Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkness Calls [Order of Black Hand]

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
Salina kept her composure even thought she felt a chill run down her back when @[member="Judas"] had approached her. The darkness was among all of them, but not like that of the Sith. When the dark sided nature of a Sith was viable to her it was thick and black like ink. Yes all around everything was a violet haze, almost a mist. And now her answers had been given. She was chosen and yet came of her own accord, to be a prophet to this cult, this sect of the dark. At first she felt betrayed in a way, both by the leader and by her own sense for bringing her here, yet she thought of how they were not Sith, at least not fully. And so far their intentions seemed less extreme then that of the Sith. Finally deciding what to say she removed her hood, revealing her blind eyes to the rest of them, and looked towards the master.

"Let this be known, ancient one." she began. "You may be the leader of this group, and I will respect and treat you as such. But I will never call you my Dark Father. I had a real father who died along with my mother. And they are the only ones I will ever call as such. Understood?"

@[member="Old Man"] @Vilox Pazela @Rat Six @Kayvaan Niveus @Calen Derics @James Mathison

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
He looked to the blind seer.

"I am not much for titles. You misunderstood. We are Dark Jedi. In the citadel we are one as equals. Watch over one another. A relationship that no Sith will ever understand."

@[member="Salina Aviner"]

Salina Aviner

Hearing his explanation was satisfactory enough for her. With a bow she said "Understood....sir." While she was compliant she was still hesitant around him, and the others.

@[member="Judas"]

| @[member="Salina Aviner"] | @[member="Judas"] |

"The Betrayer?" he thought to himself, watching Judas. He cocked his head to the left before averting his gaze to Salina Aviner. "The Prophet? Interesting." He walked closer towards her, and for the first time in a long time, he introduced himself by his real name. "My name is Vilox Pazela. Who might you be?" She had a distinct familiarity to him. His yellow eyes observed her, watching out for anything that might reveal that she was one of the Witches of Dathomir. For him, he had nothing to reveal that he was one of the Sith Emperor's Lords, but the difference between his position in the Empire and his one here in this darkened citadel is that the latter was his true self, a Dark Jedi among his own kin; and the former a facade, possibly the most brilliant of them all.

For he was the inevitable Betrayer, as the Dark Father had called him; and one whom deceived an entire Empire.

Salina Aviner

She looked towards where @[member="Vilox Pazela"] stood, seeing his dark aura, and was silent for a moment. His was different from the others. It was still misty and yet it was heavier, like smog. It was a curious thing, yet Salina had her suspicions. "You can call me Aviner." she said, still keeping her composure.

James rose to his full height, nothing spectacular a modest 1.85 meters(6ft). He pulled back his hood, revealing a young face, free of scars, wrinkles, or age. His dirty blone hair slightly matted from the amount of time the hood had been covering it, a dark beard outlined his jawline, blue/green eyes shined in the dim light like gems. He walked forward to the side of the tall, white haired man. He extended his to dark figure with pale skin
James Mathison, I am the assassin as our host has pointed. Pleasure to make such an acquaintance as you. I may not be as versed in the arts of the Force, but I could feel your power off-world.
James looked around at the others in the group, he put on his most polite smile. He nodded in their direction to try and make himself seem friendly.

@[member="Judas"] @[member="Salina Aviner"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @Old Man @Rat Six @Kayvaan Niveus @Calen Derics @Anyone I missed

Seeing that everyone was making introductions of themselves, I decided that just saying my name earlier was enough. Seeing as now I was wearing my armor, I thought that maybe I could throw my Darth title around. Only maybe. But seeing that this was not a Faction about order, but more as an adopted family. At the current moment, I saw no need to throw it around.

Salina Aviner

"Formerly Aldreaan." she said. "After that....wherever fate took me." she smirked a little at that answer, knowing that as ambiguous as it sounded it was the best answer she could give. "What or yourself, Mr. Pazela?" she asked as her amphistaff became more serpent like and began slithering up her arm.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Salina Aviner"] |

"I hail from the Almania system, filled with a dead world and three dead moons. The Gulag virus was rather... terrible to my people." Leaning his head to the left, he said, "What made you follow Judas's voice, Aviner? What is it that the call of darkness tempted you all this way?" Lowering his gaze to the floor, he murmured, "I seek to create a following here on Vjun. Judas's call presented an opportunity to meet those who had similar aspirations to my own. I felt a place to teach and study the dark side of the Force."

Salina Aviner

Hearing the question Salina was silent for a moment, Xira slithering up to the back of her neck and resting their while her head hanged near her master's. "I....do not fully know why. I heard his calling...and I came to find out why I had been. Now I see why. A part of me believes it might be a mistake....and yet I don't believe in mistakes. I believe in fate. And if the divines of the universe have twisted my fate into this direction, then who am I to deny them? So, to be honest, I came because I could."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Salina Aviner"] |

"I see." Lifting his gaze to her, Vilox Pazela leaned his head to the left, his yellow predatory eyes locked on her own. "The force allows Force-sensitives such as you and me to perceive and gaze upon future events. But this is the force guiding you. In order to understand the force, one more look past the dogmatic views of the Jedi Order. To do this, you must surrender yourself as a vessel for the dark side. Then you must become it's guide. When one becomes a guide to the dark side of the Force, then you will be able to forge your own future. Make things the way you want them to be. To have the ability to manipulate ones environment. That's power."

Gesturing around him to the citadel and the room full of those aligned to the dark side already, he said, "Unlike the Sith, I believe that people such as you and I can guide the dark side in a different way to the way in which the Sith have done for generations. Would you like to hear the story of the exiles?"

Salina Aviner

When Vilox had looked at Salina, Xira looked back and hissed at him, Salina petting her head to calm her. "What you call 'the force' I see as a gift of the divines." she explained. "A dark or light. these are illusions. The power is all the same. It is all in how the user crafts it to their whim. At least as far as believe. But you are right in that guidance is needed." After hearing him explain a little more and asking to hear of the exiles she looked in his direction and said "Elaborate for me."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Rat softly chuckle to himself as the oldest looking among them(the old man) ended his rambling. So much frustation had built up in him from being ignored earlier, and the words that he spoke made Rat thought about his time in slavery. That this' Dark Father' might have a messiah complex and could only be gathering people here to his own accord, before throwing them out. Rat was not going to allow this to happened him, not again. And was moments away from joining the old man ranting, until he sensed something slithering on the floor , like a snake or a lizard . Crawling toward the old man, and that was when the old man was hoisted into the air. The old man was surrounded by some kind of dark purple aura, which had completely encompassed his entire body was slowly crushing the life out of him . Rat immediately burst into laughter as the old man struggle to breathe after being picked up, but quickly placed a hand over his mouth to stop his laughter from getting out of control. To see someone else suffer was amusing to the man-child, so many atrocities had already been done to him. That it was almost refreshing to him, whenever he saw others suffer. Like he had suffer.

And that was when the dark father spoke once more. This time giving out nicknames to all that was gathered here . Rat was giving the nickname 'the heartless ' which caused the young man to raise an eyebrow . Well he could of thought of worse names to call himself, but heartless seemed a little to much . Sure Rat took pleasure in seeing others suffer,'but he did not consider himself totally heartless. Just a little bit....colder, perhaps, from the rest of them. And if anything he wasn't going to treat these people like he treated others in the galaxy, to Rat these people might become something more. Maybe even family one day.

When the Dark Father finished speaking, that was when everyone started to become chatty with each other and Rat wanted to join in. Putting up the most friendliest and most innocent smile the man-child could muster, Rat approached Vilox, Darren and Sallina
who was talking amongst themselves and said" Hi, what are you guys up to?" He spoke with a child like glee and doing a small wave to the trio

Old Man

O
"...ow." Is all he could say after being dropped. His body was all sprawled out with the side of his face to the dirt.

"I am the lost indeed, but are you so certain I am not merely the fool?" He struggled to his feet, and dusted himself off. He was once again back into stride.

"Dangerous you know, for one who claims to be deaf and blind to the force that you all so liberally wield. Furthermore, in my advanced age unaided, I'm quite frail. So do refrain from crushing me too much, thank you very much." He glared at them all, but without emotion. It was if he was inspecting them all under a close eye, a magnifying glass.

"If it were me however, I wouldn't be so lame in my utilization of the force. Simply because one irritates you should be no reason to revert to ridiculous mind powers, much more fun to make an elaborate trap that humiliates them, or just kill them out right the old fashion way. Take it from me, it's a much more thrilling experience." He nodded, feeling satisfied with his ramblings.

"I think I'll go lie down in my wreckage now, I'll visit your circus later. I'm old and I need a nap, the best adventures are experienced while dormant." He said curtly before turning heel and once again bumbling through the jungle.

| @[member="Salina Aviner"] | @[member="Rat Six"] |

"Deities? Interesting. You'll have to tell me more." He stepped backwards a little when Rat came closer. He looked down at the child and inclined his head slightly. "I presume you are here to listen as well, Rat. Listen closely."

"I presume that both of you are aware of the Jedi Order? They practice the light side of the Force. But their views and philosophies are dogmatic and limiting. There were those of there Order that discovered the dark side several thousand years ago. When they tried to share their new discoveries, the Jedi responded by exiling their comrades for their new practices. The Jedi believed that the dark side of the Force is unnatural and an easier path. But for those of us in this room, we know that the force is more than just the light. What we know to be the dark side of the Force allows us to unlock techniques that can be devastating in power or unlimited in their helpfulness. One can become so powerful in the dark side that they can unlock the secrets of ever lasting life."

"The Jedi teach us not to embrace our passions, to ignore all emotions and attachments. This limits us. All of us feel varying degrees of emotions, ranging from hatred to love. The Sith teach us to embrace the darker, sinister emotions such as rage. These are helpful and should be used to make us stronger. But unlike the Sith, we must practice and control ourselves. Become the guides of the dark side, not allow it to guide us. That is what will make us better than the Sith, much like it did for the people that I am talking about."

"The Jedi that began to practice, study and learn about the dark side of the Force were called Dark Jedi, due to the previous affiliation to the Jedi Order. These people uncovered secrets of the dark side, showing that the limited views of the Jedi Order were constricting them. They knew that for them to discover more about the force, the Jedi would have to be toppled. Thus they waged a war that history remembers as the Hundred Year Darkness. However, the Jedi Order had the backing of the Republic and subsequently the Dark Jedi were outnumbered. They hadn't learned enough about the dark side; and so they lost their war. Instead of murdering them, the Jedi exiled their former allies from known space and so they ventured out to the stars."

"It is a testimony to the dark side that, when one of us becomes it's vessel and subsequent guide, it will lead you to where you need to be, deceiving those whom are too weak to embrace it. The Jedi should have destroyed the Dark Jedi when they won their war, but their weakness told him to exile Ajunta Pall and his following instead; and thus during their exile, they discovered Korriban, home world of the Sith. The Empire that exists today, as well as all of the philosophies and practices of the Sith Order are because of the exiled Dark Jedi that founded the Sith Empire all of those years ago."

"But the Sith are a failure. Throughout the continuing eras since Sorzus Syn forged the Sith Code that they follow and since Ajunta Pall ruled as the first Dark Lord of the Sith, the Sith have changed from what they intended for them to be. Thus, the Jedi Order still exists and the Republic remains strong. Yes, there have been victories in Sith history, but when they have been on the eve of victory, it has not come. They did not become the dark sides guide, only a vessel."

"If weakness is to be removed, then evolution is necessary. I believe that will begin here on Vjun. I have so much to teach."

He looked between both of them, finishing his story and explanation, waiting to see their reactions and thoughts on the matter.

Salina Aviner

Salina had been quiet and feeding Xira half the time while listening to @[member="Vilox Pazela"] explained the Exiles. She began to see his point, as well as that of the exiles, in thinking the dark side as not evil. That was how she believed as well. More and more she began to see reason behind the past actions of the Exile and even to the point of understand why she was called. Her own association with the force was ambiguous to say the least. It was neither dark nor light and yet the dark called to her more than the light. Perhaps here she would find her higher calling then, as she did with the Witches of Dathomir.

"I think I understand now." she said, not fully going into detail. "Thank you, Pazela." she said as Xira ran down her arm and up her sleeve to hide and rest in. After this she turned her attention to @[member="Rat Six"] , saying "Ah. You are the one referred to as the Heart...." She stopped as her powers began to react to him. His entire past became clear to her, every painful moment of his life from beginning to where he was now. "...less." Her eyes looked down at him, practically right into his, and she seemed saddened and yet shocked. "Rat Six. You would prefer that, yes?"

Kayvaan Niveus

K
Even after the old man who had called for all of those who were now gathered here had made the young man's presence known, he still kept to the dark. He still only wanted to observe and gather more information about the others. He would only come out of the dark when his presence was really needed which, at the moment, it wasn't. He also didn't think he would fit in. He had heard a lot about the Dark Side of the Force, a lot of cruel and bad things and he wasn't a person who was able to be cruel. He had never before taken the life of another person and he wanted to keep it that way. So what would he do once they had to star fighting other living people? Not fight with them? Run away? He didn't really know, so he just kept to the shadows and waited for someone to explain what exactly they would be doing here and if no one was going to say it, he would have to ask about it. But at first he would just be waiting and listening.

@[member="Salina Aviner"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Rat Six"] @[member="Old Man"] @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="James Mathison"] @[member="Judas"] @[member="Calen Derics"] @Everyone I forgot to mention

When my master @[member="Darren Shaw"] had left for the planet he thought he could escape me, but no such thing had happened. Instead I stole a ship from the docks of the planet we had been on, and after deactivating the tracking beacon I flew it to the Vjun system where the signal from my master was last seen. Yet strangely I was supposed to be going to the planet as well. For quite awhile a voice had been plaguing me and welcoming me to the planet yet I hadn't made a move or said a word about it.
Touching down on the planet I exited the broke down spice freighter and covered myself in a few blankets to cover myself from the acidic rain. Running through it I entered the temple where I felt the presence of my master as well as multiple others. Walking in I saw them but decided to hide in the shadows till someone noticed me or I saw a good point to hop in.

I had stayed quite. Not saying all that much. Staying to myself I couldn't speak to anyone at the moment. I only thought about how these people here could, and would one day become masters of their own. Possibly continuing the line of Dark Jedi to last even longer than the Jedi or the Sith. I looked around apparent to myself. And when I felt a very familiar presence enter my mind, I smiled. Kale was here. I had not told him that I was going somewhere, I had only left him behind. Ether meant as a test to see if he could survive on his own, or just because I wanted my free time, I would never tell.

Moving my mind into his, I spoke to him through the force. "Nice to see that you have followed me, Kale." I said with some slight sarcasm. Really I didn 't mind that he was here. if I was going to be bringing him into the "Brotherhood" He might as well come to the very opening. "Instead of being a Larousse, why don't you come down and talk with the other apprentices here. Might get you some friends and people to look forward to working with."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom