Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Data Entry: Bryn’adul, Input Required

Ichiro Primus

I

So working on a new little project thing, and am needing to fill in some gaps in my knowledge. Part of this project is gonna revolve around the Bryn, so I am hoping anyone with solid knowledge about their lore, history and background as well as IC events can fill me in on all the points. Would love it if someone could message me all the juicy details.

Also, if any droids characters, or people interested in making droid characters, would be interested in taking part in a coming story, drop a message or say hello down there.

Toltec

▂ ▅ ▇ █ ◧⟤⟤⬛⟥⟥◨ █ ▇ ▅ ▂
I am a droid.

I am a character.

I can participate.

But before committing I’d like to know more, in an open format, not in Discord DMs or whatever. Most people on the internet and this site want big commitments for super secret plot. If it’s not secretive and an actually an interesting premise I’m very down to join you as another droid!

Ichiro Primus

I
The basic premise revolves around the idea that the Bryn’adul came from another galaxy, as far as I know, and they did huge destruction there. The story idea is that my character, Ichiro Primus was the last ditch attempt by another species to stave off the Bryn. Ichiro was built as a weapon, but by the time he was completed, the species was already dead.

So, he set out to avenge his creators and followed the Bryn across the void of galaxies. He came with a ship/factory with the intent to continue the war. Now he finds himself without a primary focus, as the Bryn are scattered.

One of the thoughts I had is that perhaps Primus has malfunctioned a little, and he now desires to not just end the war with the Bryn, but end all wars in general. He sets out to bring a universal peace at all costs.

That’s just the initial thought at least. If you have thoughts or input that would be great to hear!

Toltec Toltec

Anything specific, or just a massive data dump?

The basics

The Draelvasier are a warrior species that was brought back from near-extinction by Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus via cloning with modified versions of his own DNA. The Bryn'adul believe the weak should be culled, only the strong should inhabit the galaxy, and so The Drael went on a massive genocidal crusade, taking a very sizable bit of territory from Draemidus Prime all the way to Lothal. On these planets, The Bryn exterminated the populace, and terraformed the planets to make them more like home. This terraformation included putting a red gas into the atmosphere that is mildly toxic to non-Draelvasier species.

The Drael have three main races:

• Baedurin: Very large, weighing tons, immune to heat but weak against cold. Strongest among The Bryn.
  • Aeravalin: Thin, agile, immune to cold but weak against heat. Smartest among The Bryn, and more often Force Sensitive
  • Sraelvun: Cunning cannon fodder.

Hierarchy
qbMD4Fk.jpeg
The Bryn'adul are led by a single Chieftain.
The Chieftan is represented by The Hand of Khaeus, their command is considered a command from The Chieftain himself.

The Tachael-Vemnak are a secret police of sort, working behind the scenes to ensure loyalty.

The Kad'Maera are the educators...they teach The Bryn'adul youth to walk, speak, and fight.

The Ish'Makra is a council comprised of the leaders of the various sects within the Bryn'adûl. Comprised of the Marauder Primus, The Overseer, High Shaman, High Judges and at its head, the Chieftain.

The Seers are those who decide where the Bryn'adûl will go, tell of what battles they should incite or join, etc. by using The Force to see the future.

Warlords were a new caste created by Tathra Khaeus toward the end of The Bryn'adul crusade. Warlords are essentially governors of a single planet, or cluster of planets. Warlords were given massive autonomy within their territory as long as they remained loyal and obeyed Drael law.

Warlocks are commanders who utilize The Force to directly or indirectly control or buff soldiers from the frontlines in battle.
The Shaman Corps are like warlocks but focus more on beasts, and are more commonly behind the lines.
Ashaka are Force healers.

Ungulloi, Ahkenaton (insectoid workers), and Vaydralen were "allied species" that The Bryn'adul spared due to a mixture of said species' own strength, and the Bryn'adul's own failing strength.

Artificers are engineers like The Ungilloi.

Juggernauts are heavy Baedurin soldiers

Accomplishments:
1.png
The Bryn'adul Crusade brought the galaxy to its' knees. Just like the modern Brotherhood of The Maw, The Bryn'adul caused hostilities to cease between many nations as coalitions formed to slow the crusade. The Bryn'adul devastated dozens of planets, terraforming them, exterminating their populace, and reinforcing them with super structures.

The Bryn'adul also may be blamed for the fall of The Sith Empire as the two forces often clashed, leaving The Sith Empire open to attacks by the seceding New Imperial Order, and splinter groups such as The Sith Eternal.

Current State:
The Bryn'adul are current a minor faction with one active writer (me). However most have continued the story, with ex-Bryn territory being named "scar worlds", and mostly untouched by major factions.

Personally I am trying to keep Draemidus Prime and Lothal as the last two strongholds of The Bryn'adul, and Sethrak is the Chieftain. Sethrak is half-dead, having survived The Netherworld with guidance from the dead head of The Warlocks, Hrajlmak'Natok. Sethrak has studied The Nether, and utilizes it to build his ranks with undead Drael, while rallying the few remaining Bryn'adul and allied species in hopes of one final crusade.

Archive Droid Turned Military Spy
While I'm not throwing my hat in the ring officially, this character might be available, if I can manage my free time, in addition seeing the beginnings of the official project, when it comes about.

Would it be possible to have some fellow droids working against your character's intentions, if those intentions were deemed dangerous or ill-concieved in any way?

So working on a new little project thing, and am needing to fill in some gaps in my knowledge. Part of this project is gonna revolve around the Bryn, so I am hoping anyone with solid knowledge about their lore, history and background as well as IC events can fill me in on all the points. Would love it if someone could message me all the juicy details.

Also, if any droids characters, or people interested in making droid characters, would be interested in taking part in a coming story, drop a message or say hello down there.
It's been far too long since I did stuff with the Byrn so I can't really speak on that part.

On the other part though...couple possible characters but no certainty. Especially as I've been struggling to get posts in recently.

1. Salis's droid Zepher. Salis is soon turning to the light and, at least in regards to warfare on official grounds, a sort of retirement. A good time of mercenary, assassin, and well ranking military work makes that fairly easy. And I'm considering that she'll release Zepher from employment and just let him roam. He'd be intimately familiar with warfare and battle due to working for someone who's basically always battle hungry, and was designed to understand people to the point of predicting criminals actions. So it would make some sense that he'd go with a 'the destructive nature of beings is a problem, let's attempt to do something about it.' or at the very least consider it an option. Alternatively he'd just go 'well it's here' like he's done the entire time. He wouldn't be emotionally invested in the cause but it would be more like a case of 'I agree with you, I've worked with and against sapients my entire lifespan and in wars, so I'm willing to do this as a sort of employee.'

2. A considerably less invested party, Val the powermind. Technically all its current hosts are organic. And it likes it that way (it wants to experience as many experiences with as many hosts as it can). But it is in fact a droid brain. Just one that can be connected to both organics and droids as an over-ride. Val might have one of its hosts work with them for purely self interest, and then either skidaddle or outright try and sabatoge if it actually looks like they'd stop Val's interests. Val would be useful, as the host could be nearly anything. From a droideka to a rancor (though, there are definitely some limitations and issues with certain types of creatures, mainly ones with multiple brains or the lack of any brain.) Val also would possess a good amount of knowledge though wouldn't be nearly as combatively experienced or outright intelligent as Zepher. I did consider just having Zepher copy his mind into a powermind though, or give him a better body. Which is an option. I just don't have much energy to make yet another droid submission, so I'm tempted to just go with the powermind route and have him put the copy into droids. That way Val would be a group of organics, while Zepher a group of droids.

Ichiro Primus

I
Thank you all for the responses and input so far!

I think that first option in terms of characters works out really good! While droids and other mechanical fun things are going to be the primary focus of events, fleshy allies will be part of things as well if they can earn Ichiro's trust.

Salis Salis

I will be getting a thread set up tomorrow , or perhaps tonight depending on how the muse strikes me. Got to get a few other things laid out, or at least started first.

Toltec Toltec

There is no rush! Rome was not built in a day, and as threads develop, and new ones are made, there will be more opportunities to join in to the mechanical madness in the future!

A9G-T89 A9G-T89

I will certainly reach out to you in the near future for more details and ideas. While Ichiro's full programming has been corrupted, the baseline drive to eliminate all Bryn'adul, no matter their origin, will remain. So we can certainly work out some stories!

Sethrak Sethrak

Ichiro Primus

I
The more the merrier!

Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta

Here is the thread for all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom