Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Days of Future Past - 423 ABY [PM for Invite] OOC

Ever wonder how the galaxy was in it's height? In it's glory?

Only a few truly remember. Most days it is like a long distant dream, barely there in the recesses of the mind. A barely tangible existence.

But for a few, it was more than that. These are their stories.

For those who know our timeline, the Gulag Virus hit the Galaxy in 425ABY -- wiping everything thereafter.

However, up to 424ABY, there had been a lot of activity to rebuild the galaxy, the terraforming, and it was the height of the Galactic renaissance age. There was cooperation between the Vong, Ithorians, and several galactic organizations to rebuild lost worlds.

I want to explore that.

So if you character might have been alive then, or perhaps had an ancestor who did, should be a neat little thread to do. No rush in posting, just wanted to have something interesting to do.

Rp the past at least. See what happens.

If you want to join, just PM me for an invite :)

Feel free to comment here!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/27212-days-of-future-past-423-aby-pm-for-invite/

That sounds fantastic [member="HK-36"] and [member="Maria Zambrano"] !

I thought it would a really neat thing to do. Ancestors or those who have long lives or found themselves prior to being turned into Popsicles would be welcomed. lol

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Talia"]
I would probably do something like HK leaving Mechanus to help organics and turning his back on his droid brethren, which was the reason later on why he can't just spawn an army of droids whenever he wants :p

Maybe we could work in Zero in there? Like him starting his campaign to screw over the Galaxy? But we might need Tef for that :p

Exploring past lives. That could be interesting. I had this character in a different clone body sometime at 150ABY but considering her style, she'd definitely be embodying another clone body by that time and still around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom