Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Deflipperization

tumblr_mipyzeediN1s6o4nio2_1280.jpg
Time: Early Evening
Tag: Amanda Amanda

A whisper in the dark.

The HRD’s bodysuit shifted color—from crimson red to black—when she ducked into the shadows behind a nearby Atrisian restaurant, voices calling out food orders echoing out across the area as she waited for a trio of Aqualish hefting carrying takeout bags to pass. Their grunting, guttural tongue and the topic of their conversation marked them out as belonging to the gang that was her target—Red Reavers of the Nar Shaddaa Aqualish Crime Family.

Drug dealers. Chemists. Slavers. Scum.

Now, she was close. Very close.

The Red Reavers had gotten on the wrong side of the Black Sun and as such, Unit 410’s master—Darth Xyrah—had tasked her with liquidating them. While the HRD knew nothing of the transgressions they had committed against the Black Sun which had led to the gang being marked for annihilation, she intended to carry out her mission efficiently and ruthlessly, while making Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah proud in the process. However, now was the time for patience. The trio of gangsters passed her by and moments later the HRD moved to follow them, keeping to the shadows in the process. However, she also kept their night vision in consideration, which would allow them to pick her out in the dark in the event that she made too much noise.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t her own noise that betrayed her presence but the noise from something else.

A passing speeder bike—modded to the Nether and back—screamed past the group, causing one of the Aqualish to turn around. It was then that his eyes caught sight of the feminine figure moving quickly in the black, at which point he grunted out an alarm. The other two gangsters set their takeout boxes aside and moved to pull their blaster out from the holsters…

However, the HRD didn’t let them.

A sword flew out from the black in the manner of a missile, moving four times as fast as the speeder bike which had passed only moments before. Flying blade first, the sword impaled the Aqualish who had called the alarm through his neck, sending the gangster’s body flying backward before the weapon nailed him to the wall. One of the remaining gangsters managed to let out a horrified grunt before a second sword flew towards him in boomerang fashion, decapitating him in an instant. The last remaining gangster managed to fire a pair of shots from a holdout blaster mounted on his gauntlet, but the bolts were intercepted by the HRD’s energy shield as she closed the distance in an inhumanly fast sprint. He only had time to raise his arms in defense before the white-haired HRD slashed her sword through his lower torso, rending him in twain in a lavish spray of crimson and gore.

Last edited:

D E F L I P P E R I Z A T I O N

No longer being a jedi, nor a sith, Amanda kept herself as low as she could manage. Often times that meant staying in places like Nar Shaddaa. Though she didn't care for those about her, she was able to use her own power in the force like a mace, and beat those that crossed her into submission. She had built up something of a rep as a protector for the lower wards, though she knew well enough to not tempt fate. Strong as she might have been, she couldn't best an entire gang. Still, people knew to come find her when things got bad.

That was until the Red Reavers had picked on the wrong customer. After a strike on her home had resulted in friends and allies being killed, a very vengeful Amanda had decided that today would be the day they brought her wraith upon them. Having retrieved her sabers, she had donned her old robes, and with fury in her core she moved to close in on them, what seemed to be a group of gangsters on look out.

Amanda had prepared to strike at them, when the sound of a hoverbike registered on her senses, her gaze shifting, and catching the display of gore as the white haired assailant struck down the guards in brutal fashion, Amanda's hand hadn't even gripped her lightsaber as she watched, blinking slowly as she moved towards the woman. Her gaze went from the mutilated bodies of the guards, to that of the stranger.

She was sure her master would have advised her against taking the help of this person, but right now, Amanda didn't care. She couldn't care. She spoke coldly, as a small drizzle overhead began to leak through. "You here for the Red Reavers too?" She asked, now realizing that some of the mens' blood had managed to get onto bits of her faded white robes. "That makes two of us." She paused for a moment. "Might as well kill them together, otherwise, we're just getting in the way." She offers, waving a hand to the lay out of bodies, using the force to whip one of the blasters into her hand. "They took some people from me, would like to pay them back." She stated, lowing the weapon, and aiming to show she meant no harm.

Tags: Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie

As if on cue, the two swords suddenly flew back to their wielder as she stepped out from the shadows, revealing a short-statured HRD clad in an exotic combat outfit. The two swords which had been launched towards the Aqualish levitated into place just behind her back, but there were two more swords held in her grasp as well. All the while, the HRD’s cyan photoreceptors eyed the woman standing before her, taking in her lightsaber and white robes, slightly faded from Nar Shaddaa’s pollution and filth.

In real time there was no discernable delay between the moment Amanda spoke of her lost friends and when Unit 410 delivered her answer. However, within that brief flash of a second, the HRD’s neural circuits cycled through thousands of instances, weighing her options and ultimately, coming to a decision.

"You here for the Red Reavers too?" She asked, now realizing that some of the mens' blood had managed to get onto bits of her faded white robes.

“Yes.” Unit 410 replied.

"That makes two of us." She paused for a moment. "Might as well kill them together, otherwise, we're just getting in the way." She offers, waving a hand to the lay out of bodies, using the force to whip one of the blasters into her hand. "They took some people from me, would like to pay them back."

“I accept. Our chances of success will improve by working together.” She continued. “However, we must now hurry. I made a mistake in allowing myself to be revealed. It will not be long before they expect these three to have returned to the base with their food.” The HRD said as she gestured to the mutilated corpses, before squatting down to pick up one of the gangster’s mobile datapads. “This should lead us to their headquarters.” She added.

“Do you have a name, by the way? I am Unit 410.”

Amanda might be able to register an inflection of curiosity in the HRD’s otherwise poised tone.

Last edited:

Amanda studied the woman before her, very much curious over what her deal was, and why she felt so odd in the force. She didn't feel like a droid, nor a living being. It was just....different, a sense she hadn't felt before. She didn't know a proper way to feel about it either at current. The important thing is that they weren't at risk of fighting one another right now.

It was an even better situation as stranger accepted her help. Four-o-one was it? Noted. She stowed the captured blaster pistol, and watched the woman take up the datapad. "I imagine you have some means to take the info out of this pad and use it?" She asked, glancing about to find a vehicle they could take. "I planned to dive into their minds and get the location, but maybe you have another means of doing that." She commented, moving to check the bodies for any further information they might utilize, ignoring the fowling up it was doing to her robes. "My name is Amanda, just Amanda, nothing more nothing less."

She felt a dull pain growing in her chest, and she didn't know why.

“It is lovely to meet you, Amanda.” The gynoid offered the woman a smile, which was surprisingly canny and sweet, even as her voice seemed flat and unnerving.

“I do have the means to download files from the pad, but if you could dive into the minds of these three, it might tell us more than a map.” She replied. “Information such as the locations of guard postings, patrol routes, and even individual gangster profiles would be useful to know.” 410 added, as she looked over the three mutilated corpses. Out of all of them, the one she had severed in twain across the lower torso was the closest to life as death could be, so he might yield the most usable information. However, the HRD could only speculate as to what the Aqualish’s mind might yield and perhaps, pray to the Eternal Father that it was something useful.

“Let me know when you are ready, Amanda. I will stand watch.”

Last edited:

Amanda looked to the woman, then to the bodies laid out before her. "I've never tried tapping into the minds of the dead, but...maybe..." She muttered, sparks arching at her finger tips. "This one will do." Amanda reached out, the bodies of the men twitching as she gripped it and pulled it towards her. "Just stand back, I've never done this before..." She mutters, reaching out as she latched onto the alien's mind, and began to pull at the tidbits of information, though his brain was already at risk of shutting off. There was something she could do about it. She had learned several things in her time away from the jedi, she had been a sith child after all. She could do things that others wouldn't, couldn't do. But to go down that route....

"I'm ready." She stated, bracing herself, and calling upon that dark part of her she had so often dared not to touch. Sparks started to form from her hands, as she reached out, red bolts striking into the body, and forcing it back to a state of half dead, half alive. All the time she needed to tear the info out of him, will sweeping through the dying man's mind, trying to pry all the info from the man.

She almost felt bad about this.

Almost.

Amanda would be able to gleam a wide spectrum of information from the half-dead Aqualish’s mind. For one, the base had a circular layout, defended on the outside by 24/7 patrol cycles composed of heavy battle droids, Herglic enforcers, and small, mobile turret drones. However, there were two hidden entrances. One could be accessed via a turbolift concealed within an abandoned blaster factory on Level 48, which led to the barracks. The other ran through the sewer network, before culminating at a maintenance tunnel inside the base.

The defenses of the base were noticeably less robust inside. At this hour, many would be in the communal pools—a necessity as the entire member base of the Red Reavers gang were amphibians of various species.

Should the pair manage to sneak into the pool area before raising the alarms, they would have the perfect killing ground.

All the while, 410 stood watch as Amanda dove into the Aqualish’s mind. Once the area seemed clear, she moved the other two bodies into a nearby dumpster, though the head of one was evidently missing, having fallen deep into the lower levels when she after being freed from its owner’s shoulders.

“Did you find anything, Amanda?” 410 asked in a sweet, syrupy tone, her photoreceptors wide with curiosity.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom