Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Zepher

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=9pt]
35ea656f233372444890920fede9bda9.jpg
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PHYSICAL INFORMATION

• Model: 501-Z_police_droid

• Appearance: Zepher is a 1.87 meter tall 501-z Police droid painted mostly a dark black/grey.
SOCIAL INFORMATION

[*]
Skills:

• -High intelligence, even for other Zed Droids.

• -Predictive ability for opponents moves form combat to detective work

• -Can handle challenging situations and opponents

• -Detective work

• -Assassination

• -Strategy

• -Melee and ranged combat

• -Some piloting experience (mostly co-piloting)

[*]
Personality: Zepher is a loyal droid, and is very enthusiastic and determined about his work. He can be very commanding with those that are not Salis or clearly friends of Salis, and has no issue taking charge. In spite of being a droid, Zepher will actually act as if he is superior to those humans he deems less intelligent or to not out-rank him.

COMBAT INFORMATION

• Weapon of Choice: MK_II_Paladin_blaster_rifle

• Combat Function:

Zepher usually works as backup to other combatants. But he can serve most purposes, as he is able to use melee weapons and his servo-grips make for excellent grappling. However under optimal conditions Zepher will focus on shooting down targets in unison with allies.

• Alternatively, Zepher may serve as the commander such as when Salis is not available. Or is using him to speak through.

Strengths:

• Skilled combatant in close or melee range

• Strategist/tactician

• Doesn’t back down just due to human authority

• High intelligence for Zed’s.

• Good cooperation with other units

• Good for almost any kind of detective, police, or military work.

• Can pilot (mostly co-pilot)
Weaknesses:

• Susceptible to anti-droid weaponry.

• Cannot use any force abilities

• Doesn’t generally use highly complicated move sets

• Can pilot but is not an optimal pilot droid.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Zepher was bought by Salis along with a cheaper droid after becoming a mercenary. Since then the droid has served her quite well and been able to further improve on its databanks in the process. As a result, Salis trusts the droid sometimes even where she might not trust biological beings. Zepher now serves as Salis’s second in command slash voice when she’s not physically present.

Thank you for the good read! I was not familiar with the Zed droids and so I appreciate that this gave me an opportunity to learn something new. Zepher seems like quite a take-charge type of droid, while still being a very loyal companion.

There are just a few notes that I feel need to be addressed before I move this along.

To start, the yellow text at the top isn't actually part of the template and should be removed.

Salis said:

• Loyalties: Salis Marai
If you would please, either link or tag yourself there.

If I may make a suggestion with regard to those two options, I would recommend linking the character bio so that the link will remain even if you decide at a later point to change the name of that character account.

Salis said:
I reviewed the link here and I think you may have linked the wrong article. The linked holocamera is clearly a recorder, but nothing in the article indicates that it is also a holographic projector. If I could make a suggestion, it would be to replace the current link with this: Holoprojector.

Finally, there are a couple of bits of the template that seem to be a tad off, primarily in terms of the lists breaking and causing some difficulty in understanding how this is organized. Would you care for some assistance in cleaning up the format?

[member="Zardu Hasselfrau"]
Thanks! So I've made the edits you suggested now.

And yes I'd definitely appreciate help with the formatting. I don't make npc's/applications on here often so I can't say I'm surprised I didn't do something right.

[member="Salis"]

Thank you for those changes. I think they've made this an excellent example of a droid NPC submission!

With your permission, I cleaned up the formatting. I also removed some parts of the template that were not intended to be part of the submission, such as the [ bracketed language ] as illustrated below.

rDYmocY.png
With that, I am pleased to stamp this trainee pending approval.

[member="Srina Talon"], over to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom