Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Decree | GA Population of Wizar II

Coruscant. This was a world that held much for the galaxy, some facts true, some facts merely legends. With the politics of the galaxy being what they are, Coren Starchaser concerned himself on the past of what he knew, the galaxy that he helped shape once upon a bye, as the old folks had said. What felt like a life time ago, Coren Starchaser was sitting down with a round table of statesmen, Jedi, and militants to form the first Galactic Alliance. Years later, they found themselves moving from Sullust to this Capitol.

That was the last time Coren stepped foot on the cityscape world. The collapse of the Sullust founded Galactic Alliance, the loss of the Vanguard, and the loss of his way of life. He had done what he could, on the battle field, mostly, to protect his people, his way of life. It pushed him from the limelight of the galaxy, losing the people he cared most about. He had taken his and ran to the Rim, to regroup, to resettle himself. Finding himself among the Concord, and the Outer Rim Coalition, and coming back full circle.

The Senate of the Alliance was doing what a Senate did, making life harder for those who acted. A Jedi did not act without guidance, without thought. A Jedi had a code, they had a process. If the Senate couldn’t see that, if they were going to trap the Jedi, then the old hand was going to have to step into the limelight, to provide support for the New Jedi Order.

It was hard coming here.

But here he was, a wayseeker with a proven track to support his Order. Anyone who knew him knew that he would bend the galaxy to save the Jedi. But the Master was also very cautious being on this world. Yet it had to be done.

“Auteme.” He said in a calm voice as he looked to the other Jedi. His normally ivory and navy robes having been replaced with navy and gold. “Heard you all may need some assistance.” He was under no rules of the Alliance, he would respect them, but the first time it didn’t work for him, he would do what was needed to protect the Jedi.

Auteme Auteme | Romi Jade Romi Jade | Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok | Aayla Shan Aayla Shan | Kirie Kirie | Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar | Metis Athena Elpis Metis Athena Elpis | @Saan’an Gaelor | DARKCOM DARKCOM

Metis looked around with curiosity and concern, when she had received this assignment she had been excited. Someone had recognised that she may be useful, not so much because she was a Jedi, well a Padawan at any rate, but because she was a Handmaiden. On Naboo Handmaidens had been instructed in a variety of skills and knowledge, notably in this case diplomacy. Handmaidens were trained to advise and if necessary even impersonate the Queen in matters of state and diplomacy, they even had limited authority to make political decisions. With the Queens approval of course. At such times a series of signals, usually body language were used to communicate. As an Echani she had picked it up easily, which lead to her other position as an Echani Handmaiden. It had been more of a foreign exchange student situation rather than one of political intrigue. The SJO had decided this would be a similar exchange of knowledge and diplomacy with their sister Jedi in the New Jedi Order.

Truthfully Metis had little if any authority here, and if she was being truthful herself she was more then a little glad of that. The SJO were a foreign power, an ally to the Galactic Alliance for sure but still an external faction. Not too mention the fact that the critical crisis had to do with restraining their own Jedi for another Order of Jedi to try and influence their senate in so blatant a manner on such a sensitive issue could be disastrous. To interfere in this matter would be bad taste at best or an attempt of influencing a foreign power in legitimate matters of state at worst. Metis was here to show support, maybe even engage in a discussion or two and then report back to her Masters on the situation as it unfolded. Just because she couldn’t do much officially didn’t mean she couldn’t discreetly observe the political situation.

“Padawan Metis of the Silver Jedi, Masters” Metis introduced herself with a bow in her robes “I’m here to show the Silver Jedi Orders support in this matter… however I must warn you I have little authority in any regards. In fact I hope I am not a burden or detriment to your efforts while I’m here.“

Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser

Auteme Auteme | Romi Jade Romi Jade Romi Jade Romi Jade | Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok | Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Aayla Shan | Kirie Kirie Kirie Kirie | Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar | Metis Athena Elpis Metis Athena Elpis Metis Athena Elpis Metis Athena Elpis |
Saan'an Gaelor Saan'an Gaelor | DARKCOM DARKCOM DARKCOM DARKCOM

Morteg said:
"Dangerous, this meeting is. For all Jedi in the Alliance you must speak." His green eyes fell significantly on Romi, "Even those not of our Order. Soon none will be safe from retribution if stop this foolishness we cannot."

Oh...

She caught Morteg from the peripheral--she tried to cover her face--he saw her anyway. The two of them worked together briefly like way back, when she was on Corellia advising Lisza Starseeker as Master of the Order. She thought he was judgy and couldn't tell if he disliked her or was just serious like that all the time. She was more scared than anything. Either way, her makeshift disguise failed, "Hello to you too Morteg..." she rolled her eyes.

She trailed to the back of the group, satchel in hand. She was the first to see Coren. They had a quick exchange before announcing himself to the group.

She did a quick twist of the neck, tilting her head as an indicative sign he'd understand. "Did you bring them? We're you able to get Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka 's-" He flashed the items and deftly slipping them between the flap. "Thanks Starguy."

Coren said:
“Auteme.” He said in a calm voice as he looked to the other Jedi. His normally ivory and navy robes having been replaced with navy and gold. “Heard you all may need some assistance.” He was under no rules of the Alliance, he would respect them, but the first time it didn’t work for him, he would do what was needed to protect the Jedi.

She nodded to Auteme from the back, a brief exchange for reassurance.

Glancing over at Nimdoks Padawan? she sauntered over as the entire group began to move. "Hey, you're Aayla right? Nimdoks apprentice? Romi Jade."

Exchanging pleasantries, rather quickly.

"Wanna give me a quick hand while we make our way? I have eight crystals in here--uh--gifts from us to the Senate. With everything going on, Auteme thought it might be a good idea to offer them something they could adorn the halls with...a gesture of good faith." Yikes "They're said to bring good luck, they mostly glow and that's it. How about it?"

A beat.

"Won't be but a sec, plus diplomacy is boring right? Right. C'mon." She motioned for her to follow when they got to the next intersection.

tpuAKtr.gif

Aayla had been doing exactly what she was tasked with doing, being present, but relatively unseen. Thinking about so much more than what where she was, and what she was doing. It wasn't her first time around places like this, but with the magnitude of personnel she was slated to meet, and be around, she couldn't help but feel a little small. These people ruled nations, or made decisions that changed the directions for them. Suddenly however, Aayla noticed something that couldn't help but cause a feeling of invigoration to wash over her.

Many Jedi had answered Dagon Kaze's call. Aayla observed a lot, and would note that many of these people had past relations with one another. All the better she was anonymous for whatever lay ahead. It was then that Romi Jade of all people had moved over next to her, prompting Aayla to wear that practiced fake smile for a moment until the other started speaking. As Romi spoke, Aayla's smile would fade into a gaze of stoicism, eyes following Romi's hand and the bag she was holding before glancing back up at the group, and who was around them.

"And should anyone be.. Seeing me leave these good faith gifts for the Senate?"

She asked tactfully, not breaking her stride as she strode along. Not exactly agreeing to anything just yet, but definitely not denying Master Jade either... Hells. Romi Jade. Of course she would help, but it seemed pertinent to ask before breaking off. For now however, Aayla would recover and place her earpiece in her ear, raising her hood back up to conceal it. And otherwise to just garner a little more anonymity. Perhaps even revealing more about her willingness that she expected.

Romi Jade Romi Jade

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla said:
"And should anyone be.. Seeing me leave these good faith gifts for the Senate?"

With haste -- "Uh-no."

They'd come to another intersection, she scanned all the exits and went right. Always go right. "Think of this more like...a surprise."

"This is like a surprise makeover or something, good question though. I think the Senate Rotunda is this way..."

She cut the next few turns, right after right -- cause' always go right. The next opening they'd hit was more spacious, and different in design, it seemed somewhat ceremonial. And she could see the indents in the walls for what looked like statues sticking out at the edges. She surmised thatat the very center must've been the entrance to the funnel-shaped room where all the politicking happened -- meaning the hall that circled around from the floor to the ceiling was where they needed to be.

She hit a pivot, and opened the satchel

"Alright, so you'll take five of these and trail this hall," She gestured with the tip of her finger, "Follow clockwise and meet me back here before placing the last one." She started pulling out three of her own, and handed the pack to Aayla. "Spread them out, make them as even as you can, and make sure they're oriented east to west--that part is important."

She nodded.

"I'll place these. I'll set my chronometer and synchronize our progress. Remember to meet back at this spot before placing your last crystal. Alright? Don't worry."

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

tpuAKtr.gif

Aayla continued to listen to Master Jade, idly leaning over a counter they walked past and picking up a bag which had been left by whoever usually used the desk. Glancing behind them one last time and nodding to the other.

"Surprise makeover. Fair enough..."

Aayla responded, showing enough trust in Romi Jade that she wouldn't ask for any further information on this trinkets, or their purpose. It hurt to look at it in a us or them way, but it was precisely how she did. Aayla had no issue taking up for her Jedi allies, no matter where they resided, or what banner they flew. After long splitting from the group, Aayla followed Romi, and would use her stolen bag to hold the five trinkets Romi had for her, again not questioning what they were, but instead questioning her objectives.

"Clockwise, and East to West is important. Alright, you've got my number... Meet back here shortly?"

Aayla asked, already beginning to back-step with a light nod. when Romi stated her last comment.

"This is markedly easier than trying to outrun a Sith Lord, I might've chosen the wrong career path"

The young woman offered a giggle, and offered Romi a two-finger salute before turning and moving some ways before placing her first crystal down. A mixture of spatial awareness, among using her gut to tell her exactly where these needed to be placed. What was important was East to West, and outside of that she only only make sure that they were otherwise placed inconspicuously.

Oddly Jade was right, it did sort of seem like surprise decorations; though she knew better.

Romi Jade Romi Jade

2FS8YbB.png

Aayla Shan said:
"This is markedly easier than trying to outrun a Sith Lord, I might've chosen the wrong career path"

Her head lurched forward in a outward expression of humor - kek

"I wholeheartedly agree." She beckoned her off with a jab of the head, smirking as she saw her off. "Be careful alright?" she hit a pivot and went on her own.

She was suddenly aware of the two guards she'd seen earlier, all stocky and intimidating in their gear, staring at her in confusion. She summoned a sharp focus, and concentrated.

She wove her hand.

"You've just been told to briefly unlock the senate chamber for a clerk who left their court documents, and then you'll want to go watch a holovid of astromech droids in the hangar..." she said. "You simply enjoy the mechanical hum they make when they move."

"We have to unlock the senate chamber,"
said the woman obediently.

The man gawped, and then grinned. "I sure do love the sound of astromech droids!"

"You sure do...," said Romi.

She slipped through an auxiliary entrance, leading to one of many senatorial pods in the arena. She manipulated the controls that would break the pod from its magnetic berch. She descended when she felt the release; her eyes were on the center...beneath the podium. When she felt close enough ---

She began opening herself completely to the Force, using her resolve to draw it in, Romi lifted her hand and levitated the crystal from the depths of her palm. Stilling her focus through the empyrean, her telekinetic grip carried the object through the air with a precise ease. She rounded out the edges of the metaphysical energy she'd called on, letting the current fall around her.

The crystal went through its graceful plummet before she tensed at the joints in her fingers to see that it surmounted its chaos. She saw it land at the base, and with a wave of her hand, it glided along the flat surface surrounding the opening in the floor where one could only assume the podium would rest in recess.

Twisting the tips of her fingers into one another, she spun the force-reactive stone until it was aligned as it needed to be.

She did the same with another crystal, except she situated it on the opposite end of the circular plane. They were tucked away and oriented as needed. A sudden cadence of beeps notified her that her time was up.

-----

In her own head, she and Auteme thought should an encounter occur...that this would be the best place to deal with it and likely spring a trap avoiding any casualties.

No doubt the trap would work, they had double the power...Solipsis just proved to be a snake with many tricks. Who could really guess where he'd slip to...

She exited the arena scanning both ways looking for Aayla.

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan
Auteme Auteme

tpuAKtr.gif

She moved quickly, doing what Romi had asked in the manner dictated, though she almost placed her last crystal down before regrouping with Romi. Eventually however, Aayla was her second crystal away from being completed when two guards sort of walked up on her. Causing her to turn and place the object behind her back in surprise... They relatively ignored her, save for one of them noting they desperately needed to go watch Astromech droids in the hangar. Aayla would stop, and watch the pair, discussing how wonderful the hum of astromechs were to them; staring for a good while before they left her cone of vision.

"Right..."

She said, offhandedly, shaking her head and turning around to place the second to last crystal before hoisting her stolen bag over her shoulder and continuing on her path.

Eventually, she would run into Romi, up-nodding her once and glancing about them.

"Weirdest thing happ-.. Nevermind, what now? Here?"

She asked, pointing at a viable spot right near them to place her last crystal. She wasn't entirely sure if there was something mystical attributed to what she had been planting, or even what they did. There was a possibility she was even contributing to the same problem they were here for, but every action she had taken, and would take were leaps of faith. Full, and unbridled faith in Romi doing the right thing, even if that right thing was illegal, or even ended up being the wrong thing.

She would cross that bridge if she got to it, but didn't foresee it in her future.

Romi Jade Romi Jade

2FS8YbB.png

"Hey-"

Aayla said:
"Weirdest thing happ-.. Nevermind, what now? Here?"

She perked up, she could only assume where this was gonna go...

"I have to synchronize these first, hold yours up." She brought her to level. "The configuration usually takes five crystals, since we've added more, I have to synchronize these last two so that the others know the one in my hand is the last, and the one that will activate them. Just a couple minutes here..."

A beat.

"Heck, how about a quick lesson--crash course really because uh--" Her eyes grew wide, bouncing off the walls of the Senate building, "We're basically in the middle of something but...these crystals are Mephite, a type of Adegan crystal. Pretty much all Adegan crystals can be infused with the Force. What's special about these in particular, aside from being rare, is that when they're infused with the Force they give off a steady signature that can be sensed; it creates the link between them, helps them work in tandem."

"Still yourself for a sec, and just feel the current of power emanating from the crystal in the palm of your hand. The current is slightly erratic like waves, but gentle at the same time like a breeze. Look just at the side there..."

These crystals were engraved with symbols etched into their lattice.

"It's the ward that keeps the energy funneled. It's a Bendu ward....like a symbol of power. The Bendu are an ancient organization that studied the Force and numerology. That symbol is actually a nine. It represents the beneficent presence of the Force in a linked galaxy. Combined, it charges the Crystals....and in a configuration of five they have a reactive effect. Additional crystals can be added, but it takes a couple minutes or so for them to synchronize...sort of like getting on the same wavelength, because it's channeling more power."

Hmmph

"
That should be good. If you focus enough you'll sense the rippling current surrounding them, now they're running at the same pace. Place that one right there," She motioned to the spot Aayla was going to drop it before, "I'll hold on to this one."

"We should get back, you go on ahead and catch up to Nimdok. I don't want him to hate me."

Aayla Shan Aayla Shan

The minute he heard the notification chime, Kai ran across the room and flung himself on his bunk, blue eyes rapidly scanning the screen. His thumbs flew across the keypad as he typed up a response.

::I’m stuck in a dorm in the temple::

::it’s very boring and people are scared::

Kai paused for a moment, then composed and sent a final message so rapidly that he didn't have a chance to correct his grammar.

::I can sense u im come to you::

Before his Rodian roommate could so much as utter a “hey, where are you going?” Kai had sped out of the room.

It didn’t take him long to find Damsy. Still wearing a jacket and sunglasses, she had clearly just arrived. Kai came to a skidding halt and immediately threw his arms around her, bombarding the leader of the Sithspawn Sanctorium with a storm of mental imagery and conflicting emotions.

<I’m glad you’re here, but you probably should’ve stayed away.>

will you sink down to me?
Damsy barely had time to hug Kai back before she was in effect blinded to reality by a telepathic kaleidoscope. Her arms constricted around him to augment her balance. When she could see the Temple hallway clearly again, she stepped back but kept hold of Kai's shoulders—at a little less than arm's length.

She broke eye contact to look around, to see what had changed about their surroundings in the last few moments. Not much. People were still bustling about, but for all the movement an ironic and almost eerie sense of calm permeated. For the same reason Kai could cite, Damsy was unaffected by what antonymic mass hysteria had rippled through the New Jedi's ranks.

That meant that, despite their prismatic aural projections or either grey Neutral or blue-white Light, if the two of them didn't start acting particularly harmonious soon, someone might catch on.

Damsy gave a bittersweet smile. The last bit echoed Arisso's sentiments exactly. Hers as well, actually, or what they had been in the first few hours after receiving the Senate's decree. <Yeah yeah, I know,> she agreed after deciding that telepathic communication on her part was safest considering the circumstances. <But I wouldn't be a very good Pad'wan if I did. The Jedi will think what they will when they find us out, but I'm not gonna let 'em say we didn't try.

<Plus, I, uh, wouldn't be mom-o'-the-year neither, eh?> The smile grew by just a little. <Just bored, right? Not hurt?>

Arlo Renard Arlo Renard

Last edited:
<That’s if the Jedi are still around by the time all this is over,> Kai replied, definitely not feeling all that harmonious. He was in a frenzied state of excitement, gesticulating like a frantic space Italian as he communicated telepathically. His gestures could almost pass for sign language, provided one didn’t know what sign language actually looked like. <Dagon thinks it’s a trap. People are getting bad feelings in the Force, like visions of the future, but it’s also clouding everyone’s sight so they can’t see what’s really happening, and—>

He lapsed back into wordless feelings and imagery and the imparting of raw data, stopping himself only when he noticed Damsy looking a little scrambled by it all.

<Sorry. Yeah, I’m okay. I’ve been cooped up in here with nobody to really talk to and not much to do. They’ve suspended our lessons until further notice, and everybody is… acting kinda weird. Thinking peaceful thoughts that taste like cotton.>

He stuck out his tongue in an exaggerated expression of disgust, then paused, inclining his head to one side.

<Mom of the year?>

Damsy knit her brow. <A trap? What!?> Being so out of the NJO loop, missing that transmission, sent her scramble into full-blown panic. Maybe she should get better at properly dividing her time between two factions. But if this concept was coming from Dag, for as hell-bent as he was to put Damsy through a rehabilitation that would kill her, everything in her but Syreni told her to believe it. Not blindly though; she knew better. She'd have to find him, but not now.

<Y-yeah, uh,> she replied, blush hidden in her skin. <You're young, I'm old, and may as well've adopted you.> She moved on quickly, suddenly more concerned that embarrassed. Cotton? Was he hungry? Ashla, he must be. <What would you rather...taste right now?> Her smile shifted again, this time into a shy smirk. About to offer something she probably shouldn't, but really had to.

<'Cause I got plenty of thoughts that ain't peaceful.>

Arlo Renard Arlo Renard

Last edited:
<A Sith trap, I guess.> Kai shrugged. <Dag sent out a video transmission to all Jedi. You didn’t get it?>

She must’ve been really out of the loop. He took out his datapad and pulled up the holo footage. The message was brief and to-the-point, but quite ominous indeed: a busted up Dagon spoke of a “great disturbance in the Force” and “something dark brewing”, then asked their allies for help.

<We can’t sense it because we’re not… y’know.> Kai put his datapad away.

<You're young, I'm old, and may as well've adopted you.>

<I guess you’re right. You are pretty old.> But Kai was beaming at the idea. The closest thing he had to a “real” mother had rejected him, so it was nice to know that there was someone that thought of him that way. Someone who valued him as a parent values a child.

<What would you rather...taste right now? Cause I got plenty of thoughts that ain't peaceful.>

His smile dropped. Damsy had spoken to him in the past about bad memories she wished she could forget. Kai had always assumed she was just joking… but now she was offering them to him outright.

<Nobody’s ever given me their thoughts before...> He looked at her with uncertainty. Deep down he knew he shouldn’t even entertain the idea of feeding from a friend, but he had little practice with resisting temptation. <What are you thinking about that’s so bad?> Besides the impending doom of the New Jedi Order, of course.

Damsy watched, listened.

Damn. Damndamndamn. Damn.

If this bad twinge in the Force was indeed Sith in epicenter, well. It'd mean trouble for the Jedi and double trouble for both of yours truly.

Taking right to chewing on the inside of her cheek, the Shifter thought over her next mindspoken words. <Yeah,> she first agreed. <Totally.> They were Force Sensitives, yes, but in the way Damsy understood it, their shortcoming here was simple colour theory. A blossom of red didn't really stand out on a backdrop of the same even if it was a slightly different shade, not in the same way it would on a blue canvas. Therefore, it was easier for Lightsiders to suss out the encroaching Dark and vice versa.

<We've gotta be careful then. Even more than we are now. If all the News are on board with this, and they find us... Kai, it'd be bad anytime,> like he didn't know so even better than her; she had an overactive imagination, but not first-hand knowledge, <but especially considering this.> A beat, thoughtful through and through. <For us and them. I did read the Decree. If the Alliance's faith, 'least the Senate's, is already shaky, what better to throw it all off kilter than the discovery of Sithspawn in the ranks?>

Another pause—more worrying of her inner cheek—but she didn't voice the accompanying thought. Maybe, though, some images unconsciously accompanied it and bled across the open link.

What if Dag threw them under the bus? He could, he might; no, he couldn't, he wouldn't. It'd work. Well, maybe. It'd be a way back into the Senate's good graces, were the cards all played just right.

A shiver ripped up through Damsy's body. She stepped back too far, but managed to catch herself. She shook her head. Not a resounding no, but another not now.

<What are you thinking about that’s so bad?>

A lot. But, <Right now? The Reef falling into Sith hands, if they are coming.> She had thought the Sanctorium's walls would be breeched by resident Jedi for so long that the event had almost become a forgone conclusion in her mind. An endgame she'd have to get herself and her people ready for, but Ashla knew how. Now that her theory had been forced to do a 180, her stomach did too, but she really wasn't sure if this other imaginary reality was much worse. More ironic, yes, but both fates were equal in venomous dignity.

<I won't blame you if you don't want it.>

Arlo Renard Arlo Renard

She was right, of course. If the Jedi were in hot water with the Senate, Sithspawn definitely wouldn’t be tolerated within Alliance borders. They’d have to be careful, but Kai didn’t yet see a reason for them to escape. Surely going into hiding would only draw more attention to them.

Dagon lingered in his mind. He thought it was just the afterimage of the recording, but then why was it accompanied by such a wave of trepidation and melancholy?...

<I won't blame you if you don't want it.>

Kai pursed his lips. <Whatever I feed off of, it shapes who I am. When I fed from criminals, I acted like a criminal. When I fed from Jedi, I acted like a Jedi. If I feed from you, I’ll start acting more like you—so we better not make this a habit, unless you want me to turn into you.>

With that, he took the plunge. Damsy might feel a slight fuzziness in her head, and then the heaviness of her clouded mind was gone. At least, until she remembered the troubles they faced, and started thinking about it all over again.

Kai’s eyelids were lowered to half-mast, dark lashes almost resting against his cheeks. The muscles of his throat flexed as if swallowing, then he slowly opened his eyes, blinking through the pleasurable haze. Damsy really was worried about the Reef. But it would be okay. Kai was certain of it, somehow.

Changing the subject while she was still foggy, he took her hand and pointed down the hall. <Have you ever met Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec ? She’s a librarian. We’re good friends. She doesn’t care that I’m a Sithspawn. I think you would like her…>

Acting like me?

Damsy grinned like a little girl at the idea of Kai taking on her habits and vocabulary, but she was quick to shake her head of it. Not a lot of imitation but a little might prove practical however, especially if something ever happened to her.

A third thought not for now.

<No, I haven't,> Damsy said mindfully, <but I've heard the name about. Do you, uh, think now's the time for introductions?> Well, probably yes. What else was there to do?

Arlo Renard Arlo Renard

if they're watching anyways
Auteme gave a smile to their two slightly-later arrivals. "Coren -- you're always an inspiration, thank you for coming. And Padawan Metis, don't worry about that. Your input is not lessened by your status."

Ever more to regret the lie. Even with Coren and Romi both, she didn't know if they could justify the rest.

She led them inside, the grand entrance narrowing into the slightly-less-Grand Concourse. Romi and Aayla disappeared for a moment. Auteme pretended not to notice, but instead spoke. "The Grand Convocation Chamber is right here- ah, admittedly it'd be quicker if we could take a shortcut through, however, Senator Fossk's office is further, the opposite side of the building."

Romi was smart -- if Fossk had the same idea, the fastest exit could be reached by running through the Senate Chamber itself. Assuming, of course, he didn't decide to jump out a window.

It wasn't too much longer, though. Auteme was walking at a rather brisk pace. Soon enough they arrived at his office, and Auteme approached the reception.

"I've scheduled a meeting with Senator Fossk."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom