Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Data Entry: Bryn’adul, Input Required

Toltec

▂ ▅ ▇ █ ◧⟤⟤⬛⟥⟥◨ █ ▇ ▅ ▂
I'd urge for future threads to go public rather than private but I shall be joining all the same!

I suggest public because I love organic rp and Public is more inviting to anyone who wants to jump in without asking first.

Ichiro Primus

I
I debated making it an open thread, but I have had bad luck with such threads in the past. Plus, this is just a testing the waters thread, see what might happen. Maybe since no one has replied yet I can still switch it over to a public thread.

The next thread will be a Public thread though from the beginning.

Toltec Toltec

Ichiro Primus

I
All who post in this thread, and all others of interest, are more than welcome to join the first story thread!

Ichiro Primus

I
To continue my drive for more info, does anyone have a link that gives information on this Omni creature that the last big board event was focused on? Or if a brief little info blerp could be shot this way that would be cool too!

To continue my drive for more info, does anyone have a link that gives information on this Omni creature that the last big board event was focused on? Or if a brief little info blerp could be shot this way that would be cool too!

He's a robot from The Nether that wants to build his own world in The Nether, and he has a lot of minions to help him from my understanding. His first appearance was before I joined the board. He recently returned but there wasn't much activity in the event so it ended pretty quickly.

"We are the harbingers of your evolution."
Clockwork Rebellion
Omni's Return
Omni Drones Link

In this case, I'm sure some more experienced members will have a lot more knowledge than I...especially staff, since they helped create Omni's return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom