Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Destroyer of Dreams (OS Dominion of Ragoon VI)

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Objective: Objective B
Enemies: Ragoons, and Munsters ^.^
Allies: OS, or whoever decides to tag me ( o . o )

[2/20]

It had taken her less than fifteen minutes to breech the treeline, the sun from above causing her eyes to momentarily sting. She looked at the rolling hills beyond. Alas, her nose caught a single scent. She traced her sharp hazel eyes across the terrain, eventually catching the glimpse of a single figure on the hills. the scent, the colors of the figure, she'd seen all of these before elsewhere; For which she knew who it was: [member="Darth Ophidia"]

Alas Gavrriks took off after the Rattataki, feeling as if the Sith Lord's goals were the same as her own. Yelling out would have been stupid, an idiotic choice of a novice hunter. No doubt, Gav was almost sure Ophidia knew she was approaching. She was one of the Sith Asassins, those who were normally one step ahead. Or that's Gav took it when she joined them.

Unlike Ophidia, Gav had jogged to catch up, her steps hardly making any sound. At this point, she was within hearing distance from the Rattataki. "Ophidia." She said simply, partially attempting to catch the Sith Lord's attention.

Matreya

Objective: Looney Tunes style destruction
Allies: Belly Buttons
Enemies: Erosion
1/20

Damien folded his arms as he stood in the lush foliage of Ragoon, his eyes slowly scanned the area. He took in all that encompassed his person, down to the insects scurrying about, with a keen eye. Without a doubt it was a beautiful, if unimportant, planet. Though this factor was true, Damien couldn't forget the view of his galactic predecessors, whom had known of the planet for millennia, but recognized it was needed.

Clad in his Sith Beskar'gam, with Tantibus over his shoulder, his Kerrigan Coat in place, with a Warden Cloak hanging from his shoulders, he was ready for destruction. If battle ensued that would be awesome, otherwise he was ready to destroy not kill. For the first time in at least a decade, Kallig's lightsaber was not even on his person - it appeared as such anyway. In reality it was actually hidden in the crevice of his palm, thanks to Dimension Shift.

Offering a yawn and stretch, Damien readied himself.

Objective: Burn baby burn (taking that forest down)
Allies: [member="Vrag"], One Sith
Enemies: Weeds and a pesky Marsh (Hazard)
2/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GDxKddP39Q

He pulled the finger from the trigger, the spray pulling back into the nozzle. Lifting his hand up to the cigar, he dislodged it from his teeth and looked to Ygdris from the corner of his eye. He didn't particularly like that name, not anymore, but he would find more creative methods of informing her. Now, he merely smiled as he spit pieces of the cigar end from his mouth, careening his neck towards the upper canopy. Smoke lifted and ascended into the sky, the sound of destruction wrought with the overbearing tones of suppression. A world beneath the heel of the One Sith, destroyed because some grand master in the sky said so. Why? Reverance mentally shook his head, legions in the throes of following the greatest power they had ever known. All for the chase.

Reverance knew why he was here. He loved the taste of soot in his mouth. More importantly, he loved the taste of blood and the scent of iron and metal. He loved the fire and he loved embracing it and absent Gabriel, he was free to fully express himself. But there were few in the One Sith that shared his chaotic proclivities, often swept towards notions of power and immortality. Granted, Reverance enjoyed the transaction of power, but only in so much as fuel for the fire. Ygdris, he felt deep down, held the same ideals.

Clicking the flames back on, it spit hot napalm against a trunk as he walked. "Well. I've been told I'm polite...but I don't give it much credence." He stated mockingly, looking towards Ygdris. Just then, he caught a whiff of the marsh and the methane deposits lifting from it. And it frustrated him for reasons he didn't quite understand.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Objective: Kill it with fire
Allies: [member="Reverance"] | OS
Enemies: Marsh
2/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=433S3tuuB94​

Vrag snorted indignantly and squeezed the trigger of her flamethrower in time with his, grinning behind the skull of her helmet. The white bone and black Vonduun of Dhaladii were both bathed in hues of red and orange as the fires danced all around them, and the two Sith looked positively demonic as they continued on their destructive path deeper into the woods.

Everywhere around them, foliage was set alight indiscriminately, sizzling and popping as bark came off and leaves wilted in the intense, all-consuming heat. The Hand and the Wrath were crafting their own little pocket of hell on earth, and would be inhospitable to all but them. They were kings of carnage, masters of contained annihilation, lords of well… whatever other lofty title you wanted to throw at them, really. Fact of the matter was that they could and did kill, and they did it very, very well.

Fact of the matter was also that they could do it regardless of the armies backing them, regardless of the names those legions of soldiers chanted as worlds kneeled under their assault.

Vrag grinned and forged on, memories flickering up in the ever-changing shapes of the dancing flames. How they had brought down traitors in Kuati hangars; how they had destroyed the sympathizers in the Neimoidian prison; how they had incited rebellion on the streets of Khomm; how they had gotten drunk on pre-Gulag rum in an abandoned space wreckage; how they had waged war, and killed enough people to populate a whole planet; how they had populated a planet after razing it with fire and sword. They could pave a path across the whole galaxy with all the bodies and doors they had brought down in their time, and there would still be some left over.

And Vrag grinned, and pressed on into the blazing inferno with her jagged, broken counterpart. They would always bring worlds to their knees, him and her. The taste of soot and progress was heavy on her tongue, the taste of evolution, and a deep-seated tingling in her bones.

Worlds would always fall before them. Always.

Six-O

S
Objective: A - Destroy Settlement
Allies: [member="Darth Ferus"] | One Sith
Enemies: Intelligence is now incomplete

Amid the thick fern forest, Six-O paused his stride, wind hot and balmy, stirring great waves through towering stalks -- a deep breathing, and creaking ocean. From thin spread, sickly dry, ashen soil did these multi-jointed fronds grow. Great fluffy plumed heads and fibroid, freckled trunks that stood higher than four men stacked.

Nature sighed once more, tall reedy things dancing, dust whispering over his Droid frame in the vast exhale -- he could hear it crack and crunch in the joints of his inorganic body. The sun was directly above him, bright and searing harshly, stabbing great wounds down through pale vegetation. A dreary web of jagged shadows blackening vast patterns over the ground as far as his three-hundred and sixty degree view could record.

Six-O carried on another thirty meters in to the skeletal brush, pedicel's scratching and scraping his durasteel exterior -- the Droid once more contemplated his own superiority, simple human flesh would scar and bleed just from gentle caress of these plant spires, pathetic.

He stopped.

The sole of a boot chewed in to the ground somewhere in front of the Droid, in front and slightly left. A clawed hand quickly captured one of the tall stalks, arresting it from further inciting noise against the shoulder of his frame.

"Hold here."

Though their movement had been skillful, breaching through Six-O's sensor arrays was no easy task to accomplish, even if you knew him to be close by.

"These tracks go towards the clearing."

"Check gear, get in order."

They whispered.

Six-O could distinguish their shapes through the sway of towering ferns, roughly twenty of them. Military-Grade Blaster and Sonic Rifles, four Heavy Repeaters, some Slugthrowers of the Verpine variety. Most worthy of note, an Iktotchi brandishing an ornate lightsaber hilt with a number of braids and stone beaded chains hanging from the end of it's inactive shaft.

He, like his allies had arms and chests double-wrapped in durasteel lattice chain, their legs protected with thick, breathable fabrics to protect from the cutting stalks. The Iktotchi sported a few bleeding wounds on face and head, he was watching his men and women defenders expertly examine the moving parts of their weapons. Clearing dust, fern-spore and twig-burrs, insuring full functionality.

"Ah, M'lord. . . yes, yes." The Underling of the now dead Sergeant stuttered with dust agitated rasp. "We just sent the Droid in to scout from forward point not a blink of an eye ago -- he can't be more than thirty, thirty-five meters ahead." He paused, "Intel says Anti-Air Emplacements are in the Town, Orbital Imaging couldn't make any Anti-Infantry nests. We've lost several squads along this patrol here. . . and well. . we suspect a Jedi." He vaguely stated, unsure how to inform the deadly Master that he had in fact just killed the man that had the full mission briefing.

Objective: I dunno
1/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3gf57Yw
Through the cold void of space the simple black corvette slipped. The Ragoon system. It was important to the One Sith, but it mattered little to me. Nothing much mattered to me these days. Just drifting through life much like this ship drifted through space. I slept restlessly these days, memories of visions I had given others, terrors of war flashed through my mind when I closed my eyes. The psychologist I had hired had been useless. I wasn't traumatized. I was angry. Angry with just about everything. There just wasn't much left to life. I had accomplished a lot in the past year or so but it had left me hollow. Everything I had was mine and mine alone... there were few I could turn to, and fewer still that turned to me.

I stood up from the bed and stretched. Enough of that. Its time to conqueror a world for the One Sith and collect my rewards, whatever they might be.

A quick shower and then armored up. Hunting. I was hunting today. I hefted the assault rifle. "Nah, this won't do." Where is that sniper Rifle Betna gave me? I thought to myself looking through the private armory. There it is. A nice Myrkr Rifle with some anti-coagulant rounds. Plenty of fire power for whatever beasts Ragoon had.

"Droid. Don't bother landing go stealth and just hang out in the area. I will call when I need pick up." I called to the mechanical being sitting at the controls.

"Yes sire."

I walked to the boarding ramp and checked over my things. I always carried my swords and pistols these days but there wasn't need to bring Taak'Shukur or the Glove. Those were left in a locked case with Nullification Resin covering it. One last glance over everything and I clicked on the active camouflage and dropped to the Jungle floor.

Objective: Getting frazzled.
3/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4-oHTbGU4I

No answer. That was fine, their communication came in many forms. And speaking wasn't always one of them. But why not, what's wrong with talking? Sometimes people should be veritable in their communication, lips sealed behind armor didn't do him any good. Who did she think she was, scoffing at his answer like he was joking?! What if he was being serious, some people did say he was polite!? But what if he was insecure about it because not enough people told him he was polite, despite every effort to be polite? Then it's just Ygdris being mean again and sometimes, being mean deserved recompense. Some times it deserved punishment and if anyone was in need of a stern talking to, it was her!

Reverance shook his head, clicking the weapon off as he felt a massive headache set in. Stepping forward, he looked left and looked right, the heat of the flames licking embers across his armor. Wiping his forehead of sweat, he wiped charred chitin across his skin as he looked to Ygdris and back to the trees. "What!" He said to the tree and then looked back to Ygdris. Was she throwing her voice now, mocking him for his insecurities and overly sensitive nature today. That was just like her, kicking in doors, smashing heads, and making fun of him. Barring his teeth, he smacked himself over the head as he felt it boil over. "You know..." He growled. "Ah nevermind."

What would it matter, she never listened to him. Except when he made her. Maybe that was what was needed now, a proactive approach. He recalled reading something like that before, relationships thriving when someone faces the situation head on. If she wouldn't talk to him, he would make her pay for it. Then afterwards, maybe they'd kiss and makeup. That'd be nice. Turning towards her, he clicked on the flamethrower and fired a shot towards her. Nothing to scathing, just a bit of a peck. Petting, if you will. Yeah, he thought to himself, this is a totally reasonable response.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Objective: Burn the forest?
Allies: [member="Reverance"] | OS
Enemies: Marsh, also [member="Reverance"]
3/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96aQAHP4dEY

She was pulled from reminiscing by Reverance's exclamation, turning her head to the left to look at her companion. It was hard to tell in the treacherous light of the flames, but an odd expression seemed to lord over his features, anger and confusion all mixed into one. Her finger faltered on the trigger as she stopped in her advance and watched the Sith Lord smack his forehead with voxyn al'do. At the motion, Vrag winced in sympathy, still perplexed at what was driving the man to act so strangely.

Before she could utter the question at the tip of her tongue, the Wrath turned on her with a twist of the hips, fire sprouting from the business end of his weapon.

Though he was an ally, and one she respected above all, Vrag would forever stay true to her predatorial instincts. In this life that she led, no trust was infinite, and everything knew its end. Sometimes, they came unexpectedly, in the form of a knife to the kidney when you were looking away; others still at least had the courage to stare you in the eye when they squeezed the trigger.

It was this priceless lesson that sparked the reaction, and the woman threw herself aside, Vonduun and muscle working together in practiced unison borne from countless battles. She sprang back to her feet from the shoulder roll, careful not to stride head-first into the fires raging around them as she trained her own flamethrower at Reverance.

"What the hell, Gabriel?!"

He was perhaps one of the two individuals in the Galaxy that would be offered the courtesy of speech after an unprovoked attack such as this. The other was a woman of unassuming stature and eyes darker than the void of space, whose presence could choke out even the brightest light if they held her gaze for a moment too long.

[SIZE=11pt]Objective A:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] Destroy
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Residents of Ragoon VI
[/SIZE]

[media] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg [/media]

The residents of Ragoon VI cowered in fear as they heard the music that played from the speakers of the stardestroyer commanded by Konrad. To them, the approaching stardestroyer seemed like some kind of death god – sent by the gods as a punishment for their sins.

The residents began praying for forgiveness and protection as the stardestroyer landed within meters of their village. To the villagers, the men who disembarked from the stardestroyer dressed in their black military uniforms with gold trims looked like the demons that were foretold to destroy their civilization as punishment for their sins.

“Bringers of Death.” “God’s judges.” A few of the villagers whispered in fear as the soldiers approached their village.

She remained eye contact with him the entire time, not even looking at the holoprojection brought before her. After his orders were given she remained there in silence for a while. Devoid of emotion, she nodded slowly and made her way for the exit on the bridge. She stopped a couple of feet behind him, "As you wish..." she said. She would soon disappear into the darkness from which she came. She soon made her way down to the hangars walking amongst others moving at a pace much quicker than her. They were all his servants, so it made sense that they feared for their life if they were in position or weren't ready to be dispatched.

She boarded one of the transport, aided by one of the blackblade who reached out and grabbed her hand to pull her up. On their way out their ship shook from the turbulence. The sheer power of the warships caused a ripple effect to fly through the atmosphere of Ragoon. The doors opened and the wind flew in blowing her robes as she descended the step and was greeted with the rest of Kaines forces.

----------------------------
She mobilized everyone and they marched out. She walked in the center with tanks on both sides of her. She genuine and subtle elegance made her stand out amongst the crowd, that and she was a togruta.

"Lets leave a trail...burn everything. I want them to physically see the trail of destruction left behind. Hopefully this will please Kaine. As you know he doesn't like to be disappointed." she gave a psychotic look. She honestly didn't care. This was for fun.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Darth Odium

D
Objective: Make a wound
Allies: om nom nom
Enemies: The force
1/20

The putrid black orbs set in the dry cracked green face of the Sith Lord scanned the forest for a patch of ground in which to land. His malevolence oozed into the force as he began to hunger for the vibrant life essence that seemed to call to his sadistic mind. He was a simple thing in truth. Life existed here and he was desirous of it. His large hands moved over the controls of the ship as he guided it to a small clearing not far from obvious habitation and settled the commandeered vessel on its struts. The canopy hissed as the seals broke and allowed him space to rise to his full height.

His bone decorated armor cracked lightly as he climbed from the still cooling ship and let his black boots settle onto the dark soil. He sniffed the air and was met with combinations of rotting plant matter and wet air. The wet was a balm to his amphibian skin but nearly in noticed beside the ache to consume that permeated his mind, his body, his soul. He had suffered the Sith long enough, all that power and life at his fingertips and yet forbidden, but he was free to feed now.

The living wound that he had become needed to be filled and he saw no time like the present. He only hoped he could stop before the world died. He looked skyward and took a deep shuddering breath as he spread his arms wide as if ready to embrace a long lost love and then as the force poured through him he began to drink the area of life.

It began slowly, as death often does, at his feet. The small patch of ground on which he stood slowly began to lose color as if it had been drained from every cell, and slowly began creeping outward.

<<Oh yes.>> He thought as the aching hunger began to slow its attack on his mind, <<More.>>

Objective: Getting frazzled some moar
4/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU

"Oh, now you talk!" He said through clenched teeth, tossing the flamethrower away. She trained hers to him, what did he do to deserve that? What was she thinking!? Baring his teeth, he turned from path towards her to strafing around the embers. Wounded animal with hand pressed against his head, ready to forcibly push out the ache. "Not Gabriel...Rev. Rev. Not...Gabriel!" This anger he felt welled up beneath his flesh, bubbled and tossed beneath his skin, roiling like maggots looking for an orifice to escape. He felt the anger swelter and cook the carcass from within, unhampered by his former sense of control. Could that be because of Gabriel, could he be losing what sensibility he had with the departure of the weaker half? No, impossible. Something else.

He careened his head towards the heart of the forest as his vision turned from clear to red, his crimson eye honing in on the interior of the marsh and the fumes lifting from it's breath. Exhaling and inhaling, a gas would giveth and taketh away. Wrinkling the bridge of his nose, he breathed in hard and felt the control leave his body. This must have been what it was like to be Gabriel. Turning to Ygdris, he called the force to his body as he charged, ducking past the aimed flamethrower and grabbing her by the chest plates of the armor. Or at least he would try. "Ygdris...hit...me." He said as he reeled back and pushed forward, sending his unhelmeted head towards the chin of Vonduun helmet. Not the smartest idea but he'd be damned if he'd lose control. He wasn't weak. He knew words and they were talking now. No harm, no foul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnTL1L8a6YI
The Sith Lord watched Sochi as she disappeared into the gloom to enact his will, his hateful eyes boring into her back before she finally receded from view. His mouth curled down into a scowl, and he turned back to look at the holographic projection which had now changed to show a three dimensional image of Sochi as she traversed the halls to the hanger bays below. He watched her as she boarded one of the many Blackblade transports that littered the hanger and began her descent onto the planet's surface. The image fizzled out and disappeared and his gaze was now set onto the bridge's viewport, the engine trails of hundreds of transports filling Ragoon VI's atmosphere as the invasion began. He chuckled in his throat and turned away from the viewport, stalking across the bridge's main walkway to enter the ship's throne room where his seat of power and control resided.

He sat himself upon his black throne, dark crimson holographic readouts materializing all around him, each of them displaying a different aspect of his forces en route to the planet below. He primarily focused on Sochi's transport and that of his Highlord, Osbasid. He pressed a button on his throne's armrest, hailing the Highlord as his transport began to break through the atmosphere.

"Highlord."

"Yes, my Master?"

"Maintain a watchful gaze on [member="Sochi Ru"], inform me of any sort of... deviation."

"Deviation, milord?"

"Her spirit is strong, Highlord. She is willful... Resilient... Make sure she stays on task."

"Your will be done, Master."

Vornskr cut the communication to his Highlord, content that the command had been given. Now he could focus on other elements of the battle, he trusted his servant to do his bidding exceedingly well.

[ 3 / 20 ]

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Objective: Deal with Rev
Allies: [member="Reverance"]
Enemies: Freaking gas, man
4/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikWVqBIqB40

There was no doubt about it now; something weird was going on with Gabriel… Reverance, and it didn't look to well. Normally, Vrag would just leave a bullet between someone's eyes and be done with it, but he was an exception to the rule.

Karking exceptions.

She watched him rear and reel and keen on the spot like a wounded animal, his flamethrower abandoned in the wilted grass as he grasped at the mess of his hair. Her finger hovered near the trigger still, one breath away from setting him ablaze. The change was so abrupt, so irrational, that something must have set it off. Had the Sith finally snapped?

No, that wouldn't be it.

Before any alternatives could come to mind, the firrerreo already found herself nearly tackled by the man in question, the flex of Vonduun her saving grace as she took a step back to maintain equilibrium. Looking down, she met his wide-eyed, crimson gaze at he clung to her wildily, a drowning man searching for something, anything to hold onto in the icy waters.

She obliged without pause, and headbutted the Wrath of the Dark Lord.

He would likely be sent sprawling into the blackened foliage surrounding them, and though most people would've been knocked out by the sheer force of the hit, Vrag doubted the peck on the forehead would do the same for him.

They'd done much, much worse, after all. If rutting in nearly a gallon of your own blood didn't kill you, nothing would.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: B, Clear out Hazards
Allies: [member="Assadar Ilrast"] [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: Beasts
2/20

"Agreed. We can split up for a bit," said Darth Azurea. While voices would help them keep track of each other, the Sith Knight would also be able to feel Acolyte Ilrast's Force Signature. It would be there in the forest as steady as a pulse. Azurea also had a stun-gun handy from when she captured red-crested cougars on Ord Janon. She had been a Jedi then, and her goal was to save the endangered feline species. Her mission now was less altruistic; the fate of the Malia would be death or painful experimentation.

They swiftly set off, Azurea taking a winding path to the North. Despite the gun, she could easily kill a Malia with her saber or a Bolt of Hatred spell. But she saw nothing, heard nothing, except the crunching of leaves beneath her boots. Five minutes passed, then ten and still no sign of the Malia. I better see if Acolyte Ilrast is still nearby, she thought. Like a search beacon, she swept the forest for a Force Signature and picked up his and another's.

Mullarus! Darth Pyrrhus's Acolyte was also nearby. This thought filled her with relief as the sun was sinking down and casting an orange glow between the thick trees. Night was falling, and the Malia would be out to hunt.

Objective D
Allies: Amaran workers / Local Ragoon natives / Other sith who may pass by, [member="Darth Azurea"], @Assadar Ilrast
Enemies: Malia / other local monsters
5/30

The sun was now sitting comfortably on the horizon, just over the mountains. The stars began to become visible in the sky as she started slipping beneath the mountains, the occasional Sith bomb dropping lighting the area for a brief moment. The fact that the Sith were bombing the terrain bothered Mullarus. There might not be much planet left to admire when all that was left were craters from the Sith who just wanted to destroy the planet's majesty just so they could say they did. Really, a lot of the Sith got on Mullarus' nerves more than Jedi, sometimes. It wasn't a war when your goal was to destroy everything that your enemy ever touched in the galaxy, at that point, it's just genocide. Of course, many Sith just loved to make things dissapear, as it was.

Mullarus pondered life while sitting on the loading dock of Patriot, calmly watching his Amarans build away at his new soon-to-be home. He contemplated a pool nearby, but forgot he was a signifigant portion machine, and he couldn't quite remember how water-proof he was. Whomever Jekyll paid to build his cybernetic implants did his best to make them as resistant to electric-related shortouts did a fine job of that, but the last time Mullarus had a glass of water, it hurt going down. Why, then, did alcohol and sugar-ridden carbonated drinks feels okay? Shouldn't they feel worse for the organic side of Mullarus' half-dead body?

That steel-blue furred Amaran returned to Mullarus once again, this time with a ceramic cup full of something. Mullarus raised a brow, standing up and adjusting his comfortable leatheris jacket as he examined it. The Amaran seemed to cower as Mullarus stood to full height. He was a good two feet taller, so it was understandable. The young Sith picked up the beverage and examined it. It didn't look or smell like alcohol or normal water, but it was blue.

Blue milk. Of course. Mullarus hadn't had blue milk in years. Was it poisoned? Surely, the Amarans wouldn't poison him...right? Mullarus rose a brow and looked down at the dark-furred Amaran, "It isn't laced with poison, right?" It really was a stupid question. Obviously, they would say:

"O-of course not, s-sir!"

Mullarus wanted to trust him, so he chugged the small ceramic cup. Why hadn't had had a glass of blue milk in so long, he had forgotten how tasty it was. Naturally sweet, non-alcoholic, and it didn't hurt going down. He smiled and nodded, "Stripe" was what he was going to call this particular Amaran with the white stripe on his right shoulder, "I don't know where you got this, but please bring me more." The Amaran nodded quickly and scurried away.

There was movement in the woods nearby. Mullarus could feel it through the Force as well as hear the twigs snapping. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes to view whatever it was through Force Sight. Sure enough, there was something force-sensitive out there. Something powerful. Was it another Sith? It must have been. Ragoon natives weren't known to be force-sensitive, much less Dark side and even more powerful than Mullarus himself. He took his lightsaber in his hand and walked around to Patriot's side exposed to the woods and waited. Whatever it was likely was coming to him.

But there was more than just what he felt there. It sounded like more shrubbery moveing. Surely, it was a larger group of Malia planning to attack. This time, Mullarus felt naked and exposed without his armor on.

[2/20]
Objective: B. Monster Hunting.
Enemies: One Big Beast.

[SIZE=9pt]"Ophidia."[/SIZE]

It was not too often her name was called out on the battlefield, or really at anywhere. She recognised the voice vaguely. It was no one who occupied a great portion of her attention, but had grasped hold of a fragment of her curiosity. Now, part of what made her stop in her tracks was less the person itself, but rather the way her name had been so carelessly uttered. No honorifics to sweeten the pot, but a plain grab for her attention. This, she almost saw as the uttering of a challenge, as if the Acolyte had proclaimed herself greater or mightier than Ophidia herself. A proclamation the Sith Lord would feel obligated to snuff out with the stamp of her heel. The pale woman seized and then turned smoothly towards [member="Gav Arwell"]. Even though her eyes were obscured by the visor of her helmet, her attention was alight with palpable power, surging towards the would-be assassin. The Rattataki’s voice developed another level of chill in its rasp as she answered the address.

Yes?”

Darth Ophidia’s right hand rested on the lightsabre, now carried openly at her side along other an assortment of other weapons and equipment. As she turned, she casually slipped into the side-faced position she preferred to fight in, making herself a narrow target easily covered by the range of her weapon. She was still not sure the Acolyte wanted to fight, but if she did, she would get the full spectacle.

Over the hill, a series of loud clicking sounds mixed with the shouting of soldiers and the clashing of hard surfaces. The battle against the rogue beast had picked up once more as workers tried to quell the fury of the monster.

Allies: [member="Gav Arwell"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"]

From the battle ahead, pulling into view through the burning jungle undergrowth, one acolyte was moving to [member="Darth Ophidia"] also as Gav Arwell arrived, ready to give the Darth a situation report and any intelligence about troop movements and hazards in the area she might request. Not fully out of his white sith trooper gear, but on his own for once, the 769th scattered across world, duty took him to scouting. His armor showing signs of conflicts pending and past, debts owed and not yet paid.

Distant movement carried his gaze. Kylath rarely allowed himself a moment’s peace, but watching the large experimental HAT-AT’s stomping through the wasteland forests as Sith were ferried around was like being home, or back at the academy. Movement which kicked up the wildlife and sent it rippling outward, wildlife that meant extended threats from the mission brief.

He swung around, pulled out of his own monologing as [member="Gav Arwell"] approached to his opposite side, which may be merciful for this writer, weapon pointed in her direction before he lowered it, checking her for allegiance. Waiting silently to report, until they were done. Only when the Sith Lord signaled for him, or moved toward the threat did he speak before allowing her to go in blind.

“Darth Ophidia," Kylath nodded with some respect for rank, "they wanted you appraised that there may be more malia in the area, possibly used as warbeast” That one small lethal predator on this idyllic paradise to really watchout for, of course Kylath was hunting it, or hoping it’d find them, maybe the young man had a deathwish. Amadis a half epicanthix, half zeltron had slightly redish skin, and a darkening look about his face and posture, but didn’t seem overly hostile, just primed to be at a moment’s notice.

“I can flush them out with the rest, or leave them for you.” Waiting for her decision, he readied to head back into the undergrowth, her call. Unless she could make use of a scout or acolyte, the youth offered a nod to Gav whatever the response, rough hair covering the eyes, but eyes that were not all that hostile, not yet, Kylath's fall far from complete.

Objective: Getting frazzled some moar
5/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtvvzxET1GI

Ah, that mineral taste! Her chitin helmet smacked him right in the face, an expression that wasn't entirely removed from the norm. He recalled a time in a grashal, a tango of sorts, and it went something like this. Man offers woman some armor. Man offends woman. Woman beats the man into submission. Would it go like that again, he didn't have the train of thought to really consider it. No, where he imagined her eyes would have been, it went dark with the explosions of two blue suns, a trail of fire connecting and running down her torso. A cold flame, darkness all around, as his vision trailed off into nothing.

Staggering back a few steps, he felt the tears well up in his ducts, he couldn't stop it for the crunch of the bridge of his nose, just below the brow line. He fell to a knee, kneeling before her, as he had done time and time before. A display of submission, not one often given, he stood back up and wiped the blood from the crack across his forehead. The helmet had done a decent amount of damage, sending his brain rolling around within it's hemisphere. Looking down at his hand, he cracked his neck. "Ow..." With a smile, he licked his finger and looked back towards Ygdris. He felt his body buck for the constraint he placed on it, he resisted his own movement.

"Again..." He wondered how many times she might hit him before consciousness flees from his body. He knew now that perhaps the main difference between them, the helmet, is what prevented her loss of control. Must be nice, being so prepared. Why is she always wearing that helmet anyway, she got something to hide? He grew irate, upset with how much effort it took to see her face. And then he consoled himself with how it felt like a privilege he earned, rather than a right. He grew mad again, wondering why he should have to prove himself for something like a look at her face. He shook his head and spit blood into the sizzling embers. "Hit me again." He gestured for her to proceed. A bit more foreplay.

He'd fight back, strike out at her, but if he was going to do her harm, like he wanted to, it would be when he was in control of his body.

ReTRAKKS

ᴅᴇʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ
Objective: Objective B
Enemies: Monsters (hopefully not Ophidia)
Allies: OS, [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Kylath Amadis"]

[3/20]

Before The Sith Lord turned to greet her, Gavrriks could already sense she'd done something wrong. By the time Darth Ophidia hand turned around and acknowledged Gav, it only confirmed she'd messed up. Before Ophidia could do anything rash, Gavrriks immediately slowed down. She then raised both of her hands in a surrendering way, pretty much saying 'hold up now'. "I'm sorry m'Lady, It wasn't my intention to address you so blandly." Gavrriks said. The Acolyte was very new to the Spacemans' ways. After all, she grew up on a planet where superiority did not exist.

Even with her apology acrossed, she highly doubted she'd be getting out of this mess up for free.

Gav remained silent after she spoke, seeing if her apology made up for her verbal actions. She was ready for any 'punishment' blows the Rattataki wanted to conflict upon her.

Almost as if things couldn't get worse, A acolyte she did not recognize approached the ticked off Rattataki and spoke. She listened, but they were really words for Ophidia. However, she received an acknowledging nod from the man, for which she nodded back in silence. Just keep your trap shut as much as possible, Gav. She thought. You already managed to mess up unintentionally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom