Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Darth Avernus

ezgif-3-0863db5ff071.gif

qotsisheader.png

Darth Avernus
Eccentric Lord of Opulence

158737581063454306_4.png
158737581063454306_5.png

///BASIC INFORMATION

F A C T I O N

New Imperial Order
The Qotsisajakaar

R A N K
Sith Lord

S P E C I E S
Human

A G E
82 (32 Clone Body)

S E X
Male

FORCE SENSITIVE
Yes; High Midichlorian Count (approx. 14,000 per cell)

Last edited:

158916022057674293.png

158767214786429132.png

H E I G H T
5'10 (177 cm)

W E I G H T
200 lbs (91 kg)

P H Y S I Q U E
Muscular

B O D Y T Y P E
Mesomorph

H A I R
Blonde

S K I N
Olive

E Y E S
Blue

P E R S O N A L I T Y
ESTP-A

F L U E N T L A N G U A G E S
ur-Kittât (Native)
Galactic Basic
Binary/Droidspeak
High Galactic​

Last edited:
The Concealing Fate Arc ~860 ABY
unknown.png
Shortly after the Sith Empire's rediscovery and subsequent occupation of Athiss, Lord Praexis kills his master, Darth Avernus, and takes on his name. The new Darth Avernus inherits his old master's fortune and sets a course for expanding his wealth and operations beyond the confines of Athiss. To do this, he swears loyalty to the Eye of Soloman and the Sith Empire's 'Rule of Order'. With his new mask of loyalty firmly in place, Avernus starts an investment firm know as Aiuriss Holdings and Investments Inc. in order to cloud his traitorous dealings behind a mess of corporate bureaucracy.

In the shadows of the Empire, whispers of dissent and rebellion against the Sith-Imperial machine and the Rule of Order begin to circulate. It is within this uncertainty that a Sith-Imperial Officer named Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt contacts Avernus, in hopes of a secret meeting to learn more of the force and its power. Through Lyra, who is later named Darth Sybila and made his apprentice, Darth Avernus learns of a man named Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar through a vision sparked from probing the young officer's thoughts.

With a desire to learn more of his defiant apprentice, and how best to use aspects of her past against her Darth Avernus calls a meeting with Lord General Tavlar. Despite the friction between the two upon first meeting, they learn about each other's mutual hatred for the Sith Empire and their shared desire to bring it down. The glaring differences between the two are put aside in favor of an understanding, that would see them allied in the coming splinter against the Sith Empire.

Aiuriss Holdings and Investments Inc reaches a peak in its success. Likeminded individuals (strictly in the realm of business) such as Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano , Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn , Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe , and AMCO AMCO would all become investors or investees in the company. A few of them, most notably Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano would become esteemed business parters of Darth Avernus. The funds generated and embezzled by Aiuriss Holdings are slowly moved into out-of-empire accounts as Avernus prepares to bankroll the coming uprising with the help of several other wealthy benefactors.

On the Sith-Imperial Captial of Bastion, a meeting between all members of the Sith Order is held. Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex was not oblivious to the divide forming within the order, and had called the meeting in order to address and correct the issues at hand. It was, however, far too late for mediation. One by one, the voices of dissent called out against the crowd, for the first time making themselves publicly known. Among them was Darth Avernus himself. This marked the shedding of his mask of loyalty, and would be the first step in the rise of the New Sith, and their New Imperial allies.

The 'Here Comes The Money' Arc 860-862 ABY
Without_Border_DarthAvern.png
Ongoing...

Soon™ 862- ABY
mystery-person-silhouette.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom