Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deltarune | CIS Dominion of Delta IV (R, 39)

Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Rosario Perlyn"]

xVXAam.png

Was she fluffy? Alwine stared at Rosario, trying to make any sort of sense from that question. She did not understand it. What did she mean by fluffy? As a wolf, she had fur, yes. As a human, she – oh, OH! That was a personal question! Did the blue haired woman have no shame, no sense of basic decency or modesty? Those weren't things you asked a stranger!

Rosario claimed that the spice would make the music make sense. As she spoke, everything inside of Alwine begged to move, begged to be moved. The music wanted to grab hold of her hips and make them move in lazy circles, made her want to push the upper front of her body out and let her hands run along her body. It was hard for the Lupine, almost unbearingly hard, to listen to what the other woman was actually saying.

But she recognized the look, that encouragement. The spice was… A positive thing? Sweat began to bead on her forehead as Alwine remained seated frozen, fighting against every single urge that for her was so completely unnatural. She opened her mouth to say something but all that would come out was a gasp. A gasp of what? Desire? Pain? She could not even tell.

No! She had to leave, she had to… She had to move. She had to dance. She had to get up. Yes, getting up from the couch; that was mandatory, necessary, regardless of what she would do after. Yet as she willed her legs to move upwards they instead moved towards Rosario's finger and Alwine found herself leaning forward, lapping at the finger with her tongue like a cub searching for its mother's milk.

dividerfela.png

Meeting: [member="Canal"]​

One would say that he was at a disadvantage.

Not by the number of blasters in the room, but rather when it came to reading his former comrade. At his modest behest, the Sith followed the Clone to the nearby table and lowered himself into the seat. He could all but feel the gaze of the guardsmen upon him; but the sixth sense provided by the Force was horrendously absent. Darth Metus had almost forgotten what it had been like to stand within the bubble of one of those damned lizards, but such was the reality of being in the presence of the Dread Guard. They were born to be the ultimate counter to the Force-slinging monstrosities of the Galaxy. Trained to be a deterrent to Jedi, Sith, and any other corner of the spectrum. And, as Canal made his apology, a cocktail of thoughts roared into being within Darth Metus' mind.

He did not immediately recognize the Clone's apology...but he knew Canal. He knew just how difficult it was for a hardened warrior - one of his former vod - to utter words admitting fault. The Dread Guard were raised to fight with no regrets. They knew that, at times, they would have to point blasters at even the most innocent of souls; but they had to be able to pull the trigger without falling to ruin inside. The Sith had no delusions that the man before him was genuine...and that in of itself set the cocktail of thoughts ablaze. He stood up, hands slamming flat upon the table - a move which caused the blasters about him to ready. They did not fire. He did not move. Yet his sulfuric gaze burned against that face he once called Brother.

"You forgot why you were born Canal."

"I did not risk everything in forging the Dread Guard for my own advancement or elevation. I...I needed you. All of you. If I sank too deep into the abyss, who among the Templars could stop me? What droid army could? You were born because I knew the line I walked was twisted. I knew that one wrong step and I would be no better than the countless Dark Lords and Tyrants of the Sith."

His right hand balled into a fist as he continued. "You were born to kill me if I karked up - and I trusted you, my brothers, to keep me in line. I trusted you with everything. It's funny, because when you left, it wasn't my actions which caused everything to go to chit. You remember that godsdamn Imperial? Norongachi? Yeah, he took over and crucified me. Turned everything you and I bled for against me. Burnt down my home. Killed my child. If you all had been there, maybe Adela would be alive today."

He lowered his head, an angry huff escaping his lips.

"You were young and you were following Calico. You did what you were bred to do - follow the orders of your vode. I put him over you all, and he abused that trust. I will forgive you of that. I'll accept your apology." His left hand balled into a fist upon the table, punctuating his words. "I cannot promise that things will return to the way they were, but I am willing to let the past between us die. Now...Let me tell you about this new Confederacy I've built…"

With thus being said, the Sith returned to his seat. Though his mind was a whirlwind, there was one fact about Darth Metus that Canal might have recalled in that instant. He was indeed a servant of the Darkness; but his mind was always set upon what was best for his people. It did not matter how much it stung or how much it burned going down, he would endure so that they wouldn't have to.

blood.png

dividerfela.png

C O N C L U S I O N

Though the evening upon the distant moon had taken many twists and turns, the future of Delta IV had become certain. It had taken the surprise reunion of former brethren to see the world enter into the fold; and through their burial of the past, the shadowport would see a bright future as a member of the Confederacy. In time, the Vicelord would return to the festivities as if nothing had transpired, and the merriment would continue well into the evening.

blood.png

Rosario twitched in surprise when Alwine's tongue suddenly touched her fingers, and then giggled. She wasn't sure whether it was the sensation-altering effects of the spice or the lupine's physiology, but the texture of it was more perceptible on her skin than she had expected and felt unusually intense and intriguing. She felt no temptation to withdraw, and in the moment was completely oblivious to how exceedingly odd this behaviour was. It seemed not expected, but it was a thing that occurred and that she could easily accept. It did not occur to her that anything was out of order.

After a moment, she ran her hand away from Alwine's mouth to stroke her cheek and then affectionately ran it through the girl's hair towards her neck, where she absent-mindedly began to tickle her like one would do with a canine. Not that Rosario was not paying attention - but she was paying attention to the electrifying sensations in her hand and underarm as she touched skin and hair, rather than to her own course of action.

She giggled in delight and briefly bowed down to embrace Alwine's head entirely, pressing her face against her stomach. She seemed no longer in the least afraid and she enjoyed the feeling of being filled with warmth and tenderness. She released Alwine again immediately at the first sign of discomfort.

"Getting better?" she asked softly.

[member="Alwine Lechner"]​

Equipment: Outfit with T-Shirt, Hololink
Nearby: [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]
Objective: Express Yourself

FJp1uVB.png

This girl thought deadly chases were fun. What was he getting himself into?

To be fair, Jerek actually did think flying itself was fun, and a chase could be thrilling. And he would be fooling himself if he hadn’t found a thrill in the chase during their Coruscanti adventure. It had been extremely dangerous, but so was dogfighting in space. And Jerek’s recent missions to Ossus and Jablim. Not to mention just wielding a lightsaber. Maybe bringing her on a combat mission wasn’t such a bad date idea after all.

Assuming Allya’s Sith side didn’t make that a problem. The critically-acclaimed Holoflix show Sithier Things aside, the Sith were a dangerous group and a dark path to go down. Jerek had read a memoir of a Jedi who fell to the dark side, became a Sith, and eventually returned to the light. The descriptions she had written of her deeds and justifications for them were...well, Jerek hadn’t slept much that week.

”I’d be happy to meditate with you sometime. I’m not super advanced at it, but I could help you get to my level.” Jerek grinned at her, finally feeling comfortable with this date. Either the idea of getting to show off what he was familiar with was giving him some strength, or the cup of wine was finally doing its job. Or both. Allya projected happiness and relaxation at him, and Jerek felt perfectly in tune with her.

As Allya dragged them over to the couches and pleaded for him to sit down, which he did, he ruminated over her hobbies. A holoflix show about Force sensitive kids, meditation, holocomics, action figures of Jedi Masters, studying the Jedi? He could almost hear Dash’s voice in his head calling her a nerd. The boy almost burst out laughing at the thought, a Sith nerd girl! Of all the girls his age he could have flashed a cocky grin at and offered to share a sundae, of course he had to find the Sith nerd girl.

”My hobbies?” The boy parroted back, an attempt to fill the silence while he thought of a good answer. Were nerdy girls supposed to like nerdy boys? Or did she want someone more active? He felt like he was back at the temple on Ossus in his last few years, trying to figure out why it was his friend, Dash, getting all the attention from girls and not him. Still lacking an answer, but unsure if he would do better by waiting any longer, Jerek just went for it. ”Well, I mean, I like Holoflix, obviously. It’s something to do on long hyperspace flights, especially the Jedi Action shows, or Walker, Centaran Ranger. Oh, and hologames! I have a Holostation Switch in the cockpit to play when it gets boring. You wouldn’t believe the hours I’ve put in just flying patrols in empty systems, if I didn’t have something to do, I’d probably go stir crazy.”

Now that he’d started, Jerek felt as if he couldn’t stop. Something inside had loosened his tongue, freeing it of the anxiety and need for analysis he so often kept silent for instead. ”I mean, I like flying, too. There’s just nothing like it, being in the cockpit of a starfighter, totally untethered from gravity, just you and the stars. And sometimes, a few friends and enemies exchanging laser fire, too, but that’s only sometimes. There’s more time when you’re just alone, even in a whole flight wing or squadron, it’s just you and the ship and the void of space.”

Jerek seemed to trail off, letting his words hang in the air for a moment as his mind replayed the feeling for him again. The rush of velocity, the freedom of maneuvering, the sheer joy of independence. Each time in the cockpit felt like something new, as if it would never get old. In the next moment, the boy realized he was looking a little slack-jawed, his eyes staring off in the distance. He focused back on Allya, moving his mouth into a nervous grin. ”It’s kind of like that speeder chase, but way better. Flying in sims is okay, but you need the real thing to truly experience it.”

Hobbies. The boy’s mind suddenly snapped back to its original purpose, not only to answer Allya’s questions, but to make a good impression on the girl. ”That’s not all I do, of course. I go on missions, too, like that one on Coruscant. I mean, I like going on them, so I guess that counts as a hobby too, even though it’s supposed to be one of the official Jedi things we do. I really just go where I’m told, you know, but I will volunteer if I hear about anything like that.”

His mouth seemed to suddenly run dry. Jerek wasn’t used to talking this much, or nervousness was just rearing its ugly head again. Opening the new bottle of sweet wine Allya had found, Jerek poured another cup and took a drink from it, letting its cool liquid run down his throat bringing a sweet bliss along with it. Jerek settled back onto the couch with the glass in one hand and his other arm on the top of its cushions, his body facing the dark-skinned girl. ”So, you’ve got figurines of famous Jedi Masters, right? Why Jedi and not Sith or something?”

Wearing: Dress
Tags: [member="Rosario Perlyn"]

xVXAam.png

As Rosario's hand moved from Alwine's mouth to her cheek, Alwine blinked, her lips moving ever so slightly as though to put chase to the powder that was no longer within her tongue's reach. She nudged her head deeper into that hand before it went up to her hair, trying to follow it with the tip of the nose. Was she a wolf or a puppy? Alwine blinked. Inside her mind, she knew her behavior was wrong. Wrong in general, and wrong on her part; this was not how Alwine behaved at all, in any form, yet now she yearned for more of it.

And suddenly, Alwine's head was embraced and pulled close, her face pressed against the other woman's stomach. She closed her eyes, enjoying the warmth and safety of it, even though the rest of her body felt cold and in dire need of attention. When Rosario let her go and asked her if she was doing better, there was no answer the Lupine could provide.

Instead she scrambled away from her seat and changed positions, seating herself on Rosario's lap. "Pet me," she demanded, holding her head closer to her. She wanted to feel it again, that skin against hers, that… That… touch.

Objective: Get to know Jerek
Tag: [member="Jerek Zenduu"]

Allya's entire attention was on him, and it was obvious that nothing else in the galaxy mattered at the moment. She laughed with that beautiful nearly lyrical sound. “Oh! Hey, I am sure you are better than me at Meditation and all that. It doesn't have to be perfect, I just, well. Sith meditate, but they do so on their hate and all that stuff. I'm not like that. I can hate, I can feel anger, and all those negative things. But I can just as easily focus on things like joy, happiness, that feeling that goes through you, when you're floating in zero-g, and shoot off your jetpack and start spinning really fast. But I need to learn to control my emotions better. I'm reaching a place where my ability to quiet them is being out paced by how intense they are. Make sense?”

Dark fingers tap her cheek, and she gave him a little mischievous smirk. “Okay, fun story about Walker, see, I saw him as a kid, and thought he was so amazing, that I wanted to be him growing up. I practiced hard, and begged my parents to teach me martial arts haha. Round House Kick!They did, probably the proudest Momma and Jo had ever been on me, being Mandalorian and all. The day your kid wants to learn to fight is a proud one. Oh! I love hologames! AHHH! Okay, okay. So like, I love the role playing games, and the strategy the most, however. There was this one game, that just was incredible, Fields of Battle 3. It goes through some historic like battles, spanning a thousand years, it's way cool!”

As he spoke of the dullness of patrols, she nodded intensely. “Oh by Manda, I know that feeling. I've done my fair share as well. Sometimes in a fighter, sometimes on foot. Either way, its hard to keep from going crazy, isn't it? But we do what we have to do, to protect our people. I like to think, when I'm on them, the kids of this planet or system can sleep easier tonight, but I'm here watching over them. I'll keep them safe. You know?” The girl placed her hand on the couch, near Jerek's hand, and gave him a bright smile.

Flying is amazing. My little ship, it gave me freedom for the first time. Ugly as kriff thing, but I made it myself, and she flies and works, gets me where I'm trying to go. Flying is amazing. By the Force, I never felt something quite so freeing in my life. Except...well, I really like floating in zero-g. Or...actually flying. Like on my Hope, or using the force to float myself around. Oh! And hand gliding. You jump off the top of the cliff and soar out there! Oh it's way fun!” The alcohol helped the girl to relax, and she looked directly into Jerek's eyes the entire time. He had her fully attentive to him still. Her voice spewed out like an endless bubbly spring.

“Oh, missions! Hmm, like what other kinds of things do you do?” Her voice held a soft respect for the young Jedi here. “Do you get to save people, or ancient history, and say 'This belongs in a museum' or like, 'Don't worry! I am here!' probably not, those are cheesy but heh. It would be fun to do some with you one day.” However, as Jerek asked that last, seemingly innocent question, her eyes cloud over a bit, grow distant, and she hesitated for a moment.

“I am not a normal Sith. I have people I respect there, but, I don't always approve of the methods used, so I wasn't fond of the idea of getting Sith figurines. Though, there are some cool ones. But, I think it really stems from a time a Jedi saved my life. He was so cool and wise, and powerful, but gentle. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, and I just wanted to know more about him, since our time was brief. I began reading what histories I could, watching holovids, reading holocomics, and novels. During the course of it, I found some really cool stories about Jedi alive now, and in the past, and I felt like....this may be really silly coming from me, but like they were my spirit animal.” As she spoke, she used her hands heavily0 to convey the emotion she struggled to get across.

Her tongue clicked a bit, and she grinned at him. The girl's eyes shimmered once more, and locked onto his again. As she did her hand briefly touched his, as she adjusted herself. “See. I want to protect people. I want to make them smile, and be happy. To feel safe and warm. While I'm a Sith true, I understand no one exemplifies this better than the Jedi.” She leaned close to him, and brushed hair out of her face. “Understand, I am massive dork, Jerek. I didn't have any Jedi to talk to back then, or learn from, or to say, this guy is what I want to be! But, I had the figurines. I talked to them, and it was like the eyes of the masters were on me. And I felt like, even though my path was so different from all the other Acolytes, I could do it. I'm not a Jedi, but, our goals aligned so often. In time, it just became a hobby, something I enjoyed collecting, posing and being dorky about.” Her face wouldn't be far from his now. He could tell her excitement, her emotions floated across the wind. She didn't try and pull them back, she just felt what she felt and meant what she said. She was clearly passionate about life, and all the things that went on in it. "Any other questions? Or is it my turn now?"

Equipment: Outfit with T-Shirt, Hololink
Nearby: [member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]
Objective: Give Yourself

FJp1uVB.png

The boy sipped his drink slowly as Allya's words tumbled out of her, a stream of consciousness that seemed to pulse with the beat of the music below, blending itself with the scene around him. Upon the roof of a club, with delightful music, excellent wine, and an amazing date; for being so far out of his usual comfort zone, Jerek was surprisingly content. He grinned at the girl, nodding at the right moments while she spoke, and wondered at his incredible luck.

His eyes were met by hers, a stare that seemed to drill inside him. Allya seemed to be able to view his very soul. The boy felt naked before her, exposed in the most intimate manner possible, and he felt his breath catch in his throat. Jerek blinked, looking away for a moment, nervousness overwhelming him. His eyes found his cup, and he looked into it as he took a long drink from it. Her hand was sitting there, on the space between them, and Jerek spied it as his eyes wandered from the cup, to her hand, and up to Allya.

Jerek swallowed, letting the gulp of wine wash the anxiety down his throat, and put the cup down. He pulled his hand from atop the couch's cushions, letting it fall upon hers, keeping it there as she continued to speak.

When it was his turn again, Jerek wasn't lost for words for the first time in a long time. "Allya, you're a fascinating person, I just want you to know that." The boy forced himself to breath evenly and not laugh, not dampen the moment. He smiled broadly, "Ask me any questions you have, I'm an open book."

As their hands touched, Allya blushed brightly and leaned against him just a little. For a moment, her head rested against his, and she turned her hand over, so he could hold her hand properly. Fingers entwined with his. “You are a fascinating person too. You caught me. You cornered me. For a Mandalorian and a Sith, and the Echani that is practically asking someone out on a date. So...I just, figured, I’d do it first. I like you Jerek. A lot. You made me laugh and smile at the diner, and your heart was so powerful and moving back on Coruscant. I couldn’t get you out of my head. I would find myself wondering what you were doing. It’s why I asked you to come here.”

The girl took a chance. She could feel he was attracted to her, like she was to him. The Sithling scooted much closer, her knees touched his. After she was done she rested her head on his shoulder and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. “Understand. I’ve never done anything like this before. You are the first guy I’ve ever been interested in. There was a time I had a crush on a girl...but long story short she turned out to be a half sister of mine, which made it awkward FAST. Um...I got side tracked sorry. I um….” She fidgeted a bit, and looked at Jerek. “What...does me being a Sith, make you think about me? Honestly. I know, I the girl, interest you….but its like me saying, you the boy, interest me. We both are something else too. I want to get to know you so much. But I keep worrying, I’m getting my hopes up, because….I was raised to believe the Jedi would always come to kill me one day. That I had to strike first so they didn’t. I’ve learned to set that aside, but I assume it's similar for you.”

Allya's presence against him made Jerek's heart race, his blood pumping so hard he could hear it in his ears. If not for the loud wump-wump-wump of the musical beat from the dance floor stories below, he would have been afraid it was audible. He had rarely been this close to a girl, except in training sessions when he was younger. It was exhilarating and frightening all at once.

Allya being a Sith just turned those emotions up to 11.

"You being a Sith is..." Jerek stumbled a little, uncertain of how to proceed. This was the key here, if he turned her off now, she would never come back. No pressure, for sure. "I'm sure it's going to be hard for other Jedi to understand, but I don't really care. I mean, I'm not a rogue Jedi or one who's left the Order, I'm still a Jedi, I'm just not that kind of a Jedi, you know? A stickler? A prude?"

If he was being honest with himself, it still worried him. What would her Sith master —if she had one, he didn't know how the Sith worked like that— think of him dating their apprentice? But he brushed it aside, easier to do with the alcohol coursing through his veins, letting himself live in the moment. "I mean, the Jedi teach that the Sith are misguided, most of them anyway. There's a few who are evil, but evil isn't something I sense in you. The Jedi aren't supposed to kill Sith just because their Sith, we're taught that everybody is redeemable, that they can turn away from evil acts. And you were just talking about how you don't approve of the normal methods, so that's exactly it. The Dark Side is just the Force with a funny name; when I was with the Silver Jedi, they used to have darksiders in their order. So what's the difference, right?"

"And," Jerek blinked for a second as the earlier speeder of thought returned to him, taking a swig of the remaining wine. He might need a refill after this question. "You had a crush on a girl?"

As he spoke, all those fears and doubts melted away from her. In that moment, she scooted closer, letting her body rest against his, in a full on cuddle. Her lower lip was chewed on gently as she listened to him explain. “I'm not evil Jerek, I'm really not. I gain power to protect. I am Sith yeah, but, I'm not the power hungry, megalomaniac bent on galactic conquest. I'll prove it to you, with every action I take.” Her warmth and scent should fill his body and nostrils, being as close as she was.

The girl blushed brightly at being questioned by this. “Yes. Her name is Damsy, she is beautiful beyond belief. She is a shape shifter, mermaid and can look more human too. Just utterly fascinating, and beautiful, kind, and sweet. Hahah, one of my first crushes. Before that it was on Dax Verin from the band L'synt. But yeah, she was a half sister. Haha, why, is it hot to think of me with another girl?” Her voice dripped with teasing. “But....I admit, you are the first person I've....um, wanted to date. Like, seriously. I...I want to date you Jerek, if you want me. I want to go out and watch holomovies, or go have ice cream again, but this time, you will let me feed you! I saw it on a romance I liked! And um...Y-Yeah....what do you say? Would you be willing to be mine? And have me be yours? Does that sound fun?” Those large brown eyes gazed into his, as she lifted her head for a moment from his shoulder. Their lips were close together, but did not touch.

This girl had just confessed her desire to date him. To be hers. This wasn't a dream, right? If it was, Jerek would find out in a few seconds, this was almost always the part in which he woke up. Having nothing to lose, he grinned impishly, asking, "You sure Damsy won't be jealous?"

This boy amazed her in in so many ways. She adored each moment she spent with him. He made her heart beat so quickly, especially when he flashed that little grin of his. “Oh, she is in a relationship now. She is a mermaid...who is dating one of the sand people. It’s really funny the irony of that.”

Jerek dropped his empty glass, lowering it slowly to the rooftop floor with the Force, as he reached a hand up to Allya's face. It cupped her cheek, which seemed to fit perfectly inside his hand, his fingertips finding the dip leading back to her ear, and the boy used it to guide her toward him. His heart beat with such force that he thought it would burst through his chest. Jerek squeezed her hand lightly, then tighter as he brought her face to his, bringing his lips toward hers until they connected.

The touch was electric as their lips met, Jerek's pressing deeply against Allya's as he kissed her. It felt like nothing he had expected, and everything he had wanted in this moment, in this evening, in this girl. Jerek, the Jedi padawan who prided himself in being adherent to his teachings despite other obvious failings, who strived to live to the reservation and selflessness that the Jedi taught, was kissing a girl. And he liked it.

This was everything she had ever wanted in this moment. He took the lead, gave into his desires and wants, and it was her he wanted. The touch to her face made her entire body tingle. Her eyes stayed connected to his, as her face was brought closer to his. Please, do it. Her arms snaked around his neck, to hold herself close, and her eyes shut so she could focus purely on the sensation of their lips locked together. Now, her entire body pressed up against his, well, as much as possible from their sitting positions. Her lips caressed his, in a passionate, almost desperate way. She clearly hadn't kissed before, but she also clearly had watched a lot of holovids on how to do it. More. She doesn't let him pull away for quite some time, and instead, just keeps kissing the Jedi. She never wanted this moment to end. However, sadly it did.

As they drew apart, Jerek gazed into Allya's eyes, deaf and blind to the world around him. He pulled her hand up to his face, turning it over so he could kiss her again, this time on her hand. "I would love to date you, Allya."

As sad as she was the kiss ended, honestly, with the words he said next, it was okay. He was hers now. As the young man kissed her hand, she leaned over, and gave his face such soft, feathery kisses across it. “Oh Jerek....” She whispered so softly. “I'm so happy. So very happy. I'll do all I can to make you happy too.” The passionate Sith had a boyfriend, and not just any one. No, she had [member="Jerek Zenduu"] and that made her want to burst out in song and dance.

As they pulled back, she continued to look at his eyes, and she spent an eternity there. Every so often, she leaned forward, and pressed her lips back to his, as a show she enjoyed it, and wanted more of his soft kisses. “Then, Jerek, you have me. I'm yours. How does it feel to kiss me? It makes me feel....amazing when you do.”

When Allya looked into his eyes again, she seemed to do so with that same soul-piercing stare. This time, Jerek forced himself to let her, though there wasn't much resistance left. He stared back at the girl, no, at his girlfriend, taking her all in with his eyes. He observed her with supernatural eyes as well, studying her through the Force as they kissed repeatedly. Each time, he found something new he liked or could marvel at. The boy chuckled gently at the question, the responses flooding within him. "It's incredible, Allya. I feel like I'm flying, and I never want to come down."

She was his. The force would confirm this. There was no hint of deceit, only passion. She practically radiated her attraction through the force, as well as her desire for another kiss....then another one...then another. He could tell, she did the same, exploring the situation through the force. She searched his emotions, touched his own force aura with her own, and just explored, since she felt she was now free to do so. Finally, the girl forced herself to take a break from the kisses. Her hand rested on his chest, and she gently rubbed at it. “I feel the same way Jerek. I really do. Your kisses are...addictive.” The dark haired girl tucked her head onto his shoulder, and let her face rest against his neck, as she shifted herself to be half in his lap. Her warm breath tickled the flesh found there, and every so often, she gave it a little smooch. “Mmm...so happy. I was so worried. I love your light. I just want to bask in it, to be your shadow. To be your girl. Ahh, my heart is beating so fast right now.”

She nuzzled and cuddled, and was just a young woman completely infatuated with the man she wanted. “Mmm. Hey Jerek? Dearest? Darling? Hmmm no....Oh! I know! Cyar'ika. There. Perfect....Mmm.” The girl made small, happy noises right there against his neck. Fingers trailed over him lightly. She explored his chest and arms, as she memorized him.

If Jerek would have been uncomfortable with a girl in such close contact before, he wasn't now. He felt giddy and lightheaded as Allya pulled herself against him, feeling her body against his. The boy's skin tingled as she ran her fingers over the him, making him laugh gently, leaving one arm for her to explore while he brought the other around Allya. Before tonight, Jerek couldn't have imagined being close enough to a woman's head, particularly without the years of Jedi teachings on modesty tempering his experience. He felt little restraint in placing his hand upon Allya's head, feeling his fingers against her soft hair, brushing them down to her back.

Allya snuggled into his arm as it was wrapped around her. The young teen was happy as a clam. Her hair would be soft, and silky, well taken care of. She shifted herself, keeping form as tight against his as she could, almost as if she had taken shelter there against him, and was terrified of going back outside. As his fingers ran through her hair and down her back, she gave this excited, happy little squeak and shiver. “Ahhh...Jerek. I like this. I like this a lot.”

With their heads so close together, Jerek needed only whisper his question, "Cyar'ika? What does that mean?"

Her own hand continued to caress over him, she blushed a bit. “Oh! Cyar'ika...it's Mando'a. It roughly translates to darling, sweetheart, beloved, dearest, things like that. It's silly, but I think it fits.” She leaned on his arm, and sighed happily. “Mmm, hey.....want to go dance more? I'm your girlfriend now...we can dance a lot closer, and just, ummm....” She leaned up and whispered to him a bit before she blushed and pulled away. “Then, maybe later, we can go back to the ship, watch some holoflix, or play games....and cuddle. D-does that sound okay?”

Jerek watched as the bubbly girl transformed into a bashful one, one that surprised him. Allya had been taking the lead in almost every way tonight, he hoped she wasn't retreating from that now. The boy nodded in affirmation to her, taking her hand again as he stood. He found himself a little unsure on his feet, though that he managed to pull his girlfriend to a standing position without falling on top of her was considered a good sign. Still, the teen mused, he might have made the wrong choice in discarding the sobering techniques he had been taught.

Downstairs, the club changed the music, switching to a slower song from the pulsing dance beat that had played before. Jerek drew close to Allya, changing his grip so their fingers were intertwined, and put his other hand against her waist. "Up here, we can dance as close as we want, for as long as we want. And then we can go watch some holoflix or play games."

The moment he gave her even the slightest bit of reassurance, her eyes opened wide and sparkled again. That upfront, positive attitude, that took the lead quickly returned. Even to his inebriated mind, it should be obvious, that she just needed a bit of praise, or encouragement, something to show she had made the right choice and it cleared away her doubt. She he stumbled, she giggled. The girl stuck out her small pink tongue at him. “Hahah, Jerek. Oh too cute, Cyar'ika.”

Soon they were back downstairs, the music was loud, the lights flashed, and the people were enthralled in their own passions. To make matters worse, the smell of spice, and Zeltron pheromones was in the air. She giggled and pressed tightly to Jerek, so that each time they moved to the beat, he could feel her there. His strong hand was on her waist, and their other hand had their fingers entwined. The girl gazed into his eyes adoringly. “Oh Jerek, you make me so happy. I'm yours...so long as you want me. Only yours. It sounds like a perfect night, Dancing, drinking, and playing games. It sounds perfect.” Her voice was nearly a purr, as she swayed with her boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom