Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death is a Means to an End: The Final Arc

Alright. Onyx, as many of you know but I'll say it for those who don't, is a year old character. I've been working with him for a long while now. I've built his story to heights that some people might find annoying and crazy, such as him being related to Revan. However recently I've realized something very pitiful; all good things must end. Onyx is my baby. He is based off of me in so many ways (ae his internal conflict with good and evil, his "screw you all" personality, his quest for knowledge, ect...) and it kills me to do this. However I recently realized just how little there is left for him.

I mean he died and came back. He then started a quest to destroy the Empire which, thanks to everything that's happened recently, he did. However during that time he became a cyborg, had fake skin, ditched the fake skin to be The Burned Man, and then ended back where he started, donning the appearance of Revan and reclaiming the name of Onyx. He gained some friends but even more enemies and, because of his goals and desires, lost many of his friends. He discovered he was the last descendant of Revan and tried to rebuild his Empire. And now he is dry.

I am a good writer, I like to think, and I always come up with some sort of twist or plot to help continue the story. But now I honestly don't see anything else. And so I am launching one final arc for Onyx. Yes, he will stay dead this time. I will use this writers profile but it will be OOC only, no more RPing as Onyx.

As such I will need some help in his last leg of life. So there are a few things that I want to do in this arc, which I've named "Death is a Means to an End". First off I want someone to be his final friend. It can be anyone he's encountered in the past, I'd prefer maybe even @Darren Shaw or @[member="Isis Fontana"]. Just someone that will be there to support him one last time. This persons main job is help me in one private thread, the one that will launch the finale, and then in the finale thread itself.

Two: I need a villain. This can be anyone as well, just someone that really hates or despises Onyx... so anyone on the site... LUL.... But really, someone that hates him and is willing to do anything to kill him.

That's actually it... so only two things are needed. LUL. So yea. If you are interested just post here or PM, I don't really care. Depending on how many people respond I might change it to be multiple enemies and friends. We'll see though. Alright, yea. Post away or don't.

Strange way to pronounce your own name, but whatever floats your boat.

Infidel (literally "one without faith") is a term used in certain religions, especially Christianity and Islam, for one who has no religious beliefs, or who doubts or rejects the central tenets of the particular religion.

I'd be an honor. LUL. @[member="Circe Savan"]

Would you two stop fighting. It's annoying to see the kids fight. Anyways, Kaine does have a reason to kill Onyx, he isn't lying. I got a message from a Jedi Knight ( @[member="Antares Windu"]) saying he wanted to participate. You two could work together, for common interests. @[member="Darth Vornskr"]

3559331-7007233139-kelso.jpg

@[member="Darth Onyx"]
You know there are three writers waitin' on ya, right? In the other thread. @[member="Strider Garon"], @[member="Isis Fontana"], and myself are all waiting on you to post up lol

Lord Ghoul

L
@[member="Darth Onyx"]

I'll break you for free.

Shorn's got history with Onyx. Remember that time where I tracked you and Darren Shaw down for bounties? While you were running away like a little girl I made Darren lick my boots before bringing him to the Empress in chains. Then you quit the board. You've still got a debt to pay.

Time to stop running.

Yae. Mainly because he doesn't have a story anymore. Plus I want to start focusing on a light side character. I don't know how some people can balance time between multiple characters, because I sure can't... @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

You can join. Having two past enemies will be fun. @[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Lord Ghoul

L
Nah, if Kaine's got it I don't need to. One of Team ROFLSTOMP is already overkill for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom