Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkness Calls [Order of Black Hand]

Only where the summer fails with wilderness around and where the shadow sails and the wind there makes no sound. Only where the light of day pierced seldom from the sky is where you find a grey faced man whose age deceives the eye. His image is not young or old. He looks up to the sky and tells you of dark stories told. Dark lands which howl and cry and evil thoughts from evil minds. In evil lands the dark one’s rise shrink back in fear their power unfolds and dark faces creep for distant holds. No one yet could check the rise of one dark lord and his darkest ties. His shadow covers every land from tree to dale and dale to sand. Under the wing of his dark veil his servants serve and never fail. Too late, you see it now through his disguise. This mans the dark lord darkness fills the skies.

Come my children and weave within the tales of ages past. I speak of the fallen and to those whose lives they foreseen to never last. In the darkness you were lost and confused feeling as if your heart had been ripped and abused. You discovered the truth and couldn’t find your way. You wanted to stay hidden so far away deep in the ground where you could no longer be hurt. You were safe and no longer in the world where words mean nothing and hearts don’t exist. There was only this. In the shadows you wanted to take your last breath and close your eyes. You held closer to death but there was one voice who refused to let you close your eyes to hide from the truth that though you had never seen I was always there watching and holding you.

Hear my sacrament and place your hand upon Vjun. Fear not for I am watchful. You have been chosen.

----

Chosen. What a strange sentiment for one such as he. Cool, compressed air kept the observational deck of the Obscurity at an exact temperature that was perfect for thinking and to gaze upon the stars. Adorned in a dark hooded robe, Vilox Pazela rose from the unnatural, deformed structure that was his throne. The message had been passed only a day ago and it had enticed not only his curiosity, but interest as well. For the presence that had been responsible for such a message across the stars had to be a powerful adversary; and if it's contents were true, then others would come forth. He found it an irony after a decades worth of work that someone else would be the catalyst of what he foresaw above Dromund Kaas. Perhaps he would finally see one Tyrin Ardik (@Gerion Ardik) after all these years.

Hyperpsace dissipated and the stars returned before him past the transparisteel screen as the Obscurity dropped out of it's hyperspace window and into the Vjun system. In the heart of Mandalorian space, he had ordered Malus Bligh to cloak the vessel upon it's arrival. He did not want that particular faction coming into his schemes. At least not yet. Plus, he was confident that a Mandalorian incursion into this event would spoil it; and thus the many Force-sensitives, those whom were aligned to the dark side but were not Sith would not come. Why would they under such a threat?

It was curious that it would be this back watered, albeit darkened world that would be the scene of such a creation, for he planned to create something better here. Before he set about the creation of such an order that would replace the defeatists that were the Sith, he would first find out who was responsible for this event. Whoever they were, they were powerful. Strong enough to enter his mind from such a distance.

What an ally they could be!

Turning away from the transparisteel screen, he made his way to the flight of stairs center to the darkened room and descended from it's confines into the artificial light. Walking across the bridge, he looked down from it into the operations area where Malus Bligh and his crew operated his flagship. He smiled underneath his hood. Where he had planned to murder them only a few short months ago, now here they were still serving under him under the dellusion that they were serving the Empire. A 'reconnaissance' mission on the Mandalorian Empire, as he had spun it. And why would they question a man who was a Darth in the galaxies most famous Empire of all? Not likely.

"Commander?" he said aloud, to those below him.

Malus Bligh folded his arms across his chest, eyes locked on the helm ahead of him. It felt good to be back in service after a long voyage in the Unknown Regions, for relative unknown reasons. A sudden trip to the Empire's capital and here they were on a reconnaissance mission on the Mandalorian Empire. As Darth Vazela explained, he had been given a special task from the Emperor himself. He also included that, now under the reign of Lord Zambrano, Emperor of the Sith Empire, that he, Darth Vazela, was now a Sith Lord once more. Not that he, James Kerval or the other men and women that served upon the Obscurity ever thought of the darkened, hooded silhouette that drifted past their halls and resided mostly in the observational deck in any other way.

The Attrition-class Star Destroyer dropped out of hyperspace in the Vjun system. According to Imperial intelligence, this darkened world had been left alone by the Mandalorian Empire, despite being in the heart of their space. The Obscurity was the perfect vessel for the job and Vjun was the perfect star system to do it in. Here, they could go unnoticed due to the relative lack of presence here and subsequently the Star Destroyer's cloak was impressive enough to bypass detection. Lifting his left hand from the arm rest, he turned to James Kerval, Lieutenant Colonel and Executive Officer of the Empire and Obscurity, commanding, "Initiate cloak now. Our mission is clandestine."
"Commander?"
The Sith Commander turned on his command seat to the voice. Above him, Darth Vazela stood on the walkway, his yellow predatory eyes locked on his own. Lowering his head to one of the Lords of the Empire, Malus replied, "Yes, my Lord?"

James Kerval

J
James Kerval patrolled the bridge, eyes searching each and every face of the men and women that served under his direct command. Of course, as the Executive Officer of the Obscurity, every person on board the Attrition-class Star Destroyer except for Darth Vazela and Malus Bligh was under his command. But it was these people who he spoke to the most and who he felt closest too. It had been a rough few months in the Unknown Regions for each and every one of them. It had been helpful for him for them to have been all tense and displeased, for lack of better word, because their thoughts, worries and stress had taken his mind off from his own problems. At least when he had been on duty. Those nights where it had just been himself for company had been hell. He wanted to go home, but wasn't allowed to. It was killing him.

Coming to a stop beside Malus Bligh, he looked down as the old man said, "Initiate cloak now. Our mission is clandestine."
"Yes sir," replied Kerval. Moving away from the command seat, he came to a stop beside the Corporal manning the operations area and said, "Initiate cloak, Corporal."
"Yes sir." James observed as the Corporal worked his hands across his station, bringing the cloak over the Obscurity. He read the readings on the terminal and determined that, indeed, the Star Destroyer was now hidden from detection. Nodding his head, he began his patrol around the bridge again.
"Commander?" He came to a stop when the raspy voice spoke out aloud. Turning his gaze to the walkway, he saw the dark, hooded man and knew that it was Darth Vazela underneath the cowl. He almost shuddered as he listened to the Lord of the Sith quietly.

@[member="Judas"]

Vilox observed the aging Sith Commander sat before him. His eyes then strayed across the bridge to James Kerval and then to the operations officer. He needn't ask them if the Obscurity was cloaked, for he could tell with the subtle movements and hints they gave away. Such was the gift of observing his surroundings and then studying what he saw, compiling all of the data created through the process of analysis. Instead of giving the order to cloak, as he had planned to, he said, "Prepare a Dominus fighter for take off."

Then he turned away from the operations area and towards the turbolift. Lifting a hand from his sleeve, he called for the lift and waited. When the transparisteel door slid around to allow him entry into the enclosed space, he stepped over the threshold and waited. The doors shut back around him and then the lift began it's descent. The various decks and corridors that comprised the Obscurity rushed by as the lift plummeted down to it's destination. Precisely three minutes later, Vilox Pazela was walking across the hangar bay to the Dominus-class starfighter that he had asked to be prepared. Lowering his hood, he turned to the nearby engineer and said, "Dismissed." It was a simple command, but to the point. The man took the hint, a Captain by rank the Dark Jedi read and left him to his own devices. The astromech droid that was assisting him rolled alongside him to as he left.

Vilox followed their movements until they turned around a corner and then he turned to the ladder beside the cockpit. He climbed up the side and then lowered himself into the seat. Lifting a hand to a button on the side of the steps, he commanding for it to return to the side. Automatically, the ladder turned on it's wheels and headed to the durasteel wall towards the left of the craft. While it crossed the hangar bay, Vilox closed the cockpit and performed a preflight check. By the time it had reached the wall and settled back into place, the Dark Jedi had finished his checks and was off. Seemingly, Malus had picked up that he was leaving the ship for the planet below and had subsequently retracted the hangar bays blast doors, activating the ray shield to maintain the atmosphere inside. The Dominus passed through the blue hue without complications and then he was off towards the planet below, searching for the source of that mysterious voice.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

It was dark and silent in the chamber where the Dark Father sat in meditation. It was been about six month since he had awaken from his long cryogenic state. His voice echoed for centuries to those who would hear one day. A whisper that would remind those who believed ancient history was lost forever. On the system of Vjun there was an old citadel laid dormant through the centuries buried to those that came and went for generations. Within the desolate lands of the ever pouring rains that burned the surface was an order that once ruled across stars. The Black Hand. It was a sect unique to many. A place where the fallen came to find themselves beyond the understanding of the Darkside. What had transpired after so long? Why now?

It has been one thousand years...

Two teal eyes dimly shimmer in the darkness as a thousand echoing whispers fill the sky.

"My children answer..."

Calen Derics

C
Less than a day ago, a Message had seeped into my mind. One of darkness and power, yet was filled with knowledge that would expand all. Taking the man's voice, I continued to let his echos ring true into my mind. But what made my body shiver time and time again, were the very last words the man had spoken. The words of truth came forth and made me wonder about myself, and who I was. Could I really be chosen? And why was I chosen. I was a simple child with the blood of hundreds of people in my veins. and the screams that echoed in my head. At first I decided not to come to the Mandalorian world. Only thinking that this was some man wanting to use me as a tool, but what made me come, was when he spoke, all the voices in my head became silent. The voices of the people I had taken life from, fell into darkness and for once, it was peace that rang in my head.

When I had realized this, I used the last of my credits, stolen from the corpses that I killed, and used the public transport to a planet that was very close to Vjun. Only then did I convince a smuggler, somehow without any credits or favors, to take me to the planet that was a former husk of what it once was. Right now, I was sitting in the co-pilot seat of some freighter ship he had. We had reached the atmosphere, and all of a sudden the man shivered. He looked at me and spoke in a fearful voice. "Are you sure that you want to go alone son?" I simply nodded my head, preferring not to talk at all. he shook his head and then started to bring us planet-side.

As we got closer, and the ship shook from entering the gravity field of the planet. I thought about what would happen. How my life could change. And what the next months to centuries could bring. Though this may bring a quicker death for me, and others, I knew that it would be one hell of a ride. As though on cue, my own body shivered when seeing building after building demolished or left in ruins. But what made it worse, was the broken and dark citadel. Even in this ship, a long ways away I could hear whispers. Ones of the same voice that told me of my being chosen.

"My children answer..."

I could only smile as he was correct, I was here. I answered his calling, and would fulfill it.

@[member="Judas"]

Genesis

G
@[member="Judas"]

Her ears perked as her father began his daily annoyances across the galaxies. Unfortunately for her, she had to listen to it quite frequently next to her and frankly the migraines were getting worse."Minions!" Her screeching voice cracked the glass she had put down on the table before her. Her pupils dilated as she peered down to her poorly served drink. "Confounded container! Is there anything in this place left worth using?! Minions!!!" A tumbling bunch of hooded men tripped on each other as they entered dropping onto the floor a few feet away from her boots. "What the frell is this?! I said I wanted something well over exquisite instead you give me this... I don't even know what this is!" She swings an arm scattering shards of glass all over them. "Bring me another glass with something worth to quench my dehydration!" She pulled her dreadlocks and made an ear-bleeding piercing scream as plates and chairs flew about. The hooded trio scurried quickly on hands and feet out the doorway.

| @[member="Arkian Optniumon"] | @[member="Judas"] |

The Dominus glided across the planet surface, above the ruins below. Vilox set the starfighter on auto pilot and leaned back in his seat, concentrating. Lowering his eye lids, the Dark Jedi meditated on the force, searching for the source of the call. An image flashed before his mind as he called upon the dark side. He saw an old building, a citadel of sorts, among the ruins below him. As if on cue, his eyes opened again and he saw the structure ahead. The Dominus indicated that another vessel had been present and was departing the planet. For a moment, he thought of contacting Malus Bligh and instructing him to destroy the ship. But then that would reveal the Obscurity to the Mandalorians. He decided against it.

Landing the ship outside of the citadel, he aimed for cover away from the acid rain. Before exiting the cockpit, he placed a breathing apparatus over his mouth, so as to filter the air for consumption. Lifting the hood back over his head, he headed into the building, searching.

Calen Derics

C
The freighter landed down in the rain. Far enough that would take away suspicion for the casual on looker, yet close enough to give me a small walk to the castle that loomed in the distance. With the rain making the building a blur, and the scans of the ship pointing that it was not so good to breath in this air, I looked up to the smuggler. And with a nod he left, and then returned with a mask with intricate paintings of the bottom portion of a skull. I looked at it and shook my head. Placing it over my mouth, I adjusted the straps around my head to fit better. The man nodded and lead me to the ramp. He pressed a button and spoke as I started walking.

"Good luck lad." Simply waving my right hand over my shoulder, I gave him my thanks. I stopped before leaving the shadow of the ship, and watched as some of the rain steamed as it hit the ground or the buildings. Acidic rain. Shaking my head, I concentrated my body to never be touched by the dangerous substances. and as soon as I thought of it, A light blue aura formed around my body. I smiled at it took effect. and from there, I made my way towards the castle of doom. Still wondering what would be instore for my life and purpose here.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @Judas

Judas

He felt them. The children are coming. They will come from all reaches of the stars. He could hear himself breathe in the sealed chamber watching and waiting. The strange whispers continued through the minds of the arrivals.

"To what is this orb that toward earth shines illuminating the many dark corners of the night piercing through the dark and lonely wilderness to show the innocent the way home. There’s nothing in the dark the orb can’t spy. No mission or secret a man can hide. Try as you might. Futile your attempt would be. But does the orb hide secrets of its own? Things stationary, concealed behind it’s glowing face. Mysteries that yet hold the key to a new life, a life of living in the dark and realm of shadow."

The winds passed over the citadel creating music through the chasms below.
"But fear not the dark at night. The dark may be overpowering but its might is short lived. With the downfall of night a new power arrives. The power of light and warmth. The orb of day has power beyond measure. Power to rid the world of darkness and fear. When the orb of day cometh the orb of night retreat the unrelenting assault taking its toll. Yet the next night and every night approaching we will see the orb of night glowing in the sky. This if nothing else proves to us that darkness is a part of the day, just as much as light."

The ancient one closes his eyes and goes silent again in the darkness of his meditation chamber.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Arkian Optniumon"] @[member="Genesis"]

| @[member="Judas"] | @[member="Arkian Optniumon"] | @[member="Genesis"] |

"In darkness, there is light; and light, there is darkness. An old sentiment." Vilox Pazela spoke as he entered the darkened chamber. Lifting his hands to his hood, he lowered it again, now that he was out of the cold outside and the acidic rain that battered against the planet surface. As he hands lowered from his head, revealing his chalk white skin and grey, thick spiked up hair, they clasped around the breathing apparatus on his face and removed it. The atmosphere inside the citadel was breathable, thus indicating a form of life support in the building.

The hallways and corridors leading up from the citadels entrance had been pitch black. If not for his attuned senses, then he might have tripped over bits of rubble and overturned, ancient furniture that had fallen over along the years. The building had been ancient, the Sith Lord had learned. He would have utilized his Lightsaber and used the crimson light of it's energy beam to illuminate his way, but he didn't feel like he needed to.

He stopped walking inside the chamber and came to a stop, a few yards from the entity, for lack of better word. Scanning his surroundings and observe the person before him, he began to study and analyze his situation. What was it he was seeing?

Genesis

G
In the middle of her sporadic tantrum she went quiet and sniffed the air. She pranced off and presses against a nearby wall. "Someone opened the door..." She pushed herself off and scratched at her cheek thoughtfully. Her left eyebrow twitched exactly three times before she put her hands together; grimacing maniacally. What to do, what to do? After months of boredom she could finally communicate with the outside world. What will they be like? She released an excited giggle and scuffed her boots out the room towards the front of the ancient citadel's great hall. Upon her arrival, she stopped herself peering around the corner of a large pillar spotting a cloaked man. Dust filled the room that she had to contain the urge of coughing. It has indeed been too long even the interior of the fortress was withered away.

@[member="Judas"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Arkian Optniumon"]

Calen Derics

C
With the call coming to me for a third time, I knew that people other than I, would be there. I had to conserve my energy if anything were to happen. Even as a scoundrel, I knew to last in a fight, you had to have stamina. Though, I was rather cautious. It had taken me a few minutes to walk in the acidic rain and the gasses of the planet to where I stood at the doors of the citadel. Dark and expansive, My short height looked even smaller when I entered the first room.

Although it may have been dark to others, I could see pretty well. With the flying of colored orbs, and faces that groaned each as well, a different color. I could see where the lights once were, shapes of circles, and triangles of the force. This place looked as though someone with the power of the force, had been trapped here, or in a slumber for many years. More than I could count. My shoes made no sounds as I passed the open door way. Apparently there were already people here. I moved my gaze around to see a cloaked shadow move away from me. Walking with a purpose. With the door wide open, the mixture of the air would have still been dangerous, but not as much as it was outside. Taking more steps in, I opted to remove the apparatus, and replace it with the cloth that I normally wore.

Still hearing the ring of the man's voice in my mind, he had told me not to be fearful of the dark. I could only smile as I thought of my victims and how I had taken them down. At the ripe age of 14, I could lift a groan man into the air, run faster than any near-human without the use of the force, and could react faster than lightning. All of this was done because of my lineage. Being an Energy Vamp was not great at times, but seeing the faces of people who could see what was possible from a child, was my drug. I even had teeth that could pierce skin and, if I tried hard enough, leather. Claws of very sharp bones that had been used on throats and hearts. At the age of 9, I was a born killer. Finally realizing what I was, Being a near human, It was as though I were a Lion, while the rest of the humans, were lambs.

@[member="Genesis"], @[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Judas"]

Judas

From the chamber he emerged; his long robe dragged behind him lifelessly. Down a spiraling staircase he descended and several cloaked men followed in his wake. Echoing footsteps tapped as he came closer and closer to the great hall of the fortress. Finally, he entered the archway that led to the main room where all there were present. A side glance was offered to @[member="Genesis"] before he lifted his palm to dismiss his hooded acolytes.

"Welcome, dark child..."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

| @Calden Derics | @[member="Judas"] | @[member="Genesis"] |

Vilox Pazela leaned his head to the left. Now that his hood was lowered, his chalk white, degraded features and yellow, predatory eyes were more apparent. They were locked upon the man descending from the top of the citadel and down into the room that they were stood in. "Welcome, dark child..." he said.

"Who are you?" asked Vilox in response.

Lansing Avalius Talus

L
Just a few yards away a young light armoured boy emerged from the shadows and leaned on the opposite pillar just across where Genesis stood. He had a stoic look as he scrutinized the newcomer that had entered through the grand doors. His arms were folded and relaxed with a lightsaber clipped to his left tightly. He veered his gaze slightly noticing his father enter to greet the shrouded one. He remained quiet and observant to the gathering; waiting for the story to unfold.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Genesis"] @[member="Judas"]

Calen Derics

C
Walking up behind the cloaked man, another appeared before us. His silver-white hair apparent as the other cloaked figures followed. The words of a greeting came out of his mouth. Rather than sending shivers up my spine, it calmed me somehow. Ether by the force that I could admittedly feel, or just the calmness in his voice. Descending from the stares like an angel, only to have fallen and not have the "light" hovering over his head, black wisps in my vision swirled around him. Powerful in the force, and dark yet not like any other that I had seen. With a question from the cloaked man infront of me, I noticed that a younger version of the descending man showed himself. Appearing from the shadows like a ghost.

A girl stood next to him, Dressed in a punk like outfit and rather dark mixed with Cyan. it even showed in her own wisps a light cyan with blue and green. yet still dark in nature. Walking forwards, I made myself apparent Smallest and youngest among the group, It was like my life all over again. The little one last to join and the least likely to survive. Only if they knew of what I was. Speaking only a few words I spoke only for myself, "Why me?"

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Judas"], @[member="Genesis"]

Genesis

G
Oh, how lovely, a party. Well, not really. More like a stare down of men waving their egos around. A battle of the man with the highest testosterone level she thought. She poked her head closer reluctantly. She noticed her brother just across from her, which gave her the confidence to come out of hiding and press against her own pillar. Daddy just entered the room now so everything will be okay. The hooded stranger stood there waiting till his first query was offered to her father. She bit at her lip nervously.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

James awoke to a noise rattling in his head, he thought he heard words forming inside his mind, but the exact words were distorted. Only the name Vjun and the words You have been chosen, stuck. James dawned his gear, it was the early hours of the day, on Coruscant where he rested in an Inn. He located the nearest Holonet and searched the name Vjun. It came up as a world in the Mandalorian Empire, lost to history and abandoned by the galaxy as a whole, a dead planet. But the words still fluttered in his brain, he needed to know what that meant. He made for the nearest star-port, 'borrowing' a ride, he jumped into hyperspace for his destination.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arriving in system, James guided his small craft to the planet. He felt a tugging in a particular part of the planet, as he drew near, he noticed the sensation came from the area surrounding a massive, black and broken, citadel. He landed off a few hundred meters, and immediately noticed that the rain pattering on the view-port was not normal. James pulled his white hood over the crown of his head, found a regulator in the emergency kit after the computer flashed a warning of a harmful atmosphere. Jumping down from the ship, he made quick steps for the side of the citadel. He located a whole near the top, and scaled the broken and weathered walls to the opening. Ducking inside, quietly and masterfully so, he was trained to hide in the shadows, and his adoptive master had noticed at a very young age that he was in-tuned to the Force, a powerful energy that flowed through all living things, he explained. Given that his master was a friend to the shadows as well, he taught James to hide his presence with the Force. Not being able to learn most of the basics, he had mastered the few he knew in his years after being banished from his home and his master slain. James found an opening to the inner chamber and peered out from the darkness and witnessed several individuals semi-gathered within. On one side, stood a tall, silver-haired, cloaked man followed by a few others in covered cloaks, to each of his sides, a young-looking woman, and a young man, much like himself each leaning against a pillar. Opposite them, a darkly dressed, pale-faced man stood a few paces ahead of a small child, by the looks of him. Short in stature and young in face, but James had great vision, and could see age behind the boys eyes. James crouched quietly and listened to the group, hoping they might answer the questions that were rattling around in his head. [Who has chosen me? Why this planet? Why was I chosen?]

@[member="Judas"] @[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Genesis"]

A small ship dropped out of hyperspace above the planet of Vjun.

"This is the planet you wanted. Now, will you please let me go!" The pilot of the vessel begged to Rat . The small man-chid stood behind her with a blaster pistol aimed to the back of her head.

"Just land the ship at the coordinates, and I'll set you 'free' ."Rat spated out in disgust at this pathetic excuse of a human being. The woman than silently cried to her self as she begged Rat to spare her life, while veering the ship toward surface of the planet . Rat ignored her pleas to live and focused on the planet before him.Earlier today Rat had realistic dream about this planet. That somewhere on this planet surface lies a castle of cloaked in eternal darkness, surrounded by ocean of acid dissolving all who was unworthy to step a foot into the dark palace . There was voice calling out to him go there, to meet his new brothers and sisters in darkness, and become what he was always meant to be. What he was 'chosen' to be. After doing some research on this matter Rat was able find this planet in the Mandalorian system, and commandeer this vessel from Tatione to Vjun.

He fooled the crew into thinking he was some kind of abandoned child who needed passage off world so that he might find his family on Corruscant . They believed his story , and while they slept Rat snuck out of his room and killed all but one of the crew. Rat told the last member of the crew to take him to this planet or die slowly by his hand, needless to say what option she chose. Such a shame really if she would've of stayed her ground and fought Rat off or at less called him on his bluff ,she could of survived .But Rat didn't like leaving witnesses, not since last time.

The pilot landed as close as she could to the citadel doors, but still forced Rat to walk a good distance on the planet surface to arrive at the at citadel. After 'taking' care of her , Rat left the ship and proceeded to the Citadel. To say at the very less it took him hours to reach the doors safely and when he did get there he noticed that the doors had already been opened and saw footprints going in. And that was when he heard the dark voice again. Speaking out about darkness and light, and immediately Rat ran inside. Rat wanted to find out who this voice was and what did he meant by when he said he was 'chosen'. After running for a few minutes Rat finally came into a grand hall which had people inside of it. Everyone in the room reeked of death, which made Rat feel right at home. "Oh, please tell me that the grim reaper sleep in this room . Cause all I smell is death in here . " Rat said as he entered into the room, cautiously he study everybody in the room in order to get get a bead on them . He keept a good enough distance from everybody in the room, just in case he would need to escape or at less have enough time to dodge. Just in case things would turn....ugly for him. Standing at only forty-two inches, with the boyish appearance of a six year old child, with sliver unkempt hair that stopped around at his shoulder . Rat wore his traditional all black attire with no armor ,and had a short a vibroblade strapped to his black and a blaster pistol around his waist. "So are you in charge of this shindig ?"Rat asked the man who everyone seemed to 've facing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom