on a planet to fend for yourself enhances your survival skills. You should feel lucky to have that experience." Thinking back to her own time lost on a wild planet, that's how she actually found her Master, but she could tell the story later, if Acolyte Ilrast accepted her offer.

"But I suppose I could take on another apprentice," she said. Glancing back down at the Malia, she knew if she didn't get the newborn puppies to her transport they would likely die in her arms. "This way," she said, heading back to where her ship was anchored. "I need to get these animals to a medical droid and also have my wound tended to. Tell me, if you accept me as your Master, what would you like to learn?"

Allies: [member="Gav Arwell"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"]
Mission: Hunting Malia, Avenging Fallen Brothers and Sisters.

Dropping down his weapon sights he slung his rifle across his back, drawing the saber and tossing it between his hands, it was ignited to peel back the undergrowth ahead of them. “Owe you for this.” A sith owing another sith and meaning it, yes and the way he said the words, it might tell her that in no uncertain terms. She might see from his actions, that he had told the Darth about the Malia, in hopes of finding someone able to track them, and had got lucky in finding someone of Gav’s skill.

Looking outward, Kylath followed by her side enough to give her room, his own saber humming softly as their only silent companion, save the wilderness he wasn’t all that accustomed to. Kylath, or Connar wasn’t a talker, not at times like this. All there was, was his training and now duty, duty to those of his unit that had died. For her part she seemed to lead, and to hunt beyond her years, occasionally he’d glance over to her to make sure there was no change or danger, otherwise he looked outward. Avenging, that was what ran across his mind, and his face, constantly pressing his steps forward to find their prey.

Looking up at the clouds beginning to part the sun’s fading light, leaving trails of deepening shadows across their path’s course, much like the look upon his eyes, as rage built behind the exterior to cloud his judgement. His grip flexed and tensed across his weapon, just waiting for the chance to get even.

"Wait", he stopped still, but probably not for long, doubtless she had seen the signs too, a broken branch and beyond it….

Fill in the blanks as you like! Great posts so far!

Objective: B, clear out the hazards
Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"] [member=Mullarus]
Enemies: [member=Draco Vereen]
Post 5

The Acolyte raised his eyebrows, pleasantly surprised if caught a little off-guard by Azurea's sudden offer. "Well, my personal interest is in Sith Alchemy; that's why I'm here, after all. But we can discuss such matters once we're out of the line of fire." At this, he shot a slightly nervous glance over his shoulder towards the pack of Malia, which was now moving to surround the tree where he guessed their enemy was positioned. "I shall accompany you back to your ship--I am not a warrior, and I expect I'd only get in your allies' way." Besides, he thought, I have what I came for, and more.

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Allies: [member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]
Enemies: Pesky (and sneaky) Malia

[6/20]

Like Kylath, Gavrriks had made herself aware of the rustling in the nearby woodlands. Moving her metal sword to her left hand, Gav unhooked her lightsaber from her belt, and proceeded to hold the hilt in her right hand. Gav had trained to use two blades back on grieak, but two metal sword were much different than two lightsabers. That was her personal belief at least. Although it was less weight, one would have to learn the many arts of speed training. And when it came to Gav, she had trained for years to balance out her strength and speed to execute many kinds of melee power attacks. Throwing off that balance might as well mess her combat skills up entirely.

Night was at it's widest, making it merely pitch dark in the wilderness. Unlike Kylath's muted eyes, Gav's canine night vision kicked in. Gav's eyes were as keen to movement as they were before, attempting to catch the slightest movement. The light from Kylath's Lightsaber merely was an annoyance, but it was a tolerable one. Not even a moment later, the violent shaking of leaves ruffled next to Gav, for which she turned just in time to see a nasty beast with three rows of teeth pounce for her. Unfortunately for the beast, Gavrrik's instinct to use the force was faster than beast. Swinging her lightsaber hand, Gav sucker punched the animal in the jaw, a strike mixed with a form of force push and her pure strength.

Sadly, the 'Malia' didn't last much of a chance, nor did the one behind him. both malia crashed into the trunk of a tree with a sickening crunch. But Gav didn't even cringe.

Alas, everything hit her. The smell of eight or nine malia burned in interior of her nose. Gav had raised her left metal blade to intercept an airborne malia, obviously jumping from the trees.

"There jumping from the canopy, eight or nine of them." Gav said, her voice has swift and solid as her movements, Gav had merely injured the airborned malia, which he'd hit the ground and struggled to get up. "Don't stand there-!"

Gav had made the mistake to look over at Kylath, for which a large sized malia, possibly a brute class, landed square on her back. Gav fell into the shrubbery, rolling to get the beast off of her. She could feel the talons in her back, trying to piece any vital organs from behind. Gav had dropped her metal sword, only holding her lightsaber. Turning on the fabled weapon, a long yellow blade extended and burned the malia, only making it retract and assess the situation.

Gav didn't hesitate, which the grieakian warrior rolled onto her feet. The blow to her back had indeed hurt her, but she didn't hint to her injuries. Just as she was about to rush the brute malia, the one she'd slashed, and the one she'd punched had come to join the party. Three against one. Of all things, Gav loved a challenge. Especially when it came from an animal.

So, in reaction, she turned off her lightsaber and hooked it back onto her belt.

It she weren't in the woods, Gav wouldn't have transformed into her canine-like counterpart. But it was a life instinct to call to her canine self in animalistic combat. The thrill of a hunt would always get to her, she wasn't afraid to admit it. Standing in the woman's place was now a near five foot five canine create. Nothing from her previous counterpart existed on the ground nearby. No clothes, no weaponry. All that remained was the wolf, and the three malia that were having such a horrid day.

Allies: [member="Gav Arwell"]
Mission: Wolfing it up! Hunting Malia, Avenging Fallen Brothers and Sisters.

Eight or Nine Malia, forcesakes! He had his fight though and then some, good. Seeing she'd saved his backside, endeared her to him a great deal! Kylath snapped a pistol up to where they were jumping from, catching one straight in the chest, it was pierced by several rounds and dropped down flat. These were fast, faster than he was prepared for, another snap shot was all he got before one’s claw literally chopped his pistol in two, Kylath swung his head back, saber raising into both hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9RJcsJhErI​
Shi-Cho, Spacing, Protecting the Combat Zones

Training droids, holovids and days at the academy rolled into one, a basic Shi-Cho grip on the beam saw it pointing upward from his waist. Two Malia approaching, one close, the other one angled right.

Kylath did a wide inward sweep of the saber beam to his center, denying the first jumping Malia, who pulled back, and defending against the central onslaught before it came, covering as many of the combat zones on the body as he could in one move, he pulled sideways to narrow the angle. Malia’s were vicious predators, known for their speed, and so he tried to deny them space or distance, which Shi-Cho was excellent for. Moving to the side of the first animal, the leaping form of the second clipped the rear of its partner, which allowed him to make a simple strike at the closest staggered creature, a glancing hit was all it took, and the Malia crumped to the floor.

That still left a lot of killers hunting them through the undergrowth. Turning his head sideways to see Gav’s transformation, he blinked, no time to process that revelation! Using the force, the Zeltrix gripped the closest malia to her and crushed its leg, causing it to yelp, just before the one he was facing lept at him again.

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Allies: [member="Kylath Connar Amadis"]
Enemies: Pesky (and sneaky) Malia

[7/20]

In her secondary form, Gav was never one to snarl or bark. Despite the stereotype, her canine form was partially incapable of 'barking'. Howls were the closest thing to it, and growls being the softest. Gav's wolfish 5'5 statue towered over the circling malia, which were now granted a variety of not-so-pretty fates.

Gav had felt Kylath's eyes on her for a moment, but she wasn't bothered. As of now, she had the urge to horrifically tear these malia apart. with a single leap, Gav pounced on the smallest of the three beasts, smashing her body into the smaller creature. The other two followed suit, the largest coming in to duplicate what Gav had done merely seconds before. Unlike Gavrriks, the create wasn't fast enough. Gav had already managed to intercept the creature's hurling body, and grip it's neck with her powerful jaws.

the blood tasted awful.

The metallic red liquid splattered everywhere, ranging from the nearby tree bases and the dead animal's compatriots. Gav had dropped the body from her jaws and sprang for the malia, which had been sliding for one of Gav's back legs. Gav sailed over the attacker by a few inches, grasping the Malia by the back. Although it was a bad grip, it was enough to throw the first malia into the third, or the one that Gav had body slammed before. The previously crushed malia died on impact, while the bitten one remained alive.

Gav followed suit to finish the job, lunging and digging her jaws into the fallen malia' stomach. A lot of unnecessary blood and gore emitted from the fresh carcass. But she wasn't alarmed, she was suddenly annoyed by how bad the malia's blood tasted. It was the equivalent of the smell of decomposing trash. For a second, Gav was worried she would perform a canine gag. Which was very rare and mostly frowned upon.

Silently, she turned to face a helpless force gripped malia, dangling helplessly. Gav was unsure if Kylath had meant to hang the poor creature around for her convenience, but she had to admit, it damn sure seemed like it. Gav lept for the Malia, and taking it into the dark underbrush with a series of yelping cries. The malia's plee were dispatched in a matter of seconds, only to be filled with various amounts of gagging. Blood was all that could be soon- and a lot of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom